On 12/14/2023 at 9:11 AM, funkbottom said:

Can you make it so that actors in a SexLab scene with the player don't report the player for sex crimes they're participating in, or at least add a toggle for it?

Not sure how I missed that. Will fix it.

On 12/14/2023 at 2:13 PM, Black714 said:

any suggest, to get collar through dialog or guard? BM_License is not working for LE ?

Would probably be more immersive if one could by them at a vendor. There might be mods out there that do that.

Hoping for some help with an issue with the mod.  I don't think it is this mod but a vanilla issue.  Maybe.  Somehow a leftover script or something is teleporting me accross Skyrim when I meet certain NPCs or when the GRape is called.  It appears the Gang Rape did not close properly but I cannot be sure.  Asking how I can diagnose this.  Had to disable GR for now.  Worked for 20 levels when this started.  Perhaps a setting in the MCM.  I looked but could only disable for now.  Half the time I was sent to a specific spot I had traveled past near Markarth and the other time I was sent to an ocean without identifiable location features.  I don't want to lose this wonderful mod.  Thank you for your assistance and plesae be kind.  I really only know how to patch basic issues in xEdit and how to read installation guides. T

3 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

Hoping for some help with an issue with the mod.  I don't think it is this mod but a vanilla issue.  Maybe.  Somehow a leftover script or something is teleporting me accross Skyrim when I meet certain NPCs or when the GRape is called.  It appears the Gang Rape did not close properly but I cannot be sure.  Asking how I can diagnose this.  Had to disable GR for now.  Worked for 20 levels when this started.  Perhaps a setting in the MCM.  I looked but could only disable for now.  Half the time I was sent to a specific spot I had traveled past near Markarth and the other time I was sent to an ocean without identifiable location features.  I don't want to lose this wonderful mod.  Thank you for your assistance and plesae be kind.  I really only know how to patch basic issues in xEdit and how to read installation guides. T

One thought on this might be if, SA GRape; Animation Settings; Reposition victims during scenes is checked or not.

My followers are not being included as receivers in Gang Rape even though followers and are set to 0% for assailants. Female and Male followers are set to be raped. Under assailants if followers and Lovers are set to 100%, then they are used as givers and rape the PC. Also covered in cum doesn't seem to be detected when set to be required.

8 hours ago, Miss Tee said:

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

One thought on this might be if, SA GRape; Animation Settings; Reposition victims during scenes is checked or not.

That was my thought as well. Uncheck it if it's checked and let me know if that fixes things. I do not see anything wrong with that option and it is working as it should in all my tests, but it is the only thing that does anything with your position.

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

My followers are not being included as receivers in Gang Rape even though followers and are set to 0% for assailants. Female and Male followers are set to be raped. Under assailants if followers and Lovers are set to 100%, then they are used as givers and rape the PC. Also covered in cum doesn't seem to be detected when set to be required.

Are you using one of the supported follower mods and if so, who are your followers? I could not find anything wrong with the cum. Vaginal and anal cum only count if you are naked. That might not be obvious and it's not documented anywhere (which is probably wrong). That might be why it's not working as you expect.

After finishing a Gang Rape session the PC is completely covered in cum and naked. I advanced time by three hours so GR would start again and cum is not detected. As for my follower mod I'm currently using for my AE 1.6.353 is Amazing Follower Tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80675 My current followers are Anneal (Custom Follower) and Njada Stonearm.

Edited by Stryker1177
22 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Thank you.  I am testing that setting now.  Seems ok so far.  I had assumed that setting was related to positioning in the immediate area like the Sexlab mod does.  Sweet of you to offer help.  Thank you.

My apologies if I have the wrong mod, I've been having a bit of a frustrating time tracking down the responsible mod:

Whenever I change locations, something is spamming, well, notifying me that  "Location type = x" in the message log.  While harmless, or even helpful, it is a bit distracting and immersion-breaking.  If it's being generated by SA, could you please add an MCM toggle to disable it?  I see that there is already a toggle for notifications when changing Holds (I have that off).

If it's coming from some other mod, I apologize again.

1 hour ago, Sathar said:

"Location type = x"

This could be coming from several mods. However, afaik, those mods will probably have a toggle somewhere in their MCM. What you need to do 1st is carefully go through every page of every mod's MCM. I say every page because the toggle might not be in what you would consider a logical place.

3 hours ago, Sathar said:

Whenever I change locations, something is spamming, well, notifying me that  "Location type = x" in the message log.

A web search with LoversLab plus the term of interest will often turn up something useful.  For 'loverslab "Location type ="', the first two results say it's Devious Followers.  Hopefully that's the answer you're looking for.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A web search with LoversLab plus the term of interest will often turn up something useful.  For 'loverslab "Location type ="', the first two results say it's Devious Followers.  Hopefully that's the answer you're looking for.

Thank you!  My Search-fu was weak this time and I am humbled (I also installed DF and SA around the same time, so my sense of "I just started noticing this recently" was fairly close).

Spent a lot of time with OG Sexlab Adventures. Love that mod! And making transition to updated version.

I am used to Proximity-R (now Gang-R) where you can specify a must condition versus an optional one.

Can you please explain how the conditions work with this version? Do they all must be satisfied or any number of the them until threshold reached?

Thanks for the continued development on this mod!

11 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

I am used to Proximity-R (now Gang-R) where you can specify a must condition versus an optional one.

Can you please explain how the conditions work with this version? Do they all must be satisfied or any number of the them until threshold reached?

Any number until the threshold is reached. "Must conditions" can primarily be achieved by using another group of requirements where the threshold can only be reached if all are true. I gave a simple example in this post. Another way would be to have a requirement with a high weight that must be true to fulfill the threshold. E.g. If you have a threshold of 4, three requirements with a weight of 1 and another with a weight of 3, the latter is effectively a must-have. But this is very dependent on your exact setup. Groups are the better approach.

43 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Any number until the threshold is reached. "Must conditions" can primarily be achieved by using another group of requirements where the threshold can only be reached if all are true. I gave a simple example in this post. Another way would be to have a requirement with a high weight that must be true to fulfill the threshold. E.g. If you have a threshold of 4, three requirements with a weight of 1 and another with a weight of 3, the latter is effectively a must-have. But this is very dependent on your exact setup. Groups are the better approach.

Thanks for the explanation! And thanks for continuing development on this great mod.

On 9/9/2023 at 5:37 PM, Teutonic said:

? Out of curiosity: Will it also work with Last Seed ?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56393

On 12/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, skyrimsubby said:

Does anyone know whether this modnis compatible with Skyrim VR. I know that SexLab Adventures isn't as the rape sections don't work properly apparently.

I was using SL Adventures for a long time in VR, was working fine.

Hi, I'm playing this w/ Dev. Followers Cont. and I've run into an issue with the gang rape. Certain items that are part of deals - plugs and chastity belt, are removed at the start of the rape - they shouldn't be.

1/3/24:  My apologies, this was actually a DD issue and I moved the help request to that thread. The timing of events made me think it was your mod. I suppose if I'd been thinking ...

Edited by Seeker999
wrong topic

Sorry about the late replies. Holidays and all.

On 12/28/2023 at 10:15 PM, worik said:

? Out of curiosity: Will it also work with Last Seed ?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56393

Nope but noted.

On 12/31/2023 at 11:56 PM, kinglevi2 said:

No idea how to toggle things on and off. nor do I know where to acess the stting to change the toggle for gangrape on or off. please help!

You need to toggle gang rapes (and set all the other options) in the mod configuration menu. I assume you know where to find that.

On 1/4/2024 at 4:07 AM, wareware said:

I noticed that the SE version is flagged as an ESL rather than an ESL flagged ESP. Is there a particular reason for this?

The mod only contains new records and thus load order does not matter. I meant to communicate this by making it a proper ESL.

On 10/4/2023 at 7:18 PM, Teutonic said:

[Issue was being ..]

I was hoping this wouldn't happen anymore. I will add an option to reset it. And thank you for including the logs. I'll try to figure out what happended and fix it.

@Teutonic

Hi

First, best Wishes for 2024

Second, I hate writing this sort of post .... so apols for maybe bearing bad news.  Hopefully, tho, you'll know the answers ?

EDIT : Some further info added below

Present State: I'm using Sexy Adventures v0.6.1 SE and my follower framework is iAFT. 

My problems are

1 - Followers are not getting included in Gangrape

2 -  I'm stuck in the Gangrape Quests, like the member in the post above was, with similar log spamming etc - I reckon I'm also getting significant framerate loss when this happens as if I switch it off, Framerate goes back to normal ?

I've searched the thread for clues/answers, without success, so, please

- Is there any known reason/solution for Followers not being included that I may have missed

- You hoped to add a quest reset option.  I THINK that I have looked everywhere but can't find one that works - There seems to be an MCM option, but it's greyed out and doesn't seem to want to work

TIA for any help you might be able to offer

DQW

ADDITIONAL

I took some pics of the MCM as it was, the Console sqs & sqv quest data, and the MCM after I reset the three visible quests.  Attached below. 

Shows [main ] Quest detail content and eventually getting them stopped.  At all times, the 'Reset' option was greyed out.  After stopped, Quit to desktop and restarted and shows 3 quests, none running.  Tried the preceding and following Ref ids but they had nothing relevanty, so I can't tell if that's all there should be or not

Hope this info helps

DQW

IMG_3281.thumb.jpg.325b56e8fc3824b38597eb44b8d0d301.jpgIMG_3281.thumb.jpg.325b56e8fc3824b38597eb44b8d0d301.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

Edited by DonQuiWho