8 hours ago, Lady Wintrish said:

The problem is that city guards will do nothing to npcs if they break the law.

i figure as much, but i think it would still be kinda immersive, even if they didnt get punished, to see em abiding the law. walking the streets and all the chicks are covered in cum cos its illegal not to be, or collared would be kinda cool i think :)

Hi, first of all thanks for your hard work, it's always great to see modders staying active on SSE

I don't want to bother you for anything but I installed and tested the mod I saw two problems the rest works fine for me

the first (possibly caused by a mix of different mods) is that I can't talk to guards at all, which means I can't get arrested and the second is that when I uninstalled this mod, my save was corrupted (that doesn't bother me it was a recent game) if anyone has the same problems as me there might be something to fix

I'm sorry if this reply isn't useful, I don't know anything about it, I just wanted to share my test without any bad thoughts

Have a nice day/evening

😅

50 minutes ago, Aceforwin said:

when I uninstalled this mod, my save was corrupted (that doesn't bother me it was a recent game) if anyone has the same problems as me there might be something to fix

It's never a good idea to uninstall a mod with scripts.  One of the first things that Fallrim Tools, which includes the popular ReSaver cleaner, states on its mod page is, "NEVER EVER uninstall mods unless you are starting a new playthrough."  A mod author can't do anything about game corruption that occurs from removing an active mod.  If you decide that you don't care for a mod, it's best to leave it in your game and turn off as many of its features as possible.  I believe that everything in Sexy Adventures can be turned off, so it would have little overhead like that.

Edited by HexBolt8
14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's never a good idea to uninstall a mod with scripts.  One of the first things that Fallrim Tools, which includes the popular ReSaver cleaner, states on its mod page is, "NEVER EVER uninstall mods unless you are starting a new playthrough."  A mod author can't do anything about game corruption that occurs from removing an active mod.  If you decide that you don't care for a mod, it's best to leave it in your game and turn off as many of its features as possible.  I believe that everything in Sexy Adventures can be turned off, so it would have little overhead like that.

Sry like i said i don't know anything about how mods a created, i think shouldn't have done this post like i don't know what i'm saying. 

Sry to bothering you for nothing 😓

4 hours ago, Aceforwin said:

Sry like i said i don't know anything about how mods a created, i think shouldn't have done this post like i don't know what i'm saying. 

Sry to bothering you for nothing 😓

If you learned something that helps you play your game better, then you don't need to apologize. You can also peruse the technical help forum for more hints and ideas on how to make Skyrim work for you.

Read the second post in the 'Thank you' link in my signature. If you need help again it will hopefully guide you to framing your questions and providing the necessary detail so you get a solution to your problem more quickly. Good luck!

Hi Teutonic, It would be possible to include the Sleep Rape and After Rape features that you already had in Sexlab Adventures?, it would be great to avoid the use of additional mods for this function. This is something I miss from your old mod.

Thanks!

Edited by turkeyNAC
On 1/21/2024 at 11:16 AM, FutaLover25 said:

It'll have an update to detect when females NPCs are futas? Since they're playing lesbian animations and if not, PC is doing the male role, even when the PC doesn't have a schlong

In my game, I have to manually set each individual NPC's of my choosing, into an Futa's (which isn't an problem from the MCM) using this mod called "Gender Bender" and it also works for AE too. I also use this mod to transform any female NPC into an Futa with this mod "SOS-Addon-Futanari-CBBE-SSE" If you already have SOS then you should be good to go, and lastly I've been recommended this mod "Futa Edition Sexlab Defeat Addon SE" by someone and tried it out, It's pretty good for anyone who has certain Futa NPC's and/or an Futa overhaul of every single NPC in their game, with the "Sexlab Defeat SE" mod which gives Futa's dialogue for their role in the Defeat mod.  

Edited by xMrZwiggyx

i don't think "Tolerated at night" is working in places marked public.

- outside at night (in Whiterun) > grape happens > NO bounty

- go inside inn at night > grape > YES bounty

- uncheck inns are public in MCM > go to inn at night > graped > NO bounty

i also think the sex law needs a 'Only in public' check box.

Just started using this mod, and I have to say....

I love it. 

Once I figured out how the Gangrape variables worked, cities become dangerous places, especially at night.

walking home from the inn in Whiterun, and Elana and I got royally pillaged.

awesome.

Still need to tweak the settings a little bit so that it's not 'quite' so risky to go into town to go shopping, but....

all in all, this is a great mod.

Hallo @Teutonic , great mod!

If you allow, i have a possible feature:

Would it be possible to make your mod detect the Public whore mod? If detected, i would propose to make your mod detect the status (PW in town yes/no) and if the PW status is active, then make the occurring rapes "communicate" to the PublicWhore mod the attackers as clients and let them pay for the "fun". Basically this mod would be able to act as one of the outcomes of PublicWhore.

I know, you have a lot of proposals for your mod and i hope you will consider my proposal.

Thanks!

Still loving this amazing mod!  Works flawlessly.

Wondering if you'd consider adding a feature, keeping in mind that I'm just a user and have no idea if it would be possible or how difficult it would be?  I recently installed Licenses Player Oppression (see link).   I see from other posts on this forum that someone has prepared a patch for the license system in SL Survival and Sexy Adventures.  Wondering if anything is in the works for the mod below and this mod.  Essentially, what I'm looking for, is some way to have certain crime laws suspended if you have the appropriate license - like the sex or cum crime if you have a prostitution license.  

Please accept my apologies if you've posted on this elsewhere.

Thanks again for your hard work!

On 1/26/2024 at 10:54 PM, xMrZwiggyx said:

In my game, I have to manually set each individual NPC's of my choosing, into an Futa's (which isn't an problem from the MCM) using this mod called "Gender Bender" and it also works for AE too. I also use this mod to transform any female NPC into an Futa with this mod "SOS-Addon-Futanari-CBBE-SSE" If you already have SOS then you should be good to go, and lastly I've been recommended this mod "Futa Edition Sexlab Defeat Addon SE" by someone and tried it out, It's pretty good for anyone who has certain Futa NPC's and/or an Futa overhaul of every single NPC in their game, with the "Sexlab Defeat SE" mod which gives Futa's dialogue for their role in the Defeat mod.  

The problem is that I cant avoid males on, even if they're recognized as females, they still act like males

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I haven't been well in the last couple weeks.

On 1/19/2024 at 11:25 PM, _.Ainz._ said:

i figure as much, but i think it would still be kinda immersive, even if they didnt get punished, to see em abiding the law. walking the streets and all the chicks are covered in cum cos its illegal not to be, or collared would be kinda cool i think :)

This is something I have not taken as serious as I maybe should have. I have done some tests and at least in regards to the nudity law, things are looking good. I might have to limit it to unique vanilla NPCs though. Collar and cum might be a little more difficult.

On 1/21/2024 at 5:16 PM, FutaLover25 said:

It'll have an update to detect when females NPCs are futas? Since they're playing lesbian animations and if not, PC is doing the male role, even when the PC doens't have a schlong

I am not very familiar with how futas work, but I will try to take a look eventually.

On 1/23/2024 at 11:13 PM, Rekop93 said:

Hi can you make it compatible with populated skyrim hell edition?

What needs to be made compatible here?

On 1/25/2024 at 2:50 AM, Aceforwin said:

the first (possibly caused by a mix of different mods) is that I can't talk to guards at all, which means I can't get arrested

Sexy Adventures does nothing with dialog, so it's probably something else that's causing your problem.

On 1/26/2024 at 6:57 PM, turkeyNAC said:

Hi Teutonic, It would be possible to include the Sleep Rape and After Rape features that you already had in Sexlab Adventures?, it would be great to avoid the use of additional mods for this function. This is something I miss from your old mod.

Sleep Rape won't be back. It was too buggy. I have an idea for a new mod that deals with that concept that I plan to make eventually. After Rape will probably make it back in some form.

On 2/1/2024 at 8:38 AM, sekuzeku said:

i don't think "Tolerated at night" is working in places marked public.

- outside at night (in Whiterun) > grape happens > NO bounty

- go inside inn at night > grape > YES bounty

- uncheck inns are public in MCM > go to inn at night > graped > NO bounty

i also think the sex law needs a 'Only in public' check box.

It's working as intended. Night is only considered if you are outside, so basically whenever you are inside, the bounty is treated as if it is not at night. Perhaps I should make this clear in the MCM. The reason you did not get a bounty in the third case is that the inn wasn't public.

The sex law already applies only in public. I figured regular sex is acceptable as long as it happens in private, so that's why there is no option here.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, monty359 said:

Would it be possible to make your mod detect the Public whore mod? If detected, i would propose to make your mod detect the status (PW in town yes/no) and if the PW status is active, then make the occurring rapes "communicate" to the PublicWhore mod the attackers as clients and let them pay for the "fun". Basically this mod would be able to act as one of the outcomes of PublicWhore.

I will have to take a look at Public Whore and see if it provides a way to communicate participants as clients.

On 2/8/2024 at 7:18 PM, Dez65 said:

Wondering if you'd consider adding a feature, keeping in mind that I'm just a user and have no idea if it would be possible or how difficult it would be?  I recently installed Licenses Player Oppression (see link).   I see from other posts on this forum that someone has prepared a patch for the license system in SL Survival and Sexy Adventures.  Wondering if anything is in the works for the mod below and this mod.  Essentially, what I'm looking for, is some way to have certain crime laws suspended if you have the appropriate license - like the sex or cum crime if you have a prostitution license.  

SL Survival crashed my game when I tried to implement the patch. I did not want to release an untested feature, so I shelved it. It's still on my platter though and when that is done, I will have a look at the mod you linked.

Great mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it. But I have a question concerning Gang Rape and how it decides on assailants. You set chances for various criteria - Male, Female, Guard, Non-Guard, etc. - But I'm not sure how they interact. For instance, if there is a male, non guard, khajiit, and I have "male" set at 75%, "non guard" at 25%, and "khajiit" at 50%, what is the chance that he will be an assailant? How exactly is it calculated?

I do have a suggestion for something I'd like to see added. Could there be an option so it was a crime for slave to NOT wear a collar, but also a crime for a NON-slave to be wearing one? I know it would be difficult to detect automatically if a character were an actual slave. I believe the old Sexlab Adventures had a way to manually designate that your character was enslaved in the MCM, and that would probably do well enough. Or perhaps the penalty for a non-slave wearing a collar is that after being reported they are thereafter considered to be a slave.

Anyway, great work!

1 hour ago, firebinder said:

Great mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it. But I have a question concerning Gang Rape and how it decides on assailants. You set chances for various criteria - Male, Female, Guard, Non-Guard, etc. - But I'm not sure how they interact. For instance, if there is a male, non guard, khajiit, and I have "male" set at 75%, "non guard" at 25%, and "khajiit" at 50%, what is the chance that he will be an assailant? How exactly is it calculated?

All chances must succeed individually. Effectively in this case, the chance will be (0,75 x 0,25 x 0,50) = 0,09375 or 9,375%. On a technical level though, it's calculated sequentially. First the male chance is rolled, then the khajiit chance and then the non-guard chance. If any of them fail, the NPC is not a valid assailant and the rest is skipped.

1 hour ago, firebinder said:

I do have a suggestion for something I'd like to see added. Could there be an option so it was a crime for slave to NOT wear a collar, but also a crime for a NON-slave to be wearing one? I know it would be difficult to detect automatically if a character were an actual slave. I believe the old Sexlab Adventures had a way to manually designate that your character was enslaved in the MCM, and that would probably do well enough. Or perhaps the penalty for a non-slave wearing a collar is that after being reported they are thereafter considered to be a slave.

Sexlab Adventures indeed had that option. The problem I have with it is the same as the Thane immunity: It becomes the "other crime enabled" option. It doesn't add much. What should probably happen if the player is a slave is integration with slavery mods to punish the player through them - but that is a can of worms I am not willing to open right now.

36 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

All chances must succeed individually. Effectively in this case, the chance will be (0,75 x 0,25 x 0,50) = 0,09375 or 9,375%. On a technical level though, it's calculated sequentially. First the male chance is rolled, then the khajiit chance and then the non-guard chance. If any of them fail, the NPC is not a valid assailant and the rest is skipped.

Sexlab Adventures indeed had that option. The problem I have with it is the same as the Thane immunity: It becomes the "other crime enabled" option. It doesn't add much. What should probably happen if the player is a slave is integration with slavery mods to punish the player through them - but that is a can of worms I am not willing to open right now.

Now I think I understand how the assailants are selected, so I should be able to get the overall chances set to my liking. That helps a lot. Thanks! 

As for the slavery/collar thing I guess I can just manually go into the Sexy Adventures MCM myself, and adjust the crime setting accordingly when the character's status changes. A little inconvenient, but not difficult. Maybe even make a couple of custom presets, one for "free player" and one for "slave player". Still, that's a can of worms I would love to see opened. 

7 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I don't know what I've done wrong but whenever I equip a Bikini Top this mod thinks the PC is naked. I've checked and they go into slot 32 and SL Aroused considers them as "not naked"

Which bikini top?

21 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I haven't been well in the last couple weeks.

Hi

Sorry to hear that, and trust that you feel 100% again soon

Glad you're able to be back working on the mod.  Speaking of which, I don't think I ever saw you comment on the feedback I gave you on the follower handling changes you made for iAFT.  Link to the post below for ease of reference.  The changes all seemed fine bar that one glitch

If you are making changes, any chance you maybe can stop that 'remote follower rape' issue?  I had something similar happen on one of the latest updates to Defeat by Bane Master and AndrewLRG,  and mentioned your mod there, and hexbolt8 came up with a simple solution which now seems to work fine there.  Is the same 'fix' something that might be done on this mod?   I've appended the relevant parts for ease of reference

Regards

DQW

----------------------------

--------------------------

Excerpts from Defeat thread convo

.... - Kimy's DCL keeps tabs on current followers who are nearby, ignoring those left in a 'WAIT' state elsewhere.  I'm not sure, but it looks as if that's not happening here, ie remotely located non involved followers are not being ignored.  Why think this?   I was testing this out on the Bleak Falls Barrow approach road,  I had the palyer + 1 active follower present, with one follower left 'WAITing' in Riverwood.  On going back to Riverwood, I found the 'WAITing' follower trussed up in a pile of DDs, and as the limits set were for a max value less that she was now wearing, they were presumably added after more than one round of skirmishes in which the player was defeated.  -------- Had a similar issue with @Teutonic 's Sexy Adventures mod, where a 'WAITing' follower in Riverwood was 'dragged into' a 'Gangrape' encounter in the Sleeping Giant Inn, the giveaway there being that the out of sight follower could be seen to be 'participating' as she was having tattoos added even though in a different cell, and on returning to her, she was wearing those as if directly involved.  I did report that on the mod thread, mentioning that Kimy's DCL somehow seemed to avoid such activity bringing in 'non current' followers, but on reflection I don't think I ever got a response.  I've tagged in Teutonic as they may already have had some thoughts/plans on how that might be avoided, that could help here too  

+

Suggested solution from Hexbolt8

On 1/27/2024 at 3:03 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Kimy's DCL keeps tabs on current followers who are nearby, ignoring those left in a 'WAIT' state elsewhere.

That's just a matter of checking actor.GetActorValue("WaitingForPlayer") != 0.  If something isn't doing that, it should be an easy condition to add.

On 2/11/2024 at 3:42 PM, Lady Wintrish said:

Is it normal to result naked when chastity Bra and chastity Belt from DD are equipped?

Can I avoid this by setting the chastity Bra as a kinky outfit?

Nudity is determined solely by Sexlab Aroused, so I supporse it is working as intended, even though it is weird in this case. I am afraid there is nothing that can be done about it right now. However, something is in the works regarding nudity detection. Can't say more about that right now though.

On 2/11/2024 at 4:51 PM, DonQuiWho said:

If you are making changes, any chance you maybe can stop that 'remote follower rape' issue?  I had something similar happen on one of the latest updates to Defeat by Bane Master and AndrewLRG,  and mentioned your mod there, and hexbolt8 came up with a simple solution which now seems to work fine there.  Is the same 'fix' something that might be done on this mod?   I've appended the relevant parts for ease of reference

+

Suggested solution from Hexbolt8

That's just a matter of checking actor.GetActorValue("WaitingForPlayer") != 0.  If something isn't doing that, it should be an easy condition to add.

Thanks for that. I have made a little patch that excludes waiting followers that you can try. It says iAFT but it applies to all followers.

Sexy Adventures iAFT Bug Fix.zip