2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Nudity is determined solely by Sexlab Aroused, so I supporse it is working as intended, even though it is weird in this case. I am afraid there is nothing that can be done about it right now. However, something is in the works regarding nudity detection. Can't say more about that right now though.

Thanks for that. I have made a little patch that excludes waiting followers that you can try. It says iAFT but it applies to all followers.

Sexy Adventures iAFT Bug Fix.zip 20.02 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much!

I'll add it to my game asap.  Right now, we're moving house, so access to my main gaming rig is not practicable, and I might not have an internet service provider at the next place for a week or two.  Sorry about any delay, but I'll try and get some feedback to you asap afterwards.

Hopefully, someone else might also be able to try this out meantime

And your support is impressive! 😉

Thanks again

DQW

On 2/11/2024 at 8:10 AM, Teutonic said:

Which bikini top?

As far as I can tell any bikini top from TAWOBA Remastered 6.1
I have Baka Aroused Keywords as well. Could it be because Schlongs considers them revealing? I couldn't turn off the revealing checkbox on SOS MCM...

With the latest update sometimes I result naked when i'm not. It happens casually, mostly when launching the game and loading a save for the first time.

If I reload the same save everything ok. It happens casually and not very frequently but it happens.

Just now i triggered the rape in Rorikstead after loading a save, wearing full elven armor.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:01 PM, DewyCave said:

As far as I can tell any bikini top from TAWOBA Remastered 6.1
I have Baka Aroused Keywords as well. Could it be because Schlongs considers them revealing? I couldn't turn off the revealing checkbox on SOS MCM...

3 hours ago, Lady Wintrish said:

With the latest update sometimes I result naked when i'm not. It happens casually, mostly when launching the game and loading a save for the first time.

If I reload the same save everything ok. It happens casually and not very frequently but it happens.

Just now i triggered the rape in Rorikstead after loading a save, wearing full elven armor.

Do situations like this happen briefly after putting something on, i.e. after changing from being naked to not naked (even if you save and reload later)? I am afraid there is a delay (I have measured 1.5 seconds in my game) where you are still seen naked even though you should not be that I am not accounting for.

Edited by Teutonic
10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Do situations like this happen briefly after putting something on, i.e. after changing from being naked to not naked (even if you save and reload later)? I am afraid there is a delay (I have measured 1.5 seconds in my game) where you are still seen naked even though you should not be that I am not accounting for.

I don't think that's my case. I don't know if it's the mod or my keywords that are not setup correctly but only the bikini tops are considered naked. If I use only a bikini bottom and nothing else she's clothed, but if I also equip a bikini top then she's getting fines and attracting all sorts of unwanted attention lol. Regular armors count as clothed

18 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Yes I noticed you're right. Sometimes also happen when i'm rapable cause is night then I fast travel and become morning, but the game still think its night for couple seconds and the rape triggered.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:20 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Thank you very much!

I'll add it to my game asap.  Right now, we're moving house, so access to my main gaming rig is not practicable, and I might not have an internet service provider at the next place for a week or two.  Sorry about any delay, but I'll try and get some feedback to you asap afterwards.

Hopefully, someone else might also be able to try this out meantime

And your support is impressive! 😉

Thanks again

DQW

@Teutonic

Hi again

Managed to give your patch a quick tryout and it does seem to prevent 'waiting' followers becoming involved in gangrape action, even if right up close

eg

in whiterun centre,

PC + (X) non wait follower + (Y) waiting follower,

mod initiated gangrape results in only PC + (X) non wait follower being engaged

if you then 'swap' the two followers' states, ie (X) -> waiting, (Y) -> non wait,

on gangrape, then (Y) is correctly engaged and (X) is then correctly ignored

So thank you very much for the fix! :smile:

One small peculiarity is that, after adding the patch, my in-game saves are now shown in German script.  MO2 still shows the English names

Is there anything in your patch that might have done that?  It's not the end of the world as I guess I am not too old to learn something new,,,, LOL

Thanks again

DQW

I've got one suggestion to toss in here. If nudity is set as a crime, but you also sleep naked, then you have a serious problem; many of the inns lack doors on the rooms. That means you will likely pick up a nudity fine every single night when you sleep. Now you can make nudity a crime that is ignored at night to get around this - IF you are very careful about when you go to bed and when you get up, but that sometimes isn't practical. So my suggestion to fix this is maybe add a toggle that makes nudity a crime ignored in Inns.  That would also be helpful for players engaged in such things as prostitution.

Hi @Teutonic, I'm testing this for the first time and having a little problem with the strip feature.

I've disabled all stripping in SexLab and Sexy Adventures, but when a SA scene starts, it attempts to strip my character's chest piece. This causes her torso to become invisible. I forgot to take screenshot from my game but she basically looked like this. Only the chest piece is removed, the rest (armlets, boots, pants, etc) are not.

I cannot re-equip the chest piece manually either, eventhough I've unchecked the 'prevent armor equip during scene' option in the MCM. But after the scene is finished I can equip the it normally. Can confirm this only happens during Sexy Adventures scenes since I have other SL mods and they follow my no-strip settings. Hope you can help, thanks!

5 hours ago, firebinder said:

I've got one suggestion to toss in here. If nudity is set as a crime, but you also sleep naked, then you have a serious problem; many of the inns lack doors on the rooms. That means you will likely pick up a nudity fine every single night when you sleep. Now you can make nudity a crime that is ignored at night to get around this - IF you are very careful about when you go to bed and when you get up, but that sometimes isn't practical. So my suggestion to fix this is maybe add a toggle that makes nudity a crime ignored in Inns.  That would also be helpful for players engaged in such things as prostitution.

Or you could try this mod which adds doors to inns: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48962

I saw that collared/restrained conditions now work with ZaZ, but it looks like the scripts still only check for the presence of DD in a few places: if only ZaZ is installed, the options in the config are still greyed out, there's also a DD only check I saw in isVulnerable. Could you please update that so it works with just ZaZ as well?

18 hours ago, dunderhead59 said:

Or you could try this mod which adds doors to inns: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48962

True, but that would not help with mod added inns - and may be incompatible with other mods that alter the vanilla inns.  Also, at least in my game it is not uncommon for NPCs to open doors and just barge in - and then report you for being nude in bed. 

Edited by firebinder

Top mod, always makes its way into my load order.

I set the bounties very low so there is a low level sense of being hassled without it being bang "500 gold for washing in a stream". This makes the quirks of when and where it happens less of an issue and more a general sense of being picked on unfairly.

This is one thing I like - too many mods are punishing to the max (walk along a street - assaulted! Open a chest - full gimp gear!). I like the gradual debt growth, which then triggers Orkish bounty hunters and a visit to Pama's prison where everything is stolen. So, I constantly need to pay a tax for just existing without suddenly getting 1000gold added to my bounty.

Hello all, a new update is available. I focused on issues recently discussed here. Updates should happen more frequently from now on.

I published two updates today because I forgot one fix in the first one.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:33 AM, ho4sho said:

Hi @Teutonic, I'm testing this for the first time and having a little problem with the strip feature.

I've disabled all stripping in SexLab and Sexy Adventures, but when a SA scene starts, it attempts to strip my character's chest piece. This causes her torso to become invisible. I forgot to take screenshot from my game but she basically looked like this. Only the chest piece is removed, the rest (armlets, boots, pants, etc) are not.

I cannot re-equip the chest piece manually either, eventhough I've unchecked the 'prevent armor equip during scene' option in the MCM. But after the scene is finished I can equip the it normally. Can confirm this only happens during Sexy Adventures scenes since I have other SL mods and they follow my no-strip settings. Hope you can help, thanks!

The strip settings in both SexLab and Sexy Adventures have worked as expected on my end. What are your settings? Also, that link 403s on me. Is that a private image?

Edited by Teutonic

Would you consider adding an option to chose a unique NPC that is not in the bounds of Follower Frameworks and use their own packages to consider said selected NPC  recognized as a follower so we can use the "The has no male followers" condition? Like adding them to a list.

12 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Is there a feature list you have in mind?

Edit: if you escape from someone following you, does this trigger the gangrape cooldown, or can you be jumped again immediately?

The cooldown get triggered only if you get raped.

For the update: When i install the new update MO2 doesn't ask me to remove the same previous mod. It gest recognized as a new mod. Is that normal? Can I safely remove the previous version and install the new one?

Edited by Lady Wintrish
On 2/20/2024 at 8:57 PM, DonQuiWho said:

One small peculiarity is that, after adding the patch, my in-game saves are now shown in German script.  MO2 still shows the English names

Is there anything in your patch that might have done that?  It's not the end of the world as I guess I am not too old to learn something new,,,, LOL

No idea why that would happen. Neither the patch nor the mod itself does anything to save game names. Besides, my save games are in English, even though I have an otherwise German client.

On 2/25/2024 at 7:15 PM, Sorrow_421 said:

Would you consider adding an option to chose a unique NPC that is not in the bounds of Follower Frameworks and use their own packages to consider said selected NPC  recognized as a follower so we can use the "The has no male followers" condition? Like adding them to a list.

Sure. Eventually.

20 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Is there a feature list you have in mind?

There is, but it is not publicly available. I am selective about what promises I make, because sometimes features don't turn out as well as I thought they'd be and I have to drop them.

14 hours ago, kaydens1234 said:

Any chance for an inverse vow of nudity option? debuffs for being naked. 

I will consider it.

7 hours ago, Lady Wintrish said:

For the update: When i install the new update MO2 doesn't ask me to remove the same previous mod. It gest recognized as a new mod. Is that normal? Can I safely remove the previous version and install the new one?

I do not use MO2 and I don't know how it recognizes if a mod is new or updated. Seems weird anyway since the files did not substantially change between the updates. But yes, you can just remove the old and install the new version.

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I do not use MO2 and I don't know how it recognizes if a mod is new or updated. Seems weird anyway since the files did not substantially change between the updates. But yes, you can just remove the old and install the new version.

The first step to installing mods with Mod Organizer 2 is choosing the mod's name, which will be the name the mod is listed as for purposes of organization. For mods with a fomod or similar system, it will allow you to choose the name at any point when choosing the options in the fomod. MO2 will try to choose a default name for you, which will usually be the name of the archive and is shortened when necessary (usually cutting off at numbers or symbols).

In the case of this mod for me, MO2 will generally choose to name it "Sexy Adventures v" (I personally just get rid of the v). At the end of the installation process, if the mod has the exact name of an already installed mod, then MO2 will ask if you want to replace, merge, or create a copy of the mods.

So, unless you change the name of the mod's archive by a substantial amount, it should be fine. Additionally, a user can always make sure to give the mod the same name regardless when updating.

18 hours ago, Teutonic said:

No idea why that would happen. Neither the patch nor the mod itself does anything to save game names. Besides, my save games are in English, even though I have an otherwise German client.

The issue sorted itself somehow

My Apologies for not telling you.  Playing etc has been a bit intermittent while moving home 🙄

DQW

2 hours ago, Shade115 said:

The first step to installing mods with Mod Organizer 2 is choosing the mod's name, which will be the name the mod is listed as for purposes of organization. For mods with a fomod or similar system, it will allow you to choose the name at any point when choosing the options in the fomod. MO2 will try to choose a default name for you, which will usually be the name of the archive and is shortened when necessary (usually cutting off at numbers or symbols).

In the case of this mod for me, MO2 will generally choose to name it "Sexy Adventures v" (I personally just get rid of the v). At the end of the installation process, if the mod has the exact name of an already installed mod, then MO2 will ask if you want to replace, merge, or create a copy of the mods.

So, unless you change the name of the mod's archive by a substantial amount, it should be fine. Additionally, a user can always make sure to give the mod the same name regardless when updating.

FWIW, in MO2, I install every newly updated version of a mod as if it were an entirely new mod, using same basic mod name + a suffix of the latest version number, and then move the new mod to place it immediately below the previous one(s) in the MO2 Left Hand pane

I then leave the prior version(s) ticked as active, tick the updated one, and then:

- if the prior versions all have a 'grey lightning bolt', I know that they have been totally overwritten and the latest one is now providing the esp/esl etc in the Right Hand Pane load order, which will still be in the same place as its predecessor

- if the prior version is not toitally overwritten, I check to see under the 'conflicts' tab, which files from prior versions are still 'active' and hence being loaded

In the latter case, it's a judgement call as to whether or not these are as significant as might have an impact on the current game if you disable the prior version.  Basically, you can ignore 'non active' files like .txt, source files etc as they are not used in game.  Others you might need to pay attention to, to see what they might do

Basically, doing this let's you see exactly what is going on when a mod is updated and make some sort of sensible decision as to whether or not you might want to

- use ReSaver tools etc to see if they create anything needing cleaned out of your game, or

- see that there is such a change that you might want to uninstall, save, clean save, install the new version in same load order place as previous one etc

Hope that helps somebody....anybody ... whoever ....

DQW 

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion.

I know pregnancy can happen with the creeper, but is there any chance an NPC Male name or creature could be added as being the one who did the deed as like others, I use Fertility mod and if I become pregnant, I end up having to blame an innocent male for it.

I did post in old mod forum, till I found you had given up support, for this one.

3 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

Suggestion.

I know pregnancy can happen with the creeper, but is there any chance an NPC Male name or creature could be added as being the one who did the deed as like others, I use Fertility mod and if I become pregnant, I end up having to blame an innocent male for it.

I did post in old mod forum, till I found you had given up support, for this one.

How do you know he isn't the father? I kinda appreciate the uncertainty. But there is also a technical reason for it. I did not have to determine who the actual father is. If I had forced myself to do so, either

1) the actual pregnancy chance would be lower (there might be noone) and for full immersion, this would have to extend to sleep creep in general or

2) I would have had to prepare a list of NPCs to choose a father from at random based on the current location.

I did not like either of these approaches.

Nice twist with in integrating the licenses to the crime system. However, wouldn't it be better to do so with the newer Licenses mod instead of the kinda bloated and no longer supported SL Survival?

Edited by Talesien