Hi, there!  Love this mod!  Been using it for months without issues, so I want to say you've done a fantastic job.

I have an under-the-hood question, though.  I know that in the Gangrape event line of sight is required on my vulnerable PC in order to be victimizable.  In regards to the minimum number of assailants option, if I select three for the minimum, does that mean all three potential rapists require line of sight to trigger the gangrape?  Or does only one require line of sight, and the other two are grabbed so long as they all meet the requirements: proximity, arousal, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

@DonQuiWho

1) It turns out I messed up AFT support when I added NFF support. That is why your followers aren't detected. I will fix that in the next update.

2) I am a little confused - are you being followed or do you just have spam in your logs? Can you attach your log file? The aliases as shown in sqv are empty, so nobody should be following you. The reset option is only available when the gangbang quest is in the gangbang state, which is not the case in your screenshots. The quests are meant to be running all the time, not just when there is an ongoing gangrape. If the aliases are somehow filled even though the script state is empty, you can stop the gangbang and gangrape quests using the stopquest console command. To restart them, save and reload the game and don't restart them manually. The player quest is unrelated to gangrape and does not need to be stopped though.

50 minutes ago, twatwhat1876 said:

I have an under-the-hood question, though.  I know that in the Gangrape event line of sight is required on my vulnerable PC in order to be victimizable.  In regards to the minimum number of assailants option, if I select three for the minimum, does that mean all three potential rapists require line of sight to trigger the gangrape?  Or does only one require line of sight, and the other two are grabbed so long as they all meet the requirements: proximity, arousal, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

All of the assailants need to have line of sight.

19 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

@DonQuiWho

1) It turns out I messed up AFT support when I added NFF support. That is why your followers aren't detected. I will fix that in the next update.

2) I am a little confused - are you being followed or do you just have spam in your logs? Can you attach your log file? The aliases as shown in sqv are empty, so nobody should be following you. The reset option is only available when the gangbang quest is in the gangbang state, which is not the case in your screenshots. The quests are meant to be running all the time, not just when there is an ongoing gangrape. If the aliases are somehow filled even though the script state is empty, you can stop the gangbang and gangrape quests using the stopquest console command. To restart them, save and reload the game and don't restart them manually. The player quest is unrelated to gangrape and does not need to be stopped though.

All of the assailants need to have line of sight.

Thanks for the quick reply and the explanations.  Dealing with your questions in 2)

- PC is/was not being followed.  There was just heaps of spam in the logs, and the game slowing down to about 30/40 fps compared to usual 60

- I've looked back through my logs, but unfortunately those from when the problem occurred have now been overwritten

- All gangbang events seemed to start and stop fairly well at first, and afterwards the PC seemed to move on alright.  There may have been some relatively unpronounced slowdown previously but on the whole, things seemed to be passable until after one gangbang event on the Whiterun steps up to Dragonsreach, just after which I had the PC enter the Temple of Kynareth, and it was there that the slowdown became really obvious, and then continued everywhere until I switched the function off in the MCM

Moving on from here, I have just spent 3 weeks+ resurrecting my system after all my installed mods disappeared.  This game is new, and is planned to be a fairly long playthrough, so rather than mess about with it too much, I'm happy to wait until you've released the next update with iAFT fixed before I re-enable this feature.  There's no rush, and I'll be more than happy to give you feedback on that then.   Meantime I'll go back to immediately before I stopped everything, LOL, leave the quests as they are, and move on with only the MCM set to disable gangrapes.

Again, thanks for the info and sorry I can't be of more help right now

DQW

7 hours ago, Black714 said:

sorry for the question, we can add 2 or 3 keyword for skimpy Armor right?
how it works? if we have 2 keyword A and B, should we equip it both? or just 1 keyword is just fine?

You can add up to 40 and having even a single keyword flags the outfit as skimpy.

Not sure if intended and since the search function doesn't work on the forum at this moment I can't find if it is.

But every time I fast travel or load a save my crime record resets, I had like 200 gold and the next time I all of a sudden have less than what I had before (a new report or something).

I didn't pay off depths or go to prison but I keep losing my bounty.

Is this really intended behavior?

On 12/16/2023 at 4:47 AM, Teutonic said:

That was my thought as well. Uncheck it if it's checked and let me know if that fixes things. I do not see anything wrong with that option and it is working as it should in all my tests, but it is the only thing that does anything with your position.

Are you using one of the supported follower mods and if so, who are your followers? I could not find anything wrong with the cum. Vaginal and anal cum only count if you are naked. That might not be obvious and it's not documented anywhere (which is probably wrong). That might be why it's not working as you expect.

Just updating with the information I found about teleporting.  There were quite a few other issues going on as well including extreme script lag.  I narrowed it down to the most recent Public Whore version.  I had not played a full game with that version.  It was having extreme impacts along with not functioning fully.  Every SL scene was affected in some way.  Reverted to an earlier version and added a patch the author added  (buggy version has been removed ) and restarted.  My game is running smoothly again.  No issues at all with Sexy Adventures.  Just wanted to share what I learned. 

Edited by Miss Tee

After updating Sexy Adventures, with my past issue being the radius where nearly everyone within a single hold would gather but everything starting perfectly, now nothing is occuring with the gangrape function. I've gone through my mods in the mcm and the animations run successfully only if a spell is used. I'm not sure what to do. :')

https://modwat.ch/u/KnotWulf

Edited by KnottyWulf
5 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Not sure if intended and since the search function doesn't work on the forum at this moment I can't find if it is.

But every time I fast travel or load a save my crime record resets, I had like 200 gold and the next time I all of a sudden have less than what I had before (a new report or something).

Same here, I had such a high bounty that I was attacked in Markarth Castle, but just leaving that area (while still in the city) and the bounty had dropped to just 100 gold.

I had this crime related mods in my load order when that happened: "Book of Shadows" and "Crime Bounty Decay", so maybe a compatibility problem? 

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

You can add up to 40 and having even a single keyword flags the outfit as skimpy.

thankyou I just noticed it's not keyword wrong but it's slot wrong. my skimpy outfit is in Slot 56 and 49 (for undies). the reason the outfit is not detected because only slot 32 can be process. is that possible for future update that we can select some specific outfit via slot?

• Added an option to set a chance an assailant is not satisfied. This option works together with the option for the maximum number of rounds.

To understand this correctly:

If I have set the chance of not satisfied to 100%, but max rounds to 1, each NPC will take at most 1 round?

Fantastic and stable mod, really helps to add to the dangers of Skyrim whilst giving lots of MCM controls to the player. Now the usual"would you consider...." line (sorry!):

Would it be possible to link the sleep creep event to Baka's Fill her up?

Baka included modder code for calling FHU :

Spoiler

For Modders

Big sorry to modders that havebeen used this reference. I made a huge mistake. I found out it didn't work very well when poolmask is more than 3. Now it should work from 1.95 version.

Please refer to the script "sr_inflateExternalEventController" for inflation, deflation, absorption events calling.

################Example###############

Inflater - An actor that will get pregnant / Inflation - True(Inflate), False(Deflate) / poolmask - 1(Vaginal), 2(Anal), 3(Vaginal + Anal), 4(Oral), 7(Vaginal + Anal + Oral) / amount - the cum amount you want to add or remove / time - literally required time for deflating. (Recommendation 0.2(instant) to 6.0)/ callback - Just type "" It will ignore additional event call

Deflation poolmask should be either 1(Vaginal) or 2(Anal) or 4(Oral). One time at a time.

Function SendFHUInflationEvent(form inflater, Bool Inflation, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
        Int handle = ModEvent.Create("SR_InflateEvent")
        ModEvent.PushForm(handle, inflater)
        ModEvent.PushBool(handle, Inflation)
        ModEvent.PushInt(handle, poolmask)
        ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, amount)
        ModEvent.PushInt(handle, time)
        ModEvent.PushString(handle, callback)
        ModEvent.Send(handle)
    EndFunction

Injector - Who injects cum / Inflater - An actor that will get pregnant / Inflation - True(Inflate), False(Deflate) / poolmask - 1(Vaginal), 2(Anal), 3(Vaginal + Anal), 4(Oral), 7(Vaginal + Anal + Oral) / amount - the cum amount you want to add or remove / time - literally required time for deflating. (Recommendation 0.2(instant) to 6.0)/ callback - Just type "" It will ignore additional event call

Deflation poolmask should be either 1(Vaginal) or 2(Anal) or 4(Oral). One time at a time.

Function SendFHUInflationWithInjectorEvent(form injector, form inflater, Bool Inflation, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
        Int handle = ModEvent.Create("SR_InflateEvent")

ModEvent.PushForm(handle, injector)
        ModEvent.PushBool(handle, Inflation)
        ModEvent.Send(handle)
    EndFunction

Inflater - An actor from whom you want to remove cum / poolmask - 1(Vaginal), 2(Anal), 4(Oral) / amount - the cum amount you want to add or remove / time - literally required time for deflating.(Recommendation 0.2(instant) to 6.0) / callback - Just type "" It will ignore additional event call

Function SendFHUAbsorptionEvent(form inflater, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
        Int handle = ModEvent.Create("SR_AbsorbEvent")
        ModEvent.Send(handle)
    EndFunction

Edited by Nuka Cherry

@Teutonic

As promised, tested out your new update.  Comments limited to checking out the iAFT change re Followers Gangbang

1 - The good news.  It works!  Well, almost 😛

2 - The Quirky bit.  It does something a wee bit strange ... 

Let me explain with my test scenario results

PC

Follower 1

Follower 2

are all located on the little island in Riverwood, by Faendal's Chopping block

------------

PC - restraints added - condition used to kick off the gangbang event

Follower 1 - left in 'FOLLOW' state

Follower 2 - told to 'WAIT HERE'

------------

PC

Follower 1

proceed to Sleeping Giant Inn

Follower 2 stays in original location

------------

Some of the Sleeping Giants wake up and get stuck into doing their thing

PC - gangbanged

Follower 1 - also gangbanged

BUT

Follower 2 - still on the island (and presumably now in a different game cell?) - well, messages appear that they too are being tattoo'd as a result of intrusive encounters, despite not being anywhere near, or directly involved, in the Sleeping Giant event

--------------

Then

PC - tattoo added via Rapetats mod

Follower 1 - tattoo added RapeTats mod

PC has restraint added (don't think anything was added to follower but it was a very limited check.  If not, and it could be, that would be a bonus!)

---------------

PC

Follower 1

leave the Sleeping Giant and return to Island

--------------

They find Follower 2 there

- tattoo'd - as applied by Rapetats whilst PC and Follower 1 were gone

- lying on the ground, face down, with an iron yoke on, looking as if they have been humping the ground

----------------

Only fix for Follower 2 was a Disable+Enable, which reset her to normal, but still retaining the tattoos from her encounter with .... the Riverwood Ghostly Ravager? 🤣

-------------------

Hopefully that makes clear what happened in the test

The resultant issue is that current followers, who are remotely located and should not be 'included' in the gangbang scene event, are being 'dragged in', on some sort of sympathetic, albeit ethereal, basis. 

One assumes that that's not intended, and that some simple fix can be found to only include 'locally located following followers', actually present at the event

(FWIW, Kimy's DCL seems to somehow check for followers' near presence when initiating follower inclusive events, so there may be something to crib from there)

Despite the quirky stuff, which I do regret having to tell you about, this version is definitely much better than before!

Hope that helps

DQW

Edited by DonQuiWho
On 1/8/2024 at 10:41 PM, prologue1337 said:

It isn't. Will investigate.

On 1/9/2024 at 3:01 AM, KnottyWulf said:

After updating Sexy Adventures, with my past issue being the radius where nearly everyone within a single hold would gather but everything starting perfectly, now nothing is occuring with the gangrape function. I've gone through my mods in the mcm and the animations run successfully only if a spell is used. I'm not sure what to do. :')

https://modwat.ch/u/KnotWulf

Please turn on debug logs, check the console and post what you find.

On 1/9/2024 at 7:04 AM, Black714 said:

thankyou I just noticed it's not keyword wrong but it's slot wrong. my skimpy outfit is in Slot 56 and 49 (for undies). the reason the outfit is not detected because only slot 32 can be process. is that possible for future update that we can select some specific outfit via slot?

That is possible. I'll add it to the pile of requests.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:33 PM, Someone92 said:

To understand this correctly:

If I have set the chance of not satisfied to 100%, but max rounds to 1, each NPC will take at most 1 round?

Correct. I left the maximum rounds intact to prevent infinite gangbangs.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:39 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

Fantastic and stable mod, really helps to add to the dangers of Skyrim whilst giving lots of MCM controls to the player. Now the usual"would you consider...." line (sorry!):

Would it be possible to link the sleep creep event to Baka's Fill her up?

Sure. It's on the pile of requests.

4 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

SexLab adventures had a feature to not add bounty for cum if it was Anal/Vaginal and player was wearing armor, has this feature completely dropped? I cant seem to find it.

It's currently on by default, sort of. You must be naked for anal/vaginal cum to count. There is no option at this time.

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It's currently on by default, sort of. You must be naked for anal/vaginal cum to count. There is no option at this time.

Ahh that's perfect, I was curious as that was a feature that I considered a must have in Adventures, I wasn't certain and I wanted to upgrade to this version of your mod!

Edit:
Just did some testing with the mod, much cleaner and easier to navigate its great! The only thing I might suggest (and it might simply just be on the waiting list) is to add the cum debuffs back at some point potentially!

Edited by MEyahMegusta
1 hour ago, Lady Wintrish said:

Just to know. I'm still on 16640. Is your latest update still compatible?

I think so. I made sure there are no form IDs below 800 and the header version is still 1.70. I kept v0.6.1 just in case, so one could always go back. I wasn't able to load it on an earlier SE game version, but I did so on LE and that worked fine.

On 1/8/2024 at 10:41 PM, prologue1337 said:

Are you also using Book of Shadows?

On 1/9/2024 at 4:57 AM, zevazdeoz said:

Same here, I had such a high bounty that I was attacked in Markarth Castle, but just leaving that area (while still in the city) and the bounty had dropped to just 100 gold.

I had this crime related mods in my load order when that happened: "Book of Shadows" and "Crime Bounty Decay", so maybe a compatibility problem? 

I was able to reproduce this with Book of Shadows installed, but it happened with bounties from regular Skyrim crimes as well. It appears to me that this is a bug with Book of Shadows and not a compatibility problem. BoS tries to differentiate between masked and not-masked bounties, but the way it's scripted does not look right to me.

On 1/12/2024 at 3:59 PM, Teutonic said:

Are you also using Book of Shadows?

I was able to reproduce this with Book of Shadows installed, but it happened with bounties from regular Skyrim crimes as well. It appears to me that this is a bug with Book of Shadows and not a compatibility problem. BoS tries to differentiate between masked and not-masked bounties, but the way it's scripted does not look right to me.

Ahh, thanks for the reply

I see if I can disable it, I'm using BoS with this mod yes

Hi! Thanks for all your hardwork, this mod is really fun to play with and adds some layers of difficulty and kinkiness!

i was wondering if it was possible to enforce the laws on the local populace as well? for instance, if it is illegal to not be naked, make all the female npcs in the city naked?

i think its probably not for performance reasons, but wondering really. Thanks!

14 hours ago, _.Ainz._ said:

Hi! Thanks for all your hardwork, this mod is really fun to play with and adds some layers of difficulty and kinkiness!

i was wondering if it was possible to enforce the laws on the local populace as well? for instance, if it is illegal to not be naked, make all the female npcs in the city naked?

i think its probably not for performance reasons, but wondering really. Thanks!

The problem is that city guards will do nothing to npcs if they break the law.