On 4/14/2024 at 7:12 AM, Seeker999 said:

You have to set up rules for when you want gang bang to be activated. For instance, here's my set up (I use 3 groups for requirements):

Group 1 needs at least 6 total weight

• Nudity - weight 1
  • Unarmed - weight 1
  • Night - weight 1
  • In Public, inverted - weight 1 (inverted means it s/b the opposite, in this case private or in a non-public location)
  • Aroused - weight 1
  • Unarmored - weight 1
  • Skimpy Clothes - weight 1
  • Low Stamina - weight 1
  • Low Health - weight 1
  • Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged - weight 1
  • Has no male followers, inverted - weight 1
  • Has no female followers - weight 1

Group 2 needs at least 3 total weight

• Nudity - weight 1
  • Unarmed - weight 1
  • Night - weight 1
  • Unarmored - weight 1
  • Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged

Group 3 needs at least 2 total weight

• Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged - weight 1

You might think there are a lot of redundancies, BUT Group 3 is set to ignore the other 2 groups. This means that while Group 1 might meet the requirements for gang rape, Group 2 also has to meet its requirements or there will be no gang rape. Group 3 doesn't care about Groups 1 and 2.  If my Dragonborn is Collared and Drugged, then she can be a victim of gang rape. Assuming there are npc's around who meet the requirements you set up (i.e. Base settings and Assailant settings).

And you can change the weight within each group for a particular setting. If you want your collared DB to be immediately eligible for gang rape, then you can change the weight for Collared to 2 (in my scenario).

I hope this makes sense.

yes this worked thank you very much good sir

Hi, I find a small immersion breaking issue. In my testing, the gangrape was triggered properly, but the 2 assailants chose to have threesomes with my character and my follower in turn, and when my character was in animation, the follower was just idling around naked, and when she was having sex, I could walk away freely. I would expect one to be in an immobilized state when they are assaulting another, maybe I miss some settings with the gangrape for followers?

Thanks!

Hello.  I was having difficulty with gang rape scenarios.  Meeko went chasing my character, but the console had many "Gang Bang -- Failed to find a giver" errors.  There were no errors being logged in papyrus, so I'm afraid I don't have any more detailed logs for you.  What other data can I gather next time that might help?

Skyrim 1.5.97

SL P+ 1.8.2.3

SA 0.6.5

One character (female) with a female follower.

There were available creature animations, and forcing an animation with matchmaker played a scene correctly.

Using the console I could see that Meeko had the Sexy_GangRapesomething faction, rank0, and he had the behavior package that caused him to chase, so those parts seemed to be working fine.

The console logged a large number of these messages:

Gang Bang -- Failed to start SexLab animation

Gang Bang -- Failed to find a giver

When I gave up and used the new MCM option to reset the command, the event seemed to reset just fine with no further harm.

hi, everyone , I've a trouble with an Oral tags make my character "suck" only, no over tags showing up, If someone can tell me where is the problem and what's mod making that, I've tried to find a thread but it's look like this problem does not h

ave any reference on the site. I post a screen pics...thank for the help ^^

loverslabreport.png.b734e99b3678e06867a516bc40009f06.png

Edited by barituric
On 4/6/2024 at 9:39 AM, Teutonic said:

Only female assailants or victims too?

Well, since my world is made with futas, assailants is the goal, I'm still using the old sex adventures, this one place futas into lesbian scenes or into female scenes

I ended up making a small patch that adds in the sexlab adventures feature that allowed sleep creep theft amount to be randomized by an amount between a min and max. It also increases the max from 2000 to 10000. Just wanted to ask if it's okay to post.

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. A while ago I said updates should happen more frequently, but unfortunately my life has been rather insane lately. Progress has been slow, but at least there has been some progress. I will try to release a small update tomorrow.

On 4/17/2024 at 3:26 AM, throwaway219 said:

Hello.  I was having difficulty with gang rape scenarios.  Meeko went chasing my character, but the console had many "Gang Bang -- Failed to find a giver" errors.  There were no errors being logged in papyrus, so I'm afraid I don't have any more detailed logs for you.  What other data can I gather next time that might help?

Skyrim 1.5.97

SL P+ 1.8.2.3

SA 0.6.5

One character (female) with a female follower.

There were available creature animations, and forcing an animation with matchmaker played a scene correctly.

Using the console I could see that Meeko had the Sexy_GangRapesomething faction, rank0, and he had the behavior package that caused him to chase, so those parts seemed to be working fine.

The console logged a large number of these messages:

Gang Bang -- Failed to start SexLab animation

Gang Bang -- Failed to find a giver

When I gave up and used the new MCM option to reset the command, the event seemed to reset just fine with no further harm.

Does this keep happening or was it a one-time thing? Meeko does not appear to be special in any way and behaves as expected on my end.

On 4/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, barituric said:

hi, everyone , I've a trouble with an Oral tags make my character "suck" only, no over tags showing up, If someone can tell me where is the problem and what's mod making that, I've tried to find a thread but it's look like this problem does not h

ave any reference on the site. I post a screen pics...thank for the help ^^

Are you talking about animations started by Sexy Adventures or animations in general? Those settings do not apply outside of Sexy Adventures.

10 hours ago, FutaLover25 said:

Well, since my world is made with futas, assailants is the goal, I'm still using the old sex adventures, this one place futas into lesbian scenes or into female scenes

To be honest, I am surprised the old mod behaves differently, but I was able to force schlongified females into the male positions. The next update will have that feature.

54 minutes ago, TrickyK said:

I ended up making a small patch that adds in the sexlab adventures feature that allowed sleep creep theft amount to be randomized by an amount between a min and max. It also increases the max from 2000 to 10000. Just wanted to ask if it's okay to post.

Sure. I might even include that, would be easy enough.

Edited by Teutonic
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Sure. I might even include that, would be easy enough.

Alright, here it is.  I saved the plugin after I compiled, didn't know if it would be necessary or not.

For users installing, let this overwrite 6.5. I don't know if you need to clean save or not, but probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

This adds the options to randomize the value stolen during sleep creep between a minimum and maximum value, and increases the maximum to 10000

If you for some reason set the minimum to be higher than the max, then it will always use the max -1 .

Also a note for LE users, I saved the plugin in the SE/AE CK, so I have no idea if it will work with LE. If it doesn't, try replacing the ESL in the file with the one from 6.5 and let me know if it works or not. I don't have access to my account that had LE and you can't buy it anymore, so I have no way to test it.

Sexy Adventures 6.5 Addon.zip

Edited by TrickyK
On 2/22/2024 at 1:00 AM, firebinder said:

I've got one suggestion to toss in here. If nudity is set as a crime, but you also sleep naked, then you have a serious problem; many of the inns lack doors on the rooms. That means you will likely pick up a nudity fine every single night when you sleep. Now you can make nudity a crime that is ignored at night to get around this - IF you are very careful about when you go to bed and when you get up, but that sometimes isn't practical. So my suggestion to fix this is maybe add a toggle that makes nudity a crime ignored in Inns.  That would also be helpful for players engaged in such things as prostitution.

This feature already exists. Set Inns as non-public spaces. That's what you're looking for.

4 hours ago, roulk said:

Would like to use thaneship to get away with sex related crimes whenever I want, please. How do 

That feature does not exist at this point and I probably won't add it, because it is just the "other enable button". I might do something else with thaneship in the future.

Posted (edited)

A new update, v0.6.6, is available.

I have previously said I would not determine where the cum originated from during Sleep Creep events, but I have reconsidered that. There is a noticable performance impact to doing this, which is why this is only done if Fertility Mode is installed and pregnancies are allowed. Other mod integrations added in the future will use this feature as well.

16 hours ago, TrickyK said:

Alright, here it is.  I saved the plugin after I compiled, didn't know if it would be necessary or not.

This feature is now integrated and is backwards compatible with your patch. By the way, you do not need to resave a plugin if you change a script unless the changed script requires the plugin to be changed.

Edited by Teutonic

I have been looking forward to the implementation of sleep crep outside of cities for a long time, thank you very much for working on that detail. The increase in the amount of stolen gold and the fact that they can impregnate you without anything you can do to avoid that is very interesting, this increases my curiosity to try Fertility Mode.

5 hours ago, Shade115 said:

Question, would you be willing to allow sleep creep to be set to work with and display messages for female assailants? 

You mean they should come in and squirt on you?

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

You mean they should come in and squirt on you?

Perhaps I misunderstood what Sleep Creep was intended to be, but I thought it was sleep sex where the player doesn't wake up for whatever reason (such as if they were drugged).

Edit: Which was why I asked, if that was the case, the player could wake up sore and/or wet from the experience (such as from being ridden, be it face or groan, or by simply being done with a strap-on).

Edited by Shade115

Love this mod and Sexlab adventures. It's suggested in the intro that rape features from both shouldn't be used at the same time but I'm using both with no problems. I use Proximity Rape for 1:1 encounters and Gangrape for where there are 2 or more rapists. On a recent playthrough my girl had gone to the Guardroom to buy licences (from SLS) but before she could do anything she was gangraped by 2 guards. After she bought her licences the boss then took her via proximity.

I found a problem between this mod and SL approach redux. They interfere with each other in that when an actor grabs the player from behind in approach the scene will not advance and the struggle key stops working.  

I like your mod just came back to skyrim for a bit.

Is it possible to make it work alongside the Prison Alternative mod? It deactivates automatically when I get arrested.

Is it possible to modify Sleep Creep so that if there are NPCs that meet the requirements, they spawn nearby similar to what SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 does? It would be great to have just one mod to manage.

Edited by minosaminamo
On 4/14/2024 at 9:42 AM, Seeker999 said:

You have to set up rules for when you want gang bang to be activated. For instance, here's my set up (I use 3 groups for requirements):

Group 1 needs at least 6 total weight

• Nudity - weight 1
  • Unarmed - weight 1
  • Night - weight 1
  • In Public, inverted - weight 1 (inverted means it s/b the opposite, in this case private or in a non-public location)
  • Aroused - weight 1
  • Unarmored - weight 1
  • Skimpy Clothes - weight 1
  • Low Stamina - weight 1
  • Low Health - weight 1
  • Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged - weight 1
  • Has no male followers, inverted - weight 1
  • Has no female followers - weight 1

Group 2 needs at least 3 total weight

• Nudity - weight 1
  • Unarmed - weight 1
  • Night - weight 1
  • Unarmored - weight 1
  • Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged

Group 3 needs at least 2 total weight

• Restrained - weight 1
  • Collared - weight 1
  • Drugged - weight 1

You might think there are a lot of redundancies, BUT Group 3 is set to ignore the other 2 groups. This means that while Group 1 might meet the requirements for gang rape, Group 2 also has to meet its requirements or there will be no gang rape. Group 3 doesn't care about Groups 1 and 2.  If my Dragonborn is Collared and Drugged, then she can be a victim of gang rape. Assuming there are npc's around who meet the requirements you set up (i.e. Base settings and Assailant settings).

And you can change the weight within each group for a particular setting. If you want your collared DB to be immediately eligible for gang rape, then you can change the weight for Collared to 2 (in my scenario).

I hope this makes sense.

hi, can you explain further how the weight works? like if i set a weight to 3, what does that do? the older sexlab adventure have a conditional rulings which is very easy to set up but this new system is kinda difficult to understand... my test character keep getting gangrape whenever she take a walk in the city which is not ideal.

thanks.

7 hours ago, calvin_0 said:

hi, can you explain further how the weight works? like if i set a weight to 3, what does that do? the older sexlab adventure have a conditional rulings which is very easy to set up but this new system is kinda difficult to understand... my test character keep getting gangrape whenever she take a walk in the city which is not ideal.

thanks.

Weight is like how many times that rule is counted in your group total. Say you want Group One to have 8 requirements before a gangrape can occur. If all the options you select are 1, then 8 separate things must be true before a rape will occur. But if you set drugged and collared to each have a weight of 4 (and everything else is 1), then if only those 2 are true, a rape can occur. If you are collared but not drugged, then 4 other things must be true.

If you want to limit gangrape to being unarmed at night, then go to Group Two and give those 2 options a weight of 1. Then say that requirements for Group Two are 2.

Almost forgot - make sure you don't set either Group One or Group Two to ignore other groups. Then it doesn't matter if one of them doesn't have enough requirements, only one group's requirements have to be met in order to be gangraped, 2 roads to rape, so to speak. Remember, you can also increase the time between rapes. And if they're going on too long, decrease the max number of rounds and/or assailants.

In this scenario both groups have to have their requirements met. You can be drugged and collared in Group One and meet the 8 requirements, but if it's not at night then you haven't met the requirements for Group Two and so no gang rape.

Edited by Seeker999
Almost forgot ...
51 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Weight is like how many times that rule is counted in your group total. Say you want Group One to have 8 requirements before a gangrape can occur. If all the options you select are 1, then 8 separate things must be true before a rape will occur. But if you set drugged and collared to each have a weight of 4 (and everything else is 1), then if only those 2 are true, a rape can occur. If you are collared but not drugged, then 4 other things must be true.

If you want to limit gangrape to being unarmed at night, then go to Group Two and give those 2 options a weight of 1. Then say that requirements for Group Two are 2.

Almost forgot - make sure you don't set either Group One or Group Two to ignore other groups. Then it doesn't matter if one of them doesn't have enough requirements, only one group's requirements have to be met in order to be gangraped, 2 roads to rape, so to speak. Remember, you can also increase the time between rapes. And if they're going on too long, decrease the max number of rounds and/or assailants.

In this scenario both groups have to have their requirements met. You can be drugged and collared in Group One and meet the 8 requirements, but if it's not at night then you haven't met the requirements for Group Two and so no gang rape.

thanks