Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

View File

File Name: Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

File Submitter: Shaydow

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2013

File Category: Other

Vampire Lord OVERHAUL

Why is this called an OVERHAUL and not a replacer? Simple. This mod comes with the option to completely revamp not just the armor / body of Female VampireLords, but also contains a complete ANIMATION OVERHAUL. No longer will your character run around as a brutish Imp in a skimpy outfit. Now you have not only a new set of animations to go along with the replacer, but the option to replace those animations with ones you like better if you so choose!

This mod is ONLY for FEMALE characters, and is in the Adult section of Lovers Lab due to the theme of sexuality portrayed through the Transformations Armors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*REQUIREMENTS*

THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED

Skyrim Version 1.9.32 or higher

The DawnGuard Expansion

*Description*

This mod allows your character when becoming a VampireLord to retain the original looks of your character. It is fully customizable. You may change the armor types ( look ) of the transformation, body type ( determined by armor ), head type, skin and head textures, and for the most part the animations that play when using the mod

*SCREENSHOTS and VIDEOS*

All videos can be set to 720pHD on the YouTube video player for better quality.

VampireLord Transormation OVERHAUL Video 01 :

[video=youtube]

OLD ALPHA video from 9 months ago

[video=youtube]

[/center]

*KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS*

None in V2 that I know of. Let me know if you find any!

*FAQ*

Q: I love the idea of this mod, however I would love it if you used *INSERT ARMOR I LIKE BETTER HERE* for the transformation. Can you do this?

A: Nope, but YOU CAN! First, download the LOOSE file version of the mod. Navigate to your Skyrim\DATA\meshes\actors\vampirelord\Replacer folder. Now as long as the armor you're picking uses default bipedal slots, such as 32 body for chest / etc, you can just take the new chest piece NIF you like better, rename it VampireLordReplacerChest, and replace the one in the folder! If the body for the armor you want to replace uses a different body texture, no worries! Just go to the Skyrim\\DATA\textures\actors\vampirelord\Replacer and replace any of the body textures you wish! I tried to make this mod a standalone, yet I set it up to be VERY easy for anyone who wishes to customize it however they wish.

Q: The animation overhaul is sweet! However I really wish I could use * INSERT ANIMATION I LIKE BETTER HERE* instead of the one you picked. Can I do this?

A: You sure can! Although it is not as easy as the above in terms of replacing, simply because of the file names may be a bit rough for anyone not familiar with them ( and most people are NOT familiar with VampireLord animation filenames ). Some of them are pretty self evident ( such as levitate_idle.hkx ), while many of them are "transition" animations, something that while normal animations don't use very often, VampireLords use rather a few of them. These transition animations are animations that play when going from one animation to the other ( such as, your floating, then when you go to land a transition animation plays, and then your in your standing animation ). Finding a good transition will be up to you, though I will be more than happy to help you out.

Q: I was using your older Celestial VampireLord replacer and the wings used to work. With this new OVERHAUL version the wings stopped working! Why did this happen?

A: the wings stop moving if you're using the OVERHAUL as the movement seems to be triggered by the ( Original ) vampire lord animations. I've even added in all the bones needed to the new skeleton for them, and have tried putting the behaviours needed in the nif, but it's a no go. This seems to be the same type of odd flag that the melee combat uses. If you don't decide to use the overhaul you would notice both wings A and wings B would move.

I was hoping someone with a lot more knowledge than me of animations could would come along one day and help fix it. I don't have any real knowledge of animations at all. All I did was looked at how the vampirelord itself was structured and its animations, then began to replace each animation one at a time to see what it did, followed by finding a suitable animation to go along with it ( like dropping to the ground, bats power, etc ). It was nothing really but tedious and time consuming to find ones that worked well. Now that they are there, I'm betting someone will take a look at what I'm talking about in the animations and MIGHT be able to fix it.

MIGHT. My google research after all this time has proven less than fruitful, and why I released it the way I did, since I'm not even sure it can be done without creating a brand new set of animations and it requiring FNIS to work, and again, that is beyond my ability to do, and when it comes to VampireLords, I'm not 100% sure it is even possible.

*UPDATE NOTES*

1a

Initial release.

*OTHER DOWNLOADS BY ME YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN*

Newest Celestials Release download link :

------------------------------

Hand Picked Animation Pack Download and Videos

This package does not require ANYTHING, however, it is recommended to get PCEA to use with them. Please see the included README in the download for all the information you will need.

Download Link

Animation Mashup Video Part 1

[video=youtube]

Animation Mashup Video Part 2

[video=youtube]

Animation Mashup Video Part 3

[video=youtube]

download.png

Click here to download this file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Trying this mod out and so far I really like it, the only really odd thing I have noticed is when I transform my character suddenly shrinks. I end up being about teenager height for some reason. I have the Core file and the animations installed.  Love the mod and the idea behind it. Never understood why vamps had to be so ugly.

I made vampire lord smaller so that they could fit through most doorways when hovering. SInce you have to be hovering to attack I didn't want anyone to have to stop attacking and risk their lives dropping to the ground JUST to fit in a friggin doorway :/

works like a charm, I also like the b wings, also a small question in the skeleton the tailbones are +13 higher does that have reason behind it?

I moved them up so that as a non beast it wouldn't look like the tail was coming straight out of your characters ass and instead rested on, you know, the tailbone :P

Is there any way to get this body without outfit?

Well, you could either get celestials and extract the BSA and use the female body in the celestials folder, you could open up the vampirelordreplacerchest in nifskope and remove all the armor pieces and save it as a plain body, or I guess I could just zip it up and upload it to the thread here for you sometime later ( probably tomorrow morning I'm about to eat and was just checking the thread before dinner ).

*EDIT* here ya go, I structured it as a normal ( naked ) body replacer. Note that this body will not be compatible with any armor that doesn't include its own 32 body ( most do so it shouldn't cause that many issues ), and that the body requires a TBBP compatible skeleton to use.

Also note that this body will only appear and look this way when you are NAKED, unless you're wearing any of my CBBE type Celestial Armors.

One more thing, know that the weight slider with this body does nothing, you will need the RaceMenu by Expired ( found on Nexus ) to adjust breast \ butt \ etc sizes.

Celestial Body.7z

Is there any way to get this body without outfit?

Well, you could either get celestials and extract the BSA and use the female body in the celestials folder, you could open up the vampirelordreplacerchest in nifskope and remove all the armor pieces and save it as a plain body, or I guess I could just zip it up and upload it to the thread here for you sometime later ( probably tomorrow morning I'm about to eat and was just checking the thread before dinner ).

*EDIT* here ya go, I structured it as a normal ( naked ) body replacer. Note that this body will not be compatible with any armor that doesn't include its own 32 body ( most do so it shouldn't cause that many issues ), and that the body requires a TBBP compatible skeleton to use.

Also note that this body will only appear and look this way when you are NAKED, unless you're wearing any of my CBBE type Celestial Armors.

One more thing, know that the weight slider with this body does nothing, you will need the RaceMenu by Expired ( found on Nexus ) to adjust breast \ butt \ etc sizes.

Thanks

Great job! I was using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj2SCPsx37o I tried the new version but the A wings wont move like before. Is this normal?

Sadly yes, the wings stop moving if you're using the OVERHAUL as the movement seems to be triggered by the ( Original ) vampire lord animations. I've even added in all the bones needed to the new skeleton for them, and have tried putting the behaviours needed in the nif, but it's a no go. This seems to be the same type of odd flag that the melee combat uses. If you don't decide to use the overhaul you would notice both wings A and wings B would move.

I was hoping someone with a lot more knowledge than me of animations could would come along one day and help fix it. I don't have any real knowledge of animations at all. All I did was looked at how the vampirelord itself was structured and its animations, then began to replace each animation one at a time to see what it did, followed by finding a suitable animation to go along with it ( like dropping to the ground, bats power, etc ). It was nothing really but tedious and time consuming to find ones that worked well. Now that they are there, I'm betting someone will take a look at what I'm talking about in the animations and MIGHT be able to fix it.

MIGHT. My google research after all this time has proven less than fruitful, and why I released it the way I did, since I'm not even sure it can be done without creating a brand new set of animations and it requiring FNIS to work, and again, that is beyond my ability to do, and when it comes to VampireLords, I'm not 100% sure it is even possible.

I will add this question to the FAQ.

Great mod! Fave Vamplord replacer so far, but can I change the body type of the vampire lord? If so, how? I'm curently using UNPB so it's knida wierd when I transform, and the tits gets enomous (i love it but it's kinda breaks imersion)

It's the first question answered in the FAQ section.

Great job! I was using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj2SCPsx37o I tried the new version but the A wings wont move like before. Is this normal?

Sadly yes, the wings stop moving if you're using the OVERHAUL as the movement seems to be triggered by the ( Original ) vampire lord animations. I've even added in all the bones needed to the new skeleton for them, and have tried putting the behaviours needed in the nif, but it's a no go. This seems to be the same type of odd flag that the melee combat uses. If you don't decide to use the overhaul you would notice both wings A and wings B would move.

I will add this question to the FAQ.

Its really not a big deal this way. Something has just happened with my install that made the animation not work even without the new animations. The way it is right now is the way the original game should have been release. Love your work! really.

mannnn   :(   i installed the files like the readme says and the animations work just fine... .the body however... still ugly grey vampire :(

*facepalm*  i forgot to activate the esp lol    the aniimations are wicked, although hdt is causing some weird twitch atm its still amazinh

Yes I also ran into this. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes the heels don't always give height when leaving form. You can quick fix it by either taking off the heels BEFORE a transform, or just taking them off and putting them back on after you leave VampireLord form.

Its really not a big deal this way. Something has just happened with my install that made the animation not work even without the new animations. The way it is right now is the way the original game should have been release. Love your work! really.

Did you remember to completely uninstall the old Celestial VampireLord replacer before installing the new one? It was at the end of the readme.

The werewolf replacer looks cute, always wanted something in that direction: Can you make the armor,tail,ears,footwear the same color as the hair tint, so black hair results in black fur and white in white and so on, if it not already is.

The short answer is No.

The long answer as to WHY it is no, but not ALL no, is because WereWolves as a transformation are a type of Beast class, not a humanoid class. Basically if you use this transformation mod, you will be in the same situation as if you say turned into a normal WereWolf right now, then opened up ShowRaceMenu. None of the options would work since the are all based on the games engine thinking the Race has to be humanoid and not a Beast. Now while I could change that, it would mean making a whole new RACE, a race of WereWolves, built from the ground up, and they would, ironically, still be in the same situation! So you would be a " Humanoid WereWolf " race ( that you would have to pick as your race ) and could change those options, then use the Beast Form ability in game to get access to the Beast Perk tree and abilities etc, only for none of those original options you picked to work! Silly I know, but it's how the game ENGINE works and I can't do anything about that.

Instead, what I was able to do, was link certain textures to SKIN tone ( a little funny I know ) by making a new texture set and assigning it in the creation kit, and some based on the color of the WereWolf color you're using.  I'm including a White WereWolf as default, though a README will be included that will explain how all the color options work.

So what this means is this : I have cat ears, cat tail, and a Fur body\Head options for you to pick. These will all change color based on your SKIN color, so if you have white skin, you will have white body fur and tail and ears, if your skin is red, then it will be red, etc ( think khajiit, the are khajiit tail, fur, and ears, they are just assigned ONLY when you turn into a WereWolf, and then are removed when you go back to humanoid ). I can't do this for the Boots and the Gloves you saw in the video ( the Bear looking items ), or the Armor itself, because these are ArmorAddons in the creation kit I just assigned to be equipped when you turn into a WereWolf. So as Armor they need their own textures. The will of course be Replaceable with any Gloves \ Boots \ Chest Armor of your choosing, just like the VampireLord Overhaul, so if you would rather have black instead of the white, you would either need to remake the textures or find Armor types you like the color \ looks of better and just replace them as you wish.

Now I have 4 different options I'm including with the mod for ears and tails, as well as a fur body option. The Fur body and Cat ears and Tail I already explained above. There will also be :

Fox Ears ( short and long ) and Tail, WereWolf Ears and Tail ( seen in the Video ), and Wolf ears and tail. Now the Fox EARS, the WereWolf Ears and Tail, and the Wolf ears will all be based around the color of your chosen WereWolf skin. So if you have a "black werewolves" mod, then they will be black. The WOLF tail will be the same color as Wolves in Skyrim, but by default they are a greyish white so it mixed well ( the tail is ACTUALLY a Wolf tail :P ). The Fox Tail, due to certain limitations, will have to have it's own texture AND skeleton ( no worries the skeleton is the same as the regular one I made you will need, just changed slightly so the Fox tail if you want to use it doesn't float in the air instead of attaching to your body ), the texture is pure white with a black tip on the end to go along with the rest of what I have included as default.

Ears and Tails are actually OPTIONAL, you pick and choose whatever you like or none at all, and as with the VampireLord Overhaul, the mod is FULLY customizable by you, so you have the option to change anything you don't like with whatever you wish.

Hope this helped clear up how I had to go about this.

Yep, pretty much clear, a little bit disappointed that the enigne doesn't let it work over the hair tint, damn you Bethesda, but the idea with the texture sets and different meshes is really nice.

Thanks. Ya just like with the VampireLord overhaul, and even Celestials for that matter, I'm a firm believer in giving the option for people to Mod MODS if they so wish. The ONLY reason Celestials comes as a BSA is because it's about 800+ megs loose, and that's just too big for the average downloader. I'm always happy to help people change whatever they like. It is, after all, YOUR game.

Aw cute werewolf transformation. Just need some appropriate sound replacer.

Also could you possibly work on democratizing the gloves and boots (just make them smaller). They seems much too large for the body even if they are "transforming" into a werewolf.

I won't be doing sound replacers, I feel the default sounds work just fine with the new animations. However I don't think it would be that hard to do, and anyone who wants to has of course my full permission to do so.

As for size, I could do this for you as a small tweak, although if you have nifskope it's very easy to do this on your own ( and better, since you know what size you are thinking of, I can't read minds ). The hand and boot Meshes \ Textures are actually rips from Vindictus Sweety Bear set ( a GREAT game btw and one I mod, and if you know where to look *cough Hong cough * ) you can find some of my work for it as well.

If you DO have Nifskope, just let me know and I will let you know how to easily change the size. Even if you DON'T have Nifskope, you should get it, it is very easy to set up and helps you create the kind of game YOU want ( such as smaller boots \ gloves etc like you asked for ).

As an aside, file structure is about done for the new WereWolf OverHaul. I thought about merging it with this one, renaming and redoing this thread, etc, but in the end, I'm just REALLY curious what one is more popular, and if I merge them as 1 download, I will never know the raw numbers. That, and they are actually 2 different mods even though they are pretty much the same theme, and the FAQ and the troubleshooting for each would be different, so having two different threads will better help me keep track of who is having issues with what ( like how I released VampireLords OverHaul separate from Celestials this time around, it makes it easier to keep track of questions and answers ).

Another thing I forgot to mention.

There is another "wolf ears" than those ones you have in the video. Those ones seem to be too broad and blunt imo.

I think these ones from Calyps's mod would be nice as an option. Also from your previous post just resize them to be a bit larger and it'd be perfect. There is also a wolf tail in the same mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205/?

14205-1-1349514583.jpg

Also I'd love to know how to re size equipment in nifskope. There is a few armor gauntlet (im looking at you ebony gauntlets) that I'd love to re-size.