Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

On 12/15/2020 at 12:57 PM, Varithina said:

Been like that for ages, I reported the same thing quite some time ago, though I am pretty sure the author stopped modding or at least stopped modding here ages ago.  According to their profile here the last posted on lovers lab was back in 2016.

There are basically four options, find somebody who knows how to sort it and get them to do so, find out how to fix it yourself I have played around a couple of times trying and failed, change to another vampire lord replacer which there are not really that many off, or just us it as it is, with all the potential bugs that it may cause.

There are very few to no bugs using my replacers just an FYI. If you use JUST my replacers and JUST base skyrim ( also all dlc ) you should have no problem at all. The problem you complain about is OTHER MODS making changes to these races, you complain about a subrecord edit but that was needed in order to MAKE THIS MOD WORK. I HAD TO CHANGE HOW THE ANIMATIONS FOR THE DAMN THING PLAYED OUT, SO YES IT IS YELLING I CHANGED SOMETHING.

People like you are sorta the reason I stopped doing this FOR THE PUBLIC. You wanted everything perfect, ALL THE TIME, for the things YOU THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE.

None of you ever take a damn second to think for yourselves and instead think you are always right, even when I the creator, tell you that you are wrong.

And so yes, after FOUR DAMN YEARS, YOU made me reply to things, because GUESS WHAT? IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR SHIT IS BROKEN.

I made a mod. That mod works, I actually have more time then ANY of you playing and modding Skyrim ( elder scrolls in general, none of you ever bother to see I was an Oblivion modder as well ) but just want to complain it is MY mod that doesn't work. HERE IS A QUICK FYI FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAY IT'S " MY MOD " THAT IS BROKEN FOR YOU :

1: It works for almost EVERYONE who has ever downloaded the mod.

2: you have no idea just how many mod makers want to make their vampires and werewolves unique. SO MANY. Instead of just using the groundwork of those races, that my mods change, they COPY those race entries and then MAKE THEM DIFFERENT FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON! I will say that again, using Skygaggerfall mod as an example. Use my mod with it? When you get to the " have to kill werewolf " part of the mod and you CTD * ( crash to desktop ) over and over and you want to blame MY MOD? NOPE. Fuck right off, all I did was change the BASE werewolf behavior. Look at my damn FRAMEWORK. But what did that mod do? It took a basic thing like werewolves and decided it needed a new MESH for werewolves, new BEHAVIOR FILES for werewolves, needed to add ONE new animation to that file, and also made sure to NOT TELL YOU IT WAS DOING THESE THINGS.  So when shit hits the fan, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL BLAMING ME?

I probably won't say anything again after this for years again to come, because I got so sick of, and am still so sick of, the shit that comes along with being a successful modder. None of you have a clue just how much work goes into making these things, and almost all of you ever want to do is bitch about how they don't work the way you want them, and also how you would make the mod the way YOU want, even though you never make a mod.

There is A FUCKING REASON A STOPPED TALKING TO YOU PEOPLE.

• 1 month later...

Hi  (_ _)

Respect Shaydow.  Your mod is a joy.
Thank you!  (/-\)

=====================
I miss this mod. I wish it could work in VR. Mabye that would defeat it mostly as you couldn't see how cool you look.

PS. Re: "race subrecord error on tesedit for both vampire and werewolf" Just to repeat as Shaydow stated it was a necessary edit for the mod to work and "animations play out," it's not a bug and there aren't any. And I guess you've been warned that there's a incompat/ctd conflict with Skygerfall.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 3:03 AM, bosetti said:

I think I'm missing something... All textures and meshes are in place, the esp is active but its like the game use the old and the new appearence at the same time... Any help plz?

are you using better vampires by any chance cause i have the same problem but it only seems to happen when better vampires is installed

Edited by dragon13
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Op I have tried pretty much every single vampire lord replacer and nobody did it better than you. Thank you for this and please ignore the braindead idiots. You did an amazing work and your mod is the best one out there. I'll share some screenshots of my character in vamp lord form. Cheers.

ScreenShot10.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg