Captured Dreams - Restored June 23 2023

Just did Customer Assist 02.  Worked pretty well, the devices didn't show up on my (male) guest but I may not have installed the For Him part of DD, I'll go doublecheck that.  Though I  have seen chastity belts on male staff at Captured Dreams so maybe thats not it.   After it was over and I got all my stuff returned, it was suddenly all taken away again and was not in the nearby wardrobes.  So I went back to an autosave and finished the session again, made a save, then went down for my stuff and pay and ran out of the room as soon as I got it all.  Doesn't seem to have repeated, not sure if I triggered something in that room that did it automatically?  

Still waiting for the Embassy quest invitation, hopefully thats next.  :D

4 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Alright, confirmed: arousal does not get updated for any kind of sex. I have never seen this before and have no idea how to fix it ? . As a first step I will just replace SLAX with SLAR and start a fresh game to see if this happens again.

I have had it happen with some animations myself on its own. If necessary just set your arousal level to 0 during the scene and it will end, the scene checks to see if your arousal is less than 20 before it will end (pretty sure that is the amount). If you use SLSO and have it set to automatically advance or end based on stamina it can end before orgasm hits or SLSO can keep your arousal at a higher level all the time based on some settings.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just did Customer Assist 02.  Worked pretty well, the devices didn't show up on my (male) guest but I may not have installed the For Him part of DD, I'll go doublecheck that.  Though I  have seen chastity belts on male staff at Captured Dreams so maybe thats not it.   After it was over and I got all my stuff returned, it was suddenly all taken away again and was not in the nearby wardrobes.  So I went back to an autosave and finished the session again, made a save, then went down for my stuff and pay and ran out of the room as soon as I got it all.  Doesn't seem to have repeated, not sure if I triggered something in that room that did it automatically?  

Still waiting for the Embassy quest invitation, hopefully thats next.  :D

Spotted that myself and will look into it.

Was able to do the Embassy quest right after turning in the Customer Assist job.  Fun as I remember, but also alot of pathing problems as I remember in scenes where people kept getting in each others way, and each time it happened the person stops for like 10-15 seconds.  Worst offender is the furniture scene.  If that was in a bigger area with more space between the furniture objects, and between all the people, it would probably flow better.  

There are some new devices in DD 4 or 5 that would be very useful for this quest, if you get around to updating it.  Several times it is mentioned that the player's legs are bound and she has to be essentially carried from one place to another.  Sounds like a perfect time to use either the legbinder or a hobble dress.  You could replace the armbinder with the new boxbinder (thats a thing now, right?  I remember hearing talk about it but can't think of a time I've actually seen one) or straightjacket, or even cuffs/shackles.  No particular reason, I just don't like armbinders.  ;)  Oh and I put on a pair of matching "Red Leather Bondage High Heels" so that when I was walking during scenes, I wasn't slowed down for being barefoot (via SL Survival).

I am having problem with mod. If i start the quest where i work in the mine, then the mine is present.. However, if I start the part of the mod where I work off my debt and do various jobs and am told to go to the mine then it is nowhere to be found and is not attached to the shop anywhere. help would be appreciated.

4 minutes ago, davidxs said:

I am having problem with mod. If i start the quest where i work in the mine, then the mine is present.. However, if I start the part of the mod where I work off my debt and do various jobs and am told to go to the mine then it is nowhere to be found and is not attached to the shop anywhere. help would be appreciated.

My best guess would be to hit the button in the MCM to complete the expansion.  If the expansion is growing normal speed the mine might not show up for a few days/levels.

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

I have had it happen with some animations myself on its own. If necessary just set your arousal level to 0 during the scene and it will end, the scene checks to see if your arousal is less than 20 before it will end (pretty sure that is the amount). If you use SLSO and have it set to automatically advance or end based on stamina it can end before orgasm hits or SLSO can keep your arousal at a higher level all the time based on some settings.

Thanks for the feedback! I have resolved it by replacing SLAX with SLAR and starting a new game (all arousal updates normally). When I looked at the release notes it sounds like that latest version (28b) fixed a bug where exactly this could happen in the old SLA code. That update is from 2022 and more up to date than the latest SLAX version- so I will stick with SLAR now for all my other moded playthroughs.

1 hour ago, davidxs said:

thanks that worked but now have another problem. afetr returning from a failed delivery, my punishment is to be put on display and have various items equipped but when it says actor added 1 item nothing appears

There are issues with heavybondage items (one of the biggest changes from v3 to v4). I only made a quick and dirty patch to remove them not equip them. 

2 hours ago, davidxs said:

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

My best guess would be to hit the button in the MCM to complete the expansion.  If the expansion is growing normal speed the mine might not show up for a few days/levels.

Naps-On-Dirt is correct though it should not hand out that punishment if the mine as not been established. The mine is located on the hillside behind the smithy building (first building to be completed in the expansion). The Expansion can be completed via the MCM menu before it starts or during its completion.

• Veladarius changed the title to Captured Dreams - Restored June 23 2023

I hit a major issues in Property slave when doing the 'Retrieve a Pcakage' quest, when the scene in the basement was over you were not moved back to the barracks and it basically sat there with no way to advance it. As I remember this was something that should have been fixed in v4.16 which was going through final testing (4th release candidate was ready). I am going to update it to DD v4 (quick and dirty edit for testing as I did with the current release) and see if it smoothes out some of the issues. Honestly though, I have no clue what changes were made, don't remember and documentation on the changes was wiped long ago.

7 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I mentioned this on the DDe thread, and I was reminded that the latest DDe came as a FOMOD, so just uninstall and reinstall it and the CD patch will be included.  

Are you mixing up DD and DDe? DD has a BRRF CD patch in the fomod, but I don't think DDe has a patch or fomod.

Never mind. apparently it's been too long since *I* used DDe.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What are the requirements to do the Falkreath quest, and can we use the console to adjust our 'stats' so that we can be eligible for it?  

In the CDxTask_Manager quest set the following variable
Avail_ExpQuest01 = 1

The Task Manager quest controls what quests are given but is checked only once per day, it will not hand out a quest if you currently have one open and some have other requirements. This should bypass the check and trigger a courier to deliver a letter to you (or you should be able to speak with Master immediately) but it will not trigger if you are a property slave (relationship slave is OK). If you are receiving other special quests like this you should be ok.

Having issues with VIP quest. went into vip house, got dressed and was told to entertain guests but he would never show up. I finally had to teleport him into the vip house but he would go to a specific and do actions as if he was somewhere else. i dont know if i am supposed to go to a different building or if quest is broken or just what i am supposed to do. example he wants to put devices on me and bends down as if he is reaching into a chest but there is no chest there. need help in understanding what i may be doingf wrong

i have run into more issues with vip quest. finally figured out that he is in vip romm but had to use additemmenu to get key. when entering room, guest would say he had to get bindings, go over to a table , and then do nothing. he said to get crop but there is not one in the room, he said get a book but same thing no book in room. he basically would say hee was going to do something, go somewhere, and just stop. I would have to disable and then enable to get him to do something. what am i doing wrong

3 hours ago, davidxs said:

Having issues with VIP quest. went into vip house, got dressed and was told to entertain guests but he would never show up. I finally had to teleport him into the vip house but he would go to a specific and do actions as if he was somewhere else. i dont know if i am supposed to go to a different building or if quest is broken or just what i am supposed to do. example he wants to put devices on me and bends down as if he is reaching into a chest but there is no chest there. need help in understanding what i may be doingf wrong

2 hours ago, davidxs said:

i have run into more issues with vip quest. finally figured out that he is in vip romm but had to use additemmenu to get key. when entering room, guest would say he had to get bindings, go over to a table , and then do nothing. he said to get crop but there is not one in the room, he said get a book but same thing no book in room. he basically would say hee was going to do something, go somewhere, and just stop. I would have to disable and then enable to get him to do something. what am i doing wrong

First thing that should have happened is being cleaned and dressed in the basement (per House Master's directions). After that you go meet the House Master on the second floor who will take you into the room and introduce you to the slave. She will then leave and close / lock the door behind her. If this does not happen then the items in the room are not activated nor is the NPC dialogue and behavior.