Captured Dreams - Restored June 23 2023

2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Just tried that and it still crashes the same way. Prison overhaul patched had the same problem for me and the only thing I could do was uninstall it.

In that case you might want to get a ticket on the help desk and post things like Load Order etc. - I never had problems with POP (apart from all those bugs) on a potatoe from 2014, so I'd guess there's either something wrong with your install, or you have other mods with a heavy load on the Papyrus.

As punishment for not making the delivery, I was locked in a cage next to the main entrance of the building. After spending several days... about 4 days. I was expelled by the appearance of a tree in the middle of the cages, followed by this situation, the cages disappeared and I was free. However, I can see Herrán and the Master heading to another building where they have breakfast and then leaving again. That's where I lose control of my character and Herran says something like... "It's time to see the Master," as my character stands where the Cage used to be and Herran stands where the entrance to the cage was supposed to be. , moving his hand trying to reach something. That's it... I can't regain control of the character, nor can I move the situation forward.

9 minutes ago, petterparker said:

As punishment for not making the delivery, I was locked in a cage next to the main entrance of the building. After spending several days... about 4 days. I was expelled by the appearance of a tree in the middle of the cages, followed by this situation, the cages disappeared and I was free. However, I can see Herrán and the Master heading to another building where they have breakfast and then leaving again. That's where I lose control of my character and Herran says something like... "It's time to see the Master," as my character stands where the Cage used to be and Herran stands where the entrance to the cage was supposed to be. , moving his hand trying to reach something. That's it... I can't regain control of the character, nor can I move the situation forward.

I returned in another previous save to attempt another punishment and this time, I was placed as a mannequin to expose the devices just like the other slaves in the store do. However, every time I am supposed to have a device placed, it is never placed.

On 2/8/2024 at 2:04 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Not related to this mod, but anything a bit bigger: Did you tweak your skse.ini for more memory?

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

(you can put bigger values in there, mine are 2048 and 1024, respectively)

Having SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENBoost also helps with heavy mods like this.

You should be very careful when modifying those particular settings.  Your values look a bit too high.  There is a post somewhere that explains why, and I believe Veladarius also commented specifically on those settings.

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

You should be very careful when modifying those particular settings.  Your values look a bit too high.  There is a post somewhere that explains why, and I believe Veladarius also commented specifically on those settings.

It crashed w/o particular reason before I added these lines to skse.ini ,so I'm very happy with it. As soon as you're installing ZAP9 and going to Zazland, you'll be glad about high values.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

It crashed w/o particular reason before I added these lines to skse.ini ,so I'm very happy with it. As soon as you're installing ZAP9 and going to Zazland, you'll be glad about high values.

Just trying to say to be careful, too high of values can cause issues as well.

Also just remembered that if you use the memory manager from Crash Fixes (LE) or Engine Fixes (SE) then the settings do nothing as skse memory manager is overridden.

Edited by slvsaris
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 4:30 AM, indolu said:

Its done. Tooke me like 24 hours of cpu time iirc, i dont have nvidia either. Its about 2.7 Gbs. It could be smaller, but i think every dialouge is listed for every voice type, so theres some unused files, But i dont want to sort through it. it generated 101,208 lines.

TBC: I didnt and wont manually adjust lines, so what i have is the 'Quick and dirty' gen.

Would you mind sharing your files? I'd really love to have them voiced.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a CTD issue.  Going from the auction house in SS, i'm moved to what appears to be the belly of a ship.  A bit of talking happens here, and it seems to try to start a new scene in a new area.  Perhaps transport to the dark desires club.  anyway, this transition is where the CTD happens.

I ask here, because i don't know which of the two mods is the problem, and if it happens to be DD, perhaps someone here has had a similar issue and knows the fix.

I am currently doing the trade for ebony quest with the orcs for the second time but when speaking with Dushnamub and saying "Hey" he replies "back again?" but then the conversation just ends.

I cant continue with the quest and i have tried everything i can think of. If anyone has some advice either for fixing this or circumventing/skipping it I would be very grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I got stuck on the second day of the Talmore mission when I went up and the assistant tried to give me something, but the game didn't move forward. Has anyone encountered that? What do you think is the solution?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2024 at 4:39 PM, MadaraSC2 said:

Hi,

I got stuck on the second day of the Talmore mission when I went up and the assistant tried to give me something, but the game didn't move forward. Has anyone encountered that? What do you think is the solution?

Im not even certain that its possible to progress any of the quests in this mod.

Mostly its possible to just use it as a vender, maybe get some items, and do deliveries but failure of those deliveries will result in scenes that I am not certain work anymore.

So what works?

Deliveries,

Free Trail works,

Vending items,

You can get confiscate working,

What does not work?

All the servant stuff will be very buggy and will need console commands,

An I am not able to explain it in detail but it has to do with not only Devious Devices Integration being changed but also ZAZ changed.

Here is the real kicker though,

4.0+ worked in a short window of time that depended on specific DDI and ZAZ versions which I have to assume do not exist anymore and I have spent time scouring the internet even on foreign sites looking for the old versions of those mods.

Version ~3.0, pre-expansion of the grounds, was amazing.

All 4 of the major stories worked consistently AND Tavish visits were pretty cool the player was tasked with modeling the devices for a client.

Tavish scene was a lot cooler than the Free Trail in that the player in Free Trail is just dressed up and left to stand beside the other display girls, but with Tavish, the Master, and Tavishes slave girl the three would make comments and the slave girl would tease the player during the dress up scene.

Overall I would say Tavish scene was a lot cooler than open a random chest blam player tied up.

Also all the punishment scenes worked fairly consistently and in some cases the player could escape the situations.

Also sub vs dom had working quest start dialogue box upon being belted with a captured dreams belt, example upon being belted there is a dialogue message box it always says the same message BUT pre-4.0, the disposition of the player would alter the message.

Example 1) if the player is leaning DOM, the message reads something like, "You notice the Master takes her time, like a wolf she holds your gaze as she locks a collar around your neck.  You let out a gasp as she playfully pushes the plugs into your sensitive holes, she gives your gash a gentle caress before raising the belt up to your hips and locks it shut.  You hope she didnt notice.

Example 2) Sub, "The master makes short work as she stuffs your holes with the plugs, wraps your waist with her belt, and you catch yourself thinking this is how it should be as you hear the collars lock snapping shut."

There were quite a few of these that were quite erotic for different situations.

version 4+ though I never got the new playtime scenes in mansion to function start to finish to work.

Punishments fail often,

Servant quest fails often,

All four major quests fail all the time probably due to ZAZ versions being different an likely having different code.

12 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Im not even certain that its possible to progress any of the quests in this mod.

Mostly its possible to just use it as a vender, maybe get some items, and do deliveries but failure of those deliveries will result in scenes that I am not certain work anymore.

So what works?

Deliveries,

Free Trail works,

Vending items,

You can get confiscate working,

What does not work?

All the servant stuff will be very buggy and will need console commands,

An I am not able to explain it in detail but it has to do with not only Devious Devices Integration being changed but also ZAZ changed.

Here is the real kicker though,

4.0+ worked in a short window of time that depended on specific DDI and ZAZ versions which I have to assume do not exist anymore and I have spent time scouring the internet even on foreign sites looking for the old versions of those mods.

Version ~3.0, pre-expansion of the grounds, was amazing.

All 4 of the major stories worked consistently AND Tavish visits were pretty cool the player was tasked with modeling the devices for a client.

Tavish scene was a lot cooler than the Free Trail in that the player in Free Trail is just dressed up and left to stand beside the other display girls, but with Tavish, the Master, and Tavishes slave girl the three would make comments and the slave girl would tease the player during the dress up scene.

Overall I would say Tavish scene was a lot cooler than open a random chest blam player tied up.

Also all the punishment scenes worked fairly consistently and in some cases the player could escape the situations.

Also sub vs dom had working quest start dialogue box upon being belted with a captured dreams belt, example upon being belted there is a dialogue message box it always says the same message BUT pre-4.0, the disposition of the player would alter the message.

Example 1) if the player is leaning DOM, the message reads something like, "You notice the Master takes her time, like a wolf she holds your gaze as she locks a collar around your neck. You let out a gasp as she playfully pushes the plugs into your sensitive holes, she gives your gash a gentle caress before raising the belt up to your hips and locks it shut. You hope she didnt notice.

Example 2) Sub, "The master makes short work as she stuffs your holes with the plugs, wraps your waist with her belt, and you catch yourself thinking this is how it should be as you hear the collars lock snapping shut."

There were quite a few of these that were quite erotic for different situations.

версия 4+, хотя я так и не смог заставить новые игровые сцены в mansion функционировать от начала до конца.

Punishments fail often,

Servant quest fails often,

All four major quests fail all the time probably due to ZAZ versions being different an likely having different code.

How to launch quests from mansion with Ariasha and Rayani into console ?