Can't get this mod to work properly.

My char. gave the circlet to the NPC, but there are no dialogues from this mod present. Yes, the debug message did said the NPC is wearing the circlet & the NPC is also wearing the circlet.

Which NPC was that?

Some NPCs have specific roles in a quest and will not have normal dialogues until they are 'free' from the quest.

I tried a couple of times on NPCs from Populated Cities mod. Then 1 on that guy in Solitude Fletcher, can't remember the name.

I noticed the eye textures show un in the race menu. I'm not sure if that was by mistake or what but it's kind of cool that it worked out that way. :)

Cool.

I didn't expect that but it makes sense since I added a new eye texture.

If you want to use the heart shaped iris, you can just look under 'Data/Textures/_SLMC' and rename the heart version of the texture to the basic name.

It just surprised me because the vampire eyes don't show up in the race menu.. at least not that I've noticed.

I got around to testing the circlet. I gave it to my follower Eric The Slayer just to see what would happen. Some script appeared in the upper left hand corner of the screen saying "my follower has left my service" and "change eye color (false)" (even though I had it set to true in the MCM menu).. how do I get the eye color to change? I thought it was automatic. Another thing I noticed is since "your follower leaves you service" when I try to hire him again he says I alraedy have a follower and that I need to let that one go befor I can hire him again. I know there are som NPCs the Circlet doesn't work on, I'm guess he would be one of them?

I got around to testing the circlet. I gave it to my follower Eric The Slayer just to see what would happen. Some script appeared in the upper left hand corner of the screen saying "my follower has left my service" and "change eye color (false)" (even though I had it set to true in the MCM menu).. how do I get the eye color to change? I thought it was automatic. Another thing I noticed is since "your follower leaves you service" when I try to hire him again he says I alraedy have a follower and that I need to let that one go befor I can hire him again. I know there are som NPCs the Circlet doesn't work on, I'm guess he would be one of them?

Yes. Giving the circlet to an NPC who is already a follower still needs some work. It can be a little unpredictable at this point.

Getting no dialogue too. First i tried with 2 custom followers, then to be sure with a vanilla npc, Olfina Greymane. Even with Olfina no dialogue options appeared.

Is that an upgrade of Mind Control or a new character?

if it is an upgrade, try doing a 'clean save'.

- save and quit

- disable Mind control

- load and save again

- quit

- load and save again

- quit

- enable Mind control

- load again.

It is possible the previous scripts are still running. I try to do some housekeeping when the mod is upgraded but it is possible that housekeeping is not enough to get the mod to work properly.

I don't know if this happened to some1 else, but for some reason, the circlet isn't obtainable. I went and found it, but i can't pick it up. It's not even obtainable through console.

I haven't seen that yet.

I know it is tricky to pick it up sometimes but I usually can get the circlet by changing angle and using a crouched position. You way want to try clicking on the bowl the circlet is in (once you are in the console) and try: disable - to hide the bowl. Sometimes that helps.

I love this mod, but I have a few questions.  1, I cannot use the spell to see what the victim is thinking/stats.  2, when they show me there love, they just squat down like they are tied up, is there anything else that is supposed to happen, i.e. sex?  What specific mods do I need running in order to adjust body size in the MCM menu? 

I love this mod, but I have a few questions.  1, I cannot use the spell to see what the victim is thinking/stats.  2, when they show me there love, they just squat down like they are tied up, is there anything else that is supposed to happen, i.e. sex?  What specific mods do I need running in order to adjust body size in the MCM menu? 

The spell to show their status is not working right at this time. I need to fix it.

Their reaction to 'Show me your love' is random - sometimes they will just kneel, and sometimes they will initiate sex.

I don't know of a mod to change body size in MCM. You can try my Hormones mod to change body shape based on your sexual activity but it doesn't change the vertical size - only the weight and size of sexual body parts (breasts, butt, belly and schlong for males).

Mind Control has its own effect on body parts for NPCs - you can control the scale of change in the Mind Control MCM menu. Hormone changes are gradual and for the Player only.

i got some questions about the requirements of the mod. do you really need zaz animations? The reason why i ask this is because i already have issues with very big mods (like sexlab) and i don't want to clogg up my game with another one. (i already have major scripting lag and i'm afraid will get even worse when installing zaz)

The spell to show their status is not working right at this time. I need to fix it.

Their reaction to 'Show me your love' is random - sometimes they will just kneel, and sometimes they will initiate sex.

I don't know of a mod to change body size in MCM. You can try my Hormones mod to change body shape based on your sexual activity but it doesn't change the vertical size - only the weight and size of sexual body parts (breasts, butt, belly and schlong for males).

Mind Control has its own effect on body parts for NPCs - you can control the scale of change in the Mind Control MCM menu. Hormone changes are gradual and for the Player only.

Player Size Adjuster on the Nexus changes body height and the 1st person camera. ^_^

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32155/

Thank you for the response, to my questions.  T be more specific, in the MCM I cannot adjust the breast size.  It is grayed out and I cannot adjust it.  Am I missing something?

Thank you

Hormones is checking if you are using a skeleton with the right nodes for breasts.

My recommendation is to use XPMS.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

I am using the same code as Estrus Chaurus for these changes. The download page for Estrus Chaurus also recommends this skeleton as an alternative: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/? 

Install either and the breasts should become available for changes.

I updated my XPMS skeleton.   For some reason the ability to adjust the size from 1 is ghosted out.  No big deal.  Keep up the great work.

Are you using a custom race, beast race or some cross-gender character?

If your character is tagged as Male somehow, it is possible the breasts slider remains grayed out even if they are visible on your skeleton.

Ok, so if my character is male than the slide for breasts will be ghosted out.  (I am interested in adjusting the breasts for females, not my character) My character is a stock character.  I do not have SOS installed but the penis size adjustment is not ghosted out, and I have not messed with, because I am not interested in seeing slongs.

The only non stock characters that I have are Alicia Painslut.  

Once again thank you for your time.  I look forward to your work on this mod

Ok, so if my character is male than the slide for breasts will be ghosted out.  (I am interested in adjusting the breasts for females, not my character) My character is a stock character.  I do not have SOS installed but the penis size adjustment is not ghosted out, and I have not messed with, because I am not interested in seeing slongs.

The only non stock characters that I have are Alicia Painslut.  

Once again thank you for your time.  I look forward to your work on this mod

Wait... this is Mind Control - I confused it with Hormones.

The Breasts slider should not be grayed out unless the Breasts nodes are not available in your skeleton.

This means there is either an issue in how XPMS was installed on your end or I left some code from Hormones in Mind Control to prevent the slider if your character is not female.

I will check that out.

Edit: Thanks for the bug report. It was indeed a bug - code carried over from Hormones by mistake. That will be fixed in the next update.

I started a new game with a female character and the slide was available.  So it is working for new games.  Thank you 

No... it works because you have a female character :) Not because it is a new game.

The Mind Control setting for breasts is about enslaved NPCs, not the player, but it is incorrectly checking the gender of the player to allow access to the slider.

That will be fixed in the next update.

First off, thanks for this great mod.

Recently I reinstalled skyrim and updated bunch of mods I was using before, this being one of them. I got a problem though, cant seem to get it to work this time :(

Problem is this : using Mind Control with EFF and puppetmaster (+ your recent patch) , but when npc equips Strange Circlet/Ring/Necklace/whatever nothing happens... (they get brief glow effect but no status messages appear and dialogue is unchanged)

I cheated and added the items via console to my fresh character I tested the installation with, maybe thats the problem? Not sure how much the mod changed since last I tried it (probably ver 0.3-0.4 or so).

Anyways papyrus log gives me bunch of these lines:

[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pHypnosisVictimAlias on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property HypnosisVictimFaction on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pPotentialFollower on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pDunPlayerAllyFaction on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property CircletActivationSpell on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pCurrentFollower on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pCurrentHireling on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pPotentialMarriage on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property CircletRemovalSpell on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pDismissedFollower on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property DetectVictimSpell on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property _SLMC_EyesMC on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pDialogueFollower on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2014 - 10:18:27PM] warning: Property pPlayerFollowerCount on script SL_Hypnosis_InfuseMindControl attached to Active effect 1 on (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Not sure what I screwed up but cannot seem to get it to work no matter what.

Also load order is

-puppetmaster + patch

-EFF

-Mind control

I tried changing it but it didnt help. Any help is appreciated!