I really like the concept of this mod, but I feel like it needs fine-tuning and many more additions to it. As its current state, I feel like it functions mainly as a follower recruiter. I would like to see more additions of dialogue added when talking to them, as well as perhaps outside of dialogue as well reflecting their mind-controlled state. Besides the addition of more lines, perhaps add different personalities of submissive ranging from a mindless slave to a subservient one?

Just some thoughts.

I really like the concept of this mod, but I feel like it needs fine-tuning and many more additions to it. As its current state, I feel like it functions mainly as a follower recruiter. I would like to see more additions of dialogue added when talking to them, as well as perhaps outside of dialogue as well reflecting their mind-controlled state. Besides the addition of more lines, perhaps add different personalities of submissive ranging from a mindless slave to a subservient one?

Just some thoughts.

I completely agree.

This is all planned once I make progress on my other mods.

SexLab Dialogues especially, as I designed it precisely to help with dialogues for mods like Mind Control.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing these mentionings of new versions. do we have to go elsewhere for those or do you take down the old version when a new one is made? also, I am using AFT and, after I gave the circlet to an npc, my follower promptly left and wouldn't fallow me while the enslaved npc was fallowing me.

Also, out of curiosity, what does your hormones mode do to a male character?

Edited by slankr

I keep seeing these mentionings of new versions. do we have to go elsewhere for those or do you take down the old version when a new one is made? also, I am using AFT and, after I gave the circlet to an npc, my follower promptly left and wouldn't fallow me while the enslaved npc was fallowing me.

Also, out of curiosity, what does your hormones mode do to a male character?

That's a known issue with follower mods and Mind Control. I plan to fix that eventually.

On a male character, Hormones will change the values of weight and the schlong size (if you are using Schlongs of Skyrim).

In addition, if you have the sex change or bimbo options on, your character will become female when the bimbo quest triggers.

will the succubus quest also support an incubus?

Sort of.

The next version of Hormones will allow you to be a male succubus using SexLab Deadly Drain if installed.

Deadly Drain powers are granted about halfway through the succubus quest.

If you have the sexchange option turned ON, you ill turn into a female and continue the progression to a full succubus form.

If you have sexchange turned OFF, you will remain a male with Deadly Drain powers, but you will not be considered a full succubus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Something I would practically kill to see is having effects if the Circlet is worn by the player. Either involving loss of player controls and being ordered around, or something similar to the All-Maker stones when you sleep in Solsthiem. Just an idea.

A lot of mind control fans also like seeing their character being the one controlled too for the submissive player.

• 1 month later...

Love the ideas behind this mod so far. Seem to have a strange problem where the eyes only flash blue for a second then as soon as it does the check for body/eye changes true/false the eyes return to normal.

Another issue is that when it changes the body it only seems to work for changing their currently equipped clothing to imitate a body change and not changing the actual body. is this intended currently or am i actually having some sort of bug?

Also while I've done no mod scripting and know nothing about it I have done some tinkering with programming languages for modding some downloadable games so an idea on a way to add more mind control items occurred to me. (please keep in mind I have no clue what way you have it set up to begin with i just figured it couldn't hurt to mention my thoughts).

You say that they have to be unique items to work properly and I can understand that but maybe it would be possible to make some form of table script where most of the scripting would be and it would then search for items named mind control device and add them to the table by their unique object/reference id and track and activate them that way?

Anyways looks like a great idea with lots of potential so far and I can hardly wait to see it grow. :D

Love the ideas behind this mod so far. Seem to have a strange problem where the eyes only flash blue for a second then as soon as it does the check for body/eye changes true/false the eyes return to normal.

Another issue is that when it changes the body it only seems to work for changing their currently equipped clothing to imitate a body change and not changing the actual body. is this intended currently or am i actually having some sort of bug?

Also while I've done no mod scripting and know nothing about it I have done some tinkering with programming languages for modding some downloadable games so an idea on a way to add more mind control items occurred to me. (please keep in mind I have no clue what way you have it set up to begin with i just figured it couldn't hurt to mention my thoughts).

You say that they have to be unique items to work properly and I can understand that but maybe it would be possible to make some form of table script where most of the scripting would be and it would then search for items named mind control device and add them to the table by their unique object/reference id and track and activate them that way?

Anyways looks like a great idea with lots of potential so far and I can hardly wait to see it grow. :D

What you describe is close to what I tried to do with enchantments of generic objects.

Unfortunately, Skyrim doesn't allow that. The items have to be unique and named for the effect to work.

Something I would practically kill to see is having effects if the Circlet is worn by the player. Either involving loss of player controls and being ordered around, or something similar to the All-Maker stones when you sleep in Solsthiem. Just an idea.

A lot of mind control fans also like seeing their character being the one controlled too for the submissive player.

From working on SD+, this kind of forced control of the player actions can be very tricky and buggy, especially around stairs and rocks. 

It would probably work better one special quests or certain circumstances, like in Prison Overhaul.

• 3 months later...

Just verifing if this is intentional or a bug.

I used this circlet on faralda and waited five days before i removed it. That worked fine, but when I put it on other people it treats them as they have worn it for 5+ days instead of restarting the counter.

• 1 month later...

Hate to ask, but is this mod still under development at all? 

It's not dead yet but not under active development either. Just at the bottom of my list right now.

I have ideas to rewrite and improve parts of this mod, but it will have to wait until I am done with the updates I am currently working on for Dialogues and SD+, as well as more fleshed out player starts in Stories.

I wouldn't expect changes to Mind Control until the end of the year at last.

Is the patch for puppet master still needed in 1.8?  I have SexLab Puppet Master 1.7 installed, and I get the two dialogs, "Come here, Pet" and "You are mine, Pet (Puppet)" but they don't do anything.  I verified PM is working by casting the spell and then I get the various PM options, but with the two dialog options in MC I just get dumped into the top dialog tree with no additional puppet commands.

One other suggestion for when you get back to this:  In addition to the undress option, can you make, "hand over your clothes" and "wear this" options as well?  Some NPCs have non-playable clothes that they put back on if I use other options like "I need to trade some things with you" to take their weapons, and then the undress command never works again...

Finally, is there any way you can make the NPC join as a follower the "regular" way so that they go into a multi-follower mod like EFF normally?  Right now the EFF menu does not show up if I talk to them, only their normal talk dialog.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the "Modified Dwemer Convector" do anything?  I figured it's supposed to be the device you use to make more mind control devices, but I can't activate it, and your notes seem to indicate that multiple mind control devices is is still experimental. 

Also, I was able to disenchant one of the "strange" items I found inside the convector, will that work to make new mind control devices at the enchanting table?

Does the "Modified Dwemer Convector" do anything? I figured it's supposed to be the device you use to make more mind control devices, but I can't activate it, and your notes seem to indicate that multiple mind control devices is is still experimental.

Also, I was able to disenchant one of the "strange" items I found inside the convector, will that work to make new mind control devices at the enchanting table?

That was my goal but I couldn't get it to work. I left the convector there for backstory and I will revisit that later.

• 3 months later...

Pls help! When I put the circlet into npc inventory nothing happen while scan spell and everything else still work. How can I fix that?

(I have already try to reinstall the mod 3 times.)

P/s: sorry for my English.

NPC must equip the circlet to make the spell work.

You can equip item directly on your follower.

Also you can use a mod that allows to change equipped items of any NPC. Example of such mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/?

Pls help! When I put the circlet into npc inventory nothing happen while scan spell and everything else still work. How can I fix that?

Also you can use a mod that allows to change equipped items of any NPC. Example of such mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/?

I thought it was auto equip to npc?

Well I have equipped the circket to NPC but nothing happen :( Any idea?