Version 0.5 is out with these updates:

- Tuned NPC behavior: followers keep following after circlet is removed.
- Fixed backward 'essential NPC' side effect of the circlet.
- Fixed: Empty result for 'Surprise me'
- Fixed: update of GameDaysPassed (displayed as 0 after waiting 48 hours)
- Surprise me (sub): Added chance of NPC to open their Gift/Inventory menu for you
- Surprise me (Dom): Added chance NPC will steal item from player, feed some skooma to the player or strip and bind the player.

Let me know if you are still experiencing the 'puppy follower' effect (where NPCs would still follow you after removing the circlet).
This version should fix that.

Love it!

1) The skooma feeding surprise, the Dom should also force you to drink the alcohol he/she gives you.  Using RND, this would also cause the player to get drunk. ^_^

2) Would it be possible to add in an option to choose whether an NPC becomes a Sub or Dom?  I like Doms, but they are very rare :(

3) Also, the "Change Your Hair" surprise caused a rather bad neckseam for me, so an option to turn that off, if possible, would be nice.

Love it!

1) The skooma feeding surprise, the Dom should also force you to drink the alcohol he/she gives you.  Using RND, this would also cause the player to get drunk. ^_^

2) Would it be possible to add in an option to choose whether an NPC becomes a Sub or Dom?  I like Doms, but they are very rare :(

3) Also, the "Change Your Hair" surprise caused a rather bad neckseam for me, so an option to turn that off, if possible, would be nice.

Thanks for the feedback :)

1- That's the plan... Somehow, I could not make force feeding of alcohol work (but skooma seems to be working). Eventually, you will get drunk forcibly.

2- That will be included in an MCM menu. You will have a chance to select the chance of getting a Dom NPC.

3- I need to add code to refresh the body shape after changes are applied. I got the necessary code in my SexLab Hormones mod. I will bring it into this one to fix neck gap issues.

Just tried it, the game froze because Surprise me kept forcing the character customization up. So, I'm not really sure what's the point of this mod rather than finding an npc who will force your char. to take skooma. Sex only happens once & once only, other than that is just skooma & character customization. Also, what's the use of the necklace? I can't find the description on the OP & it doesn't have any ingame.

Just tried it, the game froze because Surprise me kept forcing the character customization up. So, I'm not really sure what's the point of this mod rather than finding an npc who will force your char. to take skooma. Sex only happens once & once only, other than that is just skooma & character customization. Also, what's the use of the necklace? I can't find the description on the OP & it doesn't have any ingame.

Ysra's necklace?

That's from Vanilla Skyrim and it had no use there either. There is a missing quest where someone in the College of Winterhold asks you to track down the corpses of 3 missing students. Ysra was one of them an her necklace should have been the proof you bring back to the college.

I will replace the character customization menu in the next version, as well as improving some options.

If you are getting a lot of skooma, you had the misfortune of getting a Dominant NPC. You should get the circlet back and give it to someone else and see if they can be submissive instead. The next version will have an option to decide the ratio of Dom vs Sub NPCs.

By the way, if the Race menu is killing your game when it shows up, try this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33526/?

It seriously improves performance and stopped the freeze for me when the menu appeared in game.

About the race menu with the change hair surprise, it turns out that it was Body Change that was causing the face/body mismatch.  When I used the "original" setting with Body Change, and when I used Mind Control without Body Change, it works fine. :)

Edit:

I should have tested that before reporting the 'bug,' sorry! :(

Ysra's necklace?

That's from Vanilla Skyrim and it had no use there either. There is a missing quest where someone in the College of Winterhold asks you to track down the corpses of 3 missing students. Ysra was one of them an her necklace should have been the proof you bring back to the college.

I will replace the character customization menu in the next version, as well as improving some options.

If you are getting a lot of skooma, you had the misfortune of getting a Dominant NPC. You should get the circlet back and give it to someone else and see if they can be submissive instead. The next version will have an option to decide the ratio of Dom vs Sub NPCs.

Actually, it doesn't matter to me if the npc is a dom or a sub, but I just want the npc to do more things than force feeding skooma. Yes, I do agree there should be an option to adjust it just in case the game wants to give you 1 than the other.

Ysra's necklace?

Actually, it doesn't matter to me if the npc is a dom or a sub, but I just want the npc to do more things than force feeding skooma. Yes, I do agree there should be an option to adjust it just in case the game wants to give you 1 than the other.

Actually...in your case you do care, since a submissive doesn't have the skooma surprise, or any of the other dom surprises for that matter.  Which means you want a submissive, rather than a dom.  I prefer the dom. ^_^

Also, I'm afraid you just had a very 'unlucky' streak there, since my dom does a fair bit more than force skooma.  Keep in mind, that it is supposed to be the dom deciding what gets done, and not the player -- that is kind of the purpose of a dom.

You might have him/her decide to have sex several times in a row...or you might get forced to swallow skooma several times in a row.  Or at least that's how it's been with me.

Ysra's necklace?

Actually...in your case you do care, since a submissive doesn't have the skooma surprise, or any of the other dom surprises for that matter. Which means you want a submissive, rather than a dom. I prefer the dom. ^_^

Also, I'm afraid you just had a very 'unlucky' streak there, since my dom does a fair bit more than force skooma. Keep in mind, that it is supposed to be the dom deciding what gets done, and not the player -- that is kind of the purpose of a dom.

You might have him/her decide to have sex several times in a row...or you might get forced to swallow skooma several times in a row. Or at least that's how it's been with me.

Exact.

Future versions will have a better selection of actions, each with a random chance of something happening.

It just takes more time to plan for the changes and finds ideas of cool actions.

If you have ideas, they will be very much welcome :)

I don't know why I keep trying, because nothing happened as usual. Though this time, the npc keep saying "Mmm... how exited you're making me" and nothing happened. Is there supposed to be some sort of animation there?

Also, the "This is a better place for you" appeared like 5 times, but if it's supposed to be the "bounded", it happened once but my char. got out of the animation after the npc force open showracemenu.

Other than that, occasional lockpick stealing & force feeding skooma, nothing happened. What is "I want to watch you" supposed to be by the way? because nothing happened, masturbation?

Until I consoled timescale & that's when more actions can be seen, though mostly force skooma & showracemenu.

By the way, was this mod meant for guy chars.? Because the "I want to watch you" got "[Licks her lips]" in front of it.

Give me the circlet & How do you feel always give the same answers. Nah, I don't think so & I'm so glad you asked me to join you.

So after lady luck smiled to me, why not give a zaz wrist binding item instead of the hands behind back animation? That would be better than sliding through the floor, no?

It seems some animations are not triggered correctly ('I want to watch you' should trigger a masturbation scene).

Some of these issues will be resolved after I split dialogues into types of commands such as 'Entertain me', 'Kneel/Stand up' or 'Make yourself useful' instead of a single 'Surprise me'.

The next version should be more interesting to play with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nico28469

Hello,

I gave to circlet to Nirya, she's dominant and she won't give it back to me. She also doesn't have any follower action. How can I do to dismiss her?

(It's impossible to kill her 'cause she's essential and if I take the circlet vie the openactorcontainer command, a message apper: the crclet can't be in two places)

Hello,I gave to circlet to Nirya, she's dominant and she won't give it back to me. She also doesn't have any follower action. How can I do to dismiss her?(It's impossible to kill her 'cause she's essential and if I take the circlet vie the openactorcontainer command, a message apper: the crclet can't be in two places)

That's what 'Give me the circlet' is for.

After a few days, her disposition will be high enough that she will agree to let you have it when you ask.

Guest Nico28469

Yes, I know that. I already used the mod before. But I asked because It has been a long time since I gave her the circlet and she still doesn't have the option. But well, I guess I'll wait a bit more. Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, I know that. I already used the mod before. But I asked because It has been a long time since I gave her the circlet and she still doesn't have the option. But well, I guess I'll wait a bit more. Thanks for the quick reply!

Let me know if 'Give me the circlet' didn't work for you after a few days. 

I can add a note to my list to check the conditions of that dialogue and make it easier for Dom NPCs.

Guest Nico28469

I can add a note to my list to check the conditions of that dialogue and make it easier for Dom NPCs.

It's has been a good month in-game since I gave her the circlet, and she still doesn't want to remove it. All she says is "Nah... I don't think so.".

Is there a console command to remove her essential state? (I use the setessential command but It doesn't do anything, which I think is due to the mod forcing her to be essential.) Or if you used quests for the circlet, isn't there a "set stage" command to force the removal?

Of course, I can't disable the mod: she continue to follow me, even without the mod activated.

Other than that, I really like the mod, I already used it several times before without any problems and I was really surprised. In a good way!

Edit: She finally got killed by some random bear so... I took the circlet from her inventory and put it on someone else. Everything seems to be going fine for now! =)

(...)

It's has been a good month in-game since I gave her the circlet, and she still doesn't want to remove it. All she says is "Nah... I don't think so.".

Is there a console command to remove her essential state? (I use the setessential command but It doesn't do anything, which I think is due to the mod forcing her to be essential.) Or if you used quests for the circlet, isn't there a "set stage" command to force the removal?

Of course, I can't disable the mod: she continue to follow me, even without the mod activated.

Other than that, I really like the mod, I already used it several times before without any problems and I was really surprised. In a good way!

Edit: She finally got killed by some random bear so... I took the circlet from her inventory and put it on someone else. Everything seems to be going fine for now! =)

Thanks. I will check what the problem is with giving back the circlet.

I don't know why I keep trying, because nothing happened as usual. Though this time, the npc keep saying "Mmm... how exited you're making me" and nothing happened. Is there supposed to be some sort of animation there?

Also, the "This is a better place for you" appeared like 5 times, but if it's supposed to be the "bounded", it happened once but my char. got out of the animation after the npc force open showracemenu.

Other than that, occasional lockpick stealing & force feeding skooma, nothing happened. What is "I want to watch you" supposed to be by the way? because nothing happened, masturbation?

Until I consoled timescale & that's when more actions can be seen, though mostly force skooma & showracemenu.

By the way, was this mod meant for guy chars.? Because the "I want to watch you" got "[Licks her lips]" in front of it.

Give me the circlet & How do you feel always give the same answers. Nah, I don't think so & I'm so glad you asked me to join you.

Same Problem here.

Only thing the mod does for me right now is getting NPC to be followers. Suprise me option didnt do anything but force feed me skooma and when she says "look at how exciting you make me" nothing else happens.

Except those two things, nothing ever happened.

That mod has lots of potential and could possibly be bloated up to implement tons of features... hopefully it will :D

Same Problem here.

Only thing the mod does for me right now is getting NPC to be followers. Suprise me option didnt do anything but force feed me skooma and when she says "look at how exciting you make me" nothing else happens.

Except those two things, nothing ever happened.

That mod has lots of potential and could possibly be bloated up to implement tons of features... hopefully it will :D

Options are indeed a little limited when you find a dominant NPC. I will work on that over the holidays when I redesign the dialogue options.

'Look how excited you make me' does something actually :) It is just not immediately obvious.

I fiddled around with it more last night and it seems the masturbation works fine with male characters with the "surprise me" dialogue, with females there is still nothign happening. Only later (on day 2+) the normal sex becomes available.

For a "mind Control" mod I'd like to see a lot more actual mind control, right now its more a "Love potion" mod.

Apart from all the possible sex features it would be great to be able to train, level and outfit the mindcontrolled person as if it would be a player character.

Actually this mod right here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23261-puppet-master/ sounds a lot like "Mind control", sadly it doesnt work for me at all.

I fiddled around with it more last night and it seems the masturbation works fine with male characters with the "surprise me" dialogue, with females there is still nothign happening. Only later (on day 2+) the normal sex becomes available.

For a "mind Control" mod I'd like to see a lot more actual mind control, right now its more a "Love potion" mod.

Apart from all the possible sex features it would be great to be able to train, level and outfit the mindcontrolled person as if it would be a player character.

Actually this mod right here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23261-puppet-master/ sounds a lot like "Mind control", sadly it doesnt work for me at all.

Thanks for the link... i am out of town this week so I would probably have missed until I came back.

That mod seems interesting. I will surely study it to improve mine.

Two major differences so far:

- Puppet Master doesn't turn NPCs into followers. It gives you greater control over the followers you already have.

- Mind Control is bound to an object (the circlet) and not a spell. This is a design choice for gameplay.

I also noticed a new mod on Nexus ( Influence ) which adds interesting command options for me to look at.

Between those two mods as inspiration, you can expect a much better set of commands for Mind Control in the coming weeks.

Dont know if the puppet master makes NPC into "followers" but they sure have all the functions a follower would have (except the inventory, and yes, I finally managed to get the puppet master to work!). The puppet master plugin also incorporates ALL the functions of the "influence" mod you posted.

Whats even more interesting is the fact, that it seem puppet master and your mind control mod can be used together on the same NPC.... that is awesome! haven't encountered any compatibility bugs so far.

the bugs I keep having from the mind control mod alone so far is the surprise me dialogue which still doesnt seem like it does what it should.

I get food, skooma or even presents (she lets me see her inventory.. kinda.. useless since I have access to it anyway but still....)

Whenever I get another option nothing happens. "GEtting me excited etc" still seems to have no effect (at least none that a player could realise) and sometimes she will kneel down, promise me to be good and thats it. Nothing happens and she wont stand up again. If I walk away, she follows, but without walking anymation, she kinda floats in the kneeling animation.

Also I dont have a marry Option, even though im wearing the mara amulett.

Right now I would wish for several additional things:

- Being able to have sex with the follower on demand. (She IS a mind controlled slave after all). As the control device "levels" it would be kinda cool if that option only becomes available at a certain stage, or maybe have different position unlock early or later (all the "rough" stuff later f.ex.)

- Being able to ordere her to have sex with other NPCs (male / female / monster / Gang Bang, there are animatin for up to 5 :D )

- Being able to adjust the followeres level:

When I choose my follower (which is carlotta from Whiterun) I had the problem that I was lvl 15, she was 4... Useless to say she would die in EVERY combat, thus making it impossible to level her or have her around. I had to play around with console commands to adjust her to my level and have her leveling with me.

- Being able to change the followeres appearance. At least minor changes like the hair would be cool since all the vanilla chars you can find and enslave via mind control device have the horrible vanilla hair... And I really dont want to use the (crappy IMHO) NPC editor.

- being able to choose what skills the character levels. Nothing is more annoying than playing a sneaky char and have the follower alerting every single enemy in the vicinity.... It simply would be cool to choose if the char should be a tank, rogue, mage, ranger and so on, even cooler if you could level him like a player character http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1175/? I guess something like this would be necessary to achieve that?

About the Item change:

I actually like the circlet, it looks pretty and gives the character a female touch. It might be a bad choice, for people who want a slave rather than a equal follower, in that case, shackles, collar and so on would be better. I also thougth a tattoo would be cool (magic Rune).

Best option probably is to let the player choose what Item he wants to use to fit his gameplay / immersion.