6 hours ago, kaiww said:

Hey DeepBlueFrog,

i just tried to adapt your mod for SSE and everything seems to be working fine. Exept that characters do not actully wear the circlet after you give it to them with Immersive Speechcraft or pickpocket (i cannot remeber how it was in oldrim because its a while since i changed to SSE) and if I have eye change activate I do get a shiny new dark face with the new glowing eyes....but otherwise it is working fine so far. (Just did unpack the BSA file and a quick check to get it to work)

If you or anyone else with better modding expeirence then me want to take a look at the "eye problem" give me a whistle.

The eye problem making the skin dark is also an issue with vanilla Skyrim. I haven't found a way to fix it, so I made that optional for now.

Wearing the device is hit or miss in vanilla as well.

I'll be happy to upload your conversion to my SSE conversion thread when it is ready.

Sure its yours,

have testet it a bit more already and it seems okay so far, then again i do not know how it works with other mods especially with the dominant part because that is somthing i do not use.

My Recommendation  would be to post it as a beta if anyone reports a bug i might take another look at it, if you do not have the time to do it.

https://mega.nz/file/T40lxKCR#GLUZuoLZGTIib7ZEMLEOIChoTifcSlZNNHUyiIjmb40

and thank you for a good fethis mod ;)

MFG

Kai

46 minutes ago, kaiww said:

Sure its yours,

have testet it a bit more already and it seems okay so far, then again i do not know how it works with other mods especially with the dominant part because that is somthing i do not use.

My Recommendation  would be to post it as a beta if anyone reports a bug i might take another look at it, if you do not have the time to do it.

https://mega.nz/file/T40lxKCR#GLUZuoLZGTIib7ZEMLEOIChoTifcSlZNNHUyiIjmb40

and thank you for a good fethis mod ;)

MFG

Kai

Thanks.. I added it to the SSE conversion thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried out that SSE port, it works really good and haven't experienced any ctd for now. The dark face bug can be fixed temporarily by using "setnpcweight x" on the selected actor (I always use 100 because I like them big).

The thing is that the circlet doesn't "advance" the mind control in this version, they behave like it's the first day they wore it even if a lot of days passed. It isn't game-breaking, just a little detail

• 3 months later...

On 7/23/2020 at 5:21 AM, crash201 said:

I tried out that SSE port, it works really good and haven't experienced any ctd for now. The dark face bug can be fixed temporarily by using "setnpcweight x" on the selected actor (I always use 100 because I like them big).

The thing is that the circlet doesn't "advance" the mind control in this version, they behave like it's the first day they wore it even if a lot of days passed. It isn't game-breaking, just a little detail

Sorry was away from Skyrim for a while,

the black face bug normaly comes from the eyes, if you deaktivate them in the MCM there should be no problem with it.

No clue were you get the other problem, i rather experienced the other direction but i remeber that it was the same in LE.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Are you planning to extend the range of the mod? As excample make you a mindless doll if your dominant follower would use it against yourself as pc? or is it only planned as a mindcontrol for nazeem charakters?

The mod itself is mostly made to turn NPCs into puppets. If I do anything about the player, it will be in conjunction with Sanguine Debauchery, which has the mechanics I would need to handle the player as a puppet.

I plan to revisit it at some point and hook it to the hormonal system in Hormones and the back story of ELLE in SexLab Stories.

Maybe towards the end of the year.

• 8 months later...

I want a ... translation file!

Yes ... because there isn't.

It's a big deal ... because I can't create one.

Mine doesn't do anything!  help.gif.3a24b54c337aebd0776f7d141d9579e0.gif.2ca8b0eaf9f8e26c38e629c310ad8f5b.gif

Data\Interface\Translations\SexLab_MindControl_ENGLISH.txt 

----------

Szeretnék egy... fordítófájlt! 

Igen... mert nincs.

Nagy dolog... mivel én nem tudok ilyet létrehozni.

Az enyém semmit sem csinál... :weary:

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 6:42 AM, csacskamacska said:

Rude.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, kaiww said:

Sure its yours,

It doesn't seem to work well. I placed it on one NPC, and it completely removed her hair (conflict with wig likely), completely changed her face, AND it seems to be permanent. Reloading a game to a point before placing the circlet on her and her face and hair are still missing.

On 10/3/2021 at 6:42 AM, csacskamacska said:

Yes ... because there isn't.

It's a big deal ... because I can't create one.

Mine doesn't do anything!  help.gif.3a24b54c337aebd0776f7d141d9579e0.gif.2ca8b0eaf9f8e26c38e629c310ad8f5b.gif

Data\Interface\Translations\SexLab_MindControl_ENGLISH.txt 

----------

Szeretnék egy... fordítófájlt! 

Igen... mert nincs.

Nagy dolog... mivel én nem tudok ilyet létrehozni.

Az enyém semmit sem csinál... :weary:

Creating translation files is a very time consuming effort since it requires to track down every single display message in the scripts and add them to 9 text files to serve as the basis of translations. 

With the limited amount of time I have to work on my mods, I made the choice to work in priority on finishing the quests and fixing game breaking bugs. Translations come very low on my to do list.

If anyone wants to tackle that and send me updated scripts, please use the scripts in Github as the base. I will be happy to include them in the mod.

Some people have done that already for Hormones for example.. many thanks to them for that contribution.

2 minutes ago, DoINeedOne18 said:

Hey friend. Was wondering if you'd be willing to port any of your mods to special edition. If you you would I would very much appreciate it

look at the SSE conversion thread in my signature.. most of my mods are already converted (except maybe this one).

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jish88 said:

Can somebody give me directions of how to get this to work I have all the necessary files installed I believe and it does not work can somebody help 

You need to find special device (circlet) on the north coast near Winterhold.

There is a letter with clues in your bedroom as a College of Winterhold student.

Once you have the circlet, give it to any NPC you want to enchant.

There is a chance the circlet will backfire and make the NPC more dominant instead of more submissive.

After a few days of exposure to the circlet, they will be brainwashed and you can get the circlet back from them to corrupt someone else.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
  • 7 months later...

I actually made fixes to this mod, not sure if anyone wants it (@DeepBlueFrog, I can drop the code into a DM on Discord if you want), I fixed a few timing issues with it, so it works, plus the eyes issue (won't fix existing ones, but will new ones if you disable it before use).

GuruSR.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 1:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Creating translation files is a very time consuming effort since it requires to track down every single display message in the scripts and add them to 9 text files to serve as the basis of translations. 

Why would parsing text in powershell be time consuming outside of learning the necessary syntax to dump your strings into a new text files?

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/powershell/parsing-text-with-powershell-1-3/

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 10:35 PM, DrunkenCow said:

Why would parsing text in powershell be time consuming outside of learning the necessary syntax to dump your strings into a new text files?

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/powershell/parsing-text-with-powershell-1-3/

I know I could write a script in Powershell or Python. 

The time consuming part is what it would take to write the scripts and test them to make sure I don't ruin the mod in the process.

If someone has these scripts already written, I will happily use them.

Right now, I would like to spend the little time I have available for modding working on the story and bug fixes and not on infrastructure scripts.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:16 PM, GuruSR said:

I was asked to upload my changes to this mod, so here are the script changes I did that made it work properly for me.

GuruSR.

SL Mind Control Fixes.zip 27.18 kB · 9 downloads

Thanks a lot! I will check the changes and incorporate them into the code.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 11:01 AM, xyzxyz said:

What happens when the circlet is worn too long ?

After long enough, the changes should be permanent and you should be able to take the circlet off the slave and use it on someone else.

There is a bug with the count of days since the slave first got the circlet that I have not been able to fix yet.