Hi ! 

I've got the circlet but no spell with that, how can I have them please ? :)

And thank you for this mod ! 

The only spell becomes active when you (the player) are wearing the circlet.

Other than that, there is no user spell with this mod. You just have to 'give' the circlet to your victim to get it to work.

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm not english so I understand just a little piece of sentence, I saw it with people who have got nothing, somme with blue cloud and other with rose, so It's only work with rose cloud or I need to wait for other NPC ? :)

Blue cloud means that the NPC could be a good follower (it is difficult to predict who will or will not have  the full follower actions).

Pink cloud means that the NPC has the right factions to be a follower for sure.

No cloud means that the NPC will not make a good follower for sure.

I tried pickpocket and giveagift but it doesn't work in anybody, there is just a effect like a violet wind around her

The violet effect means the circlet is active and the NPC should follow you by default.

Are you trying on an NPC in particular?

What is your load order? (especially what mods come after Mind Control in your load order).

I wish there was a route where someone takes control of the Dragonborn using the circlet.

Maybe when Sanguine Debauchery 2 is released.... it is very hard to have an NPC control or dominate the player in any way because of limitations in AI packages.

Most NPCs don't do much. 

Imagine if you were controlled by a city guard, or a beggar. 

The only solution would be to create a unique NPC and craft its behavior to offer interesting options for the player. This is not something I want to embark on without the help of some serious framework... and the reason why I am waiting for SD2 :)

Lisbet from Markath was the first one I tried. She is a merchant  NPC that can not be made a follower through the console. NBP works, but a slave won't take orders. Really nothing you can do with them. AP actually kills uniques and replaces them with a generic. Awful solution - and they won't take orders either. At least they will wait in taverns, which makes them useful for prostitutes.

Long story short - this mod is wonderful. Lisbet takes orders, and I can pimp her out. Life is good... I am hoping her merchant role is not damaged by this - not tested yet. Also - she did not leave when I took back the circlet. I need to try a new one and verify that Lisbet goes back home.

Lisbet from Markath was the first one I tried. She is a merchant  NPC that can not be made a follower through the console. NBP works, but a slave won't take orders. Really nothing you can do with them. AP actually kills uniques and replaces them with a generic. Awful solution - and they won't take orders either. At least they will wait in taverns, which makes them useful for prostitutes.

Long story short - this mod is wonderful. Lisbet takes orders, and I can pimp her out. Life is good... I am hoping her merchant role is not damaged by this - not tested yet. Also - she did not leave when I took back the circlet. I need to try a new one and verify that Lisbet goes back home.

Great to hear.

What do you mean by she did not leave?

Was she still following you around after you took back the circlet? or was she just standing there?

Also.. do you remember how many game days (roughly) she was under mind control before you remove the circlet? was it more than 5?

Well, this is a bit awkward. I took the circlet from Lisbet after two days.  She lost the follower dialogs and I can not give her commands - but she follows me around like a puppy.

I handed of the circlet to Elise Fortuna - one of the luxury suite ladies and a potential follower, and got control successfully. That should have also dismissed Lisbet.

I took back the circlet from Elise, and she lost all her follower dialogs. I can't give either one orders, but Elise does have the follow me dialog again.

Now I have two puppies following me around... I fast traveled to Whiterun, and both are still with me. I can give either the circlet, and she becomes a follower again.

Only thing broken is that they keep following me when not a follower...  I envision a train 100 long of undismissable ex-followers...

Also keep it as a circlet! I use collars for - other things...

Well, this is a bit awkward. I took the circlet from Lisbet after two days.  She lost the follower dialogs and I can not give her commands - but she follows me around like a puppy.

I handed of the circlet to Elise Fortuna - one of the luxury suite ladies and a potential follower, and got control successfully. That should have also dismissed Lisbet.

I took back the circlet from Elise, and she lost all her follower dialogs. I can't give either one orders, but Elise does have the follow me dialog again.

Now I have two puppies following me around... I fast traveled to Whiterun, and both are still with me. I can give either the circlet, and she becomes a follower again.

Only thing broken is that they keep following me when not a follower...  I envision a train 100 long of undismissable ex-followers...

Also keep it as a circlet! I use collars for - other things...

That sounds bad. 

Looks like I need more testing to figure this out.

The only way a basic follower package is tacked on someone is through a quest alias. There is only one alias for the circlet so there should be at most only one puppy follower (although that should be cleared when you take it back). 

Anyway... it looks like something went wrong.

Did you try 'resurrect' from the console to reset the puppy followers?

I ran a clean test with Lisbet. Controlled her, walked her out of Markath. Removed the circlet by using the Summer wear Inventory command. She lost all her follower dialog, but still follows me. Used Resurrect 1 on her (which I would never ordinarily do to a Unique for fear of breaking Quests, Merchants, and Trainers).

Had absolutely no effect except she lost all her clothes. Now a nude puppy. Sorry...

I think I can safely leave your mod in my load order - as long as I don't use it. More convenient for testing.

Okay this is kinda silly, but I gave the circlet to someone, told her to relax for a while but she's nowhere to be found and since I barely pay attention to names, I don't know her name.

How do I get it back? :)

Edit: Never mind, with a lot of luck I got it back! I remembered a part of the girl's name, and with console commands I could travel to her. :)

I ran a clean test with Lisbet. Controlled her, walked her out of Markath. Removed the circlet by using the Summer wear Inventory command. She lost all her follower dialog, but still follows me. Used Resurrect 1 on her (which I would never ordinarily do to a Unique for fear of breaking Quests, Merchants, and Trainers).

Had absolutely no effect except she lost all her clothes. Now a nude puppy. Sorry...

I think I can safely leave your mod in my load order - as long as I don't use it. More convenient for testing.

Thanks for testing again.

I will double check the follower effect before the next update.

Okay this is kinda silly, but I gave the circlet to someone, told her to relax for a while but she's nowhere to be found and since I barely pay attention to names, I don't know her name.

How do I get it back? :)

Edit: Never mind, with a lot of luck I got it back! I remembered a part of the girl's name, and with console commands I could travel to her. :)

I suppose I should add a way to tell you who is currently wearing it... I will have to find a good way to fit that in.

Small update:

I still haven't found the origin of the NPC remaining a follower after removing the circlet. Still testing that side.

Good news for players on the Sub side - the 'surprise me' option for a Dom NPC now has a chance to 1) take an item from you or 2) strip you and bind you (you will not be able to fight while bound and you will have to keep asking for more 'surprise me' until the NPC releases you).

This is not a full scale player enslavement extension (we will have to wait for SD2 for that) but it reinforces the idea that the mind control backfired and the NPC is really in charge :)

I will release an update in a few weeks - I have to release updates of both Alicia and the Sisterhood of Dibella first. That will give me time for more testing of the circlet.

post-159469-0-75458200-1381977322_thumb.png

Good news for players on the Sub side - the 'surprise me' option for a Dom NPC now has a chance to 1) take an item from you or 2) strip you and bind you (you will not be able to fight while bound and you will have to keep asking for more 'surprise me' until the NPC releases you).

This is not a full scale player enslavement extension (we will have to wait for SD2 for that) but it reinforces the idea that the mind control backfired and the NPC is really in charge :)

I suppose this is not realised yet ?

I like the idea of the mod, I'll take a look.

I suppose this is not realised yet ?

I like the idea of the mod, I'll take a look.

Not released yet. 

I am still working out a bug that keeps the NPC as a following puppy even after you remove the circlet (with no dismiss option).

I will release it once that issue is fixed.

Sorry, there's no circlet anywhere near or around Ysira.  I found the note at the college and the journal and necklace... but no circlet.  Is there something.  I tried loading ONLY SexLab+ZaZ+this mod but still nothing...  any ideas what could be stopping this mod from working for me?

EDIT: Problem solved! Just had to let the main menu screen load a bit longer apparently.