what is the chance for them to be dom right now. I have spent a good amount of time taking the circlet on and off the npc bandits. I have seen it work before on a chief bandit which was great but I like to change them every so often. PS is it normal for the follower to be able to heal himself and me whenever he is struck hard, resulting in it making him almost impossible to kill by everyone but me?PSS I find this mod to be the best route to go if you want to have a follower that acts like your master as well. cant wait for the chance to increase the don/sub chance. oh last note almost everyone i see is blue smoke when i use the checker you have for the circlet, would that effect the dom chance?

what is the chance for them to be dom right now. I have spent a good amount of time taking the circlet on and off the npc bandits. I have seen it work before on a chief bandit which was great but I like to change them every so often. PS is it normal for the follower to be able to heal himself and me whenever he is struck hard, resulting in it making him almost impossible to kill by everyone but me?PSS I find this mod to be the best route to go if you want to have a follower that acts like your master as well. cant wait for the chance to increase the don/sub chance. oh last note almost everyone i see is blue smoke when i use the checker you have for the circlet, would that effect the dom chance?

1- The chance for a dom is currently set from a random number between 0 and 100, with a trigger set by: 

10 + (akActor.GetBaseAV("Assistance") as Int) * 40

Which means that an NPC who is willing to help friends and allies will be most likely to be a sub (and vice versa).

2- The circlet gives the follower a healing spell. This is to protect the bond between the master and the victim (and because I thought it would be nice to have a healer as a follower for a change).

3- I am planning on making changes to Mind Control in about two weeks if I don't run into too many issues with the Sisterhood of Dibella next week. Now that I have an MCM menu done for SexLab Hormones, I have a good template to add that slider between sub and dom in the next update.

4- The scanning spell just gives you a best guess of who might be a good follower. It has no bearing on Dom vs Sub.

I stumbled across this little gem today and couldnt wait to try it out! So downloaded it and installed it and... it looks like it conflicts with 'SexLab - Defeat'. :( When I go to install it I get a error message about 'theres a newer version ect. ect. ect.'

Can you elaborate on the error?

I am running both Defeat and Mind Control right now and I haven't see any issue between the two (not sure what should even cause an issue since the mods are not really doing anything similar).

Hi skyrimll,

just started a new game and tried out your mod, awesome work  :) !!

some questions regarding the followers:

I have a custom follower (Jagon) from nexus and gave him the circlet after he was already following me (btw, I use EFF as follower framework) and had been lucky for him beeing a dom :D :D

One problem is, when I get bound by him (..better place for you...) I can break the binding easily (for example by jumping or waiting for the next "surprise me" starting sex, ...) but after that I can´t draw weapons or cast spells anymore :( leaving me helpless in skyrim.

Is this problem fixed the next time I get the "better place for you" dialog even though I´m not bound anymore or do I have to keep my workaround (saving before each conversation with my follower and reloading if the evil :angry: dialog pops up) ?

Next thing is, I got bored by him after some (game)days (surely +5)  :blush:  and can´t get rid of him now, neither by taking the circlet nor by dismissing him through EFF :@ .I know I could easily make him killable with EFF and take him out  :dodgy: but who knows if I don´t need him for another turn later on :P;):). Any Idea how to get rid of him without killing him?

Other than that this mod works flawless for me :) :) :)

Btw, running version 0,5 on a new game, SL and ZAZ up to date.

Thank You again for this great mod :) :)

Hi skyrimll,

I have a custom follower (Jagon) from nexus and gave him the circlet after he was already following me (btw, I use EFF as follower framework) and had been lucky for him beeing a dom :D :D

One problem is, when I get bound by him (..better place for you...) I can break the binding easily (for example by jumping or waiting for the next "surprise me" starting sex, ...) but after that I can´t draw weapons or cast spells anymore :( leaving me helpless in skyrim.

Is this problem fixed the next time I get the "better place for you" dialog even though I´m not bound anymore or do I have to keep my workaround (saving before each conversation with my follower and reloading if the evil :angry: dialog pops up) ?

Next thing is, I got bored by him after some (game)days (surely +5)  :blush:  and can´t get rid of him now, neither by taking the circlet nor by dismissing him through EFF :@ .I know I could easily make him killable with EFF and take him out  :dodgy: but who knows if I don´t need him for another turn later on :P;):). Any Idea how to get rid of him without killing him?

Getting rid of your bound hands is a Skyrim thing - I can't fix that - but as far as the mod is concerned, you are still under his/her punishment. You are supposed to keep asking your Dom to 'surprise you' until he/she releases you.

Next version (due in a couple of weeks) will have both better dialogue options to interact with the NPC and safeguard dialogues to force them to be dismissed if they are still following you after the circlet is removed. Hopefully, it will be fully compatible with Puppet Master by then.

Hi skyrimll,

Getting rid of your bound hands is a Skyrim thing - I can't fix that - but as far as the mod is concerned, you are still under his/her punishment. You are supposed to keep asking your Dom to 'surprise you' until he/she releases you.

Next version (due in a couple of weeks) will have both better dialogue options to interact with the NPC and safeguard dialogues to force them to be dismissed if they are still following you after the circlet is removed. Hopefully, it will be fully compatible with Puppet Master by then.

Wow, this reply came really quick :blink:,

didn´t even have time to get back to skyrim and ask my master for some more surprises :P

Thank You very much for Your awesome work skyrimll, keep on going ;):) :)

off to skyrim now, there´s an old lover that has to die :ph34r: , for he´s not my actual master anymore :D :D

Hi skyrimll, me again.

Quote:  'Look how excited you make me' does something actually :) It is just not immediately obvious.

just a question about the above mentioned :

When is this supposed to be seen in the game (the effect, not the dialouge), my previous PC showed it after ~ 4 times of dialouge,

the actual PC shows no changes after ~ 8 times the dialouge appeared?

Hi skyrimll, me again.

Quote:  'Look how excited you make me' does something actually :) It is just not immediately obvious.

just a question about the above mentioned :

When is this supposed to be seen in the game (the effect, not the dialouge), my previous PC showed it after ~ 4 times of dialouge,

the actual PC shows no changes after ~ 8 times the dialouge appeared?

I am actually thinking of getting rid of that line unless I can find a more obvious way to show the effect.

Simply showing a cum layer as proof of excitement was good enough as a test of the dialogue maybe but it get annoying after a while and it seems to confuse people as it is not immediately obvious what happens when you get it.

:blink: Woaa, then I accidently mistook your mod to be responsible for the increasing boobs of my PC. :o

Tbh, I never noticed the cum layer you´re mentioning :unsure: , so maybe it´s the right idea to switch this into another direction.

I have another mod responsible for increasing boob size - that would be SexLab Hormones :)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this mod with UFO, and it seems to have some more or less severe issues:

I took Karita from Dawnstar with the mind control device. Everything seemed to work great, I had the full range of options.

As soon as I used to "train some you are weak" option from UFO which is supposed to get the follower up to your lvl 2 things happen:

- the follower doesnt get his lvl adjusted

- I lose several options from the menu (like accessing the inventory) and never get them back.

The same things happen when I use the "You could dress better" option and possibly some others.

My guess is, that UFO is "resetting" the NPC of some kind (which is also why he would disappear, reappear and then I get the "the npc is now under your control" message again) and then the mind control Mod is overwriting some of the UFO features.

I tried this mod with UFO, and it seems to have some more or less severe issues:

I took Karita from Dawnstar with the mind control device. Everything seemed to work great, I had the full range of options.

As soon as I used to "train some you are weak" option from UFO which is supposed to get the follower up to your lvl 2 things happen:

- the follower doesnt get his lvl adjusted

- I lose several options from the menu (like accessing the inventory) and never get them back.

The same things happen when I use the "You could dress better" option and possibly some others.

My guess is, that UFO is "resetting" the NPC of some kind (which is also why he would disappear, reappear and then I get the "the npc is now under your control" message again) and then the mind control Mod is overwriting some of the UFO features.

Thanks... I added a note about compatibility with UFO.

I am thinking of rewriting the whole enslavement part based on Puppet Master, so I will test it again with UFO and EFF after the big rewrite in a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it should be mentionned that this give hilarious results with Sanguine's Debauchery. It's not incompatible, it just gives you more control over your captor than they have over you lol

Don't get used to it :)

I will eventually add a bridge between SD+ and Mind Control to prevent that from happening :)

Would it be possible just to release the percentage option between sub and dom for Mind Control as a sort of 'bridge' to the next release?

What's here is already really good, and at least for me has worked really well.  I just wish I could choose the percentage between sub and dom. That would make it perfect. ^_^

Wasn't sure if I should post in this or in Puppet Master thread. I decided this one made more sense. If I had to choose between the two, I'll take the one that gives me less Automatic power over the NPCs. (If I'm going to bend the will of others I want to at least earn it somehow.)

This is more of an aesthetic request, and though it fits your mod I'd like it to extend to all other supernatural mind control effects in general (Spells, Shouts, Enchantments). 

To start, let me ask a question: What's the difference between a willing follower, and a mind controlled follower? From what I've seen from skyrim, at least visually speaking, the answer is Nothing.

There are other magical visuals out there in Skyrim:

-Enchantments glow on your weapons or armor.

-Alteration Spells cause you to glow (or transform your texture depending on the mod used.)

-Zombies raised from the dead will glow (and their flesh will dissolve slowly if you have the right mod.)

-Use calm, fury, or fear on an NPC and they will change color.

Now, take that same idea, and I'd like to request that someone looks into making a visual specific to mind controlled enemies. (Specifically, the eyes. "The eyes are the window to the soul.")

Here are some ideas: (Warning: Nudity/Hentai ahead.)

1. Glowing eyes. (This already exists, but is limited to certain NPCs.)

38082-1-1373260602.jpg 

Glowing eyes are a good way to show there is something supernaturally amiss about your Mind-Slave. In fact, one could deduce they are under some sort of magical illness, caught in an illusion, or their mind has been corrupted by alteration.

854eaf604f1812557ff841cf96031782a0778e16 

2. For more of a challenge, is it possible to change eye textures temporarily. I think it is. When I became a vampire some time ago, my eye color was forced to orange. And when I cured my disease, it went back to blue. This creates more possibilities. (Creating a custom eye texture that appears temporarily on an NPC when they are subjected to a mind-control effect.)

-Heart Shaped Pupils (A good way to signify that your Mind-Slave is completely under your control, and LOVES it.)

1218ae5d466a8f76e150cf3eb94f567f.jpg?208 

or

-Empty Eyes (On the other hand, eyes devoid of life signify a deeper horror, that they are fully aware they are Mind-Controlled, but can't do anything to stop it.)

164310125757031fc2d6fa2927eb2ad4.jpeg?92 

3. Runes: For a simpler approach, a sign of bodily corruption. Once mind controlled, the victim's body produces magical markings, perhaps the source of the magic leaking from their body. Like a glowing tattoo or cursed mark. (This could be done with a decal, or with a cloak effect similar to the zombie dissolving cloak effect.)

fa60faf82c850b7a375cb6e7b5ffb42a.png?190 

Of course, this wouldn't suit everyone's tastes, so making it an MCM menu option would be a smart choice.

Not sure what you can take away from this or even if this was the right thread to share my "Mind-Control" themed idea, but it felt like my best option. I hope you don't mind. Thank you for your time~

Wasn't sure if I should post in this or in Puppet Master thread. I decided this one made more sense. If I had to choose between the two, I'll take the one that gives me less Automatic power over the NPCs. (If I'm going to bend the will of others I want to at least earn it somehow.)

This is more of an aesthetic request, and though it fits your mod I'd like it to extend to all other supernatural mind control effects in general (Spells, Shouts, Enchantments). 

To start, let me ask a question: What's the difference between a willing follower, and a mind controlled follower? From what I've seen from skyrim, at least visually speaking, the answer is Nothing.

-Alteration Spells cause you to glow (or transform your texture depending on the mod used.)

-Zombies raised from the dead will glow (and their flesh will dissolve slowly if you have the right mod.)

Now, take that same idea, and I'd like to request that someone looks into making a visual specific to mind controlled enemies. (Specifically, the eyes. "The eyes are the window to the soul.")

38082-1-1373260602.jpg 

Glowing eyes are a good way to show there is something supernaturally amiss about your Mind-Slave. In fact, one could deduce they are under some sort of magical illness, caught in an illusion, or their mind has been corrupted by alteration.

2. For more of a challenge, is it possible to change eye textures temporarily. I think it is. When I became a vampire some time ago, my eye color was forced to orange. And when I cured my disease, it went back to blue. This creates more possibilities. (Creating a custom eye texture that appears temporarily on an NPC when they are subjected to a mind-control effect.)

-Heart Shaped Pupils (A good way to signify that your Mind-Slave is completely under your control, and LOVES it.)

or

-Empty Eyes (On the other hand, eyes devoid of life signify a deeper horror, that they are fully aware they are Mind-Controlled, but can't do anything to stop it.)

3. Runes: For a simpler approach, a sign of bodily corruption. Once mind controlled, the victim's body produces magical markings, perhaps the source of the magic leaking from their body. Like a glowing tattoo or cursed mark. (This could be done with a decal, or with a cloak effect similar to the zombie dissolving cloak effect.)

Of course, this wouldn't suit everyone's tastes, so making it an MCM menu option would be a smart choice.

Not sure what you can take away from this or even if this was the right thread to share my "Mind-Control" themed idea, but it felt like my best option. I hope you don't mind. Thank you for your time~

These are all fine ideas.

As a matter of fact, I started working on Hormones to learn more about scripted body / color / texture changes. 

Eventually, some of that code will be carried over.

I did try glowing eyes but they are tuned to the shape of skeletons or draugr, and they do not fit well on humans.

I could change the eye textures but I have to find out from vampire mods how to do that without losing the original eye texture once the effect is done. Heart shape would be fun :)

• 3 weeks later...

38082-1-1373260602.jpg 

or

These are all fine ideas.

As a matter of fact, I started working on Hormones to learn more about scripted body / color / texture changes. 

Eventually, some of that code will be carried over.

I did try glowing eyes but they are tuned to the shape of skeletons or draugr, and they do not fit well on humans.

I could change the eye textures but I have to find out from vampire mods how to do that without losing the original eye texture once the effect is done. Heart shape would be fun :)

Just giving my opinion on this; I like the vacant eyes idea the best. Heart shaped pupils, while fun, just seems kind of silly to me, where as a vacant stare seems more realistic. That being said, if you do add changes to the eyes could you make more than one option available for download?

EDIT: Threw this concept togeather real quick, thought it would look good for vacant eyes, also did one for heart shaped eyes. They're untested, so I don't know how they would look on an actual character.

post-145287-0-01788400-1391449757_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-99949700-1391453102_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the textures... that motivated me to do some quick tests.

Here is what a real blue glow looks like.

The victim's chest was also 'enhanced' by the effect of the circlet (as was her butt).

The effect is reversible when the circlet is off (although the eyes turn to dark blue... I can't keep track of the original eyes unfortunately).

I tried with colors only for the iris but the effect was too subtle. I had to go for the whole eyeball.

I will try the pink-heart shaped version later.

That could be part of a future MCM configuration menu :)

post-159469-0-48999100-1391496406_thumb.png

Thanks for the textures... that motivated me to do some quick tests.

Here is what a real blue glow looks like.

The victim's chest was also 'enhanced' by the effect of the circlet (as was her butt).

The effect is reversible when the circlet is off (although the eyes turn to dark blue... I can't keep track of the original eyes unfortunately).

I tried with colors only for the iris but the effect was too subtle. I had to go for the whole eyeball.

I will try the pink-heart shaped version later.

That could be part of a future MCM configuration menu :)

SWEET! :D

That looks too cool! Hopefully you can get it to work, it would be a nice touch!