• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod. Thank you very much for creating it!

Suggestion/request:

Is there a way for npcs who have reached the highest level of brainwashing to retain the "come closer (mind control) dialogue options even after you have taken the mind control device back from them?

Not at the moment, but I may be able to get away with creating a special faction for this kind of residual effect.

I made a note for it in case I can find the time to add this update.

The mod seems to work most of the time but here are some bugs/issues i have:

-When i first give the item to the npc (via console command "openactorcontainer 1"), she doesn't want to equip the item yet she does have the dialogue. So this isn't really a problem. When i ask her to undress/redress she does wears the circlet.

-When i select the seks dialogue. the seks doesn't starts but it does add a note what she liked about it.

-When i dismiss the npc. a notification pops utp saying "66 days under influence". but i only got her for not even an hour.

- The custom eyes makes the npc's face darker or grey like the "dark face bug". By disabling this feature i managed to fix/evade this issue.

This mod would be one of the best out there if you could give me help in resolving the no sex issue. besides that i don't really mind the other issues (except the day counting issue). Btw by adding the circlet with the console command it might not automatically equip the given item so that may not be a bug at all.

If you need my load order. ask away and i will provide it in the next post.

The mod seems to work most of the time but here are some bugs/issues i have:

-When i first give the item to the npc (via console command "openactorcontainer 1"), she doesn't want to equip the item yet she does have the dialogue. So this isn't really a problem. When i ask her to undress/redress she does wears the circlet.

Not a bug. This is how Skyrim handles equipment. I haven't found a bulletproof way to force an NPC to wear the circlet all the time.

-When i select the seks dialogue. the seks doesn't starts but it does add a note what she liked about it.

Check your error log when that happens. Sex scenes should be playing.

That said, I haven't tested this mod in a long time and it is possible I have to update the code for the latest version of sexlab.

-When i dismiss the npc. a notification pops utp saying "66 days under influence". but i only got her for not even an hour.

That's a know issue. I tried to fix it before but I still have work to do about it.

- The custom eyes makes the npc's face darker or grey like the "dark face bug". By disabling this feature i managed to fix/evade this issue.

I disabled the feature by default because of that problem. I don't know if there is a way to fix it yet. There is a way to refresh the face texture of an NPC but that didn't seem to work when I tried. I have to revisit that next time I work on this mod.

This mod would be one of the best out there if you could give me help in resolving the no sex issue. besides that i don't really mind the other issues (except the day counting issue). Btw by adding the circlet with the console command it might not automatically equip the given item so that may not be a bug at all.

If you need my load order. ask away and i will provide it in the next post.

• 3 weeks later...

What are the chances of it backfiring and them becoming dominant?  And is it random, or are there other factors...because I've loved Claudia Christian's voice since Babylon 5...

The chance of dom is controlled by a slider in the Mind Control menu. Set it to 100% chance if you want to be sure to have a dom NPC after you used the circlet.

• 1 month later...

A few things....

One, I had no trouble finding the circlet, but that's because -- you guessed it -- the northern coast is my native habitat or something, so I had an idea of where Yisra's body was.  I didn't have trouble picking up the circlet, though I did "harvest spiky grass" first, because of how I was oriented to the stuff.

Two, as soon as I pick up the circlet -- and I mean as soon as, like instantly -- Kharjo ran off.  I didn't even get a "follower leaves" message.  I took the time to read Yisra's notes, but then I had to basically console myself to K to catch up to him; he runs like a scalded cat.

I gave him the circlet as a "gift" but even though Dom Chance is set to 100, he was still a sub.  He is wearing it, in place of the archery circlet he had before, and I did have the appropriate "find me a victim" spell in my Magic tab.

Could this be possibly a conflict between MC and SD+, which of course I'm also running?  This is a fresh game, and all I've done is clicked "Begin".  I haven't even gone to get sprigganed yet *wink* because I wanted to make K my dom first.

A few things....

One, I had no trouble finding the circlet, but that's because -- you guessed it -- the northern coast is my native habitat or something, so I had an idea of where Yisra's body was.  I didn't have trouble picking up the circlet, though I did "harvest spiky grass" first, because of how I was oriented to the stuff.

Two, as soon as I pick up the circlet -- and I mean as soon as, like instantly -- Kharjo ran off.  I didn't even get a "follower leaves" message.  I took the time to read Yisra's notes, but then I had to basically console myself to K to catch up to him; he runs like a scalded cat.

I gave him the circlet as a "gift" but even though Dom Chance is set to 100, he was still a sub.  He is wearing it, in place of the archery circlet he had before, and I did have the appropriate "find me a victim" spell in my Magic tab.

Could this be possibly a conflict between MC and SD+, which of course I'm also running?  This is a fresh game, and all I've done is clicked "Begin".  I haven't even gone to get sprigganed yet *wink* because I wanted to make K my dom first.

Yes... there is a conflict between SD+ and MC.

I am hoping to resolve it eventually with the foundation I set up in the new version of SD+.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have to admit I'm a little lost. I came across it before hitting the College and decided to put it on, remembering that it isn't supposed to do anything. I can remove it just fine, but when I try to give it to someone, drop it, pickpocket it into someone's inventory, etc, I get an error that "Quest Items Cannot Be Removed from Inventory."

Any tips?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can not get the mod to work for the life of me.

Apologize ahead of time if this is something stupid, but it escapes me.

I have tried:

- Following the quest and getting the "Mind Control Device" and amulet from the "Fiery Location"

- I have also tried to get them through the console, which has them under a different name "Strange Circlet" and "Strange Amulet". There is also a ring.

- I have gifted the items, openactorcontainer 1 and equipitem through console, passed items to followers

- For gifting I tried the SDialogue and the mod linked in the original mod info post (with link to Nexus)

- I have tried this on important NPCs like Elisif, vanilla followers like Farcas, some custom followers, regular people like guards, innkeepers, beggars

- I have tried new and loaded games

- With and without SD+ and SDialogues

- I have tried with only MindControl mod enabled (not counting some core SexLab modes and few cosmetic mods that should not affect this)

- I have tried in different permutations of the above

In neither of the tries was I able to get any different dialogue options, or any "effects" of the worn circlet.

I did get the necklace on and got the spell, used it, tried it with both blue, red and purple-ish targets.

All to no avail.

Anything I am missing that might put me on the right path?

Thanks in Advance.

Can not get the mod to work for the life of me.

Apologize ahead of time if this is something stupid, but it escapes me.

I have tried:

- Following the quest and getting the "Mind Control Device" and amulet from the "Fiery Location"

- I have also tried to get them through the console, which has them under a different name "Strange Circlet" and "Strange Amulet". There is also a ring.

- I have gifted the items, openactorcontainer 1 and equipitem through console, passed items to followers

- For gifting I tried the SDialogue and the mod linked in the original mod info post (with link to Nexus)

- I have tried this on important NPCs like Elisif, vanilla followers like Farcas, some custom followers, regular people like guards, innkeepers, beggars

- I have tried new and loaded games

- With and without SD+ and SDialogues

- I have tried with only MindControl mod enabled (not counting some core SexLab modes and few cosmetic mods that should not affect this)

- I have tried in different permutations of the above

In neither of the tries was I able to get any different dialogue options, or any "effects" of the worn circlet.

I did get the necklace on and got the spell, used it, tried it with both blue, red and purple-ish targets.

All to no avail.

Anything I am missing that might put me on the right path?

Thanks in Advance.

Any of these should be working.

A log file after giving the Circlet to an NPC would be helpful to see what is going on.

A log file after giving the Circlet to an NPC would be helpful to see what is going on.

Sorry for sounding like a moron, but how do I do that? how do I get the log?

The only one I know of is Papyrus and it is usually huge. Is this the log file you mention? Is there a simple way to parse it for only your mod's events?

Sorry for sounding like a moron, but how do I do that? how do I get the log?

The only one I know of is Papyrus and it is usually huge. Is this the log file you mention? Is there a simple way to parse it for only your mod's events?

That's the one.

If it is too large, open it in a text editor (textpad instead of notepad for example) and extract the end (1/10th of the log should be enough).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just came across this great resource:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26886-resource-crawling-on-all-fours-replacer-animation/

This mod seems to be able to change the movement animations at will

How awesome would it be if you could make a puppy out of your mind slave? Make it crawl on all fours, bark, eat food from the floor, give you kisses, playwith other pets and of course: DOGGYSTYLE ;)

Add to that collar and leash and we are all set! The common understanding seems to be that a leash should be quite easy to design also:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27832-wipideas-needed-sexlab-leashed-and-collared-loversbitch-inspired/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32779-leashes-are-they-possible/

Sorry for the long get time

The error in the log that relates to the event is, I think, the following:

[07/10/2015 - 09:18:20PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias on script SL_Hypnosis_item attached to alias _SLMC_deviceNecklaceREF on quest _SLMC_QST_Controller (6F0012C9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2015 - 09:18:20PM] warning: Property SexLab on script SL_Hypnosis_item attached to alias _SLMC_deviceNecklaceREF on quest _SLMC_QST_Controller (6F0012C9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

And the error repeats.

• 1 month later...

what's the state of the mod? is development done, are there any future plans that remain, any tips? yeah i know sorry but i have many question for this that i want answered.

i stopped using the mod a long time ago and i want to know what's changed from those old iterations 

I am still working on it.

I have a few improvements lined up before I can release it, especially to allow better compatibility with other follower mods.

I played with it a few times in recent test runs and it is working relatively well, although there are some issues that I really should fix (picking up the circlet is tricky and sometimes, the circlet cannot be removed from the NPC).

I am still working on it.

I have a few improvements lined up before I can release it, especially to allow better compatibility with other follower mods.

I played with it a few times in recent test runs and it is working relatively well, although there are some issues that I really should fix (picking up the circlet is tricky and sometimes, the circlet cannot be removed from the NPC).

on spot reply. thank a bunch!  :D