Submissive Lola - TekknoTim's Addon

View File

Important! Mod WIP:

This is the first mod I ever created! For now, it is in a wip & testing state!

Use this at your own risk & definitely make a save beforehand!

I did not create this mod for myself alone. I made it for all of us.
That's why I need your feedback! Tell me, what you like,

dislike & what ideas you have to make this mod more enjoyable!

Description:

This mod is an addon/extension for the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission," which adds tasks & other features to the main experiance.

At the moment, 2 quests are playable. The first one ("A Pet Named Lola"), is triggered when you enter any vanilla playerhome. Your owner will lock you into

a pet suit for a configurable amount of time, while you're not allowed to leave the house. If you want to get out earlier, you're able to do 1 out of 3 different tasks for your owner.

The second quest ("Branding Device Of Lola"), is triggered when you either enter whiterun or markarth (if you have "Slave Tats" & "Branding Device Of Doom" installed).

In this quest, your owner wants to mark you with a branding of her/his name, if a corrosponding tattoo is available, by using the branding device of doom.

Both quests are randomly triggered by a value, customizable in the MCM.

NameTats:

I added a feature for the branding quest, where the name of your current owner will be applied as a tattoo/branding, if a corrosponding slavetat is registered.
For now I have included 29 female & 29 male owner names, but I will add more in the future.
If you don't want to wait, or you're using a custom owner, I added an option in the mcm, where you really simply can add any name you want to.

I also included all blender & asset files you need, to make your own slavetat, if your owners name isn't included.
And for all who don't want to mess with blender, I included a "simple & dirty method" tutorial, to make a fitting slavetat without blender.

Included Names:

Spoiler

Female Names:
1.  Ysolda
2.  Serana
3.  Mjoll the Lioness
4.  Lydia
5.  Iona
6.  Ingun Black-Briar
7.  Delphine
8.  Camilla Valerius
9.  Aela the Huntress
10. Taarie
11. Sylgja
12. Ria
13. Grelka
14. Jenassa    
15. Senna
16. Rayya
17. Njada Stonearm
18. Muiri
19. Morwen
20. Hilund
21. Anwen
22. Aeri
23. Uthgerd the Unbroken
24. Adelaisa
25. Aranea
26. Borgakh the Steel Heart
27. Breylna
28. Eola
29. Illia

Male Names:
1. Vilkas
2. Farkas
3. Agmaer
4. Balimund
5. Athis
6. Belrand
7. Benor
8. Calder
9. Erik
10. Golldir
11. Sven
12. Faendal
13. Cosnach
14. Marcurio    
15. Torvar
16. Wilhelm
17. Vorstag
18. Stenvar
19. Flinjar
20. Perth
21. Onmund
22. Odfel
23. Ogol
24. Lob
25. Erandur
26. Sorex Vinius
27. Quintus Navale
28. Pavo Attius
29. Omulag

CBBE or BHUNP?

Most of the slavetats of this mod (especially the nametats) are made for CBBE body & they will look terrible on BHUNP.

Hard Requirements:

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission & it's requirements

FNIS

Soft Requirements:

SlaveTats & it's requirements

Branding Device Of Doom

FadeTattoos (If not installed, tattoo's will stay forever, or until you remove them through the mcm)

Installation:

1. Download the main mod files (TTLolaAddon_0.XX)

The other files (TTLolaAddon_ArtFiles), are only needed, if you want

to make your own slavetats.

2. Install this mod as every other Mod,

then run FNIS.

LE Compatible?

It should be compatible with Skyrim LE aswell, but I didn't test it!

Future Plans:

Add more tattoos/names

Fixing bugs & compatiblity issues (feedback welcome!)

Adding more quests which maybe use other soft dependend mods (like "Display Model ")

Credits:

@MrEsturk & @HexBolt8 For reviving & maintaining Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

@murfk: For creating SlaveTats

@nooblet123: For creating Branding Device Of Doom

@xj47: For creating FadeTattoos

@coffeeink For creating his Submissive Lola Addon & alowing me to use his walking scene

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible

I managed to grab it the last time before it mysteriously vanished :P 
Actually used it and still doing so! 
Lola is being spoiled with so many new additions! Original mod is being worked on and now not 1, but two epensions!

Tattoing works, the pet event triggers too (playing on LE).

Can't wait to see what else you cook up :)
Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Anunya said:

ANOTHER add-on? Amazing!

So I'm about to install this to give it a go, and I'm doing the Branding Device of Doom prereq... and the instructions on the sound prereqs are not super clear to me. I posted a question in the relevant thread here. If anyone can help (or just tell me the additional sounds don't actually matter), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for downloading.

The additional sounds aren't matter. I use The Branding Device of Doom completly without Deadly Mutilation.

Poterntial bug, although I'm playing on LE so might be just there:

During the pet play at home, when I tried to talk with the mistress npc and picked the standard Lola line: may I serve you mistress;
 the npc got glitched right after and couldn't be interacted with anymore.

21 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Poterntial bug, although I'm playing on LE so might be just there:

During the pet play at home, when I tried to talk with the mistress npc and picked the standard Lola line: may I serve you mistress;
 the npc got glitched right after and couldn't be interacted with anymore.

Hm that's curious...

While the pet quest is running, you shouldn't have the opportunity to choose this line.
I tried this again right now and it worked as intended for me. The line "may I serve you mistress" wasn't showing up during the pet quest.
Unfortunately I can't test it on LE...
Are you able to choose this dialogue everytime you play the pet quest?

9 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Tattoo's look pretty distorted on BHUNP. Sometimes CBBE tatt's will look ok, but I'm guessing the combination of location and the style being a circle mean it just doesn't look good.

Also any chance of getting an ESL version?

ysond.jpg

Yep this looks horrible.^^ Maybe I should mention that the tattoo's are cbbe only...

ESL? For now I will focus on other thing's like bugs & more content. I haven't dealt with this topic yet, but I will in the future.

Ich habe den Mod ausprobiert. Die erste Tattoo Quest verlief ohne Probleme und Lola ließ sich tätowieren. In der zweiten Quest bleibt Lola beim Betreten der Tätowiermaschine stecken und ist nicht in der Maschine eingesperrt, so dass der Tätowiervorgang nicht gestartet werden kann.

1 hour ago, jadefalke69 said:

Ich habe den Mod ausprobiert. Die erste Tattoo Quest verlief ohne Probleme und Lola ließ sich tätowieren. In der zweiten Quest bleibt Lola beim Betreten der Tätowiermaschine stecken und ist nicht in der Maschine eingesperrt, so dass der Tätowiervorgang nicht gestartet werden kann.

Welche Version verwendest du?

Eigentlich sollte das Problem in version 0.30 behoben sein

Edit:

Ich hab's selbst nochmal getestet. Ich habe Version 0.20 installiert und mich branden lassen. Danach habe ich gespeichert, das Spiel beendet und auf version 0.30 geupdated. Danach war das betreten den Branding Devices wieder möglich. ;)

Edited by TekknoTim
47 minutes ago, TekknoTim said:

Welche Version verwendest du?

Eigentlich sollte das Problem in version 0.30 behoben sein

Edit:

Ich hab's selbst nochmal getestet. Ich habe Version 0.20 installiert und mich branden lassen. Danach habe ich gespeichert, das Spiel beendet und auf version 0.30 geupdated. Danach war das betreten den Branding Devices wieder möglich. ;)

I tried it in version 0.30 first, then I went back to 0.20. In both versions it did not work.

4 minutes ago, jadefalke69 said:

I tried it in version 0.30 first, then I went back to 0.20. In both versions it did not work.

2 Solutions:

1. - Install my newest version (0.40), load the save & open the mcm menu (it will be stuck) & close it to update the mcm of my mod. Then try the quest again.

2. -Uninstall Branding Device Of Doom, start the game, wait for a couple hours & make a manual save. Close the game & install Branding Device of Doom again. Then try the quest again. (Try this option only with my newest version 0.40, NOT with 0.20.)

I hope this helps.

20 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

Well dose some elese have problems with custom name Tatts everytime i trie to make one the Tat dosen"t work

I need some more info's... ^^
So you added a curstom name to the list, because your owners name wasn't available, right?
Did you make a custom texture aswell and put it in the right directory?

2 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

Acutally now that you say it i only made a Custon name in the MCM menu there do i have to put the Texture or beter there do i make the custom texture 

Yes you have to. I have included a simple & dirty tutorial, how to make your own texture. (For that, you need to install the "Art" files aswell, which you can do in the fomod installer)

But if you want, tell me the name you want to add. I can make it for you in blender. This would look much better. ^^