10 hours ago, Anunya said:

I assume you can also just copy-paste another slave tat into the folder if you want a symbol instead of a name, right?

Yes that should work. Just make sure to give the texture file the same name as the original and replace it.

Edit: You could also disable the "Nametats" in the mcm & replace the standard tattoos I also included. This way you could add a variation of your favourite slavetats.  

Edited by TekknoTim

The numbers on the name tats do they have to be with no gaps? What I mean is I have to rename my custom ones with the next number which is not a big deal for now but when its gonna happen mid game I would need to also register them again? If they don't need to have no gaps I could just  add a crazy number like 100 or something so I don't have to touch my custom ones just remember to copy them over.

10 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

The numbers on the name tats do they have to be with no gaps? What I mean is I have to rename my custom ones with the next number which is not a big deal for now but when its gonna happen mid game I would need to also register them again? If they don't need to have no gaps I could just  add a crazy number like 100 or something so I don't have to touch my custom ones just remember to copy them over.

You're totally right. That was a stupid decision to make it this way. I only did this way, because of my bad coding skills (I was happy, that it worked at all.)

Currently I'm working on a new quest, but in near future I will take care of that. Maybe I will do it like you said (With a number like 100) or I will add a whole new custom name array, to seperate them completly from the included ones.

I hope you can endure it until then :P

Edited by TekknoTim
14 minutes ago, TekknoTim said:

You're totally right. That was a stupid decision to make it this way. I only did this way, because of my bad coding skills (I was happy, that it worked at all.)

Currently I'm working on a new quest, but in near future I will take care of that. Maybe I will do it like you said (With a number like 100) or I will add a whole new custom name array, to seperate them completly from the included ones.

I hope you can endure it until then :P

Hey live and learn, this is honestly already pretty smartly put together addon I can't get over how easy it is to add custom name tats. So I guess something happens if there is a gap between numbers? It won't register those? I was just wondering how this works, I can work around this if I can't add higher numbers, I've done way more annoying things for the sake of working SL modlist.

15 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Hey live and learn, this is honestly already pretty smartly put together addon I can't get over how easy it is to add custom name tats. So I guess something happens if there is a gap between numbers? It won't register those? I was just wondering how this works, I can work around this if I can't add higher numbers, I've done way more annoying things for the sake of working SL modlist.

Thank you for your kind words :)

As it is now, it would mess things up if there where gaps. I will make it possibe, but it will be more than just changing a function. ^^

13 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Where do you download the tattoos required for this mod?

If they aren't showing up in your MCM, click the button in the Slavetats MCM labeled "Add/Remove Tattoos" to update the lists of tattoos in Slavetats.

I've run into a weird issue on my female PC whenever she goes for a walk. Everyone (using spectator crowds) thinks she's a guy getting sodomized and gives dialogue accordingly.

Also player pathfinding seems hit or miss in mod added areas like LOTD, PC keeps headbutting walls for a few seconds before getting back on the right track. Maybe a option instead of following behind the follower could be a quick fade to black to the center of town (with appropriate mocking/humiliating/submissive message box)

I do have a few ideas for expanding the dog event once more bugs have been quashed.

• Ask your mistress for a tail to be like a real doggy (might just be ponytails for now, may or may not count as a task)
  • If bestiality is an option:
    • On a walk, people approach Mistress to "introduce" you to their housepets (various breeds of dogs, skeevers, rabbits, various foxes, mudcrab)
    • At home, a new "playmate" might be here to play with the PC.
49 minutes ago, blahity said:

I've run into a weird issue on my female PC whenever she goes for a walk. Everyone (using spectator crowds) thinks she's a guy getting sodomized and gives dialogue accordingly.

Also player pathfinding seems hit or miss in mod added areas like LOTD, PC keeps headbutting walls for a few seconds before getting back on the right track. Maybe a option instead of following behind the follower could be a quick fade to black to the center of town (with appropriate mocking/humiliating/submissive message box)

I do have a few ideas for expanding the dog event once more bugs have been quashed.

• Ask your mistress for a tail to be like a real doggy (might just be ponytails for now, may or may not count as a task)
  • If bestiality is an option:
    • On a walk, people approach Mistress to "introduce" you to their housepets (various breeds of dogs, skeevers, rabbits, various foxes, mudcrab)
    • At home, a new "playmate" might be here to play with the PC.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hm that really is a weird issue... Are you sure it has something to do with my mod? I really don't know, what I could have done to create this weird behaviour...

Okay, the pathfinding worked for me fine, but I didn't tested it in every city. I could add an option MCM , to skip the walking out/in scene with a like you said, fade to black thing.

Further thanks for your ideas!
The bestiality thing is a nice idea, but I don't want to integrate bestiality stuff, just because I don't like it. ^^
But the tail idea is great. I will definitely add that in the future! :)

Found a small issue, when branding if it tries to brand either of the HeartL_Topboob brands it shows an error on screen about the file couldn't be found.

Looking at /textures/Actors/Character/TTLolaAddon/TTLolaTats.json

I think these two entries:

{"name": "HeartL_TopboobR", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_TopboobR.dds", "area":"body"},
    {"name": "HeartL_TopboobL", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_TopboobL.dds", "area":"body"},

Should be:

{"name": "HeartL_TopboobR", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_BreastR.dds", "area":"body"},
    {"name": "HeartL_TopboobL", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_BreastL.dds", "area":"body"},

(Replace "Topboob" with "Breast")

Also, I'm not sure if this matters or not but there is a reference to this file in the TTLolaTats.json file but it doesn't seem to exist:

{"name": "IfCanRead_TopBack", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_IfCanRead_TopBack.dds", "area":"body"},    

(Great mod by the way, loving it!)

16 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

Okay, the pathfinding worked for me fine, but I didn't tested it in every city. I could add an option MCM , to skip the walking out/in scene with a like you said, fade to black thing.

I know the pathfinding has to be something on my end but I haven't been able to figure it out. NPCs use the navmesh just fine, my PC is the only one that acts like a Roomba bumping into every wall until she finally understands where all the obstacles are.

16 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

The bestiality thing is a nice idea, but I don't want to integrate bestiality stuff, just because I don't like it. ^^

That's cool! Its your mod, don't make stuff for it you're not interested in.

Just now, Tayte said:

Do you think there's a possibility it will work with this mod? Both utilises branding. Which i'm thinking could be problematic. Would otherwise love to try this mod out.

That mod has been maintained in years, it might not be compatible with modern versions of SubLola

15 minutes ago, Tayte said:

Do you think there's a possibility it will work with this mod? Both utilises branding. Which i'm thinking could be problematic. Would otherwise love to try this mod out.

It should work fine. I tested it a bit and until now, I haven't found any issues.

1 hour ago, TestingForScience said:

Found a small issue, when branding if it tries to brand either of the HeartL_Topboob brands it shows an error on screen about the file couldn't be found.

Looking at /textures/Actors/Character/TTLolaAddon/TTLolaTats.json

I think these two entries:

{"name": "HeartL_TopboobR", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_TopboobR.dds", "area":"body"},
    {"name": "HeartL_TopboobL", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_TopboobL.dds", "area":"body"},

Should be:

{"name": "HeartL_TopboobR", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_BreastR.dds", "area":"body"},
    {"name": "HeartL_TopboobL", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_HeartLesbian_BreastL.dds", "area":"body"},

(Replace "Topboob" with "Breast")

Also, I'm not sure if this matters or not but there is a reference to this file in the TTLolaTats.json file but it doesn't seem to exist:

{"name": "IfCanRead_TopBack", "section":"TTMainTats", "texture":"TTLolaTats\\TT_IfCanRead_TopBack.dds", "area":"body"},    

(Great mod by the way, loving it!)

With version, do you use? I in 0.40 & 0.41, it should be fixed already.