View File

you need SE versions of the requirements except deadly mutilation, for which you only need the sounds

Zaz Animation Pack SE ,

SKSE,

Sexlab Framework SE,

Deadly Mutilation by Lamer1000 and others http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917 <<<< you don't need to enable deadlymutilation.esp, just copy the mod (sounds) into \data
SlaveTats SE

to go to the branding dungeon type in the console
coc xxbrandingdungeon

-----------

aaaaand this is where you become a lab rat since i only tested this 0.53 SE version in the branding dungeon.

to teleport the device to you type
set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1
You need to be standing on even terrain

Example of how to use it in a mod: read their code related to bdod lol. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-10sep-2016/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2928-shout-like-a-virgin/

only use the teleportable device in a mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack SE, SKSE SE, Sexlab Framework SE, Deadly Mutilation, SlaveTats SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

11 hours ago, rennex said:

How do i add this into a castle I made? I tried to copy and paste the device from the coc test location it crashed my game. I was trying to figure how to add it via Creation Kit but I could not figure it out.

1 time use:

When you're in game in a castle enter in console

set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1

and it will spawn the device in your castle next to your character

=============================================

To add it in CK:

You place a marker in your castle (like xmarker or something that can be cast as ObjectReference).

Then you need a script.

Then you need to add an ObjectReference property to your script. (Close a bunch of windows in CK related to the script if you just created a script and reopen them - there was/is a CK bug that wouldn't let you fill properties in a new script). Now fill that ObjectReference with that xmarker from a pull down menu in your castle cell.

Then copy paste this into your script and call TPBDOD( reference from a cell in CK linked to your script property, adjust height relative to the floor... 15 is ok).

objectReference function TPBDOD(objectReference targetRef, float bdodadjheight)

ObjectReference stocks
Quest xbQ=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest
objectReference bdodObjRef=(xbQ as xxbQuestScript).BdodInDungeonObjRef
(bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).MoveBDODFromDungeonToObjRef(targetRef, bdodadjheight) ;25.0
stocks=(bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).BDODGetTPStocksRef()
; debug.notification("stocks "+stocks)
return stocks
endfunction

You can add that script to a lever or something and call the function from like OnActivate event.

For more info:

Read the example source code inside the mod... something like brandingexample.psc. It is slightly old so also read the source code from the linked mods(Shout like a virgin and Slaverun reloaded).

Copy paste the relevant functions that do the branding into your script. Read this page loverslab.com/topic/44572-branding-device-of-doom/?do=findComment&comment=1615281 (from post 102).

As you can see this is easy peasy as cake.

• 6 months later...

How do i add this into a castle I made? I tried to copy and paste the device from the coc test location it crashed my game. I was trying to figure how to add it via Creation Kit but I could not figure it out.

Im Courious about your castle it seems like intresting. can you share me that mod ? ?

• 7 months later...

I have all the requirements mentioned installed and I can put my follower into the stocks (in the upper left corner of the monitor appears the text "putting in stocks...") But when I want to activate the device I can hit  "E" as much as I like... the dialogue menu does not pop up. Any idea as to the cause of this problem?

thank you for feedback.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2022 at 11:46 AM, silverfox9260 said:

I got this too. Anyone know what the fix is?

I finally understood why it wasn't working : the problem was coming from SlaveTats, because every time you add or remove a SlaveTats pack, you need to click on a "add/remove tattoos" button in the settings tab of SlaveTats.

• 9 months later...

I'm messing around with navmeshes and found on MarakathOrigin:

1: The original navmesh has been removed and replaced, what I read could cause CTD, I know that MME bombs and Prison Overhaul Patch edit that same navmesh, if any other mod overwrites this navmesh it can cause you to have 2 navmeshes on the same map .

2 : The navmesh around the device is a mess.

I have edited my file to fix it, if you want it to save you time I can upload it.

• 3 months later...

So I've downloaded Deadly Mutilation for the sounds prereqs. There are two folders of sounds:

• Sound\FX\Effects
  • Sound\FX\Screams

I'm not 100% clear what to do with those sounds. Do I

1. Put the Effects and Scream folders into BrandingDeviceOfDoom\Sound\FX?

2. Move the Sound folder from (DM) into Skyrim Special Edition\Data (that's what I understand the instructions to be)?

3. Something else?

• 9 months later...

[ (FE0E3850)].xxbrandingdevicescript.OnUpdate() - "xxBrandingDeviceScript.psc" Line 892
[04/08/2024 - 01:37:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
I'm getting this alot in my papyrus report 

Does this work with maximum destruction/maximum carnage instead of deadly mutilation?

They are sort of the successor of deadly mutilation for SE (Since I think DM was never ported to SSE)

Edited by myrrdhin