16 hours ago, blahity said:

I was thinking the Devious Followers spanking animations might work ( specifically the underarm petting and the chair spanking), but I've never tried them in game with a pet suit.

I'm pretty sure, I've tried them a week ago and they werent working, because the animation is braking the pet suit pose. ^^
But to make sure, I will test it again. 

If there are other LE users of this add-on, I want to ask you guys if any of you found a way to fix the T-Posing?

After I run FNIS with this add-on on, FNIS states that it's not compatible with LE, and all characters are T-Posing.

Would love to get this one to work on LE, but I don't know how.

45 minutes ago, Rylalei said:

If there are other LE users of this add-on, I want to ask you guys if any of you found a way to fix the T-Posing?

After I run FNIS with this add-on on, FNIS states that it's not compatible with LE, and all characters are T-Posing.

Would love to get this one to work on LE, but I don't know how.

It's because the animation files are not for LE. I will upload them as le version.

So just for the record my friend.... the new upgrade broke my game...

I then started a new game, again the same problem... when you change the location - freeze frame!

I have now created a new game without your mod and everything runs perfectly.

5 hours ago, Krynn said:

So just for the record my friend.... the new upgrade broke my game...

I then started a new game, again the same problem... when you change the location - freeze frame!

I have now created a new game without your mod and everything runs perfectly.

Can you give me some more informations? With game, LE or SE? Maybe a papyrus log, if you had debug mode on? Do you have any suggestions, what the problem was?

47 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Just wondering if theres anyway during the outfit change quest, that you can choose to ignore a certain slot from being unequipped?

The reason I ask is because I use the inari tail which takes up the tail slot but when making an outfit, if I include the tail in the outfits, when they are equipped during the quest, the tail is put on but the colour reverts to a colour different to my hair colour, having to then unequip and re-equip it to get the proper tail colour back. Alternatively if the tail is not included in the outfit, it is unequipped when the outfit is put on my character.

Just wondering if there was a way for it to ignore the tail slot all-together? If not no worries! Thanks for the great mod

Outfit change quest? I think this is the wrong mod. ^^ 

you probably meant this one?: Coffee's task extension

7 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

No problem. Tell me if it works or not, because I can't test it myself. ^^

Ok, so I did some quick testing.

- doggy tail had big red exclamation mark, but, I didn't build anything in bodyslide, so I'll come back to this one tomorrow when I have more time. If it's not that, then some stuff is probably missing.

Other than that, everything worked fine from testing, tattoo got branded, pet suit and tasks worked fine.

Regarding the tattoo thing, I though about a small suggestion:

- While it's fun to have the owner's name tattoo'd, it does feel a little weird having it as the first thing, so maybe make something "progressive"? As in:

- - submission score of 20: simple mark branded to show Lola is a slave, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows you're a slave" or something like that

- - submission score of 50: a more complex version of the same brand, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows that you're an experience slave" or something like that

- - submission score of 80: owner's name brand, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows that you're my slave" or something like that

Maybe with some variant based on what slave Lola is at the time, as in, one version of tattoo if she has a contract, another if she doesn't, while the name brand can remain as is.

The idea is that for the owner, Lola is just a slave, so in a way it would make a bit more sense that at the start, she's just branded as a simple slave, later as an experienced slave, "so if she gets sold, the new owner knows what type of property she is", and only later she gets the owner's name as a brand, when "she proven herself worthy of it".

I am using UNP not CBBE, so the tattoo looking a bit more off is what gave me that idea, like, Lola didn't "earn the pretty brand yet" was what I thought, especially since I play with "kept after this score" with the score set at 80, hence the number and idea.

Other suggestions, maybe have Lola sleep in a doghouse as punishment or just because the owner feels like it? The way I'm thinking of this one, you could have something like a box with a door on it next to the available player homes (can maybe even be released as file if other people want to add it to their modded player homes?), and interacting with the door teleports Lola in a small room with a bed roll and a couple bowls, where followers can't follow, that way it is probably less resource intensive as no matter how many doghouses there are, they all lead to just one place. (sorry, not a modder, so it's just a guess that it might be less script heavy)

12 hours ago, Rylalei said:

Ok, so I did some quick testing.

- doggy tail had big red exclamation mark, but, I didn't build anything in bodyslide, so I'll come back to this one tomorrow when I have more time. If it's not that, then some stuff is probably missing.

Other than that, everything worked fine from testing, tattoo got branded, pet suit and tasks worked fine.

Regarding the tattoo thing, I though about a small suggestion:

- While it's fun to have the owner's name tattoo'd, it does feel a little weird having it as the first thing, so maybe make something "progressive"? As in:

- - submission score of 20: simple mark branded to show Lola is a slave, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows you're a slave" or something like that

- - submission score of 50: a more complex version of the same brand, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows that you're an experience slave" or something like that

- - submission score of 80: owner's name brand, maybe with some dialogue like "this is so everyone knows that you're my slave" or something like that

Maybe with some variant based on what slave Lola is at the time, as in, one version of tattoo if she has a contract, another if she doesn't, while the name brand can remain as is.

The idea is that for the owner, Lola is just a slave, so in a way it would make a bit more sense that at the start, she's just branded as a simple slave, later as an experienced slave, "so if she gets sold, the new owner knows what type of property she is", and only later she gets the owner's name as a brand, when "she proven herself worthy of it".

I am using UNP not CBBE, so the tattoo looking a bit more off is what gave me that idea, like, Lola didn't "earn the pretty brand yet" was what I thought, especially since I play with "kept after this score" with the score set at 80, hence the number and idea.

Other suggestions, maybe have Lola sleep in a doghouse as punishment or just because the owner feels like it? The way I'm thinking of this one, you could have something like a box with a door on it next to the available player homes (can maybe even be released as file if other people want to add it to their modded player homes?), and interacting with the door teleports Lola in a small room with a bed roll and a couple bowls, where followers can't follow, that way it is probably less resource intensive as no matter how many doghouses there are, they all lead to just one place. (sorry, not a modder, so it's just a guess that it might be less script heavy)

Ok the dogtail thing should be fixed right now. I forgot to include the LE meshes. Just download the files again. ^^

About your suggestions:

They are all very nice & I would love to implement them! But at first, the tattoo thing is one of the things I don't want to touch again, exept I need to, because the code of it is such a mess. ^^ Adding those features would mean, to completely rewrite the entire code for this quest. :S
The "Sleeping in a doghouse" thing tho, has some other difficulties... Currently the quest works, by suspending the Submissive lola mod, while the petquest is running. For the sleeping in a doghouse, I would need to suspend submissive lola a whole night long, which would exceed the maximum suspension time, submissive lola is allowed to suspend. :S
But the idea is really nice and I will consider a bit more, if it maybe is possible to implement this. ;D

1 hour ago, TekknoTim said:

Ok the dogtail thing should be fixed right now. I forgot to include the LE meshes. Just download the files again. ^^

About your suggestions:

They are all very nice & I would love to implement them! But at first, the tattoo thing is one of the things I don't want to touch again, exept I need to, because the code of it is such a mess. ^^ Adding those features would mean, to completely rewrite the entire code for this quest. :S
The "Sleeping in a doghouse" thing tho, has some other difficulties... Currently the quest works, by suspending the Submissive lola mod, while the petquest is running. For the sleeping in a doghouse, I would need to suspend submissive lola a whole night long, which would exceed the maximum suspension time, submissive lola is allowed to suspend. :S
But the idea is really nice and I will consider a bit more, if it maybe is possible to implement this. ;D

What if you make the doghouse quest a standalone thing?

Sleeping doesn't interfere with Submissive Lola, since I do use mods that require sleep every so often, so maybe it can be done something like this?

- Dog Nights

- - Enter the doghouse

- - - dialogue of owner telling Lola she's gonna spend the night in the doghouse, potential gain/lose score reply from Lola, followed by a "follow me" and owner telling Lola to enter the doghouse

- - Sleep 8 hours

- - - Sleep 8 hours

- - Leave the doghouse

- - - Lola leaves the doghouse, some dialogue to gain/lose score, quest completed.

The doghouse door could be scripted where it can't be opened outside of the "enter the doghouse" and "leave the doghouse" quests, so after Lola goes in, unless she uses the bedroll to sleep, she can't leave the doghouse, so there's no reason to try and suspend Submissive Lola, the mod can run normally.

I know that mods like Sexlab Survival track sleep hours for the "orgasm fatigue" thingy, so there's probably a way to track Lola sleeping for 8 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i dont see anything from your mod in the mcm . is this normal ?

No this is not normal. ^^ Try this console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and wait 10 - 20 seconds. Then check again if the menu has appeared.

Hope this helps...

35 minutes ago, TekknoTim said:

No this is not normal. ^^ Try this console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and wait 10 - 20 seconds. Then check again if the menu has appeared.

Hope this helps...

No, it does not help.  your mod is the only one that does not appear, even in a new game startwith AL.

edit : If your mod doesnt work i wont play lola at all, because i cant stand the " may i be of service ?"  and " your master beckons to you"  for a longer play. i suggested adding prostitution and whipping while all events are suspended, but hexbolt refused to do that option.

edit 2 :   i play  LE

Edited by shiagwen
1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

No, it does not help.  your mod is the only one that does not appear, even in a new game startwith AL.

edit : If your mod doesnt work i wont play lola at all, because i cant stand the " may i be of service ?"  and " your master beckons to you"  for a longer play. i suggested adding prostitution and whipping while all events are suspended, but hexbolt refused to do that option.

edit 2 :   i play  LE

I not sure if the load order is decisive for the mcm to load, but maybe try to load my addon at last?
Its difficult to diagnose the issue for me because I don't use LE. ^^

A papyrus log would be useful aswell.  ;)

9 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

I not sure if the load order is decisive for the mcm to load, but maybe try to load my addon at last?
Its difficult to diagnose the issue for me because I don't use LE. ^^

A papyrus log would be useful aswell.  ;)

i made it appear.  but now safe can not be loaded.   ( i got all memory patch, ini, safety loading, animation loading fix etc )

On 7/26/2023 at 11:40 AM, shiagwen said:

i made it appear.  but now safe can not be loaded.   ( i got all memory patch, ini, safety loading, animation loading fix etc )

Sorry I completely forgot to answer. Any news? Did you manage fixing it?

1 hour ago, zhuguannan said:

The other files (TTLolaAddon_ArtFiles), are only needed, if you want

to make your own slavetats.

how?

Yes & No.^^ To make a simple tattoo yourself, you only need a program which supports layers, like for example: "Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop." It's the easiest method, but the catch is, that they wont look perfect or maybe even bad, because using this method the tattoo will be created on a 2D layer & later (ingame) applied on a 3D curvy body, which leads to more or less ugly distortions...
To prevent this, the next easiest way for me, was to load the bodymeshes I'm using into blender, to use texturepaint to directly stamp the tattoo to the body.

Long story short, the "TTLolaAddon_ArtFiles" is not necessary needed, but will make your slavetats creation for my mod easier, because I included the Blender project file!
However, if you only want to design a simple custom owner name slavetat or if you arent familiar with blender, the first method should be enough.
To answer your question, how this is done:
1. Download & unzip "TTLolaAddon_Artfiles.zip."

2. Follow this guide: (tutorial.jpg can also be found in the artfiles)

CreateNameTat(Simple)_Tutorial.thumb.jpg.360380305e81aeb70ad83d6f2f9b3cf7.jpg

I hope, that my explanation is somehow understandable :S

If you still have no clue, or if your result looks horrible due to distortions or else,

let me know! Then I will do this for you in Blender. ;) 

Edited by TekknoTim

I'm having a problem trying to use your mod.  I've installed the mod and all the hard requirements.  I've also installed the soft requirements other than the branding one.  I'm playing Skyrim AE version 1.6.640 (basically the latest update).  After loading the game and giving time for this mod to install the MCM entry shows up as expected.  When I try to enable the mod via the MCM menu option nothing happens.  The entry in the menu doesn't get marked as enabled and no other options appear or change. 

I made sure the mod was at the bottom of the load order just in case it made a difference.  I've tried to add the mod to an existing game, from the start of a new game, and after a new game has been started but nothing else has been done.  To try and help isolate the problem I've started a new game without this mod yet, let all the other mods and requirements do their startups, then added this mod.  I figured this might cut down on the unrelated noise in the log file.

I'm not a mod creator but I am a developer and glancing at the Papyrus log (attached) it appears perhaps references aren't properly loaded or being created as they should.  Then when in the MCM menu trying to enable the mod causes an exception since it can't find the proper reference. 

Reading your description and seeing your screen captures this mod looks interesting.  Any help you can give so I might be able to play it would be greatly appreciated.  If there is anything else I can provide to assist you let me know.

Thank you.

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, stickpin said:

I'm having a problem trying to use your mod.  I've installed the mod and all the hard requirements.  I've also installed the soft requirements other than the branding one.

I'm the developer of the base mod (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission), not this add-on, but I took a look at the log in case there's an issue related to the base mod.

I see a lot of tt_lola errors that would mean more to TekknoTim than they do to me, but the one that stands out relates to xxbQuestScript in the optional branding mod.  @TekknoTim, there's a direct reference to xxbQuestScript in your script QF_TT_LolaBDoD_0901A6BE.  If you do that outside of a global function (like this script does), your scripts will break if the player does not have the referenced script installed.  That effectively makes the branding mod a requirement, not an option.  Perhaps you can find a way to rework that script so that it doesn't need to use xxbQuestScript directly, or refactor that script to move the reference into another script in a global function.

@stickpin, since you're new to the mod, you might start simple and work your way up.  Go back to a save from just before the point when you installed this.  Install just the base mod and verify that it's working okay, then save.  After that, install at least the scripts from the branding mod, then add this add-on.  Hopefully the MCM will work then, but also check your log for any errors.