34 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm the developer of the base mod (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission), not this add-on, but I took a look at the log in case there's an issue related to the base mod.

I see a lot of tt_lola errors that would mean more to TekknoTim than they do to me, but the one that stands out relates to xxbQuestScript in the optional branding mod.  @TekknoTim, there's a direct reference to xxbQuestScript in your script QF_TT_LolaBDoD_0901A6BE.  If you do that outside of a global function (like this script does), your scripts will break if the player does not have the referenced script installed.  That effectively makes the branding mod a requirement, not an option.  Perhaps you can find a way to rework that script so that it doesn't need to use xxbQuestScript directly, or refactor that script to move the reference into another script in a global function.

@stickpin, since you're new to the mod, you might start simple and work your way up.  Go back to a save from just before the point when you installed this.  Install just the base mod and verify that it's working okay, then save.  After that, install at least the scripts from the branding mod, then add this add-on.  Hopefully the MCM will work then, but also check your log for any errors.

• @HexBolt8 At first, thank you for answering a question I would have asked tomorrow anyway...
  • But to be honest, I'm not completely sure, if I really understand, what the exact problem is...^^
  • In the "QF_TT_LolaBDoD_0901A6BE" script, this line: ObjectReference BDoDObjRef=(xbQ as xxbQuestScript).BdodInDungeonObjRef
  • What exactly is causing the problem: That I reference to the "xxbQuestScript" or is it just because I use the "BdodInDungeonObjRef" ObjectRef, which is a property on "xxbQuestScript"?

The thing with the "BdodInDungeonObjRef" is, that the script contains a "get-ObjRef" function, exactly for that objectreference... 
    Why I pointed to the property, instead of using the getfunction? Because I'm an idiot... ;) 
2 minutes ago, TekknoTim said:

What exactly is causing the problem: That I reference to the "xxbQuestScript" or is it just because I use the "BdodInDungeonObjRef" ObjectRef, which is a property on "xxbQuestScript"?

Both.  If you reference a script or property, the player must have that script installed, even if the script that has the reference is never executed.

If that other mod has an indirect way to do what you want, such as a mod event, that's ideal.  If not, possibly you might be able to use GetFormFromFile to get the object reference that you need.  If you can't do that, you can create an interface script with a global function to encapsulate the references to the branding script.  You can safely use the branding script and its properties inside a global function.  If you'd like an example, look at the vkjRadProInt script in Submissive Lola and how it is used by the mod's other scripts, like vkjpimpedbasic.  All the direct references to Radiant Prostitution (which is an optional mod) are inside global functions in the vkjRadProInt script.

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Both.  If you reference a script or property, the player must have that script installed, even if the script that has the reference is never executed.

If that other mod has an indirect way to do what you want, such as a mod event, that's ideal.  If not, possibly you might be able to use GetFormFromFile to get the object reference that you need.  If you can't do that, you can create an interface script with a global function to encapsulate the references to the branding script.  You can safely use the branding script and its properties inside a global function.  If you'd like an example, look at the vkjRadProInt script in Submissive Lola and how it is used by the mod's other scripts, like vkjpimpedbasic.  All the direct references to Radiant Prostitution (which is an optional mod) are inside global functions in the vkjRadProInt script.

Alright I understand. I thought it's ok to reference a script or property which isn't installed, when it's done in a questscript, whose quest only will be started, if the softdependend mod is installed... ??‍♂️
Well... Now I know! Good lesson! :)

5 hours ago, stickpin said:

I'm having a problem trying to use your mod.  I've installed the mod and all the hard requirements.  I've also installed the soft requirements other than the branding one.  I'm playing Skyrim AE version 1.6.640 (basically the latest update).  After loading the game and giving time for this mod to install the MCM entry shows up as expected.  When I try to enable the mod via the MCM menu option nothing happens.  The entry in the menu doesn't get marked as enabled and no other options appear or change. 

I made sure the mod was at the bottom of the load order just in case it made a difference.  I've tried to add the mod to an existing game, from the start of a new game, and after a new game has been started but nothing else has been done.  To try and help isolate the problem I've started a new game without this mod yet, let all the other mods and requirements do their startups, then added this mod.  I figured this might cut down on the unrelated noise in the log file.

I'm not a mod creator but I am a developer and glancing at the Papyrus log (attached) it appears perhaps references aren't properly loaded or being created as they should.  Then when in the MCM menu trying to enable the mod causes an exception since it can't find the proper reference. 

Reading your description and seeing your screen captures this mod looks interesting.  Any help you can give so I might be able to play it would be greatly appreciated.  If there is anything else I can provide to assist you let me know.

Thank you.

Papyrus.0.log 398.18 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you for downloading, aswell as your detailed discription of the problem.
I can ensure you, that you haven't done anything wrong, unlike myself. :P
I will solve this as quick as I can, but If you want to start right away, Hexbolt8 already explained very good, how to get the mod running, right now. 
However, I'm sorry for this inconvenience!

1 hour ago, TekknoTim said:

Thank you for downloading, aswell as your detailed discription of the problem.
I can ensure you, that you haven't done anything wrong, unlike myself. :P
I will solve this as quick as I can, but If you want to start right away, Hexbolt8 already explained very good, how to get the mod running, right now. 
However, I'm sorry for this inconvenience!

No need to be sorry, developing software or mods can be challenging and is always a learning experience.  You also mentioned on the main page this is a WIP and your first mod so hiccups or bugs are totally understandable.  From what I've seen it's been done well overall and is very popular.  While I don't know specifics of this ecosystem (Papyrus and Bethesda Games with all their quirks) from what you and @HexBolt8 were describing the problem sounds like something I've done myself in software people run their businesses on (:grimace:) so it could be worse. 

Based on the latest information and @HexBolt8 suggestions about copying the BDoD scripts I tried a few more things.  Unfortunately they didn't resolve the issue.  I'm not sure if there's something else happening or further things related to the identified issue.  Here's the steps I tried and the related log files attached:

1. Tried just the base mod and spot checked everything was working okay, as suggested.  Nothing too deep or involved, just a few basic checks that things could be started and such.
  2. Copied the BDoD scripts into the Data folder manually.
  3. Installed this mod.
  4. Started the game and loaded the save.
  5. Tried to enable via the MCM menu.
  6. Same result as before.  The attached "BDoD-JustScriptsCopy-Papyrus" file is from this test.

I was also thinking there might be additional parts of the BDoD mod that are somehow needed so I decided to test with that fully installed:

1. Reversed steps 2 and 3 above to get back to a "clean" state.
  2. Fully installed the BDoD mod.
  3. Installed this mod.
  6. Same result as before.  The attached "BDoD-FullModInstall-Papyrus" file is from this test.

Hopefully this latest test and logs can add some helpful information for you.

BDoD-FullModInstall-Papyrus.0.log BDoD-JustScriptsCopy-Papyrus.0.log

8 minutes ago, stickpin said:

No need to be sorry, developing software or mods can be challenging and is always a learning experience.  You also mentioned on the main page this is a WIP and your first mod so hiccups or bugs are totally understandable.  From what I've seen it's been done well overall and is very popular.  While I don't know specifics of this ecosystem (Papyrus and Bethesda Games with all their quirks) from what you and @HexBolt8 were describing the problem sounds like something I've done myself in software people run their businesses on (:grimace:) so it could be worse. 

Based on the latest information and @HexBolt8 suggestions about copying the BDoD scripts I tried a few more things.  Unfortunately they didn't resolve the issue.  I'm not sure if there's something else happening or further things related to the identified issue.  Here's the steps I tried and the related log files attached:

1. Tried just the base mod and spot checked everything was working okay, as suggested.  Nothing too deep or involved, just a few basic checks that things could be started and such.
  2. Copied the BDoD scripts into the Data folder manually.
  3. Installed this mod.
  6. Same result as before.  The attached "BDoD-JustScriptsCopy-Papyrus" file is from this test.

I was also thinking there might be additional parts of the BDoD mod that are somehow needed so I decided to test with that fully installed:

1. Reversed steps 2 and 3 above to get back to a "clean" state.
  2. Fully installed the BDoD mod.
  3. Installed this mod.
  6. Same result as before.  The attached "BDoD-FullModInstall-Papyrus" file is from this test.

Hopefully this latest test and logs can add some helpful information for you.

BDoD-FullModInstall-Papyrus.0.log 339.79 kB · 0 downloads BDoD-JustScriptsCopy-Papyrus.0.log 271.41 kB · 0 downloads

I think another issue is the MainMenuEX() function in TT_LolaMain, I forgot to exclude...
Do you have UIExtensions installed or loaded after my mod?
(If you don't have it, you still won't need it... I just wanted to know if this is causing the trouble...)
Those UIExtensions stuff shouldn't be there anyway, so I removed & recompiled the TTLolaMain script: TTLolaMain_Script.zip
Just overwrite this one data/scripts/TT_LolaMain.pex.
I'm not sure if this will change anything or even fix it, but it was wrong anyway...
Everything related to the softdependency mistakes will be fixes in the next update, I hope :P

2 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

I think another issue is the MainMenuEX() function in TT_LolaMain, I forgot to exclude...
Do you have UIExtensions installed or loaded after my mod?
(If you don't have it, you still won't need it... I just wanted to know if this is causing the trouble...)
Those UIExtensions stuff shouldn't be there anyway, so I removed & recompiled the TTLolaMain script: TTLolaMain_Script.zip
Just overwrite this one data/scripts/TT_LolaMain.pex.
I'm not sure if this will change anything or even fix it, but it was wrong anyway...
Everything related to the softdependency mistakes will be fixes in the next update, I hope :P

I do not have UIExtensions installed, at least by me.  I'm not sure if any other mod would have installed it or parts of it bundled with their files though.  A basic search of files on disk didn't show anything but that may not mean much.

I updated your main script from the supplied zip and did another round of testing.  This is with just copying the scripts from BDoD rather than the full mod install.  It still doesn't work but signs show it is getting much closer.  In the game same symptoms and results.  When I look at the log file though (attached) there appears to only be three error entries for "tt_" compared to many of them before.  The one that jumps out at my untrained eye is:

"ERROR: tt_lolamainplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call"

The other two are the same errors when attempting to enable the mod, likely still there because of the above failure I think.

WithNewMainScript - Papyrus.0.log

On 8/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, TekknoTim said:

Yes & No.^^ To make a simple tattoo yourself, you only need a program which supports layers, like for example: "Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop." It's the easiest method, but the catch is, that they wont look perfect or maybe even bad, because using this method the tattoo will be created on a 2D layer & later (ingame) applied on a 3D curvy body, which leads to more or less ugly distortions...

oh, sorry i didn't see that pic in the zip file

19 minutes ago, zhuguannan said:

oh, sorry i didn't see that pic in the zip file

No problem. As I said, this isn't the best (or maybe the worst) method... So if your result looks not as intended or for any reason you want to try it with blender & need help, just ask. :)

On 8/2/2023 at 5:42 AM, stickpin said:

I do not have UIExtensions installed, at least by me.  I'm not sure if any other mod would have installed it or parts of it bundled with their files though.  A basic search of files on disk didn't show anything but that may not mean much.

I updated your main script from the supplied zip and did another round of testing.  This is with just copying the scripts from BDoD rather than the full mod install.  It still doesn't work but signs show it is getting much closer.  In the game same symptoms and results.  When I look at the log file though (attached) there appears to only be three error entries for "tt_" compared to many of them before.  The one that jumps out at my untrained eye is:

"ERROR: tt_lolamainplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call"

The other two are the same errors when attempting to enable the mod, likely still there because of the above failure I think.

WithNewMainScript - Papyrus.0.log 247.34 kB · 1 download

Alright. New version is out. I have tested it in almost every constellation (without BDoD, without fadetats and slavetats & without all three)... In all cases, everything worked fine for me, even without a single papyruslog error. 
I hope this is now the case for aswell. ^^
Let me know if I was successful this time! :)

11 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

Alright. New version is out. I have tested it in almost every constellation (without BDoD, without fadetats and slavetats & without all three)... In all cases, everything worked fine for me, even without a single papyruslog error. 
I hope this is now the case for aswell. ^^
Let me know if I was successful this time! :)

Short version - Success! :) 

Longer version - There are some quirks but I expect it's just the nature of mods in this game and not specific to your mod.  Basically it doesn't upgrade from the previous version.  Specifically:

New game or a save that has never had this mod installed --> works without problem.

Save game with v0.53 loaded after v0.54 install --> does not work and will not enable.  I have a log from this attempt if you're interested.

I was able to get a save with v0.53 to upgrade and work by doing the following:

1. Load the save game.
  2. In the MCM menu for this mod select to uninstall the mod.
  3. Create a manual save.
  4. Exit the game.
  5. Disable the mod.
  6. Start the game and load the save from step 3.
  7. Select OK for the notice that the save game requires a missing mod.
  8. Create a new manual save.
  9. Exit the game.
  10. Enable the mod.
  11. Start the game and load the save from step 8.
  12. There will be some notices in the upper left about this mod installing, I think a disabled then version number then enabled or something.
  13. Time critical step that can hiccup - after the final message from 12 above quickly go into the menu and try to enable the mod.  A notice about all tattoos being remove will appear and you have to select OK.  Try and enable the mode right after that.  It will will not work but keep going with the steps.
  14. Exit the menus back to the game and wait a few.
  15. A generic notice in the upper left will appear saying a new MCM menu was registered (forget the actual wording).
  16. Go back into the MCM menu for this mod and now the mod can be enabled.

I found the timing on steps 12-16 was critical.  If I waited too long or until after the notice from 15 appeared (which it didn't always happen) then I could never enable the mod.  If I did it quick enough and just right then it worked.

I'm not sure if doing this to a save will cause other problems.  I've seen various things in passing that when making changes to mods (uninstalling, changing, updating, etc.) you should always start a new game.  Work is getting busy at the moment so I don't know how long it will be until I can try actual game play of the mod but I'll see eventually.  I'm confident though since I was able to enable the mod.  From a new game I'm really confident it would all work right.

Thank you for all you help with this and your responsiveness.  It's always a pleasure to see mod authors working so hard to not only create great works but also care about the people using them and fixing issue found.

19 hours ago, stickpin said:

Short version - Success! :) 

Longer version - There are some quirks but I expect it's just the nature of mods in this game and not specific to your mod.  Basically it doesn't upgrade from the previous version.  Specifically:

New game or a save that has never had this mod installed --> works without problem.

Save game with v0.53 loaded after v0.54 install --> does not work and will not enable.  I have a log from this attempt if you're interested.

I was able to get a save with v0.53 to upgrade and work by doing the following:

1. Load the save game.
  2. In the MCM menu for this mod select to uninstall the mod.
  3. Create a manual save.
  4. Exit the game.
  5. Disable the mod.
  6. Start the game and load the save from step 3.
  7. Select OK for the notice that the save game requires a missing mod.
  8. Create a new manual save.
  9. Exit the game.
  10. Enable the mod.
  11. Start the game and load the save from step 8.
  12. There will be some notices in the upper left about this mod installing, I think a disabled then version number then enabled or something.
  13. Time critical step that can hiccup - after the final message from 12 above quickly go into the menu and try to enable the mod.  A notice about all tattoos being remove will appear and you have to select OK.  Try and enable the mode right after that.  It will will not work but keep going with the steps.
  14. Exit the menus back to the game and wait a few.
  15. A generic notice in the upper left will appear saying a new MCM menu was registered (forget the actual wording).
  16. Go back into the MCM menu for this mod and now the mod can be enabled.

I found the timing on steps 12-16 was critical.  If I waited too long or until after the notice from 15 appeared (which it didn't always happen) then I could never enable the mod.  If I did it quick enough and just right then it worked.

I'm not sure if doing this to a save will cause other problems.  I've seen various things in passing that when making changes to mods (uninstalling, changing, updating, etc.) you should always start a new game.  Work is getting busy at the moment so I don't know how long it will be until I can try actual game play of the mod but I'll see eventually.  I'm confident though since I was able to enable the mod.  From a new game I'm really confident it would all work right.

Thank you for all you help with this and your responsiveness.  It's always a pleasure to see mod authors working so hard to not only create great works but also care about the people using them and fixing issue found.

I'm glad to hear, that you at least got it working. :)

But as you said, there are some oddities still going on... If you still have the papyrus log you mentioned, it would be great if you could post it aswell.

I was testing this update under so many conditions, that I was pretty sure, that everything will work at least without major issues.^^ 
I tested a new game, cleansafe & update from several versions of my mod, with and without softrequirements & had no problems at all. Even upgrading from version 0.41 was possible... 
That's why I'm not sure at the moment, where & how I could find out the reason for it. ^^
The only thing I can think about, what is causing the update to fail, would be the skyrim/skse version or because the 0.53 wasn't working correctly... (But that's speculation without any clues...)

At least if I remember correctly, that you're playing on AE, aren't you? 

However, thanks for your effort, to discribe your experiences so detailed! This makes troublehooting so much less annoying ?

No problem! Thank you so much, for your kind words! I really appreciate your gratitude, even I'm really having fun working on the mod, helping others or getting teached by people, who have alot more knowledge about modding, than I have! ;D

Edited by TekknoTim
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, The Zen said:

This is gonna sound weird, but can you please add gender checks for the events? Kinda annoying bumping into males when I have excluded them from the main mod.

Ups I'm sorry... I didn't even know about this option. ^^
Of course I can, but because you're the only one who mentioned that, I don't want to upload a whole new version for this simple fix...
So here's your personal one TTLolaAddon_0.54.1.zip :P

The next "official" version will have it included by default.

Edited by TekknoTim
On 8/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, TekknoTim said:

I'm glad to hear, that you at least got it working. :)

But as you said, there are some oddities still going on... If you still have the papyrus log you mentioned, it would be great if you could post it aswell.

I was testing this update under so many conditions, that I was pretty sure, that everything will work at least without major issues.^^ 
I tested a new game, cleansafe & update from several versions of my mod, with and without softrequirements & had no problems at all. Even upgrading from version 0.41 was possible... 
That's why I'm not sure at the moment, where & how I could find out the reason for it. ^^
The only thing I can think about, what is causing the update to fail, would be the skyrim/skse version or because the 0.53 wasn't working correctly... (But that's speculation without any clues...)

At least if I remember correctly, that you're playing on AE, aren't you? 

However, thanks for your effort, to discribe your experiences so detailed! This makes troublehooting so much less annoying ?

No problem! Thank you so much, for your kind words! I really appreciate your gratitude, even I'm really having fun working on the mod, helping others or getting teached by people, who have alot more knowledge about modding, than I have! ;D

Sorry for the delayed response, I was traveling for work.  I've attached the log from when I tried to update from 0.53 to 0.54.  I see an error entry in it when trying to load the game.  Then many others as it tries to process stuff.

You remember correctly, I'm on AE but that's essentially just SE with the basic DLCs already loaded in.  I don't think it's the version or SKSE that's the issue.  If that was the case then a new game would have issues I think.  New game works fine, it's just this specific update process that ran into troubles.  I think it's like you said - because the mod was in a "broken" state before the update it was unable to do whatever it needed to update. 

This kind of thing can be very tough in programming.  Starting from no mod is easy as you put in place what you need.  Starting from healthy is easy as everything is working and the expected data is there.  Starting from broken or issues and anything can happen.  There are some options, depending on how much time and effort you want to put into it (or just playing around).  I could also see not spending the time on this probably rare situation though.  I don't know what tools or options you may have vs other languages (like C# or JavaScript) but here are some ideas and thoughts if you want:

1. Adding a sort of "mod reset" feature.  You already have a reset of the MCM settings but perhaps also a bigger reset option might help.  I've seen other mods with this kind of feature to varying degrees.  Some stop/start a "quest" (not sure what quests are for but maybe how the game tracks stuff?).  Others mimic a fresh install of the mod resetting configuration, settings, data, quests, and anything else to the beginning state.
  2. Trying to detect a broken or corrupt instance of the mod.  This could be a helper function ('IsModHealthy"?) that is called before other functions try to do stuff, or perhaps just on game load.  This can be simple to very involved depending on your data and how far you want to go.  Most languages have a way to detect variables that are undefined/invalid/null and then you could take action on that.  The log hints at this with the message "being called on an invalid object" so maybe you can detect that in advance and prevent the error by not trying to do things.
  3. Another method of detecting corrupt or broken parts is generally termed try/catch.  With this you put you code in a special block and if there are any problems (invalid objects and such) then instead of it blowing up it hits a "catch" block.  In that catch block of code you can take corrective steps, like a reset, or at least flag things as broken so other parts don't try and run.  Since this is more of a safety net and easier than number 2 many programmers will use this method.  Not sure if that game even has something like this though.
  4. If number 2 or 3 above works you could shut down your mod, in essence, to prevent further issues.  You could also give the user a notice via the upper left notices, popup with the ok button, and/or the MCM pages.  Then they would at least know there is something wrong.  You could even try the reset option from 1 if that is a thing you add and is even possible.

Those are just a few thoughts off the top of my head.  If I think of anything else that might help I'll add it in.  Since I haven't tried modding the game myself I don't know what options there are but I'm happy to expand on any of those topics in general (or other programming ideas) if you want and find it useful.

v054FromSavedGame - Papyrus.0.log

On 8/19/2023 at 6:43 AM, TekknoTim said:

Ups I'm sorry... I didn't even know about this option. ^^
Of course I can, but because you're the only one who mentioned that, I don't want to upload a whole new version for this simple fix...
So here's your personal one TTLolaAddon_0.54.1.zip :P

The next "official" version will have it included by default.

Wish I could give you more likes, massive thanks.

Hi
At first I would like to thank you for the mod, I love it. So I want to share some suggestions that I thought of while playing.

1. During "A Pet Named Lola" the pet suit that you get doesn't force you to walk slowly. Not sure if that's intended. In some other mods when you equip pet suit, you also get a forced overweight.

2. Personally I think it would be great to see usage of cages/kennels during "A Pet Named Lola". Maybe forced to sleep there for some time. Also might be nice to have an eating from the floor or from a bowl task.

3. Also an idea for "A Pet Named Lola". Maybe the more submisson score you have, the more places become available for this quest. E.g. at low submission this is available only at player house, at higher submisson you can get this quest at inns and even higher submissions - in towns (with auto unequipping pet suit if a dragon attacks).

4. If my follower is in the list of included names has a name in another language, then the mod sees them as a different follower, so I need to register their name again. Not sure if it's intended.
I think it might be possible to check for the follower id and not just their name. But as this is a problem that appears only if the game is not in English, that's not something that has to be fixed.

Also, I'd like to ask how can I install the same kind of voiceover for the main Lola mod. I'm quite new to modding skyrim, so I'm not sure where can I find the needed extension. The voiceover in your mod sounds great.

Edited by Eltran
2 hours ago, Eltran said:

Hi
At first I would like to thank you for the mod, I love it. So I want to share some suggestions that I thought of while playing.

1. During "A Pet Named Lola" the pet suit that you get doesn't force you to walk slowly. Not sure if that's intended. In some other mods when you equip pet suit, you also get a forced overweight.

2. Personally I think it would be great to see usage of cages/kennels during "A Pet Named Lola". Maybe forced to sleep there for some time. Also might be nice to have an eating from the floor or from a bowl task.

3. Also an idea for "A Pet Named Lola". Maybe the more submisson score you have, the more places become available for this quest. E.g. at low submission this is available only at player house, at higher submisson you can get this quest at inns and even higher submissions - in towns (with auto unequipping pet suit if a dragon attacks).

4. If my follower is in the list of included names has a name in another language, then the mod sees them as a different follower, so I need to register their name again. Not sure if it's intended.
I think it might be possible to check for the follower id and not just their name. But as this is a problem that appears only if the game is not in English, that's not something that has to be fixed.

Also, I'd like to ask how can I install the same kind of voiceover for the main Lola mod. I'm quite new to modding skyrim, so I'm not sure where can I find the needed extension. The voiceover in your mod sounds great.

Thank you and I'm glad you like it.

1. The problem with that would be, that if you have the coffees extension installed, you woulnt been able to follow you owner while youre leashed... You would be constantly ported to her back.^^

2. That's a great idea I already had, too. I already modeled a bowl in blender, so expect this feature for the future. 

3. At the moment I will focus on other thing but Im not aversed to implement that in the future

4. Im not sure if it is a good idea to touch the tattoo thing... (never touch a running system style) Im glad that it works as it does. ^^ 
Maybe I will give it a try some day. ;)

If you want a voiceover for the main mod aswell you just need to download the voicepack from here: Voicepacks

(You need to scroll down a little bit)

Edited by TekknoTim
11 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

Thank you and I'm glad you like it.

1. The problem with that would be, that if you have the coffees extension installed, you woulnt been able to follow you owner while youre leashed... You would be constantly ported to her back.^^

2. That's a great idea I already had, too. I already modeled a bowl in blender, so expect this feature for the future. 

3. At the moment I will focus on other thing but Im not aversed to implement that in the future

4. Im not sure if it is a good idea to touch the tattoo thing... (never touch a running system style) Im glad that it works as it does. ^^ 
Maybe I will give it a try some day. ;)

If you want a voiceover for the main mod aswell you just need to download the voicepack from here: Voicepacks

(You need to scroll down a little bit)

That's nice, would love to see what you can do next!

Also, apparently I've ran into a problem: during the branding quest the tatoo fails to add correctly. Message - Add failed ("name":  "CautionTxt_TopboobL", "section": "TTMainTats").
At first I thought that's happening because I have too many tatoos tracked by Fadetattoos, so I reloaded and cleaned them, but the tattoo still doesn't appear.
What do you think potentially could be a problem? Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

It'd be fun to see what different types of "food" your owner might put in your bowl.

I had a few ideas myself.

1. Deliver a letter to the Jarl/Steward task. The Jarl/Steward will send a reply letter to your owner back. Act like a good doggy in front of the Jarl and earn extra submission score.

2. A case of the zoomies. You're given one of a plug and told to run around the house to power it up. After you run enough the toy will reward Lola 1 orgasm.

Looking forward to the next update!

• 4 weeks later...

It appears this mod has one major oversight. If placed in that pet suite and subsequently attacked, it completely disregards the combat mercy rules (which are at default for me). So basically it went like this: Enter player home, Mistress wants me as doggy, puts a leash on me and takes me outside for a walk, Dragon attacks, I remain stuck in the pet suite. Dozens of innocents + a helpless dragonborn killed as Mistress utterly failed at protecting her slave. ?

This really should be corrected, IMHO.

13 minutes ago, Talesien said:

It appears this mod has one major oversight. If placed in that pet suite and subsequently attacked, it completely disregards the combat mercy rules (which are at default for me). So basically it went like this: Enter player home, Mistress wants me as doggy, puts a leash on me and takes me outside for a walk, Dragon attacks, I remain stuck in the pet suite. Dozens of innocents + a helpless dragonborn killed as Mistress utterly failed at protecting her slave. ?

This really should be corrected, IMHO.

Oh okay. The reason, why this isn't implemented is, because I disabled dragons for my playthroughs. ^^
However, I will take care of that! 
But first, I need to now, what exactly should happen,

when a dragon attacks?
Just the removal of the petsuit/heavy Bondage during the attack?

46 minutes ago, Talesien said:

It appears this mod has one major oversight. If placed in that pet suite and subsequently attacked, it completely disregards the combat mercy rules (which are at default for me).

That's not really the extension's fault.  SLTR wasn't designed to be extended, so the dragon attack mechanism is not aware of worn device restrictions from extensions.  However, it looks like I can easily add sending a mod event for dragon attacks.  An extension could listen for the event and respond however it needs to.

The simplest response for an extension would be to terminate its bondage event.  That's what SLTR's Pony Express quest does.  It invokes its emergency shutdown, which removes the equipped devices and ends the quest (you miss out on the quest reward, but at least you don't get eaten by a dragon).

The normal response requires that the bondage quest implement vkjDeviceControl, like the quests for Time to Relax, Lights Out, being gagged, and the clothing restriction do.  This allows the device to be reequipped after the danger passes.  It's set up for single devices, rather than a set of devices like Pony Express uses.  An extension would have to do a little more work to implement it this way, and I'd have to expand the base script on SLTR's side to handle DD suits, so the simple approach (just ending the quest and removing the suit) might be best.

Edit:  Either way, I'll have to add sending a mod event for dragon attacks to SLTR (much simpler and more consistent than having TekknoTim build a separate system to do the same thing).

Edited by HexBolt8

@TekknoTim, here's what I will do.  When SLTR detects a dragon attack, it will do SendModEvent("SLTR_DragonAttack") after unlocking its own devices (so we don't all try to have Devious Devices remove stuff simultaneously).  Your extension can register for this event and do what it needs to (probably just remove & destroy the pet suit, then end the pet suit quest).

SLTR already displays the notification "It's a dragon!" as existing behavior.  If you care to be consistent, each bondage quest then has its own notification, like this:

Debug.Notification("Your " + MQ.OwnerTitle + " releases you from your " + GetDeviceName())

It's uncommon for more than one (or possibly two) events to be active at the same time, so it's less spam than one might think.

Although this is a good thing to do, it doesn't seem urgent, so I'll probably wait and include this change whenever the next SLTR update occurs.  Since it's a mod event, you can implement your part separately, at your convenience, without having to wait for SLTR's update.

27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@TekknoTim, here's what I will do.  When SLTR detects a dragon attack, it will do SendModEvent("SLTR_DragonAttack") after unlocking its own devices (so we don't all try to have Devious Devices remove stuff simultaneously).  Your extension can register for this event and do what it needs to (probably just remove & destroy the pet suit, then end the pet suit quest).

SLTR already displays the notification "It's a dragon!" as existing behavior.  If you care to be consistent, each bondage quest then has its own notification, like this:

Debug.Notification("Your " + MQ.OwnerTitle + " releases you from your " + GetDeviceName())

It's uncommon for more than one (or possibly two) events to be active at the same time, so it's less spam than one might think.

Although this is a good thing to do, it doesn't seem urgent, so I'll probably wait and include this change whenever the next SLTR update occurs.  Since it's a mod event, you can implement your part separately, at your convenience, without having to wait for SLTR's update.

Sounds like a good start and in cities it is likely all that is needed. While there are other encounters possible that might trigger combat mercy (depending on the settings) like the Mirak Cultists from Dragonborn, that should be survivable even so, as usually guards and other NPC's help out.
It might become more problematic with Player Homes outside cities (like say the Hearthfire homes, Hendraheim, etc.). I guess it might be best to limit the going outside part of the quest to those player homes actually in a city (if it's not already).