30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@TekknoTim, here's what I will do.  When SLTR detects a dragon attack, it will do SendModEvent("SLTR_DragonAttack") after unlocking its own devices (so we don't all try to have Devious Devices remove stuff simultaneously).  Your extension can register for this event and do what it needs to (probably just remove & destroy the pet suit, then end the pet suit quest).

SLTR already displays the notification "It's a dragon!" as existing behavior.  If you care to be consistent, each bondage quest then has its own notification, like this:

Debug.Notification("Your " + MQ.OwnerTitle + " releases you from your " + GetDeviceName())

It's uncommon for more than one (or possibly two) events to be active at the same time, so it's less spam than one might think.

Although this is a good thing to do, it doesn't seem urgent, so I'll probably wait and include this change whenever the next SLTR update occurs.  Since it's a mod event, you can implement your part separately, at your convenience, without having to wait for SLTR's update.

Thank you so much, that I won't have to find this out by myself! :)
I really appreciate your detailed explanations & discriptions even I can understand!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd just share this fix I found for people having pathfinding problems and also using the True Directional Movement mod. Disabling "Dialogue Mode" and "Stop on Direction Change" solved the pathfinding errors I was getting during events from this mod and vanilla (such as the walk to the altar during your wedding scene). It might be worth putting a compatibility note on the mod description even if its a very situational case.

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2023 at 6:43 PM, TekknoTim said:

Submissive Lola - TekknoTim's Addon

View File

Important! Mod WIP:

This is the first mod I ever created! For now, it is in a wip & testing state!

Use this at your own risk & definitely make a save beforehand!

I did not create this mod for myself alone. I made it for all of us.
That's why I need your feedback! Tell me, what you like,

dislike & what ideas you have to make this mod more enjoyable!

Description:

This mod is an addon/extension for the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission," which adds tasks & other features to the main experiance.

At the moment, 2 quests are playable. The first one ("A Pet Named Lola"), is triggered when you enter any vanilla playerhome. Your owner will lock you into

a pet suit for a configurable amount of time, while you're not allowed to leave the house. If you want to get out earlier, you're able to do 1 out of 3 different tasks for your owner.

The second quest ("Branding Device Of Lola"), is triggered when you either enter whiterun or markarth (if you have "Slave Tats" & "Branding Device Of Doom" installed).

In this quest, your owner wants to mark you with a branding of her/his name, if a corrosponding tattoo is available, by using the branding device of doom.

Both quests are randomly triggered by a value, customizable in the MCM.

NameTats:

I added a feature for the branding quest, where the name of your current owner will be applied as a tattoo/branding, if a corrosponding slavetat is registered.
For now I have included 29 female & 29 male owner names, but I will add more in the future.
If you don't want to wait, or you're using a custom owner, I added an option in the mcm, where you really simply can add any name you want to.

I also included all blender & asset files you need, to make your own slavetat, if your owners name isn't included.
And for all who don't want to mess with blender, I included a "simple & dirty method" tutorial, to make a fitting slavetat without blender.

Included Names:

Reveal hidden contents

Female Names:
1.  Ysolda
2.  Serana
3.  Mjoll the Lioness
4.  Lydia
5.  Iona
6.  Ingun Black-Briar
7.  Delphine
8.  Camilla Valerius
9.  Aela the Huntress
10. Taarie
11. Sylgja
12. Ria
13. Grelka
14. Jenassa    
15. Senna
16. Rayya
17. Njada Stonearm
18. Muiri
19. Morwen
20. Hilund
21. Anwen
22. Aeri
23. Uthgerd the Unbroken
24. Adelaisa
25. Aranea
26. Borgakh the Steel Heart
27. Breylna
28. Eola
29. Illia

Male Names:
1. Vilkas
2. Farkas
3. Agmaer
4. Balimund
5. Athis
6. Belrand
7. Benor
8. Calder
9. Erik
10. Golldir
11. Sven
12. Faendal
13. Cosnach
14. Marcurio    
15. Torvar
16. Wilhelm
17. Vorstag
18. Stenvar
19. Flinjar
20. Perth
21. Onmund
22. Odfel
23. Ogol
24. Lob
25. Erandur
26. Sorex Vinius
27. Quintus Navale
28. Pavo Attius
29. Omulag

CBBE or BHUNP?

Most of the slavetats of this mod (especially the nametats) are made for CBBE body & they will look terrible on BHUNP.

Hard Requirements:

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission & it's requirements

FNIS

Soft Requirements:

SlaveTats & it's requirements

Branding Device Of Doom

FadeTattoos (If not installed, tattoo's will stay forever, or until you remove them through the mcm)

Installation:

1. Download the main mod files (TTLolaAddon_0.XX)

The other files (TTLolaAddon_ArtFiles), are only needed, if you want

to make your own slavetats.

2. Install this mod as every other Mod,

then run FNIS.

LE Compatible?

It should be compatible with Skyrim LE aswell, but I didn't test it!

Future Plans:

Add more tattoos/names

Fixing bugs & compatiblity issues (feedback welcome!)

Adding more quests which maybe use other soft dependend mods (like "Display Model ")

Credits:

@MrEsturk & @HexBolt8 For reviving & maintaining Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

@murfk: For creating SlaveTats

@nooblet123: For creating Branding Device Of Doom

@xj47: For creating FadeTattoos

@coffeeink For creating his Submissive Lola Addon & alowing me to use his walking scene

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Can someone help me please? I have an issue with this addon.

The issue is, that my follower just can't pathfind his way to the branding device of doom. The follower just walks around town, forcing me to follow, while I can't even put myself into stocks for my follower, because my follower is making me follow. Is there a way for me to fix this pathfinding issue?

3 hours ago, Katze4.12 said:

Can someone help me please? I have an issue with this addon.

The issue is, that my follower just can't pathfind his way to the branding device of doom. The follower just walks around town, forcing me to follow, while I can't even put myself into stocks for my follower, because my follower is making me follow. Is there a way for me to fix this pathfinding issue?

Could you give me some more informations please. ^^ 
In which town does it happen? Markarth or Whiterun?
What do you mean with "my follower making me follow?" (Because in this quest, the follower shouldnt "make" you follow)

Maybe add a papyrus log... (You must enable debug & papyrus log in my mods settings).

3 minutes ago, TekknoTim said:

Not yet. ?

Due to some distractions & mostly starfield, I wasn't working on the mod.
But I promise, I will keep up the work in the winter holidays :D

Hey, no worries! I did the same thing when Starfield came out and didn't work on my mods at all.

Eagerly waiting for Bethesda to release the CK for Starfield before I start playing it again.

Its important to take breaks from modding so you don't get burned out on them!

I forget, you were planning on support for MME and Display Model, right?

On 11/30/2023 at 9:02 PM, blahity said:

Hey, no worries! I did the same thing when Starfield came out and didn't work on my mods at all.

Eagerly waiting for Bethesda to release the CK for Starfield before I start playing it again.

Its important to take breaks from modding so you don't get burned out on them!

I forget, you were planning on support for MME and Display Model, right?

Yes, or at least, I had it in mind. ^^

• 5 weeks later...

Big chance I did something wrong, but I cant get the named tats. The standard tatoos are not enabled in the MCM, but the named one's are. I tried several times, but i only get a rune sign, which I cannot find packed in your mod.

So if somebody can understand what i have to do to still get a named tat, Please let me know.

Edited by kmaaier
4 minutes ago, kmaaier said:

Big chance I did something wrong, but I cant get the named tats. The standard tatoos are not enabled in the MCM, but the named one's are. I tried several times, but i only get a rune sign, which I cannot find packed in your mod.

So if somebody can understand what i have to do to still get a named tat, Please let me know.

It would be great, if you could attach a papyrus log, after you have been tattooed. Just enable debug functions & papyrus logging in my mods mcm and do the tattoo scene again.
Further, you can enable "show debug values" in my mods mcm, to make an option visable which shows you, if your current followers name is registered & available from my mod. If it says "false", try to recompile the tattoo cache. (by hitting the corresponding option in my menu).

10 hours ago, unstattedcommoner said:

The file TT_IfCanRead_TopBack.dds, which is referenced in TTLolaTats_Cache.json, appears to be missing in version 0.54.

Also, Jordis the Sword Maiden, who is a vanilla housecarl, does not have a name tattoo.

Well... Upsi ^^ I will correct that in the future. Thank you for reporting!

About Jordis: It wasn't my intention to cover all huscarls,potential followers or any other specific type. She's probably not the only missing huscarl. ^^ 
But now as you noticed her, I will add Jordis in the future as well. ;)

Haven't really looked into it yet but I can't seem to make a custom name work (Chloe), but thats alright, maybe I just need to try something else or someone wants to send me one to see if it works.

The thing is, I can't get either the branding device or pet play to work. For the first one, it does start and work if I do the quest on console, but nothing "naturally". For the second I have to ask, is it just for homes in the city? Tried it on Lakeview but nothing starts.

Thanks in advance for answers!

On 1/9/2024 at 1:20 AM, iwtfysb said:

Haven't really looked into it yet but I can't seem to make a custom name work (Chloe), but thats alright, maybe I just need to try something else or someone wants to send me one to see if it works.

The thing is, I can't get either the branding device or pet play to work. For the first one, it does start and work if I do the quest on console, but nothing "naturally". For the second I have to ask, is it just for homes in the city? Tried it on Lakeview but nothing starts.

Thanks in advance for answers!

You're right. The petplay is only for player homes within a city. It won't work in other homes.

To say anything about the other problems you have, I need some more informations, or maybe a papyrus log. ^^

5 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

You're right. The petplay is only for player homes within a city. It won't work in other homes.

To say anything about the other problems you have, I need some more informations, or maybe a papyrus log. ^^

Here's a papyrus log and the Chloe file which I made in gimp, haven't tried the paint.net yet. Settings in the TT add-on are on 100% trigger rate whith submission higher than 0, so that seems to be allright. I'll try to get a save with breezehome soon to see if the petplay event works.

EDIT

Installed FadeTattoo's and now it works

Papyrus.0.log Chloe_AssL.dds

Edited by iwtfysb
On 1/10/2024 at 8:50 PM, iwtfysb said:

Here's a papyrus log and the Chloe file which I made in gimp, haven't tried the paint.net yet. Settings in the TT add-on are on 100% trigger rate whith submission higher than 0, so that seems to be allright. I'll try to get a save with breezehome soon to see if the petplay event works.

EDIT

Installed FadeTattoo's and now it works

Papyrus.0.log 165.92 kB · 0 downloads Chloe_AssL.dds 64 MB · 0 downloads

Alright. I will try it with your slavetat file when I find the time...
Unfortunately, the log file wasn't really helpful. Are you sure, you enabled the "papyrus logging" option in my mods mcm?

But further, let me ask you for some more questions.
When everything is setup & prepaired: Nothing is starting/happening when entering whiterun or markarth? 
If this is the case, open my mods mcm & enable the "debug" & "show debug values" options options.
Now, a new line should appier called: "Is current owner registered" ! It would be nice to now, if the option shows false or true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, please tell me if your mod is compatible with the new version of Devious Devices NG (ran on 3.0.7).
Updated the game to 1170 in steam.

When I enter the house, the landlady comes to me and says about pet suit. After a response from my side ( As you wish ), my character undresses, but the pet suit outfit does not happen. 

(I checked with other mods, Devious Follower or Cursed Loot .... there are no problems with the execution of scripts that dress the character.)

Attached the papyrus log at the time of entering the house.

I apologize for my English. 

P.S.. 
Is there any way to lower the camera height of the first-person character? 
That when the character in Pet Suit, the camera was appropriate

And if possible, that it would be possible to see (arms and legs) with mod
Improved Camera SE.

Spoiler

[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [TTLolaAddon]---[ BDoD quest startcheck failed! ---> [Quest disabled!] ]
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Location Class
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [Devious Mimic Clothes][Cell Tracker] Cell change registered! Got 550/4883 cells
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] [cfl-Debug]:Location changed to PlayerHome
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].DSerNPCMonitor.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].DSerNPCMonitor.OnEffectStart() - "DSerNPCMonitor.psc" Line 59
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].DSerNPCMonitor.OnEffectStart() - "DSerNPCMonitor.psc" Line 60
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:04AM] [Helpless]: Found Jenassa
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:05AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:06AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest CCO_MCMStartupQuest_V2 (8637A1CC)].CCO_PlayerAliasScript.RunModCheck() - "CCO_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 261
    [alias playerAlias on quest CCO_MCMStartupQuest_V2 (8637A1CC)].CCO_PlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CCO_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 100
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:09AM] [cfl-Debug]:debt in town: 0
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:10AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:18AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:23AM] [Zad]: LockDevice called for Lola: Black Ebonite Pet Suit)
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:27AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:40AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:42AM] [Devious Lore]: Changing Arousal by 0.147579 for wearing 1 restraints
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

Edited by Acelo
3 hours ago, Acelo said:

Hello, please tell me if your mod is compatible with the new version of Devious Devices NG (ran on 3.0.7).
Updated the game to 1170 in steam.

When I enter the house, the landlady comes to me and says about pet suit. After a response from my side ( As you wish ), my character undresses, but the pet suit outfit does not happen. 

(I checked with other mods, Devious Follower or Cursed Loot .... there are no problems with the execution of scripts that dress the character.)

Attached the papyrus log at the time of entering the house.

I apologize for my English. 

P.S.. 
Is there any way to lower the camera height of the first-person character? 
That when the character in Pet Suit, the camera was appropriate

And if possible, that it would be possible to see (arms and legs) with mod
Improved Camera SE.

Reveal hidden contents

[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [TTLolaAddon]---[ BDoD quest startcheck failed! ---> [Quest disabled!] ]
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [cfl-Debug]:Check Location Class
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:00AM] [Devious Mimic Clothes][Cell Tracker] Cell change registered! Got 550/4883 cells
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] [cfl-Debug]:Location changed to PlayerHome
stack:
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
stack:
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:01AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:04AM] [Helpless]: Found Jenassa
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:05AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:06AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest CCO_MCMStartupQuest_V2 (8637A1CC)].CCO_PlayerAliasScript.RunModCheck() - "CCO_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 261
    [alias playerAlias on quest CCO_MCMStartupQuest_V2 (8637A1CC)].CCO_PlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CCO_PlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 100
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:09AM] [cfl-Debug]:debt in town: 0
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:10AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:18AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:23AM] [Zad]: LockDevice called for Lola: Black Ebonite Pet Suit)
[02/05/2024 - 01:46:27AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:40AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:42AM] [Devious Lore]: Changing Arousal by 0.147579 for wearing 1 restraints
[02/05/2024 - 01:47:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

Hey. I'm using DD NG myself & I experianced no issues at all... Maybe the game update is causing problems? I can't say, because I'm still using SkyrimSE 1.5.97.0.

Some questions to get more informations:

Do you have the petsuit in your inventory after undressing?

Does getting a petsuit manually (additem, command,...) work instead? 

Does the rest of the petsuit quest work as intended or is it stuck there?
If it isn't stuck at that point, ask your owner when to remove the petsuit. He/she will refuse & explain, that he/she will tell you when its time. Ask her/him again and again (I think 4-5 times) until he/she has enough & gags you.. -> Is the gag equip to your character?

Dont need to apologize. My english is horrible as well. ^^

About your question about the first pers. cam:

It's a really nice idea, which I would like, too!  But unfortunately, I doesn't know anything about controling or modding the camera... Maybe create a new topic on loverslab?
But as much as I would like, I'm not able to help you with this question. :(

12 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

Hey. I'm using DD NG myself & I experianced no issues at all... Maybe the game update is causing problems? I can't say, because I'm still using SkyrimSE 1.5.97.0.

Some questions to get more informations:

Do you have the petsuit in your inventory after undressing?

Does getting a petsuit manually (additem, command,...) work instead? 

Does the rest of the petsuit quest work as intended or is it stuck there?
If it isn't stuck at that point, ask your owner when to remove the petsuit. He/she will refuse & explain, that he/she will tell you when its time. Ask her/him again and again (I think 4-5 times) until he/she has enough & gags you.. -> Is the gag equip to your character?

Dont need to apologize. My english is horrible as well. ^^

About your question about the first pers. cam:

It's a really nice idea, which I would like, too!  But unfortunately, I doesn't know anything about controling or modding the camera... Maybe create a new topic on loverslab?
But as much as I would like, I'm not able to help you with this question. :(

I am starting a new game and wait for the all mods to load. Next reload in this save. Next start an alternate life as a homeowner.  Next, I activate Lola's quest with Janessa and head home. 

1.No, the pet costume is not given out.

2.About getting it via additem, I don't know the id for the Black Ebonite Pet Suit. 
But I can give it through the DD Equip mod settings (by the way, I also put it in the latest Devious Devices - Equip (AE) 6.3.3).

3.The rest of the quest works normally. Except that sometimes the character can sweep with an invisible broom, but it is trifles.

4.About the gag everything is much more fun. If you pester the mistress with phrases from the main mod, then with the issuance of the gag no problem.
If you pester through your addon, then somewhere 50/50. Sometimes dressed, sometimes not.

Edited by Acelo

The problem was in the experimental version of DD NG 0.3.0 from discord on the developers channel.
On version 0.2.9 pet suit is successfully issued and dressed.

Decided to check when some scripts in other mods also stopped dressing things.

So I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Although of course strange. I as a non-developer is puzzled by the fact that the issuance of things in different mods is different inside the scripts. Because of which the same Devious Follower, main Lola give things without problems. But other mods have problems. For example, as in your mod or in Laura's store.

Edited by Acelo
2 hours ago, Acelo said:

The problem was in the experimental version of DD NG 0.3.0 from discord on the developers channel.
On version 0.2.9 pet suit is successfully issued and dressed.

Decided to check when some scripts in other mods also stopped dressing things.

So I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Although of course strange. I as a non-developer is puzzled by the fact that the issuance of things in different mods is different inside the scripts. Because of which the same Devious Follower, main Lola give things without problems. But other mods have problems. For example, as in your mod or in Laura's store.

No need to apologize. I'm just happy that this isnt the next on the list. ^^ 
Further, thank you for letting me know, you've found the error! That saves me alot of headache.
And of course, for downloading & playing it!

7 hours ago, TekknoTim said:

No need to apologize. I'm just happy that this isnt the next on the list. ^^ 
Further, thank you for letting me know, you've found the error! That saves me alot of headache.
And of course, for downloading & playing it!

Thank you for your work.

On 6/14/2023 at 12:43 PM, TekknoTim said:

Submissive Lola - TekknoTim's Addon

View File

Important! Mod WIP:

This is the first mod I ever created! For now, it is in a wip & testing state!

Use this at your own risk & definitely make a save beforehand!

I did not create this mod for myself alone. I made it for all of us.
That's why I need your feedback! Tell me, what you like,

dislike & what ideas you have to make this mod more enjoyable!

Description:

This mod is an addon/extension for the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission," which adds tasks & other features to the main experiance.

At the moment, 2 quests are playable. The first one ("A Pet Named Lola"), is triggered when you enter any vanilla playerhome. Your owner will lock you into

a pet suit for a configurable amount of time, while you're not allowed to leave the house. If you want to get out earlier, you're able to do 1 out of 3 different tasks for your owner.

The second quest ("Branding Device Of Lola"), is triggered when you either enter whiterun or markarth (if you have "Slave Tats" & "Branding Device Of Doom" installed).

In this quest, your owner wants to mark you with a branding of her/his name, if a corrosponding tattoo is available, by using the branding device of doom.

Both quests are randomly triggered by a value, customizable in the MCM.

NameTats:

I added a feature for the branding quest, where the name of your current owner will be applied as a tattoo/branding, if a corrosponding slavetat is registered.
For now I have included 29 female & 29 male owner names, but I will add more in the future.
If you don't want to wait, or you're using a custom owner, I added an option in the mcm, where you really simply can add any name you want to.

I also included all blender & asset files you need, to make your own slavetat, if your owners name isn't included.
And for all who don't want to mess with blender, I included a "simple & dirty method" tutorial, to make a fitting slavetat without blender.

Included Names:

Hide contents

Female Names:
1.  Ysolda
2.  Serana
3.  Mjoll the Lioness
4.  Lydia
5.  Iona
6.  Ingun Black-Briar
7.  Delphine
8.  Camilla Valerius
9.  Aela the Huntress
10. Taarie
11. Sylgja
12. Ria
13. Grelka
14. Jenassa    
15. Senna
16. Rayya
17. Njada Stonearm
18. Muiri
19. Morwen
20. Hilund
21. Anwen
22. Aeri
23. Uthgerd the Unbroken
24. Adelaisa
25. Aranea
26. Borgakh the Steel Heart
27. Breylna
28. Eola
29. Illia

Male Names:
1. Vilkas
2. Farkas
3. Agmaer
4. Balimund
5. Athis
6. Belrand
7. Benor
8. Calder
9. Erik
10. Golldir
11. Sven
12. Faendal
13. Cosnach
14. Marcurio    
15. Torvar
16. Wilhelm
17. Vorstag
18. Stenvar
19. Flinjar
20. Perth
21. Onmund
22. Odfel
23. Ogol
24. Lob
25. Erandur
26. Sorex Vinius
27. Quintus Navale
28. Pavo Attius
29. Omulag

CBBE or BHUNP?

Most of the slavetats of this mod (especially the nametats) are made for CBBE body & they will look terrible on BHUNP.

Hard Requirements:

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission & it's requirements

FNIS

Soft Requirements:

SlaveTats & it's requirements

Branding Device Of Doom

FadeTattoos (If not installed, tattoo's will stay forever, or until you remove them through the mcm)

Installation:

1. Download the main mod files (TTLolaAddon_0.XX)

The other files (TTLolaAddon_ArtFiles), are only needed, if you want

to make your own slavetats.

2. Install this mod as every other Mod,

then run FNIS.

LE Compatible?

It should be compatible with Skyrim LE aswell, but I didn't test it!

Future Plans:

Add more tattoos/names

Fixing bugs & compatiblity issues (feedback welcome!)

Adding more quests which maybe use other soft dependend mods (like "Display Model ")

Credits:

@MrEsturk & @HexBolt8 For reviving & maintaining Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

@murfk: For creating SlaveTats

@nooblet123: For creating Branding Device Of Doom

@xj47: For creating FadeTattoos

@coffeeink For creating his Submissive Lola Addon & alowing me to use his walking scene

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Lol finally, somebody who used Branding Device of Doom. I always wondered why it never got implemented anywhere

• 3 weeks later...