Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

btw did you guys fix the hands on the zombie rig ?? The last time i rigged a zombie the left hand was not animating correctly and the fingers where not working on both sides either.

Ok,  looking further at the zombie left hand mesh, it is probably a waste of time to try messing with getting the original one working.  Especially since I can't weight paint to save my ass.  Instead what I will do is just cut off a human left hand and match it up (fixing any seams that it needs) to the arm. I "may" chop off a bit of some of the ends of the fingers just to sort of match the vanilla zombie hand.  This way it will be fully articulated just like the right hand is now.  That should not take me very long to do.  Should have the mesh assembled and posted this evening (I have some work I have to take care of for "The Man" right now).

Cheers,

Greg 

Just talking about the Flame Atronach (lacking some inspiration for the final stage of the Bear BJ) made me go off on a short tangent to see what I could quickly slap together body wise.  Here is a quick mock up:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8361/Lovers-with-PK

The body flame texture is VERY rough and while the curiass is indeed bbb - it leaves a bit to be desired.  I "may" remove the curiass portion of the armor altogether..........thoughts?

Do you guys use new aligning tools for animations in-game ?? Last time i tried making some for baliwog a few years ago, it did not turn out right, because all baliwog in game has totally different height then the one created in blender, from smaller ones to bigger once. So i gave up on it. because the right height was not even possible in game. most where along the lines of 0.8 or 1.5 or bigger. but none was at height 1.0 like in blender created.

kingkong's BBB Flame atronach has holes for the breasts in the armor. But better remove all armor. Strom and ice atronachs have no armor, why a flame atronach? The armor would melt. But your Flame atronach needs flame hair.( Unnecessary Comment. You'll anyway give it to him/her/it.)

Do you guys use new aligning tools for animations in-game ?? Last time i tried making some for baliwog a few years ago, it did not turn out right, because all baliwog in game has totally different height then the one created in blender, from smaller ones to bigger once. So i gave up on it. because the right height was not even possible in game. most where along the lines of 0.8 or 1.5 or bigger. but none was at height 1.0 like in blender created.

The baliwog mesh I posted in the OP seems to do fine.  I imported it into blender, added the dog dick mesh, imported\parented in the skeleton and exported it.  Then replaced the baliwogarmor.nif with it.  I didn't see any issues when I summoned the Lovers Creatures Baliwog.

Now certain mods may be rescaling them or adding ones that are scaled differently and then it would be a bit of a mess.  

The baliwog is a real pain in the ass, as you have to turn the damn thing 90 degrees in blender just to get it to come out where you want it.  I haven't figured out why, as I only made a couple of animations for it and then moved on.

kingkong's BBB Flame atronach has holes for the breasts in the armor. But better remove all armor. Strom and ice atronachs have no armor, why a flame atronach? The armor would melt. But your Flame atronach needs flame hair.( Unnecessary Comment. You'll anyway give it to him/her/it.)

Yea, I toyed with her being nude.........but it just seemed so........plain.   :blush:

Yea, I'll add hair, or spikes or something to the head.  I just wanted to see if I could reproduce the "flame" effect on the HGEC Hcup body.  I also customized a skeleton for her, so that it will work with both the default flame atronach or the bbb HGEC one.  You can switch back and forth without blowing things up.  For now I won't do much more with her, as it was more of a "proof of concept".  To get the flame effect I just rotated 90 degrees an HGEC flame texture I found somewhere (maybe it was yours....).  I rotated it 90 degrees in a clockwise manner to have 4 different texture files and then let that run.  Kinda more of a hack job than actual modding, but it worked.  When I get to the flame atronach in the overhaul I'll see if I can do better.........and I'll figure something out for armor\clothes or the lack thereof.

Cheers,

Greg

Wouldn't be more interesting if the Flame Atronach used something like the lesbian animations Donkey did? like, dunno, scissoring?

Or maybe if it were possible, have two versions of them?  One with a penis and one without?  Just a thought.  Dont know if that's even possible.

I'm just happy with what's being done honestly!

btw did you guys fix the hands on the zombie rig ?? The last time i rigged a zombie the left hand was not animating correctly and the fingers where not working on both sides either.

So it needs to fully weighted new zombie mesh.

Zombie with working left hand\fingers along with the other resource files needed is now in post 4.  

I'll add the bear and baliwog tomorrow to that post.  

As I finish creatures meshes I will upload them there as a resource for all animators.  I will include all needed parts in that resource file.  I will include a skeleton.nif file, even if it is the unchanged vanilla one, for convenience on importing animations.

Holler if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Greg

Edit:  Post 4 updated.  Now includes resource packs for the following:  Human female (defensive side of animations), baliwog, bear, boar and zombie.  More will be added as I finalize them.

Well, I landed a job that I have been trying to get and it has unfolded rather quickly.  What this means is starting this Friday I won't be around the site or doing much modding til the first of next month.  I'll still be doing stuff, but it will be reduced to a trickle as my time will be consumed by moving and orientation at the new company.  Don't count me out or anything.  My resolve to finish the creature overhaul is a strong as ever.  It is just a minor time delay.

Cheers,

Greg

I have all of it working, but for some reason.. during the bear blow job, the bear is doing his own animation but my character just lays on her back from the previous animation.

I think I'm missing some animations somewhere.

AHA! I fixed it.

The character animation in the zip file for the Bear Pack was in the Bear's ani2 folder.

Might want to repackage that so the 602_DefMotionx0, 1, 2, 3 are in the character's animation folder.

I spent a good hour trying to figure out what was missing. :P

Thanks.

I was really worried about the boar bj.  I "thought" I had a good idea, but was not sure I could pull it off.  

Just finished stage 2:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8364/Lovers-with-PK

Need to think about stage 3 for a bit as inspiration seemly has deserted me as suddenly as it originally struck.   :P

Edit:

Stage 3:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8365/Lovers-with-PK

Probably have similar pose for orgasm stage, just slower and perhaps with a ball grab.  :lol:

Looks like I will wrap up the boar package today, so I should be able to post it this evening for download.

The clannfear will be up next, but probably won't see any movement on it for a couple of weeks while I get moved.  I'll still be animating (most likely), but I won't have internet set up, so that is why no progress will probably be posted.  Can't hardly upload stuff via my phone after all.....at least not very damn well anyway!   :P

I am hoping that in a couple of weeks, when I start posting again, that I'll have several creatures done and ready, but we shall see.

Later.

Guest ThatOne

Here's a preview of a new zombie animation I've been working on.

Still don't know what I'm doing wrong in converting the video. Tried to follow D_ManXX2's instructions but VLC player still seems to be the only player that can open it. And it still stutters. And it's still slow. And quality is still shit.

Stage 2 is already finished, I just need to find the time to record, convert and upload it.

Don't have too many ideas for stage 3, so once I upload that I will appreciate suggestions.

Hope you like it.

-TO