Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

I'm back from my vacation in Turkey.

But that's not what interests you in my posts, so here's a preview of a new imp animation I'm considering to make ("Considering to make" means it depends on my mood and on community reaction, so if you want to see it happen you'll have to let me know).

interesting, would be nice to have some non forced creature animation

Guest ThatOne

Due to receiving positive feedback on the imp animation post, I'll turn it into a full animation. Stage 1 is almost done.

@D_ManXX2, You missed my earlier post, apparently... (#173)

Not that I blame you. It's long and boring.

The second offender will be an animated object, rather than a creature, and as such will appear the same way furniture appears for the animation.

Guest ThatOne

If you're using an animated object, the creature does indeed appear from thin air once the animation starts. You don't need to spawn anything. You don't need to code anything. It's just your usual animation with an animated model and nothing more.

-Edit- Stage 1 of the imp animation is fully complete. A preview will (hopefully) be up on monday. I wanted to create and upload it today, but my laptop can't handle it. Stage 2 started, will probably be done by then as well.

Offtopic: looking for a texture artist for the tiniest texture edit in the world. Anyone? :(

Texture problems solved thanks to Fejeena! :)

-Edit #2- Stages 2 and 3 are done. No preview, unfortunately, as I couldn't get home and this laptop can't handle fraps. Sorry everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the last updated creature was the boar, so there's a few creatures left before the dog. What's more is that I think Gregat said that the dog has enough animations as it is, so he won't add any new ones. I have no idea what has happened to the project as of late, as it seems to have fallen off a bit, but I'm sure there's a reason for it and that he'll/they'll come back to it eventually.

Next weekend, not this one, the one "after" Thanksgiving, I will resume the creatures overhaul.  I probably won't be creating any new dog animations, but I WILL be tweaking them.  If inspiration strike I might even make a new one but until I get to them I it is too early to tell.

Cheers,

Greg

Would be cool to have a proper "knotted" animation.  Although, I'm not sure if the dog penis can go all the way backward without looking weird.

Gregathit is, at the moment, unable to access his desk computer. See his post on page 6 of this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop/?p=535326

As for me, I'm a university student, and don't always have time to animate. I try to keep the workshop threads alive as much as I can, but you must understand my studies are my top priority.

Studies top priority?  Must be a first year ;).

Next weekend, not this one, the one "after" Thanksgiving, I will resume the creatures overhaul.  I probably won't be creating any new dog animations, but I WILL be tweaking them.  If inspiration strike I might even make a new one but until I get to them I it is too early to tell.

Cheers,

Greg

Thats good news to hear!

about dogs i always wanted some neck biting force rape, like what they do in nature, there is a animation just like this in Sexout! it would be good to have 1-2 neck biting here too!

About tweaking some really need it, there is couple of animations where the character move 2-3 time faster than the dog animation lol

Thanks in advance

Good to hear! Looking forward to it.

And I do agree that the dogs need tweaking, but I'm just super excited and hyping the upcoming updates to minotaurs and horses! Horse dicks on minotaurs sounds awesome, and being able to have a horse without a constant boner will be nice as well! Also wanting for muuuuuuch better animations for ogres.

Guest ThatOne

Gregathit, is the AP troll Kingkong uploaded ready for animating (that is to say, final)? Or should I wait until you're back and can fully test it?

Studies top priority?  Must be a first year ;).

End of it, yes.

Guest ThatOne

No offense meant, but the weight-painting could be better on some of the bones. Especially the 5th.

I'll wait until you're back before I start animating with it.

-Edit- I'm bored...

post-125455-0-65271400-1385169966_thumb.jpg

I certainly don't take any offense as I couldn't weight paint my way out of a wet paper bag with a sharp knife.  I am sure KingKong would be more than happy to take a look at whatever issue you may have noticed.  He is a swell fella and could probably fix it in a jiffy.

Sadly I am still sitting over here in the corner watching through the window as all the other kids get to run and play outside.  But I am not bitter.  Oh no.  Not one little tiny #%$^$%& bit.     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*Raises Head from a coding fugue*

Did somebody say weight paint?

I'm making good progress done with my automated UV copy tool.  Once that's completed, I had some ideas for a skeleton based automated rigging tool.

It would basically use the algorithms I wrote for my current auto-rigging tool, but it would use the geometry, orientation, and location of selected bones to automatically weightpaint the mesh.  I can't imagine it would be do 100% of the work, but it might be able to do a fair chunk of the heavy lifting, if I can make it work.

ThatOne, on 23 Nov 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

No offense meant, but the weight-painting could be better on some of the bones. Especially the 5th.

I'll wait until you're back before I start animating with it.

-Edit- I'm bored...

no offence taken neider as i am not an animator  i just applyed the weight painting  that is why it is the first version

we need to  communicat   and tell me what is wrong to  improve it     for now you tell the 5th has a problem than i will look and see what is wrong  and with more details  it might help me more 

thank you for your understanding

Guest ThatOne

Please do read the 'Readme' on this one, It's important.

It was tested, so I'm not expecting any issues.

Remember that you have to edit your xloverscreature.ini file to include the animation.

However, if anything shows up, do let me know.

-EDIT- File removed.

Please do read the 'Readme' on this one, It's important.

It was tested, so I'm not expecting any issues.

Remember that you have to edit your xloverscreature.ini file to include the animation.

However, if anything shows up, do let me know.

Is it the same animation that u send a pic about in your couple of posts ago? the one that IMP is fucking character boobs?

Yes, the OP contains what has been done thus far.  You can install them and immediately enjoy the new meshes\animations.

I have been out of commission due to having to move with a job change.  I am just now restarting the creature overhaul and I am guessing it will take me at least a week or maybe two to get back in the grove of things.  Using blender is not at all like riding a bike.  It is easy to forget all the little things you have to know\do to animate.  Fortunately, I made lots of notes.   :P

Yes, this overhaul will be replacing many of the meshes as they are an integral part of the animations themselves.