"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Good evening, couple questions:

1) anyone recognizes this outfit?

post-70090-0-31347100-1427783320_thumb.gif

2) where would nipple piercing and pubic hair mod have come from?

post-70090-0-84287800-1427783213_thumb.jpg

One more... thing. When I try to use other piercings, such as DD ones, they either appear few centimeters above the nipple or does not appear at all (I assume that they are 'in' the breasts texture or something). How should I fix this problem?

One more... thing. When I try to use other piercings, such as DD ones, they either appear few centimeters above the nipple or does not appear at all (I assume that they are 'in' the breasts texture or something). How should I fix this problem?

If you have piercings that don't align it's because their meshes are fitted for a different body than the one you use. You'll have to find a conversion for your body, make a conversion for your body, or change your body if you want them to fit.

If you have piercings that don't align it's because their meshes are fitted for a different body than the one you use. You'll have to find a conversion for your body, make a conversion for your body, or change your body if you want them to fit.

O...k, what should I do to accomplish option 2? I use 7B Bombshell body.

Cursed Loot it a sentence to quest there is not there in the present state ,it comes with an update later

Body Slide you can tinker with the breasts  noob way i use :blush:

One other question, Which mod has Sergius Tullianus give you a quest to test out a.... "internal soul gem charger"? the jerk wont remove the stupid thing, and i've had it in for over a week now( in game time, of course)

That would be Devious Devices - Integration

Making your own conversion? Yeah, that can be tricky, and would need some research. I've had success converting with gerra6's clothing converter but you could also look at Blender.

Guest tempname123

I think the piercings are a part of this package

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1351-7b-sevenbase-hdt-conversion-for-hdt-piercings/

And there is a conversion for DD assets for 7b

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=497623

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1351-7b-sevenbase-hdt-conversion-for-hdt-piercings/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=497623

Image #2 is pretty old.

If you scavenge the blog where the image was originally from you'll eventually get to this page. 

Which will link to this thread. Just scroll down to reply #77 by Ches and the download link is there.

But I instead recommend downloading updated, HDT versions of the piercing mods like the one Syph linked. There's a bodyslide version, which also includes the piercing used in the image (probably).

Judging by the date of the image you'll have a better chance looking for UNP/B compatible textures released at that time, for the pubic hair. Or you could simply use Body Options and add in the pubic texture of your choice. Or use Racemenu and it's texture overlay.

If you're having trouble with piercing locations then you're using a body mod that doesn't fit with the specific piercing mod. The solution is to either use nifskope, download piercing mods compatible with the body mesh you're using, or replace the body mesh that's compatible with the piercings.

Be sure to know what body mod your piercings are made for before you download them.

Image #1 is literally a semi-transparent suit with a messy red-line and hearts for the tits and va-jay-jay. Dunno where exactly it's from but just, lol.

Oops, I answered the wrong question.

Anyways,

Animation for the gif could be part of Leito's animation pack. It's not old and it shouldn't be hard to find these animations to start with. Just go take a couple of minutes searching for intercourse animations in case I gave the incorrect answer.

Image #2 is pretty old.

If you scavenge the blog where the image was originally from you'll eventually get to this page. 

Which will link to this thread. Just scroll down to reply #77 by Ches and the download link is there.

But I instead recommend downloading updated, HDT versions of the piercing mods like the one Syph linked. There's a bodyslide version, which also includes the piercing used in the image (probably).

Judging by the date of the image you'll have a better chance looking for UNP/B compatible textures released at that time, for the pubic hair. Or you could simply use Body Options and add in the pubic texture of your choice. Or use Racemenu and it's texture overlay.

If you're having trouble with piercing locations then you're using a body mod that doesn't fit with the specific piercing mod. The solution is to either use nifskope, download piercing mods compatible with the body mesh you're using, or replace the body mesh that's compatible with the piercings.

Be sure to know what body mod your piercings are made for before you download them.

Image #1 is literally a semi-transparent suit with a messy red-line and hearts for the tits and va-jay-jay. Dunno where exactly it's from but just, lol.

Oops, I answered the wrong question.

Anyways,

Animation for the gif could be part of Leito's animation pack. It's not old and it shouldn't be hard to find these animations to start with. Just go take a couple of minutes searching for intercourse animations in case I gave the incorrect answer.

Thanks, i found it

1322648-1413699152.jpg

Thanks guys! Also does anyone know where you can get this file for the Android Race or is it stil WIP?

Im curious too. This android race reminds me of the one for Fallout NV.

Found it actually. Its very early WIP on nexus. Last comment on the image is from october last year and i havent found any more info on the mod.

Im curious too. This android race reminds me of the one for Fallout NV.

Thanks guys! Also does anyone know where you can get this file for the Android Race or is it stil WIP?

Found it actually. Its very early WIP on nexus. Last comment on the image is from october last year and i havent found any more info on the mod.

Any future information about the WIP Android race can be found on Halofarm's or My Tumblr blogs (Which I can't link). Halo, Eiries and I still work on it periodically and are gearing up to get what we do have done released hopefully soon enough. I can't give an ETA on it, but just know it hasn't been forgotten or swept under the rug.

u8hicF9.jpg

1. What texture for the nipple is that?

2. What's the name of the mod that has that shirt?

3. Does anyone have a RaceMenu Preset of that character's face saved?

1. Was going to mention Real Girl, but the mole on the right breast suggests Mature Skin. Not that the texture is UNP/B compatible.

2. One of the outfits in the fox series. Your turn to search.

3. No, because the face proportions don't look particularly unique. You can just download existing RM presets and just do minor adjustments to fit the face in image. And although I don't have knowledge on the particular ENB used here, using similar ENB configs will yield strikingly similar results. With vanilla you're not going to get far.

Good evening guys.... I'm looking for this mature face and lips texture/normalmaps .... Do you know what are these textures in the pic????

If you know pls post a download link.... TYVM!

I'd like to know the armor. I hope it's not private.

It comes from here .  http://skyravblog.blogspot.ru/   TESV SKYRIM RAVEN's Blog (Russian)    

This blog have many great mods (special armor , retexture . warpaint ,makeup etc...)   

Archived