"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

s

do not be angry. with such a large breast, she should hang down a bit, so it looks as if a lot of silicone in it stuck.

WTF..... go back to real life. we have fun here, don't wreck that. :D

that was a joke, Magicmiller is my friend and he has not only responds more, haha. In addition, any use what he wants!

haha ,absouetly, i love u :blush:

Step 1

Open femalebody_1.nif located in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets with NifSkope.

rabYeA6.jpg

Step 2

Open the node list and select Left/Right breast node. Then use slider on the lower right and scroll until you see Float line.

3GUDBKO.jpg

Step 3

Set Float value to your own liking. Be sure to repeat that step for the other breast node, i.e. if you have set Left Breast float to 1.8 then do so for the Right Breast. You can also change geometry of the boob by chaning values in the Translation line.

TmBUIak.jpg

Step 4

After achieving the desired effect, save the modified mesh.

j4QgtC3.jpg

Step 5

Launch game, load your save game, hit showracemenu and change your character's breast scale to maximum (you need ECE/Race menu to do so, but you're probably using it anyway).

It5sm4e.jpg

Ta-dah

Thank you for this! A few outfits and armors out there that I recently tried out, had some clipping issues. Even with the correct body types used.

Now, it wasn't bad as "I survived the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012", but just one of those things that keept naggin me as soon as I saw it.

Finally I could fix it myself. Thanks!

how would i do something like this:

16644.jpg

i already know how to remove the parts in nif, what i wanna know is how does one make the breast bigger?

Wow, perhaps if you read the post directly before yours?

Naw, that's not fair. You first need a body replacer that has large breasts to start with, then you can use tricks like the one described in the preceeding post to make them even larger as well as more evenly sized which is the point of that particular post but they are in the right tool and working with the bits you'll need so...

Okay i just made myself a custom UNPB body with adjusted breasts size. I wonder will my custom UNPB body will work fine on all the clothing/armors mods for UNPB? Or i have to convert all the armors to support and fit properly on my custom UNPB body?

there shouldnt be any clipping, they will use the body they were made with.  you will only see the difference in the breasts when your char is nude, unless you convert your armor and stuff using the body you made.

Yeah i tested some armors. If the clothings/armors is created on the same body type as i am using such as UNPB 2.2p then there's no changes on the body when you wear the armor/clothing.

But some UNPB clothing/armors i tested did alter the shape of the breasts/body I'm guessing it was created by and supported other UNPB body type.

Whoa whoa whoa guys.

I didn't do any Nifscope editing at all on my body lol. Slow down.  :lol:

The body I use is UNPB Redux with ECE. ECE allows you to increase different body part sizes. Breasts included. I just increased the size of my breasts with ECE is all. No complex editing or anything.

I can't remember if there's a option for that. I'm using Racemenu + ECE. I guess i might take a look on it later :)

Okay i just made myself a custom UNPB body with adjusted breasts size. I wonder will my custom UNPB body will work fine on all the clothing/armors mods for UNPB? Or i have to convert all the armors to support and fit properly on my custom UNPB body?

there shouldnt be any clipping, they will use the body they were made with.  you will only see the difference in the breasts when your char is nude, unless you convert your armor and stuff using the body you made.

Yeah i tested some armors. If the clothings/armors is created on the same body type as i am using such as UNPB 2.2p then there's no changes on the body when you wear the armor/clothing.

But some UNPB clothing/armors i tested did alter the shape of the breasts/body I'm guessing it was created by and supported other UNPB body type.

Whoa whoa whoa guys.

I didn't do any Nifscope editing at all on my body lol. Slow down.  :lol:

The body I use is UNPB Redux with ECE. ECE allows you to increase different body part sizes. Breasts included. I just increased the size of my breasts with ECE is all. No complex editing or anything.

I can't remember if there's a option for that. I'm using Racemenu + ECE. I guess i might take a look on it later :)

racemenu and ece both have option for increasing breast size. racemenu for individual breasts. ece has a option for breasts as a whole.

16644.jpg

i already know how to remove the parts in nif, what i wanna know is how does one make the breast bigger?

Naw, that's not fair. You first need a body replacer that has large breasts to start with, then you can use tricks like the one described in the preceeding post to make them even larger as well as more evenly sized which is the point of that particular post but they are in the right tool and working with the bits you'll need so...

in this picture you can see the chsbhc body, which has so big boobs, because you do not need magnification, in this picture is the breast size slidecontrol 60 .

In fact some armors work with the edited breast float. Such mods like Ashara Princess of Woods, ChaPi's Clothing and others. Eventually you can try changing breast float of the armor mesh.

wze6Qub.jpg

CC7iiv3.jpg

16644.jpg

so the breast plate and the shoulder plat will just snap into place? or...

hehe thank you... i went and removed the chain from the video version in nifscope lol. along with the shoulders.

if only i could find a doomed valkerie for unp/b...

Archived