"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

whats the difference between cbbe and unp?

CBBE is smoother and better for a more healthy looking curvy pinup body while unp is sharper, more detailed and a bit on the frail side but you can customize it with bodyslide.There is also UNPB that has rounder breasts more like CBBE.

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

CBBE is smoother and better for a more healthy looking curvy pinup body while unp is sharper, more detailed and a bit on the frail side but you can customize it with bodyslide.There is also UNPB that has rounder breasts more like CBBE.

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

I see CBBE has more mmmm... and to me is more sexier.. :lol:

Think I'll stick to CBBE thanks for the info :D

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

Well there is also UNPB, which is a bigger breast version of UNP if that is what you want. It has a more natural busty look instead of a silicone look like CBBE.

Yeah I know, old picture, but just using it as an example.

jQTc7Vp.jpg

l4UfAm7.jpg

what house mod is this?

37306.jpg

Looks like the Kankaraya mod.

Where is it in skyrim? Dumb questio I know, but I have had the mod for about a month and cant find it :P

Are you f@@king serious? :D  How you get access to this mod? Did read page 28? Yes? No? No! Here is for second time in row.  :)  http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3688653&extra=page%3D10%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

Last edited by cccssshhhabc at 2013-2-15 12:05 Editlocated in Riverwood near Helgen direction on the way native of Hokkaido ka Huai ka shi Kei Full atmosphere building wall mind

because I can understand Janglish :L

what house mod is this?

37306.jpg

Looks like the Kankaraya mod.

Where is it in skyrim? Dumb questio I know, but I have had the mod for about a month and cant find it :P

Ruskii420Sama, its just outside riverwood across the water on the way to helgen

Thanks for the easy to understand, non-Janglish explanation <3

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

Why stick with one body type when you can have them all, or at least most of them.

Hey, does anyone know where I can find Victorian styled boots that aren't ripped illegally? Can be from oblivion, I could just convert it. Free use meshes are welcome too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Something similar in shape to this ::

10059954294_5219971b55.jpg

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

Well there is also UNPB, which is a bigger breast version of UNP if that is what you want. It has a more natural busty look instead of a silicone look like CBBE.

jQTc7Vp.jpg

l4UfAm7.jpg

Gee, I'm great fan of your character. Did you modify the body meshes? Those breasts look a little bit bigger and more rounder than standard UNPB.

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

jQTc7Vp.jpg

l4UfAm7.jpg

Gee, I'm great fan of your character. Did you modify the body meshes? Those breasts look a little bit bigger and more rounder than standard UNPB.

the breasts can easily be made bigger by adjusting the float on the breast nodes on the  female skeleton.

CBBE

2666-1-1380040183.jpg

UNP

6709-1-1327163125.jpg

Why stick with one body type when you can have them all, or at least most of them.

I've used that in the past but It kept on crashing on me.. I wasn't using skyui at the time cause I hated the layout since I use the X360 controller but now im using the xbox controller frendly version...

I'll check it out again, Thanks for the info

- snipity snip-

spoiler removed

spoiler removed

the breasts can easily be made bigger by adjusting the float on the breast nodes on the  female skeleton.

Now I didnt know that!.. would I have to use nifscope for this?

- snipity snip-

spoiler removed

spoiler removed

@SkullTyrant

Yeah, I know that. Actually you're the one who showed me how to do it :P What I'm asking for are the XYZ values, because I see that those breasts are a bit rounder, more silicone-like than regular UNPB.

@nokou

Open femalebody_1.nif with nifskope, select Right/Left Breast node and change Float line to desired level.

jQTc7Vp.jpg

l4UfAm7.jpg

Hmm...i wonder which UNPB body is this?

jQTc7Vp.jpg

l4UfAm7.jpg

Hmm...i wonder which UNPB body is this?

Normal UNPB body I guess, but it looks like the Float and Translation lines have been slightly altered. Could you, SpyderAarachnid, provide me with those values? Also, are those standard UNP textures?

Normal UNPB body I guess, but it looks like the Float and Translation lines have been slightly altered. Could you, SpyderAarachnid, provide me with those values? Also, are those standard UNP textures?

I'm interested on how to make the breasts in UNPB bigger like in the second picture. I wonder how do you adjust these Float and Translation lines?

l4UfAm7.jpg

I wonder how adjust them and make it look bigger like in the picture above? i would like to know 

Step 1

Open femalebody_1.nif located in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets with NifSkope.

rabYeA6.jpg

Step 2

Open the node list and select Left/Right breast node. Then use slider on the lower right and scroll until you see Float line.

3GUDBKO.jpg

Step 3

Set Float value to your own liking. Be sure to repeat that step for the other breast node, i.e. if you have set Left Breast float to 1.8 then do so for the Right Breast. You can also change geometry of the boob by chaning values in the Translation line.

TmBUIak.jpg

Step 4

After achieving the desired effect, save the modified mesh.

j4QgtC3.jpg

Step 5

Launch game, load your save game, hit showracemenu and change your character's breast scale to maximum (you need ECE/Race menu to do so, but you're probably using it anyway).

It5sm4e.jpg

Ta-dah

Step 1

Open femalebody_1.nif located in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets with NifSkope.

rabYeA6.jpg

Step 2

Open the node list and select Left/Right breast node. Then use slider on the lower right and scroll until you see Float line.

3GUDBKO.jpg

Step 3

Set Float value to your own liking. Be sure to repeat that step for the other breast node, i.e. if you have set Left Breast float to 1.8 then do so for the Right Breast. You can also change geometry of the boob by chaning values in the Translation line.

TmBUIak.jpg

Step 4

After achieving the desired effect, save the modified mesh.

j4QgtC3.jpg

Step 5

Launch game, load your save game, hit showracemenu and change your character's breast scale to maximum (you need ECE/Race menu to do so, but you're probably using it anyway).

It5sm4e.jpg

Ta-dah

Alright thank you very much for this lovely tutorial! :) i am willing to give it a try myself. :)

- snipity snip-

spoiler removed

spoiler removed

@SkullTyrant

Yeah, I know that. Actually you're the one who showed me how to do it :P What I'm asking for are the XYZ values, because I see that those breasts are a bit rounder, more silicone-like than regular UNPB.

@nokou

Open femalebody_1.nif with nifskope, select Right/Left Breast node and change Float line to desired level.

hmmm the xyz values. in nifscope ill usually adjust the y (in and out) and the z (up and down) a 1.0000 at a time maybe going from z 100.0000 to 105.0000 then right clicking on that breasts node and clicking apply.  going in game to see how it looks if i like it then im done if not i repeat the process. this is useful for slight adjustments adjusting the float on the skeleton and body mesh provides the most changes. i believe for mine i have the float set at 1.5000 on both the skeleton's prebreast and breast nodes as well as the body meshes breast nodes.  this gives a decent size breasts at lower weights. I  play with my char's weight at around 30% so the breasts are alittle bigger than UNP at max weight.  i also use the Race menu mod and have the breasts set at 1.1 or 1.2.

Okay i just made myself a custom UNPB body with adjusted breasts size. I wonder will my custom UNPB body will work fine on all the clothing/armors mods for UNPB? Or i have to convert all the armors to support and fit properly on my custom UNPB body?

there shouldnt be any clipping, they will use the body they were made with.  you will only see the difference in the breasts when your char is nude, unless you convert your armor and stuff using the body you made.

Archived