"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Ok, so I use Sexlab Defeat and Death Alternative.  But this is more or less a question of "setups"

Is it possible, in the MCMs to set this up.

I play a male character, with female followers, now, if we lose in battle, is there a way for me, the Player to be sent into a bleedout or something, while my female followers get raped?  As a male, i don't want another guy to have his way with me, lol.  But, i think this would be cool, and add an internal "mission" in the players mind to get revenge on the bandits or whatever did it.

Ok, so I use Sexlab Defeat and Death Alternative.  But this is more or less a question of "setups"

I play a male character, with female followers, now, if we lose in battle, is there a way for me, the Player to be sent into a bleedout or something, while my female followers get raped?  As a male, i don't want another guy to have his way with me, lol.  But, i think this would be cool, and add an internal "mission" in the players mind to get revenge on the bandits or whatever did it.

i think you are maybe in the wrong thread ?

try it here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v510/

try it here

You may be right, however, i'm not sure what I need to get this to work.

Whether it be, Defeat, Submit, or something I haven't even heard of.  So I posted it here, thinking i may even have the wrong mod altogether 

try it here

You may be right, however, i'm not sure what I need to get this to work.

Whether it be, Defeat, Submit, or something I haven't even heard of.  So I posted it here, thinking i may even have the wrong mod altogether 

There must be a Compatibillity List with SexLab 1.62 Mods ! I think Defeat is maybe not working! Submit is in the supporttopic and only there updated!

thats all i know sorry.....

I was told this is a preset but I am not sure if there will be much luck in identifying it.

Could anyone help narrow down the mods, at least? It would be great if the preset could be identified.

For the body CBBE (HDT or anything else) and then you can just experiment in "Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio" until you have the body measurements you like. Textures are most likely Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE with the Wet Skin Option enabled. 

Don't know about the face, probably Adorable Face modified in Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu. 

I really love this thick girl, that's hella sexy  :blush:

Llooking for extremly lore-unfriendly location mods,  for screenshots, someething like this:

82377.jpg

What about hairstyle? What mod is this?

Need source of this screenshot.

Looked through my collections and I don't have this hairstyle, so I'm also interested in getting this one.

Llooking for extremly lore-unfriendly location mods,  for screenshots, someething like this:

82377.jpg

Looked through my collections and I don't have this hairstyle, so I'm also interested in getting this one.

Location - Aether Suite

Outfit - some of Arsenic's mods, Osare kneesocks

Body - UNP Skinny

Skin, eyes, brows - Fair Skin Complexion (skinny, sweaty)

Hairstyle - ????????????????????

Head mesh - ???????????????????

Race - nord / ygnord ?

Face - Adorable Face?

Nails - #@$@@?

82377.jpg

It's the Himiko hairstyle from KS HDT Hairdos.

82377.jpg

Surprised that it's in the HDT pack but not the normal renewal one. Anyway, ty.

82377.jpg

Thanks.

Archived