The Banning Game - II

21 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! because the desire to be somewhere that has oxygen to breathe is not being picky

BANNED for claiming the moon wouldn't have oxygen without being listed among the officially registered visitors.

3 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED for claiming the moon wouldn't have oxygen without being listed among the officially registered visitors.

BANNED! for insisting on first hand reports. I suppose there were no anti-mask protests in Berlin since I wasn't there to see them.

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for insisting on first hand reports. I suppose there were no anti-mask protests in Berlin since I wasn't there to see them.

BANNED for assuming any noteworthy statements from hearsay

28 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Banned for using "noteworthy" and "hearsay" too close together in the same sentence

BANNNNNNNED for rightfully reminding me to "keep the distance" even in this virtual get-together. :mask:

On 8/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, Psalam said:

temperate, not tropical

bAnNeD for even mentioning something that sounds like temperature while it's outside in the shadows nearly the same as in my insides ?

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED!  for taking exception to video

BANNED! for showing a lack of sympathy, understanding, and patience with the Luddites in our midst, as well as an unwillingness to engage in educating them in a way that might hopefully curtail their ignorance, 

(Of course, if you have already tried to so engage with them, but unsuccessfully, might I suggest that you install some of the excellent tools produced by @Pamatronic and offer them a free introductory test, thus both ending the problem now, and avoiding its future reappearance?)

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for showing a lack of sympathy, understanding, and patience with the Luddites in our midst, as well as an unwillingness to engage in educating them in a way that might hopefully curtail their ignorance, 

(Of course, if you have already tried to so engage with them, but unsuccessfully, might I suggest that you install some of the excellent tools produced by @Pamatronic and offer them a free introductory test, thus both ending the problem now, and avoiding its future reappearance?)

BANNED! for more than a little loquaciousness

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for assuming that anything said on "the worldwide internet" is the truth

BANNED for spreading doubts upon the life essence of the many self-thinking and independent minds :scream: