The Banning Game - II

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for encouraging a Khajiit civil war (couldn't be worse than the one in the Skyrim game I suppose)

Banned because cats are the ONLY species on earth, less trustworthy than humans (inevitable they will go to war with each other)

4 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for confusing your realities. ( just where do you think you are?).

Banned for trying to force poor Psalam back into the real world (real world sucks... in case you have not noticed)

11 minutes ago, deejayz said:

BANNED for suggesting that there could be another world outside of Tamriel

BANNED for Tamriel is only a small part of the world of Mundus ("Here. Well, here as in this plane. Mundus. Tamriel. Nearby, relatively speaking. On the cosmological scale, it's all nearby."

- Septimus Signus)

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for Tamriel is only a small part of the world of Mundus ("Here. Well, here as in this plane. Mundus. Tamriel. Nearby, relatively speaking. On the cosmological scale, it's all nearby."

- Septimus Signus)

BANNED for encroaching on my maze with all your inane ramblings and take the cats with you.

?

1 hour ago, deejayz said:

BANNED because hammering is a millennia-old tradition in Skyrim and is cherished and admired all over the world of Mundus

BANNED for falling for those huge guys who claim to have equally big hammers

Spoiler

(when in fact, it's just a piece of junk ?)

4 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I claim my husband have a big hummer. As my friend feel free to use it ;)

BANNED because as a proud citizen of Skyrim I have no preferences between being nailed or being hammered as long as the hammer is big enough

10 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I claim my husband have a big hummer. As my friend feel free to use it ;)

BANNED for praising your husband's hammer to the market

Spoiler

(but can we talk about his schlong again? ? )

Edited by worik
20 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for making the size-matters-team a crowd now.

Reveal hidden contents

We need a bigger assembly hall and it is all your fault! ?

BANNED because you know as well as I that you can't switch from a big hammer back to a small one