The Banning Game - II

3 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for ignoring superior creatures. (steals your little crown and takes it to my mazes)

Banned as the crown of a PRINCESS is far more than a mouse can carry (but you can dream)

JudiciousSillyHarborporpoise.webp

Edited by LadySmoks
1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned as the crown of a PRINCESS is far more than a mouse can carry (but you can dream)

BANNED for thinking that a mouse can't drag your tiny crown away, creating an environment that limits ones based on size alone. (rodents of unusual size and you no get crown back)

?

5 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for thinking that a mouse can't drag your tiny crown away, creating an environment that limits ones based on size alone. (rodents of unusual size and you no get crown back)

?

Banned, as cats aren't the only things that EAT rodents...

arkham, batgirl, and batman image

41 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for failing to acknowledge the law of survival. (which includes the desire to eat and to continue the species.)

Banned for only wanting to "survive"...

10 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for using different measures

BANNED because "variety is the spice of life"

(Man one: "I wouldn't touch him with a 2m pole"

Man two: "Well, Stan Jablonski, who is a 2m Pole says he wouldn't touch him either.")

12 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for using somebody else's knowledge for speaking my language and yet wrong. It suppose to be: TKO KAŽE DA NE ZNAM

BANNED for, as I told your Prince years ago, I learned it as a young man from my first serious girlfriend. I freely admit that I'm rusty.

Just now, Psalam said:

BANNED for, as I told your Prince years ago, I learned it as a young man from my first serious girlfriend. I freely admit that I'm rusty.

> banned for he didn't tell me about that for I would remember as I remember you helped him a lot with his English in NMM thread. And thank you for that.

7 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for he didn't tell me about that for I would remember as I remember you helped him a lot with his English in NMM thread. And thank you for that.

BANNED because you're welcome and he and I did discuss it when I was helping him with his follower mods. I was trying to find the actual discussion but evidently it's been deleted. The biggest part of that particular conversation dealt with his followers' names since they were different from the names of people in the community that I knew in my youth. He explained that this was a generational issue. I'm sorry that everything I do and say seems to hit your hot button.

10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because you're welcome and he and I did discuss it when I was helping him with his follower mods. I was trying to find the actual discussion but evidently it's been deleted. The biggest part of that particular conversation dealt with his followers' names since they were different from the names of people in the community that I knew in my youth. He explained that this was a generational issue. I'm sorry that everything I do and say seems to hit your hot button.

> I see now where my reactions come from :D My prince always shared only very important things with me. Never anything about things he thinks aren't important for us to know. that's why I always talk to her about what happened when they were on the field so I can put it in my diary.

Edited by EvalovesEP
3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> I see now where my reactions come from :D My prince always shared only very important things with me. Never anything about things he thinks aren't important for us to know. that's why I always talk to her about what happened when they were on the field so I can put it in my diary.

BANNED for failing to ban @Psalam for something even being to close to my maze would have worked. (go reminisce elsewheres hooligans)

?

3 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for failing to ban @Psalam for something even being to close to my maze would have worked. (go reminisce elsewheres hooligans)

BANNED for interrupting that beautiful awkward loud silence

Edited by worik