The Banning Game - II

7 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for yelling mouse in a crowded restaurant. (Did you see that ugly horse drop that carrot!?!)

BANNED for trying to feed a yelling mouse with a dropped carrot while watching hot donkey videos on ticktock about stuffing the cheeks of a horny gay sim

2 hours ago, deejayz said:

BANNED for trying to feed a yelling mouse with a dropped carrot while watching hot donkey videos on ticktock about stuffing the cheeks of a horny gay sim

BANNED for trying to include the last 4 posts in your reply (and succeeding dammit!)

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for trying to include the last 4 posts in your reply (and succeeding dammit!)

BANNED for trying to place the room's ceiling at 4. Learn more about the CK!

Edited by worik
1 minute ago, deejayz said:

BANNED for having too much fun in this thread with you guys, girls, mice, donkeys and other mythical creatures ?

BANNED for not taking this Thread seriously enough an sweating blood to come up with appropriate responses (Enjoying yourself indeed)

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for not taking this Thread seriously enough an sweating blood to come up with appropriate responses (Enjoying yourself indeed)

BANNED for sweating blood to take the donkey completely and enjoying myself indeed

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Banned for not offering some help with the blood ?

2 minutes ago, deejayz said:

BANNED for sweating blood to take the donkey completely and enjoying myself indeed

BANNED for for not going the classical path for "blood" ?

Spoiler

d107_3490_kill.jpg.1e3a08ed6d9c607f6c1fd4011a41d097.jpg

BANNED because I prefer other male-generated body fluids to the good old blood for reasons of protein supply

BANNED for being picky. Skyrim is a harsh land, you have to take what you get.

Spoiler

? Some people even get to .... *cough* "drink" from dragons, ... so desperate they are ...

4 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for being picky. Skyrim is a harsh land, you have to take what you get.

Reveal hidden contents

? Some people even get to .... *cough* "drink" from dragons, ... so desperate they are ...

BANNED because i'm notorious in skyrim for taking everything i get and no dragon can be big enough

7 minutes ago, deejayz said:

BANNED because the process of protein extraction is guaranteed to have nothing to do with hatred of brotherhood

BANNED because that was his main emotion in the Skyrim Main Quest, hatred of his brother and everything he stood for. However much additional protein he might supply. (As the Sahuagin say, "meat is meat.")

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because that was his main emotion in the Skyrim Main Quest, hatred of his brother and everything he stood for. However much additional protein he might supply. (As the Sahuagin say, "meat is meat.")

BANNED for making a drama out of some brother-to-brother emotions

Just now, deejayz said:

BANNED because I neglected the Skyrim Main Quest in favor of my own sexual gratification by mythical creatures

BANNED for avoiding the Skyrim Main Quest full of ... well, mythical creatures, in favor of ... well, other mythical creatures

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for avoiding the Skyrim Main Quest full of ... well, mythical creatures, in favor of ... well, other mythical creatures

BANNED because I am not interested in who is emperor of tamriel as long as he does not prohibit sexual intercourse between different species and races

BANNED because I am not interested in who is emperor of tamriel as long as he does not prohibit sexual intercourse between different species and races

BANNED for not being interested in a tete-a-tete with THE celebrity of Tamriel

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for wanting him to waste time with a short-timer (since the DB will have the player waste him)

BANNED for thinking too narrow-minded about the HOW (he died, will have died, will die, will have been died, will be dying, ... just depending on WHEN you are)

Edited by worik
time ... is a variable
1 minute ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because I wouldn't use something narrow (like a dirk) but prefer something flashy and pyrotechnic - like a fireball! 

BANNED for being all the fireworks and bling-bling type.

(Instead of e.g. slowly wearing him out until the heart and brain just stops. Perhaps with a last neuronic flash in the brain)