Thulas Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 Really thinks that I'd own nonu; and Rasta belongs to her Herrchen.
Vancien Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 Writes some lovely scribes about a "cat" and a "brutal warrior" that I have had the pleasure to review!  ((Purposefully used an exclamation!!!))Â
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 Still holds the same cynical behavior which I love!
Duchess_Gummybuns Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 ^ Can't find a cartoon avatar that would speak more about her than her own picture. *Highfive*
nonusnomeni Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 have quite collection of aristocats in sig... relatives?
Duchess_Gummybuns Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 Once a Duchess, always a Duchess. A fancy cat, such as your self should know! (I'll let you be a fancy cat... for now. Oh! Like a little kitty Haskill.)
Ghost Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Should never underestimate how fast a human can disappear from the scene.
Dyschromie Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Is not a human but a cat, doesn't have to worry about it.
dje34 Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Has a funny name and the biggest number of posts I've ever seen around these forums ! Â Okay, okay, I'm leaving... Â
Thulas Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Seems to be a scared pug; or maybe is afraid of finding nothing
Dyschromie Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 You're still around but not like a ninja. A ninja doesn't say it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.