anglican Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Since a full rework is gonna take a couple of weeks would it be possible to get a patch to at least make the mod at least compatible with the latest update unless changes are that substantial?
anonanon421 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 4 hours ago, anglican said: Since a full rework is gonna take a couple of weeks would it be possible to get a patch to at least make the mod at least compatible with the latest update unless changes are that substantial? The new update is a nearly complete rewrite of the religion system so I doubt it would be practical for a mod all about a religion.
neomidd Posted October 1 Posted October 1 11 hours ago, ban10 said: I'll mark this down as something to add in I think the elephant troop already focuses on the elephant and is good enough? Don't think you need to really have a feminized/famuli version when the elephant is the main focus of the troop itself imo. Very exciting stuff, defo something I want to think about. IIRC, that tyranny is for the women who does the usurping (she gains tyranny from kicking her husband out and taking over), I'll check the tooltip is not making that clear. Thats a good idea, I might turn that interaction into a scheme and make it less "easy" the holy site effect can now make that scheme easier to complete, good shout. Yeah I can do the first bit, I'm not sure what you mean about messing up language notes and sabotaging innovations? Assume you mean events that pop up as they are still your rivals. Funny to think that incapable characters can be rivals... Tbh the new puppet system will probs have a new type specifically for Contubernalis, will see. Different interaction, he was talking about Abice Maritus, when a wife deposes husband and takes over, as explained, shes getting the tyranny, not you. Good shout on not assigning culprit for murder, I will need to remember to add that Random chance I guess? who knows 😖 Main goal of the work for this release is to make this mod more compatible with all over overhual mods etc. I know, lots of stuff in here to think about! So, just an FYI all, the next release is going to be a BIG one, so take some time and play some vanilla CK3 and feel free to drop in ideas or comments in here, I'm going to start fleshing out all the features/changes I will make and pop them into an ongoing 6.0.0 Release branch for people who want to follow my work. I will also play some vanilla CK3 for this week to get to grip with all the fun new systems, already getting some big ideas for personal/core tenants to build for Regula Magistri 🤔 Expect an update to take a bit of time, not for few weeks at the very least. That's fantastic! When I first saw the information about the By God Alone expansion, I immediately started wondering how many new possibilities there could be by combining it with the Regula Magistri 2 mod. For example, I've been thinking about whether the new expansion's systems (I haven't started playing the expansion yet) could be combined with Regula in ways such as converting an opponent's realm to the Regula faith, then using violations of the faith's doctrines to pressure the opposing king into converting—or even using those doctrines to pressure an opposing king into offering his wife to the Regula Pope. Just thinking about all the possibilities is incredibly exciting. I'm really looking forward to your major overhaul this time!
AquaJet Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Considering we have Virgo orders, I think we should have Monasticism doctrine as accepted, then we can use them as a place to send unwanted excess children to stay. Maybe you could even go further and turn them into a nobody (not family, or even dynasty member, just lowborn so they won't show up in your character window) for performance sake. 5
Johnny Wolf Posted October 1 Posted October 1 1. I think it would be cool if we had the opportunity to corrupt other faiths holy sites. Is writing the flavor text for these events time consuming? I love them all and I love finding a unique one. 2. Again, no idea how tough this would be, but I wonder if enemy AI's can have access to a scheme to deprogram a family member or loved one turned by the magister. 1
macree Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/30/2026 at 8:01 PM, ban10 said: Main goal of the work for this release is to make this mod more compatible with all over overhual mods etc. Hopefully that will be a bit easier thanks to this change in this version: Quote Single Event Override: Added id_override_priority property to events, which allows overriding an event without having to replace the full file. 2
kkl1254 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Have you considered adding a resolution about corrupt culture?Turn the culture into the corresponding regula version 1
Teliyx Posted October 3 Posted October 3 is there an ETA for when the "release the keeper of souls" decision wont auto-gameover you anymore? because with the new updates i am entirely incapable of enjoying the mod.
MasterQuinn Posted October 4 Posted October 4 (edited) Unrelated to the current new DLC changes, I did have a random suggestion. An event to force Paelex, Mulsa, etc who are Rivals to the Magister to not be Rivals. This isn't normally a huge issue, but I run into it a lot because I LOVE to play this mod with Highlander Immortals, using all female Immortals, save for the Magister. Unfortunately, that mod (I think) pulse triggers all Immortals to be Rivals of each other. Leads to odd issues where you have a slaves who are, opinion wise, in love with you, but still join plots against you, etc. (Side note, I know it will never happen, but some kind of compat / synergy patch between these two mods would be a dream come true. I think they just work so well together thematically.) Edited October 4 by MasterQuinn
ayy_mao Posted October 4 Posted October 4 If we're talking suggestions, I always wanted to make it so that I can play with less culture conversion and keep more a of a multicultural harem. For a long time I had edited the Paelex marriage to be matrilineal so that the kids stay at the Paelex's court and keep her culture and dynasty. I think it would be cool to add some cultural tenet like "Magistrianization" and make it so that if a Magistrian ruler becomes cultural head, they automatically add this tenet to their own culture. This way, we could keep track of what cultures are Magistrianized and have it so that there are opinion bonuses between them and whatever else. This would also remove the need for these premade Magistrian cultures. 2
hewhocumsbynight Posted Sunday at 07:10 PM Posted Sunday at 07:10 PM I like how the Interracial Takeover mod does it. Every culture that isn't the "African" culture gets a specific trait that makes the BBC trait evil and such. When that culture is corrupted by dint of cucking the kings and claiming the queens at its head, the cultural trait in question is removed and replaced by one that makes all the various BNWO traits positive to that culture. It's a fun way to feel like you've twisted the entire culture and, because it uses its own traits, it feels like it'd be less likely to break anything significant. 1
ceraton Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM (edited) Here's what Claude suggested when I asked it what I would need to be done to update the existing mod from 1.19 to Crozier 1.20: # Regula Magistri — 1.20 "Crozier" / By God Alone Compatibility Plan > [!IMPORTANT] > This plan covers updating Regula Magistri v5.7.2 (built for 1.19.*) to be compatible with CK3 1.20 "Crozier" and the *By God Alone* DLC. The DLC focuses heavily on religion — playable theocracies, the Christian "Situation", ecumenical councils, heresies, monastic holy orders, and a spiritual fulfillment system — which directly intersects with a mod built around a custom religion. --- ## Phase 1: Religion Database Restructure **Risk: 🔴 High — the biggest breaking-change area | Effort: Significant** The 1.20 update restructured the religion database. Regula Magistri defines an entire custom religion family with its own religion, faiths, doctrines, doctrine groups, and holy sites. All of these need to be validated against the new schema. ### 1.1 Religion Family & Religion Definition - **Files:** [`regula_family.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/religion/religion_family_types/regula_family.txt), [`regula_religion.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/religion/religion_types/regula_religion.txt) - **Action:** Compare the vanilla 1.20 religion family structure (e.g. `rf_christian` in `00_religion_families.txt`) against the Regula definition. Check for: - New required fields added to religion families - Changes to `hostility_doctrine` structure - New localization keys for religion families - **Specific concern:** The new `hostility_doctrine` system may have changed for pagan-family religions. ### 1.2 Doctrine Types & Doctrine Groups - **Files:** [`regula_doctrines.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/religion/doctrine_types/regula_doctrines.txt), [`regula_doctrine_group_types.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/religion/doctrine_group_types/regula_doctrine_group_types.txt) - **Action:** - Check if the doctrine group `category` values (`"marriage"`, `"clergy"`) are still valid in 1.20 - The DLC reworked tenets system — verify `piety_cost` structure, `parameters` block format, and `can_pick` triggers still compile - Check if `is_available_on_create` blocks need new syntax - Verify the vanilla doctrines referenced by Regula (e.g., `doctrine_polygamy`, `doctrine_concubines`, `doctrine_theocracy_lay_clergy`) still exist and haven't been renamed or restructured ### 1.3 Holy Sites - **Files:** 14 holy site files in [`holy_site_types/`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/religion/holy_site_types) - **Action:** Verify barony/county title IDs referenced by holy sites haven't changed. Low risk unless the DLC added new provinces, but worth a spot-check. ### 1.4 Tenet System Rework - The DLC introduced *revisions to the tenet system* for deeper interaction with faith behavior. - **Action:** Check if the `parameters` block keys used by Regula doctrines (e.g., `magister_tenet_traits`, `no_unfaithfulness_penalty_active`, `same_culture_conversion_bonus_active`) are still respected by the engine, or if the parameter interface changed. --- ## Phase 2: Government System Changes **Risk: 🟡 Medium | Effort: Moderate** The 1.20 patch replaced the `administrative` government *rule* with an explicit `administrative` *mechanic*, and replaced `religious` government rule with a `theocratic` mechanic. It also added `government_type_has_flag` for the government type scope. ### 2.1 `government_allows = administrative` Audit - **Affected files (active code, not comments):** - [`regula_succession_laws.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/laws/regula_succession_laws.txt) — **~30+ references** across succession laws - [`regula_marriage_scripted_modifiers.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/scripted_modifiers/regula_marriage_scripted_modifiers.txt) — 4 active references - [`regula_marriage_interaction_effects.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/scripted_effects/regula_marriage_interaction_effects.txt) — government match block - **Action:** Verify if `government_allows = administrative` is still a valid trigger in 1.20. If deprecated, replace with the equivalent mechanic check (likely `government_has_flag = government_is_administrative` or a new `has_government_mechanic = administrative` trigger). This is the **highest-volume change** in the mod. ### 2.2 `has_government = theocracy_government` References - **Affected files:** - [`regula_character_interactions_court.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/character_interactions/regula_character_interactions_court.txt) — Lines 1408, 1417 - [`regula_war.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/casus_belli_types/regula_war.txt) — Line 418 - **Action:** Check if `theocracy_government` has been renamed or restructured with the new Ecclesiastical Government system. The DLC introduces a new theocratic government type for Christian clergy — verify the Regula references still target the correct government type. ### 2.3 `government_has_flag = government_is_theocracy` References - [`regula_faction_triggers.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/scripted_triggers/religion/regula_faction_triggers.txt) — Line 9 - [`regula_revealing_clothing_portrait_modifiers.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/gfx/portraits/portrait_modifiers/regula_revealing_clothing_portrait_modifiers.txt) — Line 175 - **Action:** Verify the flag name is unchanged. If the new Ecclesiastical Government uses a different flag, update accordingly. ### 2.4 Commented-Out Regula Government Type - [`regula_government_types.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/governments/regula_government_types.txt) — Entirely commented out - **Action:** If you plan to revive this for 1.20, rewrite it using the new government definition format (explicit `mechanic_type`, `flags` block, etc.). The 1.20 structure for custom administrative governments has changed significantly. For now, this file is inert and won't break anything. --- ## Phase 3: Vanilla File Overrides **Risk: 🔴 High — overrides almost always break on major patches | Effort: Significant** These files completely replace vanilla files. If Paradox changed the originals in 1.20, the mod's copies are now stale and will either break or miss new features. ### 3.1 GUI Override — `window_council.gui` - **File:** [`window_council.gui`](file:///Regula_Magistri/gui/window_council.gui) (65KB) - **Action:** Diff against the 1.20 vanilla `window_council.gui`. This is historically one of the most-modified vanilla GUI files per patch. Re-apply Regula's council window modifications on top of the new 1.20 vanilla base. ### 3.2 Men-at-Arms Type Overrides (10 files) - **Directory:** [`vanilla_overrides/`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/men_at_arms_types/vanilla_overrides) - **Files:** `00_maa_types.txt`, `00_cultural_maa_types.txt`, `00_fp3_maa_types.txt`, `00_regional_maa_types.txt`, `01_accolade_maa_types.txt`, `01_fp1_maa_types.txt`, `07_ep3_maa_types.txt`, `09_mpo_maa_types.txt`, `10_tgp_maa_types.txt`, `00_holy_order_maa_types.txt` - **Action:** Diff each against 1.20 vanilla equivalents. The DLC or patch may have added new MaA types, changed stats, or modified triggers. Merge Regula's modifications (Famuli graphics, cultural triggers) onto the new vanilla base for each file. ### 3.3 Scripted Trigger Overrides - **Files in** [`overrides/`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/scripted_triggers/overrides): - `regula_adultery_override.txt` - `regula_conversion_override.txt` - `regula_religious_triggers_overrides.txt` (synced to v1.19) - **Action:** Diff against 1.20 vanilla versions of: - `can_be_combatant_based_on_gender_trigger` in `00_religious_triggers.txt` - The adultery trigger(s) - Conversion triggers - **Specific concern:** The `can_be_combatant_based_on_gender_trigger` override explicitly notes "Last synced: CK3 v1.19". This **must** be resynced to 1.20. --- ## Phase 4: Law System Changes **Risk: 🟡 Medium | Effort: Moderate** The 1.20 patch split law groups and law databases (adding a new law no longer requires modifying its law group file) and unified authority changes into a single `change_authority_effect`. ### 4.1 Succession Laws - **File:** [`regula_succession_laws.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/laws/regula_succession_laws.txt) (24KB) - **Action:** Check if the law definition format changed (law group references, `can_have_law` blocks, succession type keywords). Verify all `government_allows = administrative` checks (see Phase 2.1). ### 4.2 Realm Laws - **File:** [`regula_realm_laws.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/laws/regula_realm_laws.txt) (20KB) - **Action:** Check if the `law_group` and `law` definition syntax changed in 1.20. Verify the `camp_purpose_regula_magistri_cult` law (referenced by the religious trigger override) still functions. ### 4.3 Title Succession Laws - **File:** [`regula_title_succession_laws.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/laws/regula_title_succession_laws.txt) (11KB) - **Action:** Same validation as above. Heavy use of `government_has_flag` checks which should be stable but verify. --- ## Phase 5: Lease System / Holy Orders **Risk: 🟡 Medium | Effort: Low-Moderate** The DLC added a new "lease contracts database" and Monastic Holy Orders. Regula already has extensive holy order and lease mechanics. ### 5.1 Holy Order Lease Triggers - **Affected files:** - [`regula_yearly_events.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/events/regula_yearly_events.txt) — `barony_is_valid_for_holy_order_lease_trigger`, `type = leased_out` - [`regula_corrupt_holy_order_events.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/events/decisions/regula_corrupt_holy_order_events.txt) — `every_leased_title`, `is_under_holy_order_lease`, `revoke_lease`, `lease_out_to` - [`regula_interaction_values.txt`](file:///Regula_Magistri/common/script_values/regula_interaction_values.txt) - **Action:** Verify these lease-related triggers/effects (`barony_is_valid_for_holy_order_lease_trigger`, `every_leased_title`, `is_under_holy_order_lease`, `has_revokable_lease`, `revoke_lease`, `lease_out_to`) haven't been refactored or renamed with the new lease contracts database. This is an existing known issue from [ISSUES.MD](file:///Regula_Magistri/ISSUES.MD). --- ## Phase 6: Interaction with New DLC Systems **Risk: 🟢 Low (opt-in) | Effort: Design decision needed** These are *opportunities* rather than breaking changes. The mod can work without addressing them, but players may notice missing interactions. ### 6.1 Christian "Situation" System - Regula is a non-Christian religion (`rf_regula` family, polytheist). The Christian Situation likely scopes to `is_in_family = rf_christian` or similar, so Regula characters **should not** be pulled into it. - **Action:** Verify Regula rulers don't get erroneously included in the Christian Situation via overly broad triggers. If they do, add exclusion triggers. ### 6.2 Ecumenical Councils / Heresies - These are DLC-gated and likely Christian-scoped. Regula already has its own heresy system ([`regula_heresy_*_effects.txt`](file:////Regula_Magistri/common/scripted_effects)). - **Action:** No immediate work needed, but consider whether Regula faiths should interact with the new heresy declaration system in the future. ### 6.3 Spiritual Fulfillment System - New character-level mechanic for inner relationship with faith. - **Action:** Decide if this should apply to Regula characters. If so, this is a feature addition for a later update. If not, verify it doesn't apply by default to non-DLC religions. ### 6.4 Playable Theocracies / Ecclesiastical Government - The DLC makes theocracies playable with a new government type. - **Action:** Ensure Regula's interactions with `theocracy_government` characters (see Phase 2.2-2.3) still work correctly. Consider whether Regula's Keeper of Souls or priestess hierarchy should leverage any of the new theocratic mechanics. --- Edited Sunday at 08:46 PM by ceraton
anonanon421 Posted Monday at 04:26 AM Posted Monday at 04:26 AM On 10/3/2026 at 6:46 PM, Teliyx said: is there an ETA for when the "release the keeper of souls" decision wont auto-gameover you anymore? because with the new updates i am entirely incapable of enjoying the mod. With BGA being a total overhaul of religions the ETA for a mod centered around a custom religion updating is "not soon" although it depends on how much of a rewrite is needed to accommodate it. But in the meantime you can roll CK3 back to the previous version. Sidenote: I intend to update the compatibility patch with Phaze at some point once both main mods are updated but there's a good chance I end up drifting away for a while and don't get around to it. I don't mind if someone else picks it up to fix the basic religion setting and inheritance stuff. I am now feeling like working on implementing my Futa Subjugation stuff for the bookmark Phaze futa but am still not sure how to turn it into code. Idea is essentially that when one of them is entranced, imprisoned, or a Regula faith vassal you get a special interaction/decision to completely fuck them into submission with events with custom text and they become your vassal if not already or join your court if landless, marry you, become your lover,make all their female lovers/spouses/concubines marry you (only breaking up with them if the spouse/concubine can't be married to you both, and in the case of Hermillia bring all Faithful Seed into the fold and give you both her Divine Testicles and if futa Ovaries trait whether or not she's unlocked them. And with the Yokai, if you're not futa depending on how your choose to resolve fucking her despite her not having a vagina you may end up cum addicted or a femboy. Only done loc for those two so far; I had made a decision to subjugate Hermillia but I couldn't figure out how to make it only available if she met the conditions. Help with that and suggestions for what settled magisters do when subduing the warlord would be appreciated. 2
BadAtMakingUsernames Posted Monday at 09:31 AM Posted Monday at 09:31 AM (edited) Is it possible to have the devoted have a -1000 chance of acceptance of marriage for non magister characters, something like the reverse of the +1000 you get for being magister. Mainly for the mulsa tier, I know paelex and up have a may not marry flag though. Either that or giving mulsa the may not marry flags as well and giving them an interaction like domitans but without the free corpus. (Could also mean you don't need to edit and overwrite the marriage acceptances for any devoted if you can 'force' marry them instead.) Edited Monday at 09:38 AM by BadAtMakingUsernames 1
MasterQuinn Posted Monday at 01:48 PM Posted Monday at 01:48 PM On 10/2/2026 at 9:56 AM, macree said: Hopefully that will be a bit easier thanks to this change in this version: This sounds very promising. Does this mean we can get Regula version of the standard events now? Like Regula options at feasts, hunts, weddings, etc?
Tyrranus Posted Monday at 03:17 PM Posted Monday at 03:17 PM man it sucks not being able to use this mod lol... vanilla ck3 is frustrating lol
anonanon421 Posted Monday at 07:03 PM Posted Monday at 07:03 PM 5 hours ago, MasterQuinn said: This sounds very promising. Does this mean we can get Regula version of the standard events now? Like Regula options at feasts, hunts, weddings, etc? It certainly enables it and when/if I update my compatch I'm gonna make use of it to be easier to maintain. Mind, there'll still be risks with compatibility with other mods so I'm not sure how much authors, especially on here, will make full use of it 3 hours ago, Tyrranus said: man it sucks not being able to use this mod lol... vanilla ck3 is frustrating lol Personally I would recommend rolling back to the version this runs on for at least a couple weeks; it's easy to do on steam. Paradox usually has a rough few weeks getting DLC working post launch and I'm taking a break from By God Alone until they do. Troublesome with workshop mods but no issue with Lovers Lab ones since they tend to have previous versions stay available even once updated.
Tyrranus Posted Monday at 07:38 PM Posted Monday at 07:38 PM 33 minutes ago, anonanon421 said: Personally I would recommend rolling back to the version this runs on for at least a couple weeks; it's easy to do on steam. Paradox usually has a rough few weeks getting DLC working post launch and I'm taking a break from By God Alone until they do. Troublesome with workshop mods but no issue with Lovers Lab ones since they tend to have previous versions stay available even once updated. eh MOST of my most important mods have updated, I just generally have regula as a 'must have' mod lol ATM Im just being reminded how boring normal religions are and how boring normal gameplay can be w/o it
ban10 Posted Monday at 11:16 PM Author Posted Monday at 11:16 PM (edited) As mentioned (and shown by ceraton in that Claude summary!) Theres a huge number of changes to make to even get things to normal working order. I have a branch up on Gitgud if you are interested in progress, but as I said before I want to work on this a bit and polish it since we're on "break" for a bit with a big DLC landing. Would rather work and get stuff done right and then improve then rush out something thats very buggy. PR will be up at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/merge_requests/334, happy for people to comment as I make changes, but don't expect it to work if you decide to run the branch 😅, its WIP! Edit: Wow, turns out AI coding is pretty good for this sorta work, in a single day I've already gotten the mod to a functional state, still a ton of testing todo but branch is in an Alpha working state (still quite broken). My current ETA is still next week, because I want to fully test and make sure everything is good before release, but if people want to test the branch go ahead. Edited Tuesday at 06:25 PM by ban10 13
Johnny Wolf Posted Monday at 11:29 PM Posted Monday at 11:29 PM 13 minutes ago, ban10 said: As mentioned (and shown by ceraton in that Claude summary!) Theres a huge number of changes to make to even get things to normal working order. I have a branch up on Gitgud if you are interested in progress, but as I said before I want to work on this a bit and polish it since we're on "break" for a bit with a big DLC landing. Would rather work and get stuff done right and then improve then rush out something thats very buggy. PR will be up at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/merge_requests/334, happy for people to comment as I make changes, but don't expect it to work if you decide to run the branch 😅, its WIP! Take your time and good luck
Arkalet Posted Tuesday at 09:46 PM Posted Tuesday at 09:46 PM good luck ban! looking forward to playing what you cook up with this expansion.
Npi9 Posted Wednesday at 02:30 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:30 PM On 10/5/2026 at 7:16 PM, ban10 said: As mentioned (and shown by ceraton in that Claude summary!) Theres a huge number of changes to make to even get things to normal working order. I have a branch up on Gitgud if you are interested in progress, but as I said before I want to work on this a bit and polish it since we're on "break" for a bit with a big DLC landing. Would rather work and get stuff done right and then improve then rush out something thats very buggy. PR will be up at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/merge_requests/334, happy for people to comment as I make changes, but don't expect it to work if you decide to run the branch 😅, its WIP! Edit: Wow, turns out AI coding is pretty good for this sorta work, in a single day I've already gotten the mod to a functional state, still a ton of testing todo but branch is in an Alpha working state (still quite broken). My current ETA is still next week, because I want to fully test and make sure everything is good before release, but if people want to test the branch go ahead. With the new dlc do heads of faith still need to be landed?
Johnny Wolf Posted Wednesday at 11:50 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:50 PM Two questions. Firstly, has anyone who's played this mod ever had any issue with heresies? I feel this this is a mechanic that needs to be made more threatening, as I keep getting heretics identified and then suddenly get notified that the conspiracy has been crushed without me doing anything. Also, is it possible to include a Regula legend that can be spread? That could be fun, but I'm not sure about the viability. 1
Deniska25 Posted Thursday at 01:17 AM Posted Thursday at 01:17 AM 1 hour ago, Johnny Wolf said: Two questions. Firstly, has anyone who's played this mod ever had any issue with heresies? I feel this this is a mechanic that needs to be made more threatening, as I keep getting heretics identified and then suddenly get notified that the conspiracy has been crushed without me doing anything. Yeah, I had few heretic rebellions. Nothing significant 2
Tyrranus Posted Thursday at 02:11 PM Posted Thursday at 02:11 PM On 10/5/2026 at 7:16 PM, ban10 said: As mentioned (and shown by ceraton in that Claude summary!) Theres a huge number of changes to make to even get things to normal working order. I have a branch up on Gitgud if you are interested in progress, but as I said before I want to work on this a bit and polish it since we're on "break" for a bit with a big DLC landing. Would rather work and get stuff done right and then improve then rush out something thats very buggy. PR will be up at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/merge_requests/334, happy for people to comment as I make changes, but don't expect it to work if you decide to run the branch 😅, its WIP! Edit: Wow, turns out AI coding is pretty good for this sorta work, in a single day I've already gotten the mod to a functional state, still a ton of testing todo but branch is in an Alpha working state (still quite broken). My current ETA is still next week, because I want to fully test and make sure everything is good before release, but if people want to test the branch go ahead. thanks as always for your hard work 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now