LustDemon69 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 6 hours ago, pottman said: Does this still work currently? No because the regula admin govt has been removed as of the latest version, so it's irrelevant currently
pottman Posted September 17 Posted September 17 13 hours ago, LustDemon69 said: No because the regula admin govt has been removed as of the latest version, so it's irrelevant currently I just want the Gender laws to stop switching after changing it while playing futa magister.
LustDemon69 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 17 hours ago, pottman said: I just want the Gender laws to stop switching after changing it while playing futa magister. Not really a government issue, that's just a scripted effect from the one holding the Magister trait being a ruler. You could try instead making the succession itself allow futa and male heirs, or just futa.
Johnny Wolf Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Spoiler So here we have something interesting. I'm the character on the bottom right expanding my power base and of the Greek-Norse culture. The Polish however have suddenly got the Warrior Famuli tradition, and it seems like it was done via decision, but I'm not sure how they did it and they still follow the unreformed slavic faiths. Not a major issue but thought it was interesting and funny.
ban10 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 (edited) 4 hours ago, Hi2248 said: The download leads to a 404 error Whoops, fixed Turns out 100mb is the max limit for packages, luckily I was able to fix a couple files and now its 99.84M A problem for another day 😭 This will be my last update before the next CK3 expansion coming out on 30th September Edited September 18 by ban10 4
Tsubasa171 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 4 hours ago, ban10 said: Whoops, fixed Turns out 100mb is the max limit for packages, luckily I was able to fix a couple files and now its 99.84M A problem for another day 😭 This will be my last update before the next CK3 expansion coming out on 30th September A minor suggestion. For the Germanic Magistri culture, maybe change the name list to the Bavarian name list instead of keeping it as the German name list. The German list only gives like two dynasty names when you randomize the family names 1
pottman Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 10:40 AM, LustDemon69 said: Not really a government issue, that's just a scripted effect from the one holding the Magister trait being a ruler. You could try instead making the succession itself allow futa and male heirs, or just futa. Anywhere to start in the files? Don't know which ones to mod.
LustDemon69 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 9 hours ago, pottman said: Anywhere to start in the files? Don't know which ones to mod. It looks like common/laws/regula_seccession_laws.txt is the place. I don't know how exactly you'd be able to put it as allowing futa, maybe just doing <has_trait_futa = yes> under the succession tab, but I'm unsure aabout it beyond that point. Could try looking at the futa mod or others which may have a futa law to see how they do it. Could also be you just make it into a female law and then have it strictly for futa, which may work better, just have to change a bit more. 1
Lady Lex Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/17/2026 at 11:46 AM, anonanon421 said: Compatch for Phaze's Futanari Mod, letting futanari become the magister, set a futanari doctrine, and do the lewd contracts that ordinarily require being male. Plans for special interactions with the bookmark futa, which there's some loc for. Not redoing loc for events because that requires editing the event itself, and for some reason the only way to overwrite an event is to overwrite the entire file, which would be a pain to maintain I may also add some more stuff, specifically futa religion specific events for the temple service contract, if I can figure out a way to do it without maintenance problems. futa_regula_patch_package.zip 59.1 kB · 10 downloads If I don't use Phaze's Futa mod (there are too many additional things). Can this mod be used to enable women to acquire traits and engage in other interactions
LustDemon69 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Would we be able to get an Austronesian Magistri culture, since A) there's so many and B) there's at least 2 regional troops from SEA that could be used Also, why is only the "Consecrate the Magister's Bloodline" Decision NOT in the Magistri tab? Keeps making me miss it because I have a lot of decision based mods and that one is usually at the bottom.
LustDemon69 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Would it be possible to make an elephant cavalry troop for the India region? Having the Asparas is nice but there's already a large saturation with Skirmisher types so more variety would be greatly appreciated.
Midwestvest Posted September 22 Posted September 22 With the new dlc coming out, I'm excited to see what you'll do moving forward. My mind is thinking of an ecclesiastic ruler discovering the book and using it to corrupt the faith from the inside. 4
Johnny Wolf Posted September 23 Posted September 23 In regards to the new decision for having Mulsa usurp their husbands titles, it says that if they are killed it's a cost of 10 tyranny. I keep doing it and I'm not getting any tyranny penalty, and it doesn't if show up in the list of mine of the mulsa's kills. It just says they were murdered. Not sure what your intention but thought you ought to know.
Johnny Wolf Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Is it super complicated to make events involving rivals and lovers of Rivals? Just a fun thought. Right now Rival rulers can be offed easily. On that note should the Abie thing be a percentage chance thing based on the Mulsa's Intrigue/diplomacy/learning or something? I absolutely do not want to complain about this mod being too easy, especially since I play with cheats so that when I get called into allies wars against adventures I can just immediately imprison then instead of trying to find them, but there are some things that feel too automatic.
Johnny Wolf Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Idea for idea box, would it be possible to make female rivals who are made Contubernalis stop being rivals, and possibly add rival flavor text for the interaction? They are still messing up my language notes and sabatoging innovations even though they are supposed to be docile servants.
LustDemon69 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/23/2026 at 6:42 AM, Johnny Wolf said: In regards to the new decision for having Mulsa usurp their husbands titles, it says that if they are killed it's a cost of 10 tyranny. I keep doing it and I'm not getting any tyranny penalty, and it doesn't if show up in the list of mine of the mulsa's kills. It just says they were murdered. Not sure what your intention but thought you ought to know. It's supposed to be seen as wantonly making Contubernalis out of peasants or nobility being somewhat punishing in opinion. That's how it used to be, where I would create a bunch at once and would get like -400 opinion as tyranny. Now, however, I don't know. Could be bugged because I think that's still the intent, or it could be modified to not be as punishing. /shrug 1
Johnny Wolf Posted September 27 Posted September 27 16 hours ago, LustDemon69 said: It's supposed to be seen as wantonly making Contubernalis out of peasants or nobility being somewhat punishing in opinion. That's how it used to be, where I would create a bunch at once and would get like -400 opinion as tyranny. Now, however, I don't know. Could be bugged because I think that's still the intent, or it could be modified to not be as punishing. /shrug I think it's more an issue that there's a value of tyranny and negative opinion that is there but not assigned to any character. The character is being murdered but the game isn't assigning a culprit.
Johnny Wolf Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Also, not sure if this is a Regula mod problem or a general CK3 problem but sometimes I have daughters with one of my many wives that are born as bastards of my wife's dynasty and have none of my congenital traits. (I also swapped over to my wife's character to see if I was in fact the father and there are no lovers or bastard secrets of any kind.) 1
TFDyikies Posted September 28 Posted September 28 does this work with overhaul mods? if loaded after?
Konstrukter2 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 @ban10 In the coming week you will probably do a substantial rework of the mod. Could the insurrection faction formed by Mulsas outside our realm get the "Alter inheritance law" option or at least give the "Alter inheritance law" scheme to Mulsas? I like to use it myself as an adventurer or as a subject. Really builds up that subversive/corruptive aura of The Keeper Of Souls religion. Still hoping for higher ranked "head of faith" titles. I asked once if the Head-Of-Faith title could be upgraded, but it can't. Making simply higher copies of the title should not be the problem. Is it then on the side of the religion, that it can only have one specific title? Meaning if you switch from head_of_faith_duchy_title to head_of_faith_kingdom_title (lets say the old title gets destroyed) you'll need a whole new religion? Is that something that could be be currently dynamically changed per decision/event in game?
LustDemon69 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 5 hours ago, TFDyikies said: does this work with overhaul mods? if loaded after? Depends on which ones really. There's some compatches out there if you know where to look (I don't) for the bigger ones like AGOT and EK2. However, I believe and map-altering mods are probably a no-go since there's not compatible holy sites (again, look for compatches). For ones like ED and Witchcraft and so on, yeah it works fine. DoL I wouldn't recommend because being a futa magister is really tricky, but you can try it if you want, someone posted some file fixes to make it work (kinda).
Jendic Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Modding devblog is out! "[Y]ou no longer need to override anything in the religion folder for adding Tenets and Doctrines! With these changes, the incompatibility of the religion system when adding new content is greatly reduced..." Sir, another refactoring has hit the mod! "Yes, a fully dynamic holy site system! You can create brand new Holy Sites, adopt holy sites from other Faiths (note: this is at the faith level, not the rite level), or abandon them. This means the old deactivate/activate Holy Site system is a thing of the past. Each Faith/religion has independent max Holy Site limits (with default max/min in defines), plus an optional major Holy Site at the religion level that can't be demoted or removed. If you want... you can steal every holy site of the world..." I really have to do a WC run one of these years... Added effects for removing parents: clear_father, clear_mother, clear_real_father & clear_real_mother If that child wasn't the Magister's before, she is now! Made `has_court_position` trigger able to take a scope Made `court_position_holder` script lists able to take a scope for the court position type I'm sure some use could be found for these. 4
ban10 Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 On 9/20/2026 at 11:06 PM, LustDemon69 said: Would we be able to get an Austronesian Magistri culture, since A) there's so many and B) there's at least 2 regional troops from SEA that could be used Also, why is only the "Consecrate the Magister's Bloodline" Decision NOT in the Magistri tab? Keeps making me miss it because I have a lot of decision based mods and that one is usually at the bottom. I'll mark this down as something to add in On 9/21/2026 at 5:05 AM, LustDemon69 said: Would it be possible to make an elephant cavalry troop for the India region? Having the Asparas is nice but there's already a large saturation with Skirmisher types so more variety would be greatly appreciated. I think the elephant troop already focuses on the elephant and is good enough? Don't think you need to really have a feminized/famuli version when the elephant is the main focus of the troop itself imo. On 9/22/2026 at 6:27 PM, Midwestvest said: With the new dlc coming out, I'm excited to see what you'll do moving forward. My mind is thinking of an ecclesiastic ruler discovering the book and using it to corrupt the faith from the inside. Very exciting stuff, defo something I want to think about. On 9/23/2026 at 12:42 PM, Johnny Wolf said: In regards to the new decision for having Mulsa usurp their husbands titles, it says that if they are killed it's a cost of 10 tyranny. I keep doing it and I'm not getting any tyranny penalty, and it doesn't if show up in the list of mine of the mulsa's kills. It just says they were murdered. Not sure what your intention but thought you ought to know. IIRC, that tyranny is for the women who does the usurping (she gains tyranny from kicking her husband out and taking over), I'll check the tooltip is not making that clear. On 9/24/2026 at 1:16 AM, Johnny Wolf said: Is it super complicated to make events involving rivals and lovers of Rivals? Just a fun thought. Right now Rival rulers can be offed easily. On that note should the Abie thing be a percentage chance thing based on the Mulsa's Intrigue/diplomacy/learning or something? I absolutely do not want to complain about this mod being too easy, especially since I play with cheats so that when I get called into allies wars against adventures I can just immediately imprison then instead of trying to find them, but there are some things that feel too automatic. Thats a good idea, I might turn that interaction into a scheme and make it less "easy" the holy site effect can now make that scheme easier to complete, good shout. On 9/24/2026 at 11:45 PM, Johnny Wolf said: Idea for idea box, would it be possible to make female rivals who are made Contubernalis stop being rivals, and possibly add rival flavor text for the interaction? They are still messing up my language notes and sabatoging innovations even though they are supposed to be docile servants. Yeah I can do the first bit, I'm not sure what you mean about messing up language notes and sabotaging innovations? Assume you mean events that pop up as they are still your rivals. Funny to think that incapable characters can be rivals... Tbh the new puppet system will probs have a new type specifically for Contubernalis, will see. On 9/27/2026 at 5:21 AM, LustDemon69 said: It's supposed to be seen as wantonly making Contubernalis out of peasants or nobility being somewhat punishing in opinion. That's how it used to be, where I would create a bunch at once and would get like -400 opinion as tyranny. Now, however, I don't know. Could be bugged because I think that's still the intent, or it could be modified to not be as punishing. /shrug Different interaction, he was talking about Abice Maritus, when a wife deposes husband and takes over, as explained, shes getting the tyranny, not you. On 9/27/2026 at 10:19 PM, Johnny Wolf said: I think it's more an issue that there's a value of tyranny and negative opinion that is there but not assigned to any character. The character is being murdered but the game isn't assigning a culprit. Good shout on not assigning culprit for murder, I will need to remember to add that On 9/27/2026 at 10:23 PM, Johnny Wolf said: Also, not sure if this is a Regula mod problem or a general CK3 problem but sometimes I have daughters with one of my many wives that are born as bastards of my wife's dynasty and have none of my congenital traits. (I also swapped over to my wife's character to see if I was in fact the father and there are no lovers or bastard secrets of any kind.) Random chance I guess? who knows 😖 On 9/28/2026 at 12:28 PM, TFDyikies said: does this work with overhaul mods? if loaded after? On 9/28/2026 at 6:00 PM, LustDemon69 said: Depends on which ones really. There's some compatches out there if you know where to look (I don't) for the bigger ones like AGOT and EK2. However, I believe and map-altering mods are probably a no-go since there's not compatible holy sites (again, look for compatches). For ones like ED and Witchcraft and so on, yeah it works fine. DoL I wouldn't recommend because being a futa magister is really tricky, but you can try it if you want, someone posted some file fixes to make it work (kinda). Main goal of the work for this release is to make this mod more compatible with all over overhual mods etc. 18 hours ago, Jendic said: Modding devblog is out! "[Y]ou no longer need to override anything in the religion folder for adding Tenets and Doctrines! With these changes, the incompatibility of the religion system when adding new content is greatly reduced..." Sir, another refactoring has hit the mod! "Yes, a fully dynamic holy site system! You can create brand new Holy Sites, adopt holy sites from other Faiths (note: this is at the faith level, not the rite level), or abandon them. This means the old deactivate/activate Holy Site system is a thing of the past. Each Faith/religion has independent max Holy Site limits (with default max/min in defines), plus an optional major Holy Site at the religion level that can't be demoted or removed. If you want... you can steal every holy site of the world..." I really have to do a WC run one of these years... Added effects for removing parents: clear_father, clear_mother, clear_real_father & clear_real_mother If that child wasn't the Magister's before, she is now! Made `has_court_position` trigger able to take a scope Made `court_position_holder` script lists able to take a scope for the court position type I'm sure some use could be found for these. I know, lots of stuff in here to think about! So, just an FYI all, the next release is going to be a BIG one, so take some time and play some vanilla CK3 and feel free to drop in ideas or comments in here, I'm going to start fleshing out all the features/changes I will make and pop them into an ongoing 6.0.0 Release branch for people who want to follow my work. I will also play some vanilla CK3 for this week to get to grip with all the fun new systems, already getting some big ideas for personal/core tenants to build for Regula Magistri 🤔 Expect an update to take a bit of time, not for few weeks at the very least. 9
anonanon421 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/20/2026 at 2:09 PM, Lady Lex said: If I don't use Phaze's Futa mod (there are too many additional things). Can this mod be used to enable women to acquire traits and engage in other interactions No; unfortunately the base Carnalitas futa content is basically nonexistent so I just wrote for Phaze's and the unlocking and initialization stuff depends on it. Feel free to use it as a basis but with how much in Regula assumes a character with a penis who can impregnate women I wouldn't be up for rewriting to not use phaze's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now