The most TERRIFYING fictional character ever.

Which fictional character terrifies you the most? The usual rules apply for this one:

No real life people who appeared in fiction.

It doesn't matter what media they come from. TV, movies, books, video games, etc.

NO POLITICS OR RELIGION. Seriously, do I need to explain why? Just don't do it. This is meant to be fun. If you want to talk about that crap, go somewhere else.

For me, it's probably Needles Kane from the Twisted Metal series.

sweet-tooth-2520957-normal.jpg?162061456

It's not his appearance that terrifies me. I've seen WAY worse. It's the fact that he's a murderous psychopath that murdered his own family except his daughter who escaped. Then he went on a murder spree where he was finally caught and sentenced to death, only to survive his execution. Then he murdered his way out and entered the Twisted Metal competition so he could have his wish granted: find his daughter so he can kill her. He's a killer former ice cream man who will stop at nothing to murder anyone who gets in his way. Or just murder you because it's Thursday. Or just because he feels like it. What's NOT to fear?

E.T.

No kidding, that shit was legitimately terrifying. Parents had to take me out of the cinema no longer than 20 minutes into the film. 40 years later I still have trauma.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Well, since I can't swim...

Jaws is a scary one. I love sharks, but not when they're trying to kill me. Legendary soundtrack, BTW.

4 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Well, since I can't swim...

Is it weird that because of this movie I won't swim in the ocean without being a little nervous? BTW- that story of the Indianapolis is true. If I'm on a sinking ship in the middle of the Atlantic or Pacific, I'll just shoot myself right there and then if rescue is uncertain. GF said most of the shit about sharks is greatly exaggerated since she has dived all over the world. So I asked her if she'd dive with Great Whites and of course she said "fuck no". :classic_tongue: