The most ANNOYING fictional character ever.

Who do you think is the most annoying fictional character ever? The rules:

The character must not be a real person who appeared in a fictional show. So, just because Kanye West appeared on South Park doesn't mean you can pick him.

It doesn't matter what form of media they're from. Video game, TV, movie, etc.

It doesn't matter if the character is good or bad or whatever. As long as you found them insufferable, they're free game.

NO RELIGION OR POLITICS. Seriously, do I need to explain this? Just don't fucking talk about it. This is meant to be fun. If you want to talk about that shit, do it somewhere else.

For my pick, it would have to be Sarah from Ed Edd n Eddy. She was just a spoiled brat who tattled on her brother, Ed, for just breathing. Also, she was a ruthless bully to anyone she didn't like. Every time she was on screen, I just thought "Ugh. Fuck off, you little bitch!" Her brother, Ed, was the most loving person in the world who did everything he could to be the best big brother he could, but she was just awful to him. Yeah, he was dumber than a doorknob, as my grandfather would say, but he still loved and cared about her. Yet, she was a ruthless and annoying bitch.

2 minutes ago, EthernalNoob said:

Excalibur (from Soul Eater)

Also know as this damm little piece of shit:

A little help with creating Excalibur from Soul Eater's giant head...  [help] : r/cosplay

Ugh. Fuck him to Oblivion, dude.

2 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Ugh. Fuck him to Oblivion, dude.

This character made me "go Joker" in less than 5 minutes... ITS UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING!!! He is annoying from the moment he shows up to the last minute of the anime. And in the Manga (Comics) he is even worse!

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What about from books which don't have pictures in them?

If it's a fictional character, it's allowed.

BTW, if you start any of your usual stuff here, and I'm sure that you know what I mean, I will report you, and don't you think for a second that I won't. No politics. No religion. No starting arguments.

9 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

That is a tough one as there is a treadmill offloading them onto the public leading back to Hollywood. I miss the days when Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars Episode 1 or Gurgi from The Black Cauldron could have been my honest answers.

Gurgi was that shih-tzu looking thing, right?

Just now, FauxFurry said:

Yes, he was. Gurgi wasn't quite cute enough to make up for that wretched personality.

All I remember about him from that movie was that he was obsessing over an apple.

8 hours ago, deadjester226 said:

I'm not sure I understand.

Basically, everyone: Rikimaru, Ayame, Honicage . For those familiar with this game, they are well known . Each of the three has its own imaginative points.

1) Rikimaru : Defeating the megadirector with nothing or almost nothing is equivalent to destroying a tank with a slingshot

2) Ayame : Her short stature allows her to hide everywhere, making her effectively invisible

3) Honicage : The real enemy of the whole series . Beating him is challenging 

EDIT

This video begins with a sword stuck in the ground, to know why, you must have finished the first Tenchu 

Edited by ?????? 1627

Nazeem. A complete and total Dick!

"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."
―Nazeem[src]

image.png.ff270eef187a72c25c16ab3d3ff5c2c6.png

Edited by Sir Bron
11 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Gurgi from The Black Cauldron

I loved that movie as child, but if I watch it now it only hurts ?

Children must have a higher resistance to annoying characters.

I mean they have to deal with teachers and parents all day, right? ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
11 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Basically, everyone: Rikimaru, Ayame, Honicage . For those familiar with this game, they are well known . Each of the three has its own imaginative points.

1) Rikimaru : Defeating the megadirector with nothing or almost nothing is equivalent to destroying a tank with a slingshot

2) Ayame : Her short stature allows her to hide everywhere, making her effectively invisible

3) Honicage : The real enemy of the whole series . Beating him is challenging 

EDIT

This video begins with a sword stuck in the ground, to know why, you must have finished the first Tenchu 

Gotcha. Never played that game, but I feel the same way with everyone is Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. Everyone in that game is annoying.

11 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Nazeem. A complete and total Dick!

"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."
―Nazeem[src]

image.png.ff270eef187a72c25c16ab3d3ff5c2c6.png

That's the reason I always kill him.