The most ANNOYING fictional character ever.

11 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Iris West-Allen from "The Flash" (2014-2023)

Yes! Holy fuck, she was so annoying!

If we're going to talk about annoying female partners, Skyler White from "Breaking Bad". She had good reason for why she acted the way she did, but all she did in the show was make things worse.

Metal Gear Solid  PSX 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

The imaginative peculiarity? In order to defeat it,  " you have to change the door " 

But what does this clue mean? This opponent is perfectly capable of anticipating our every move before we even think of it

But, back to the door clue . After a few hours of futile attempts, we receive a message via radio from General

" Snake, you have to change doors to beat him " . 

But what does it mean?

Just disconnect the joystick from door 1 and connect it to door 2 . 

Great ingenuity of the programmers who gave a nice imaginative touch to this character 

27 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Metal Gear Solid  PSX 

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

The imaginative peculiarity? In order to defeat it,  " you have to change the door " 

But what does this clue mean? This opponent is perfectly capable of anticipating our every move before we even think of it

But, back to the door clue . After a few hours of futile attempts, we receive a message via radio from General

" Snake, you have to change doors to beat him " . 

But what does it mean?

Just disconnect the joystick from door 1 and connect it to door 2 . 

Great ingenuity of the programmers who gave a nice imaginative touch to this character 

I agree on that.

3 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

You take that back!  He was an amazing character.  ??

I don't even know who he is, honestly. In the pic, he looks like the result of Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock doing the Fusion Dance from DBZ. Eddie Rock. Or Chris Murphy. Whichever you prefer.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Guess you've never seen the movie Friday with Ice Cube or the Rush Hour series with Jackie Chan.

Nope. I've seen many movies, but those aren't among them.

3 hours ago, deadjester226 said:

I don't even know who he is, honestly. In the pic, he looks like the result of Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock doing the Fusion Dance from DBZ. Eddie Rock. Or Chris Murphy. Whichever you prefer.

You definitely need to watch The Fifth Element.  It's all kinds of cheesy, but every single character (even the extras) just have so much personality and unique identities.  It's just so memorable!

33 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

You definitely need to watch The Fifth Element.  It's all kinds of cheesy, but every single character (even the extras) just have so much personality and unique identities.  It's just so memorable!

I just Googled it, and I was immediately sold when I saw that Gary Oldman was in it. He's one of my favorite actors ever!

3 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

There is certainly a distinct difference between a character who is designed to be annoying in setting and a character who is unintentionally annoying to the audience. I would place Ruby Rhod in Category 1 while characters like Captain Marvel fall into Category 2. 

On 5/31/2023 at 4:26 PM, davisev5225 said:

I understand that he's supposed to be annoying and Chris Tucker gives him a ton of personality, it's just too much for me.  But yes, the movie is amazing overall.

On 5/31/2023 at 9:33 PM, davisev5225 said:

It's all kinds of cheesy,

I am glad you said that, It is so packed with cheeze I am surprised @Darkpig isn't here quoting about it.  That was a Joke...:lol:

But it is worth watching at least once if you have never seen it.

15 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Chi Chi from DBZ.

Agreed. Went from kind of cool to annoying, controlling, nagging bitch.

2 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Agreed. Went from kind of cool to annoying, controlling, nagging bitch.

I'm a chick and even I wanna slap the shit out of her lol.