[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

i downloaded everythign listed, set it all up and everythings working fine except dragons don't have their "special parts"

i think its because of eternal blacks immersive bodies, after i clicked the download link on his thread it came up with three links on loverslab

Your files are available below.
Rate this file

Rating files helps other users!

star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png

the first and last are encrypted on Mega.com and the middle i downloaded. i got a 107mb file and loaded it up in NMM because its a Fomod, but it only had things like argonian and khajit piercings, overhaul, and 4 new beast races. is that the correct one?

strange because i read somewhere that immersive bodies has dragon stuff :) and there is a animation for it in bestiality rape animation pack. another thing is that only draugr freeze up and don't do any animations even though i used FNIS so no idea whats wrong there.

edit: horse is missing its stuff too

edit edit: figured it out, i was downloading the main file, the one i was supposed todownload was in the encrypted one, its the gender beta, and the codes he has on the page under a spoiler tab.

I'm running into a confusing problem, I've installed deleted redownloaded and reinstalled Gone's animations and am using 'Hentai Creatures' but none of tha animations work.  The creature and the target female 'engage' for a lack of a better term, but no animations at all.  I've done both the manual install and NMM install but neither seem to do anything, and yes I'm using FNIS ( up to date, as is SexLab ) after doing so.  Have I missed a step or something?

Darn.  I asked because it uses all the same animation resources.  Everything works -except- the animations.  I can summon any number of critters, interact with them ( except the naughty kind of interaction ), and even use the spells on them that tell them to hump the player character... but no animations. 

I'm going down on all creatures, or they on me =P ..but I saw horses got no dong yet, is that correct? And the dragons, are they still a work in progress? Because i'm floating miles from them.

Kudos for everything else so far tho, it's great!

Now to get a troll on me without actual killing me on that last blow needed to down you... =/

Edit: Frost trolls don't work yet, normal ones do

Guest m4master3456

When I use these animations the creature animations work just fine but the character doesn't move I am using the temptress race and was wondering if that has anything to do with my problem

For people with standing still "events" make sure that in sexlab menu in the ui that allow creature ineraction is checked.

For dissapearing bodies make sure you have the moded Imersive bodies file and that you have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as ADMIN.

For first time installs with no menus showing wait up to 5 mins some times menus dont load right away.

Dragons do Work but only a specific one has the correct animation texture. use fucktoy critters to spawn the non agressive dragon that has the correct texture. (may still bug out after an animation"

If you install any other mods that as animations (boob jiggle for example) make sure you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as ADMIN again.

thank you to all the modders/animator/scripters for making thses resorces.

For people with standing still "events" make sure that in sexlab menu in the ui that allow creature ineraction is checked.

For dissapearing bodies make sure you have the moded Imersive bodies file and that you have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as ADMIN.

For first time installs with no menus showing wait up to 5 mins some times menus dont load right away.

Dragons do Work but only a specific one has the correct animation texture. use fucktoy critters to spawn the non agressive dragon that has the correct texture. (may still bug out after an animation"

If you install any other mods that as animations (boob jiggle for example) make sure you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as ADMIN again.

thanks, some of them helped me, but I still don't see all the monsters, like Giant or bears, how to fix that?

thanks, some of them helped me, but I still don't see all the monsters, like Giant or bears, how to fix that?

try disabling Eternal Black - Immersive Bodies Genders if you have that.

then reinstalling BestialityAnimationPack and BestialityExtras and running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as ADMIN again.

sometimes if they were not in their the first time you ran GenerateFNISforUsers and then you rerun it they wont show still.

also try the mod HentaiCreaturesV1_04 to summon in non agressive controlable mobs to test them.

Eternal Black - Immersive Bodies Genders does work but you must use the modified .esp file.

strange, i did all the things you said, even turning off eternal black - immerse bodies genders, wich was a bad idea because I didn't see any monsters anymore.

I added the wolves pack and those helped, now I can see wolves, but I still can't see bears, giants or trolls. And it doesn't work with humans either.

hmm not sure at what point errors are at.

when i installed i used these instructions. so might have to start from square one. also some mods have notes inside and may need to be installed manually.

***disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for any fuck-ups that may cause the installation of this stuff***

Before installing any mod or data files manually I highly recommend you to register at the nexus community and install the Nexus mod manager, it will help you install/delete , activate/deactivate mods very quickly and safely:

*Note that some mods need additional steps and require manual installations, always read the instructions before installing, take this with patience, if you rush through it you will mess things up and something won't work, making you lose hours trying to find the root of the problem*

The mods, listed in the order that I've installed them:

+ Install with the nexus mod manager.

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811//?
*this one is more complex and it's esential so... read the instructions carefully 
*You will also need the Fnis creature pack (under optional files)  

+ Follow the instructions on the download page. This is the framework that is used as base for most of the sex mods. including the creature sex ones.

+ Instructions are inside the .rar file.
* These are just the animation files, it doesn't do anything by itself.   
* In the download page you'll also find "bestialityextras.rar" these are the files for the creature's dicks. 

But in order for the animations to happen you'll need another mod, there are a few that use these animations, the main difference is the way that the sex is started:

* This is the one that I use, it simply add summoning spells for the creatures, once summoned you can tell them to "train" they'll seek the nearest female (or male if you set so in the options) and start fucking them. It's pure bliss to see your favorite girl getting fucked by a troll... while a pack of wolfs, giants, dogs, werewolves, falmers, gargoyles... stand around her waiting for their turn :3  you can also set it to work with the player's character.

* The title says it all, when a human is defeated by a creature they start fucking them.

* Adds a spell, when casted on a creature the sex animation starts, it's simple but it only works on the player's character.

hmm not sure at what point errors are at.

when i installed i used these instructions. so might have to start from square one. also some mods have notes inside and may need to be installed manually.

***disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for any fuck-ups that may cause the installation of this stuff***

Before installing any mod or data files manually I highly recommend you to register at the nexus community and install the Nexus mod manager, it will help you install/delete , activate/deactivate mods very quickly and safely:

*Note that some mods need additional steps and require manual installations, always read the instructions before installing, take this with patience, if you rush through it you will mess things up and something won't work, making you lose hours trying to find the root of the problem*

The mods, listed in the order that I've installed them:

+ Install with the nexus mod manager.

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811//?
*this one is more complex and it's esential so... read the instructions carefully 
*You will also need the Fnis creature pack (under optional files)  

+ Follow the instructions on the download page. This is the framework that is used as base for most of the sex mods. including the creature sex ones.

+ Instructions are inside the .rar file.
* These are just the animation files, it doesn't do anything by itself.   
* In the download page you'll also find "bestialityextras.rar" these are the files for the creature's dicks. 

But in order for the animations to happen you'll need another mod, there are a few that use these animations, the main difference is the way that the sex is started:

* This is the one that I use, it simply add summoning spells for the creatures, once summoned you can tell them to "train" they'll seek the nearest female (or male if you set so in the options) and start fucking them. It's pure bliss to see your favorite girl getting fucked by a troll... while a pack of wolfs, giants, dogs, werewolves, falmers, gargoyles... stand around her waiting for their turn :3  you can also set it to work with the player's character.

* The title says it all, when a human is defeated by a creature they start fucking them.

* Adds a spell, when casted on a creature the sex animation starts, it's simple but it only works on the player's character.

I'm sorry to bother you so much, but these are the mods I have running. ( Also, I don't see the penis on the human males). Are these the right mods?

post-275935-0-39622100-1386112220_thumb.jpg

Archived