[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

Is anyone able to offer advice on how to get these mods so that I can fix horses and huskys please.  Wolves bears and other stuff seem to be working ok, but horses members are invisible and when I use matchmaker to test huskys it just says that it fizzles and fails to effect them. I have the following mods:

FNIS + Creatures

Beast animaion pack + extras

Immercive bodys

Sexlab:

Werewolves

Matchamker

Framework

Nude Creatures.

Thanks

My sex mods are all working fine. However.... I do not see the creature animations working on screen ever. I have gone threw the list and have installed everything listed and ran FNIS but there is no mention of creature mods on Fnis list.

I have

Bestiality animation pack

Bestiality extras

Horny wolves

Sexlab and nude creatures

Fnis Behaviours and idle spells 

PC EAP

I also have all the other sexlab systems running. Please help!

What's PC EAP?

Sorry it was on the main page of this forum and that was the short hand for it on a few sites.

PC Exclusive Animation Path 3.5.2

I tried a fresh build following the steps on the front of this thread and the creatures did start to stand in the right spot, but still no movement. And some of my npc's have been stuck in arms out floating poses. I'm a little lost as to what to do.

I have the same problem as Sybian. Human animations work fine, the creature and actor get positioned correctly, but the animation never starts. For example, the Falmer sits as soon as the animation is supposed to start.

I have just FNIS 4.1, FNIS Creatures 4.1 and FNIS Spells 4.1 installed aside from SexLab. What's the matter?

My sex mods are all working fine. However.... I do not see the creature animations working on screen ever. I have gone threw the list and have installed everything listed and ran FNIS but there is no mention of creature mods on Fnis list.

I have

Bestiality animation pack

Bestiality extras

Horny wolves

Sexlab and nude creatures

Fnis Behaviours and idle spells 

PC EAP

I also have all the other sexlab systems running. Please help!

Have you installed FNIS creature Pack?

I seem to be having a problem getting creatures to work. All other Sexlab content works no problem. I've installed all files in the first post including the FNIS Creature Pack, i've notice that is a common question and answer going on here. All files are current and up to date. I think I may have narrowed it down at least. In the MCM menu for Sexlab the tabs Animation Settings and Player Hotkeys are empty. There are no configurable options there. I had thought that toggle creatures meant ENABLE creatures, not the same thing. So does anyone know what may be causing this issue. 

If you're using NMM and you clicked through installing the mods too quickly you may have selected to actually not install the creature pack when it was supposed to. NMM will still check it off green like it's installed when it is not. The FNIS creature pack is one of those mods that NMM thinks is a direct replacer for it's core mod (FNIS in this case). 

If the option "Yes" is selected it will not install and will bypass it. "No" will appropriately install creatures. I made this mistake once, took a while to find it.  

Hello. I feel like this has been asked a thousand times already but I can't figure it out no matter how much I read. I recently got into the SexLab Framework mods and want to get Defeat and Submit to work with creatures. I have all the required and suggested mods installed but when my character is going to be knocked down, she falls for a second, not even hitting the ground and the creature walks away, like it skips the whole thing. As for Submit, when I hit the submit key, I just get the message that I'm still in combat. I'm 90% certain I have all the setting right for this to go through, and I know the animations work cause I can get them started with Bestiality Rape and Creature Sex - Spell. The only one in the Required/Suggested I don't have installed is Match Maker. I'm going to go ahead and try it and hope it helps, didn't seem like it was needed. So, I'm not sure what's left going on. Also, do I have to have Random Sex active? The above doesn't work either way but just wondering since it was being a bit annoying while trying to play. 

I have installed:

SexLab - up to date and Creature Animations active

SexLab Defeat - up to date and Creatures allowed as attackers and morality off.

SexLab Submit - The slider bar for creatures all the way up.

FNIS with Creature pack - up to date.

Thank you for any help and suggestions! These are really great mods and add a lot to Skyrim.

Edit: Had a weird situation occur while playing. I was moving along and got into a fight with some Forsworn. Then a merchant and his horse came up and started fighting too. Suddenly the message pops up saying "Horse wants to rape Forsworn" and it all went through. After the fight, I attacked the horse and Defeat's animation played and it went all rapey. Does Skyrim treat horses as NPCs or something? I also saw pop up was "Large Cat" wants to rape X. So some of mine work and some don't I guess.

So, I haven gone through the steps so many times now I am not sure anymore.

I have the problem where the animals having their ways with my char just stands there hovering over my character while my character is getting " air humped". I downloaded every mod by NMM and I have made sure that both SKSE, SexLab and FNIS are all in the newest version.

I have made sure of that each mod has the mod they require to function... Still, no progress at all, no change at all. The human intercourses work smoothly and I haven't tested it with the werewolves yet. I've also read all the mods read me files still the game won't have it work. I am also running SKSE on max graphic and I do have some texture packs so I am not sure if they make the mods collide.

Should I also put all the mods in a spesefic load order? 

Any suggestions at all? Yes, No? :o 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I haven gone through the steps so many times now I am not sure anymore.

I have the problem where the animals having their ways with my char just stands there hovering over my character while my character is getting " air humped". I downloaded every mod by NMM and I have made sure that both SKSE, SexLab and FNIS are all in the newest version.

I have made sure of that each mod has the mod they require to function... Still, no progress at all, no change at all. The human intercourses work smoothly and I haven't tested it with the werewolves yet. I've also read all the mods read me files still the game won't have it work. I am also running SKSE on max graphic and I do have some texture packs so I am not sure if they make the mods collide.

Should I also put all the mods in a spesefic load order? 

Any suggestions at all? Yes, No? :o

Have you reset all animations in Sexlab?

what would be the minimum requirements to have sex with beasts. And by that I am not talking about the rape stuff or even having sex with horses, wolves, cows, bears.

here is what I am looking for.

My character is a werewolf and I have followers that are werewolves. What would I need to have my character have sex with a follower in werewolf form? Or is that even possible?

Currently I use FNIS, Animated Prostitution v5.1, pinup poser and puppeteer. What I am looking for is not so much the animation of the werewolf but being able to manipulate the pose of the werewolf. I would not complain if there was animation involved but I am content to set up poses to depict sex acts like I already do with pinup poser and puppeteer. Any suggestions from the knowledgeable source out here?

Note I do not use SKSE, BOSS or SKyUI or what ever that last abbreviation is suppose to be. I already have Derax's male werewolf mod.

If I was more computer/program savy I would just jump in head first and go all out. But I'm trying to keep my installed mod list down as I currently run a 99% stable game with over 100 mods active.

Thanks in advance.

I dont get any crashing, and the animations work, but i DO have a slight problem, about 3rd to a half of the animations have the models not lined up

for example, the giant animation, the lady is hovering in the air about 3 feet away from the giants hand, same with the wolves, the character is slightly forward.

Archived