[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

Is the matchmaker only for creatures? The only time I can choose when my character can have sex is the random sex mod. Other than that, the matchmaker spell only works on creatures. When I use it on npcs, their clothes are gone but nothing happens. They just carry on with what they're doing. Other than that, dialogue doesn't work either. Especially with the "Hey, stud" thing. 

Is the matchmaker only for creatures? The only time I can choose when my character can have sex is the random sex mod. Other than that, the matchmaker spell only works on creatures. When I use it on npcs, their clothes are gone but nothing happens. They just carry on with what they're doing. Other than that, dialogue doesn't work either. Especially with the "Hey, stud" thing. 

It still works fine for me on both creatures and human. Probably you should try to reinstall your sexlab framework.

I had a bug with this mod, only happened once though... but a bug is a bug until it's debugged : I had my two followers with me : Lydia and Stenvar, when we were traveling by foot, I used the "target" spell on both and nothing happened... then I used the "target" spell on Lydia and the "self" spell on myself and again nothing happened... then for the last try I used the "target" spell on Stenvar and the "self" spell on myself and we faced to each other but nothing more happened... Then I rage quit the game (well, not really   :P it ain't my style) and I launched it once again... and it worked ! Exactly at the same place, without changing anything with MCM.

Probably a dumb question, but I am not able to work this out.... :( ....I am not sure how to get the erect versions of Bears and Sabre Cats....in my Meshes files I have for eg. under Bears Character Assets: bear_flaccid.nif and bear_hard.nif. I removed the 'flaccid.nif' but game CTD'ed on loading, so I am guessing that is not the way to do it...I put the file back in and Game loaded no problem....How do I get my Bears and Cats erect?...Same problem with Trolls.

The rules have changed again. Don't remove or rename anything. Install NudeCreatures, it will do the job for you by switching meshes/textures at the beginning and end of the sex act. Funnily enough, some bears also change colour. :P If a creature turns invisible when it starts humping, you should reinstall the BestialityExtras pack.

The rules have changed again. Don't remove or rename anything. Install NudeCreatures, it will do the job for you by switching meshes/textures at the beginning and end of the sex act. Funnily enough, some bears also change colour. :P If a creature turns invisible when it starts humping, you should reinstall the BestialityExtras pack.

Will do...thank you... ^_^

Well got everything working...mostly. Only real issues I'm having is spiders and chaurus doing everything backwards, and horses and dragons not having genitals. I have the bestiality animations pack with the extras, nude creatures, and updated sexlab frame with FNIS and FNIIS creatues. I have loaded and unloaded and couple of times and still cant get them working right. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I also read that i need immersive bodies but i just cant for the love of me find what i need from it, again please excuse my ignorance on this.

Ok, this has been said a thousand times by mutiple people and ive been reading forums for days and trying everything i can think of for this to work. All creatures do not move during rape or any other sex animation. my character moves but they dont. Human on human works great but creatures just stand there. they are not in t-pose they just stand there. I have run fnis a hundred times and there are no conflicts. I have deleted and reinstalled fnis multiple times. I have run the cache integrity multiple times and have corrected those errors. I was thinking it might be the animation files through what i believe is beastialityanimationpack but im not sure. I have deleted that as well and reinstalled and the creatures still dont move.

I have the following running

beastiality pack animation

beastiality extras

fnis neccesary 4.0.2

fnis spells latest version

sexlab framework 1.24

fnis creatures 4.0.4

sexlab random sex

sexlab defeat

sexlab submit

sexlab nude creatures

All the creatures have genitalia and there pics are good so all the immersive bodies and such for genitalia are working just fine. 

The creature animation dont work for rape,random sex, or anything else they never move for anything. They attack and function just fine for playing but creature sex animation they dont move.

I have done everything i can think of and im at a loss. Thank you for reading this long SH*T,lol and any help will be appreciated greatly. I just hope i dont have to reinstall everything again from scratch.

Also i have tried clean and new saves and they still dont move.

Oh, i might be able to figure it out if someone can confirm that a file like this name Bestiality_wolfDoggystyle_Wolf1_S1.hkx is the correct name for an animation file. also i have a folder under animations that say sexlab creature. now a file under that folder is named Canine_Doggystyle_A2_S1.hkx. I am wondering also if that is also the right name.

Thank you again for reading this.

yes i have done that also. and this is what fnis says sorry if its a little long and there are no errors at all.

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   11/22/2013 10:34:20 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
 358 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\male\
 363 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1145 animations for 7 mods successfully included (characters)

This is my logfile, from what i can see.. no files beginning with beastiality are showing in the logfile.

Archived