[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

I realize this has kinda have been said before, but i'm also having the same problem, except it's reversed. i have all of the files extracted and downloaded, and when i trigger either the spells or get raped i my character will just stand sill in a default pose while the beast of choice does his work. What exactly should i do?

I've redownloaded the files and everything, multiple times over.

note: i'm playing as a male argonian, if it means anything.

I realize this has kinda have been said before, but i'm also having the same problem, except it's reversed. i have all of the files extracted and downloaded, and when i trigger either the spells or get raped i my character will just stand sill in a default pose while the beast of choice does his work. What exactly should i do?

I had that happen to me also. But it was before I read this set up and I can't recall that set up. XD

What spell are you using? The only ones I can mange to list was the one you enable through menu.

I had that happen to me also. But it was before I read this set up and I can't recall that set up. XD

What spell are you using? The only ones I can mange to list was the one you enable through menu.

Man, i use all of the spells. none of them work for some reason. When i go to the testing cell, all of the animals perform the same way. No matter what happens with any beasts, i keep having the exact same interactions.

Try using matchmaker or sexlab enchantress, the spells in creature sex are severely outdated and may even be completely broken with the newer versions of sexlab.

Also try creating a new female character simply for debugging purposes.

I know you said youre playing an argonian, but do you have any mods installed such as character specific animation path?  Not sure if that would cause problems, but who knows.

Hmm having some problems here, first, horse genitals don't seem to work, got EB-Races.esm loaded, as well as EB-Races.bsa, but no horse genitals show up. Assuming I've done something wrong there... I'm also having the PC T-Pose problem, but I think this is due to PC exclusive animation path. Where should I look for the animation files so I can copy them to the PCEA path?

Other than that, I'd like to point out that horny dogs of skyrim isn't needed anymore, since the meshes are included in NudeCreatures.

Similarly, for as far as I know the Beastiality animation pack is no longer needed in the latest version of sexlab. Unless there's some extra animations included in the pack, but I've not checked that. Sexlab does come with a bunch of creature animations now, anyways.

Hmm having some problems here, first, horse genitals don't seem to work, got EB-Races.esm loaded, as well as EB-Races.bsa, but no horse genitals show up. Assuming I've done something wrong there... I'm also having the PC T-Pose problem, but I think this is due to PC exclusive animation path. Where should I look for the animation files so I can copy them to the PCEA path?

Other than that, I'd like to point out that horny dogs of skyrim isn't needed anymore, since the meshes are included in NudeCreatures.

Similarly, for as far as I know the Beastiality animation pack is no longer needed in the latest version of sexlab. Unless there's some extra animations included in the pack, but I've not checked that. Sexlab does come with a bunch of creature animations now, anyways.

You miss EB-Gender that holds the horse .. details. EB-Races are new none vanilla Monster only. (As fair as i know.)

You miss EB-Gender that holds the horse .. details. EB-Races are new none vanilla Monster only. (As fair as i know.)

Thought so, not sure if I dled the right thing then. I'll have to take a look at it again I guess.

Also, I noticed I hadn't ticked the PCEA patch in fnis, this caused the T-Pose problem for me.

I tried following the instructions to the T

I still have numerous problems. The creatures have no genitalia, so I re-installed nude creatures, that makes them completely invisible during sex, so I re-installed Extras, now I can see them, but again no junk...

Nvm I got it working for all creatures except giants.

Am I really the only person that is having animation synchronization problems with Creatures?

if u use SexLab Defeat V4.2.1 use key 6 7 8 in time sex

what need do for play animfion, all easy

Key 6 7 8?

Those keys arent bound by anything. Afaik defeat only uses arrows and shift keys.

Well there must be something wronge with me doing this or my computer
i simply cant get my mods to Work

same here, except I have the changed Kajhit (if thats how you spell it :/) and the two new "mixed" races, got the junk to show on all but horses (i think) but no matter what i try the animations wont work, except the Defeat knock down vs npc but no creatures.

Hi All,

I'm kind of new to modding and I'm having an issue where the animations show, but the alignment of the participants is off so the sex scenes (both with creatures and humans) look odd. 

I've installed the necessary mods:

SKYUI

SKSE

SOS

sexlab

FNIS

the Bestiality mods

Random Sex Mod

Matchmaker

Defeat

Nude Creatures

I've tried the option to use the average height of the characters but that didn't help.  I'm also using the UNP Blessed Body mod ( All the mods were installed using nexus mod manager.

Please help

Invisibile creatues while sex acts most likely means that you use NudeCreature mod but you miss the required gender mod. NudeCreature tires to replace the normal mesh of a creature with a different model if you engage in a sex act with. If the model is missing you see nothing.

It's quite a mess witch mod brings witch model so i can't answer for sure witch one to use.

I use "Immersive Bodies" with the EB_Gender extension, Nude Creature and Enchantress and all supported creatures work.

but ... Spider and Cherus don't have a penis in EB-Immersive. EB-Immersive mostly contain only undetailed creatures in the moment and NudeCreatures doesn't support them so they use the undetailed models wihle acts.. So i hacked the Archive and inserted the models with the details to the BSA-Archive. I did the same for the Werwolfs. This means that these creatures always have a boner in my game as NudeCreature doesn't support them.

It would be a very nice act of EB and the guy from NudeCreature if they could speak to each other and solve this mess.

I've installed everything correctly, thrice, and i seem not to be able to get the creatures' animations to work. My character starts the animation, but the creatures just stand there. 

Only the bear works, and strangely enough, only the bear folder in meshes has proper behavior files (bearbehavior.hkx, etc..) The rest of the creatures only have one or two behavior files. When i run GenerateFNISforUsers, i get no error, but it says there's only one creature animation. If i remove bearbehavior.hkx and run it again, doesn't say anything about creatures at all.

Everything is installed properly, im sure. It's like all the animal's behavior files are missing while the animation files are there.

you also have to install the creature behavior files on the FNIS skyrimnexusmods page,  scroll down a bit, its under optional.

Also make sure you have a newish version of sexlab.

If youve had previous (beta) versions of FNIS installed, you may have to get nitty gritty and manually make sure there are no excess files inside each creatures folder.

As a matter of fact, the problem for me WAS FNIS Creatures 4.1. I found somewhere the older version 4.0, and once i installed that all the creatures' animations issues were gone. I think 4.1 version is missing some files.

Take for example the behaviors folder of the giant. In FNIS creatures 4.1 there's only one file, giantbehavior_TEMPLATE.

In the 4.0 version there are two other files called FNISRoot_Behavior and giantbehavior_FNIS, which seem to do all the work.

I'm not even close to an expert when it comes down to these stuff, but it's obvious that the two files missing in FNIS creatures 4.1 for every creature do all the work.

EDIT: Wolves/death hounds have NO animations whatsoever, FNIS should fix it most of the time, but nope.

EDIT2: So, i downgraded my FNIS BEHAVIOUR FILES AND CREATURE FILES and now wolves/death hounds have animation. So to everyone who's having the same problem; DOWNGRADE

But i still have 1 problem: Everytime i try to matchmake myself with any animal, it says "Your spell fizzles away, and won't affect x". So far i haven't seen the sex animations work. I tried the mazoky's sex spell mod again and the test cell. I casted a spell and my character started to do the sex animation, but the werewolf/falmer/wolf etc just stood there. I'm not sure what to do.

I noticed too that by downgrading FNIS, it's no longer compatible with the new version of SexLab which requires FNIS 4.1.1 or NEWER. I can't downgrade SexLab and see if that's the case since there's only SexLab 1.34v available for download. 

Man this sucks lol

EDIT3: Bear's sex animation is the ONLY one that works

Interesting situation.  every time i try to have sex with a draugr, he goes all stiff like.  humans work fine, but draugrs dont.  i have the following installed:

http://imgur.com/nId5PV1

FNIS 4.1.1

FNIS creatures (most recent)

Bestiality animation pack

bestiality extras

zaz animation 0054

xp32

thats it.  also, on a side note, im getting horrible ankle lines with unpb, realgirls and sweaty body.  any tips?

Archived