[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

I made sure I had the needed meshes but I am still running into issues.  All the animations work minus troll animations for some reason. The werewolves, gargoyles, and dremora have the erect penis.  But there is nothing there for giants, falmer, draugr, and vampire lord in game.  Despite the model files within my skyrim folder having them.

For whatever reason when I used mod manager to install the files which were suppose to have the meshes it didn't transfer things completely and I had to manually do it.

But since even manually transferring the files it doesn't have the errect models in game for certain things I am unsure whats causing my problem.

I assume the regular procedure for manually installing the mods have not changed?

steam /steam apps/ common / the first data folder and say overwrite?

Or do I need to place said mesh/texture files elsewhere for it to replace the vanella skins?

Or perhaps these meshes/textures are only attached to very particular mobs in the game?

The process hasn't changed but you need to rename the .nif files. I use the falmer as example.

The meshes are in data/meshes/actors/falmer/character assets. There are seven files for the default falmer and six different versions (prowler, nightstalker etc.). The game will only use its default filenames, so you need to rename falmer01_naked.nif etc. to falmer01.nif etc. to make them appear in Skyrim. Make sure to backup your original files as falmer01_original.nif or something before you start the _naked renaming process.

The same goes for draugr and all the other creatures covered (or rather, uncovered) by the Bestiality Extras pack. For dragons and horses, you need to look elsewhere.

Do u mean am I playing as a custom race or do I have any custom race mods installed?

My two characters are a high elf and dark elf.

It's odd that when I go in and open the nif files via nifskope it shows the models having a penis but won't show up in game.  Whats even more odd is that the meshes show up for everything else but falmer, draugr, giants, and vampire lord.  It's just those 4 creatures that are not working right for whatever reason.

Do you think maybe I should try dragging said files in again and renaming them?  Maybe something went wrong when I did it the first time?

I'm just going to leave this here, i'm sure its been asked and answered but i've got the Animations and all that to work but the only one thats driving me crazy is the wolf, the dog works but the wolf animations do not, the character moves but the wolf is motionless a stiff statue,  any ideas?

Update FNIS, read changelog.

Guest ultima9999

when you download Elin or Monli there is a link for the foxshop with merged armors , for the two races i read.

thank you waxenfigure , will check for it.

yes , i think SOS is giving me some troubles , after reinstalling it the game keeps CTD when pants are removed , so i guess i have to give up with it .

know any good male body replacer i could use instead ?

char size was not a problem , fixed with "showracemenu" , as soon as the menu appeared the size was adjusted , thanks anyway for the info.

i'm no modder so i can't do anything for skyrim , but i really wish to thank you for your time , help and mods , and i would like to give a little reward for it.

EDIT

image removed by the author to meet the forum policy

under the spoiler there is an image (1440x900) i made using various CG programs , bestiality and trapshota content , if you like it then enjoy it , if you don't like it ...well.... it's under a spoiler so don't watch it !

it's just my way to say thanks

i want that where can i get that for the horses?

sorry if i took this long to answer , the image i posted here has nothing to do with skyrim .

in case you noticed it , the genital you see in this image it's named milhorse cock or something like that perhaps mill_horse_cock.

it's  a prop for poser and comes with some morphs , but i converted into a figure , it has no morphs now ( in my runtime) but it can bend a little better as the original prop can only bend up and down and not on the sides.

(sorry to everyone else for going offtopicwith this part)

next i have a question , i came accross a post explaining the procedure to change you partner from dog to wolf and viceversa ..

i can't find that post anymore and i'm looking for it since 2 days now.

i want to change dogs to wolves for the simple fact that there is more wolves than dogs into the wilds , just a matter of chances...

i remember the post talking about dogs being the default for sexlab as both can't work at the same time or something like that.

if someone knows which post i am talking about please , i beg you to post a link or copy/paste that procedure on a quote for this post , thank you.

So I have bestiality extras installed and the animations work. However I don't see dongs on anything other than the sabre cats. the readme just said to throw the files in the data folder so I don't know whats up. I only have the extras installed plus sexlab and a few up to date plugins. So if there was something else required, i would like to know what it was.

I followed all the directions in the first post with all the download links.  My game will run, but I cannot see any animals.  Spiders to dogs are totally invisible, but are full functioning.  I can hardly go anywhere before being attacked and raped by something I can't see.  I checked to see if the files needed renaming, but they didn't have any excess text to them.  I'm stumped.  Help please?

On the first place, as an adult, I'd like to thank you, Suludi, for helping users to get the mods work.

It's a part time job (full time for some people) and I know some users can't understand it (or don't want to).

I tried this morning to make the mods work together and after spending 2 hours just like a lot of users here, I failed.

I'll try to do it your way to see the results and give some feedback.

how does this work exactly?

You lose you get fucked or you have to use a spell for that?

Well it depends on what you're using. If you use sexlab and sexlab defeat, then yes, it is "you lose you get fucked." Sexlab Matchmaker would be the spell to cause npcs or yourself to have sex with creatures.

Ok so what I've gathered from my problem is, creatures like bears, sabre cats, trolls, cows and spiders all have dongs. I imagine all naturally naked creatures do, although I have not checked dragons and possibly some others.

The problem that I am having is that creatures that are supposed to be clothed and then switch to being naked, like drauger, falmer, and giants, don't seem to have dongs while they perform the animation.

My question is "Am I supposed to enable something or what? What am I missing that isn't allowing the switch to occur?"

I followed all the directions in the first post with all the download links.  My game will run, but I cannot see any animals.  Spiders to dogs are totally invisible, but are full functioning.  I can hardly go anywhere before being attacked and raped by something I can't see.  I checked to see if the files needed renaming, but they didn't have any excess text to them.  I'm stumped.  Help please?

I've reinstalled Skyrim, and reinstalled every required mod, zip, what have you.  I uninstalled everything or deleted it first.  I'm going to see if this works.  If not, I just found something that might have caused my issue before.  

I'm posting a response to myself just in case someone else runs into my problem, because I didn't find anything related to my skyrim problems anywhere I looked.  

EDIT:  I DID IT!!!  Had to clean dirty mods, install unofficial updates to all dlc, make sure PCEA was installed right (both dlc and PCEA I had right to begin with), and I can see the horses again!  

This was totally worth the eight hours it took :P

So I gave up for a bit getting the meshes to work right.  But came back to it later. And got the meshes on draugr, falmer, giants, and vampire lords to show up as they are suppose to.

As someone said when I asked you must rename the certain files for the meshes to show up in game.  When they told me to rename the file (for example) Draugr01_nude.nif to Draugr01.nif It didn't show meshes.  But what I didn't realize is you don't need the .nif

So for example a file called Falmer01_nude.nif

Simply rename it to Falmer01 and it should show up.  It did for me at least.

I did notice one new thing that has me baffled.  The Draugr and Falmer gangbang animations for whatever reason are not playing.  The character gets knocked down the npc's move to do the animation then it stops and they stand there motionless.  And I get back up and out of combat.  I have the animations enabled and the gangbang option checked in the other mods.  But it won't play said animations.

I am sorry to the person whom tried to help me earlier with my meshes.  I was incorrectly following your advice.

I've reinstalled Skyrim, and reinstalled every required mod, zip, what have you.  I uninstalled everything or deleted it first.  I'm going to see if this works.  If not, I just found something that might have caused my issue before.  

I'm posting a response to myself just in case someone else runs into my problem, because I didn't find anything related to my skyrim problems anywhere I looked.  

EDIT:  I DID IT!!!  Had to clean dirty mods, install unofficial updates to all dlc, make sure PCEA was installed right (both dlc and PCEA I had right to begin with), and I can see the horses again!  

This was totally worth the eight hours it took :P

Man ! You are teaching me a lesson of courage ! I think I gonna do the same, but not right now... I don't have eight hours to spend right now...

GRRRR... why don't I have eight hours to spend right now ???!!!!

Archived