[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

I have a problem with spells. Everything works with dogs, horses etc. But not in my werewolf. He keeps humpin ma char, but my chars stands in T position. Its weird, because it works for dogs and horses. Any help? I did everyting according to instructions.

Well it might be the way you installed the animations, Just guessing here although it does sound like it to me.

Guest guilmonn

ok fixed. Dont know what I did, but it worked. Another questions:

1. how to stop animation in spell mod?

2. Where rape occurs in rape mod? How to get it, how it works?

If your character continues the animation for being on the receiving end even after the sex is done, I've found that simply jumping once fixes it.

This will not prevent it from happening again mind you, it'll just fix it every time it happens. Dunno of a fix, but since the solution is so simple I don't really mind.

I see that people other than me have had the Draugr problem, but I've yet to see anyone with a solution or idea of why it occurs.

@corespore "the ash-spawn standing straight upright while in idle mode instead of below ground" Don't even know what that is, so I can't say I've checked. I've never gotten very far into any major quest line, so if it's something related to them I won't have seen it.

Again, would anyone here have a theory for why the Beast Rape tab won't appear in my MCM menu anymore? Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest guilmonn

Maybe lack of or old SKSE?

Btw, questions about rape mod:

1. Why mod configurer keeps resetting?

2. Why it randomly toggles TCL or TGM modes (no clipping, god mode) ?

3. Bug. If your character has lower health than 100% (visible health bar), sometimes creatures suitable for rape won't react and attack you normally, no matter what life % threshold is set in Rape MCM. Why?

4. Bug, sometimes character model and animal model are misaligned. This bug is VERY frequent.

So after reading all this, I was wondering one thing.

Will this conflict with Horse Armors for Skyrim? I love my armored horses, and I don't really want to have them armorless just for a penis.

I was looking at that one with nifskope and there is a horse.nif in there but all the armor and saddles are seperate so maybe you if you replace the horse.nif with the one with the penis you may be ok. Might have some clipping issues if the mod with the horse armor was altered won't know till someone tries it.

Forgot to get back on this, and thanks. That actually worked fine. Was able to just replace the horse.nif and I now have horses with penises and armor. No issues.

Thanks again. :)

I've been trying to walk myself through this forever and I'm still getting crash to desktops when trying to have sex with animals. Is there anyone who can give me an ELI5 (explain it like I'm 5) version of what I need to install where and what to check if I get CTDs?

Edit: So far I've only tried it on dogs, don't have a horse ect available to test.

Hello I seem to be no longer able to download FNIS Creature Pack 4_0 There is only 4 0 3 and 4 0 2 and both do not work with beta 3. Anyone know a way to get it? Or what needs to be changed in the animation text?  

Edit:

Seems all animation are now broken, that isn't good D:

The BETA is OVER. Get the released versions which are all that are available now and use them.

Could you (or anyone else really) verify if these mods still work fine with the 4.0 version? I'd prefer not messing around with updating before I know if I'll have to rollback to the Beta version to run the mods properly.

So I just had this mod working (had to drop to 4.0.0 Creature Patch in FNIS to get it there), and then I CTD'd and suddenly I have 44 consistency errors and I can't get the mod working again, having changed nothing at all. So I go through and uninstall everything and put it back, and I can't for the life of me get it to work again...

I pick and switch mods to eliminate the errors, and then the whole mod decides it's not functional (won't show up in the manager window, won't show up in game MCM, none of the actions proc).

So far the only way I get the mod to show up in MCM is to have both Beastiality 0.30 and 0.31 installed (which CTD's upon any action), 0.31 with no spells (which doesn't function at all), and 0.30 with Beastrap (which dodesn't show up in MCM AND CTD's if I try to do anything)

Does anyone have a list of the actual mods you need to get this working because I'm fairly certain I might have a conflicting one in there somewhere but I have no idea which one, and before you direct me to top post I just spent 3 hours working off of it for 0 results.

So after 2 more hours I figured it out. Beastspells.rar conflicts with BOTH Bestiality mod versions as well as at least one of the animation packs (it's 5 am here and I've gone through about 27 permutations and narrowed to pretty much anything with Gone's name on it)

Funnily enough it's only the 8 or so creatures from the original version that got double (and in the case of fem werewolves, triple) covered, so this shouldn't be too hard of a fix if someone with more skill than I wanted to have a go at it.

Draugr - Works
Bear - Works
Falmer - Works
Giant - Works
Spider - Works
Sabre cat - Stands still, not working
Wolf - Stands still, not working

I really only want the Wolf to work, how do I make it so? It just stands still and does nothing. I have removed the XXX from the /behaviours wolf and put XXX on /behaviours dog
It doesn't CTD but it just stands still

How to fix it?

I made a list at the beginning of this thread. I suggest you read it. Everything there works, it's just outdated cause FNIS got to to 1.20 after mazoky created his Bestiality mods, and he hasn't updated them yet as far as I know. I'm keeping the old setup and won't download FNIS 4.04 until all the mods depending on it are updated, too.

I made a list at the beginning of this thread. I suggest you read it. Everything there works, it's just outdated cause FNIS got to to 1.20 after mazoky created his Bestiality mods, and he hasn't updated them yet as far as I know. I'm keeping the old setup and won't download FNIS 4.04 until all the mods depending on it are updated, too.

...You would be surprised at how unhelpful that list really is when the problem is even remotely vague.

As a guy a few post above you already posted, there're conflict problems that are neither mentioned nor solved in that list, and as I myself have also mentioned, there are problems with the Draugr skeletons as well. Perhaps you should update that list to actually be helpful again, no?

That is somewhat difficult to do since no one has a clue which mod is actually the source, and can thus not deduce which mod dev to ask to begin with.

Based on posts, most of the problems that are unsolved would seem (in my eyes, not an expert) to be from conflicts caused by load order, which is specifically what this thread claims to clarify.

Your "list" is really just a set of links to the stuff we need to have, with no instructions for installation beyond that, except for "read the mod descriptions," which has nothing to do with your list and doesn't help us at all with anything.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful that you've taken time out of your life to write the list to begin with, since it does help us learn what stuff we need more specifically (something the original mods really suck at explaining), but problems that come from conflicts and load order etc. will be directed to you, because anything that isn't from a single mod will be more closely related to you than the mod dev, since the load orders and connection between mods comes from your recommendations rather than any of the individual devs.

From what I see, problems arise from blindly following my loading suggestions WHILE IGNORING the fact that FNIS, SexLab and apparently the animations have been updated since I started this thread. Someone else will have to help with those new problems cause I haven't updated my stuff and will continue to use the old - working - versions until all the mods that I want have been updated.

Sorry about that but don't hold me responsible for the update and documentation policy of others. I was trying to help, not cause more confusion.

These problems arose before the version updates, and I myself have not updated at all, which means you and I should be running on the same stuff regardless. This isn't something you can shove onto the mod devs, these are conflicts caused by the interaction between mods that you specifically have advised. While demanding help from you is not right, you have to at least understand why you're the guy whose going to be asked, since the mod devs aren't actually in any way related to nor knowledgeable about the set up that you have come up with.

First off, if you just don't want to bother with these problems, just say so and people (I at least) will stop asking you specifically. We're only asking you because it's your solution that's getting it to run at all, thus most people will logically conclude that you'd be the most knowledgeable about how to get it to run if something isn't working.

You have no obligation to resolve the problems that people are encountering, but may I at least ask you to write down your specific activation and load order in the opening post so we have at least a point of reference and can experiment on our own?

By the way, you haven't actually given any "loading suggestions" to follow "blindly" to begin with. You got a list of the mods that we need to have installed, and a couple of answers to a couple of common problems that arise, but that's it. There are absolutely no directives on the order to install in, neither in your post nor in any of the source mod posts.

First off, I love the mods and can't wait to see what else is done with them. After spending a few hours I finally got all the animations to work properly, save for the Dragon, which dissapears until I angle the camera a certain way. Even then all it shows is the dragon standing still. I also noticed that my character won't get "attacked" after being dropped down to the specified health. I read and re-read all the tips and wonder if anyone else has had success in it happening automatically, rather than using one of creature spells.

Archived