Nice I got all running, bit disappointed with dragon as my character goes into Oblivion when occurred, no actual contact... Are the creatures actually setup to have sex with followers....

The Dragon starts but then buries his head downwards and my character is way up in the sky.....Still a massive step forward...

Everything is woking fine apart from the dog animation.  The  "wolfbehavior_FNIS"  has been changed to "wolfbehavior_FNISXXX" , but the dog animations are not initiated despite the fact that FINIS for creatures says it generates  the dog animations. And the dog option is enabled in MCM. Can anyone please help? 

Dog seems fine to me.  Dragon animation isn't working properly for me.  The dragon's tongue is missing.  My character just floats in the air and at the end falls to the ground.  Usually moving the camera angle around I can see what's going on, but with the dragon it's very hard.  Sometimes an issue with where you are when animations begin in general.

For the most part everything seems fine, though I haven't tried Falmer, several people mentioned it was okay.   Almost forgot I haven't tested Werewolf either. Only real issue I see is the camera angles and a lesser issue, the timers (the timer settings in MCM are 20 seconds max).

The voice overs and the semen textures aren't an issue because they're not part of the mod.  At least, not yet.

I did notice if using tfc command, it always messed things up.  Only successful attempts, used regular camera.

Adding my two cents in.

First off, great to see someone taking advantage of the resources released, keep it up! Here's a few things I found with a quick test of the mod.

Animations tested working:

Draugr 1/1 from behind

Werewolf 2/3, standing hanging fuck, missionary (only one animation played, not sure if just luck of the draw)

Wolf 2/2, missionary, doggy style

Falmer 1/3, standing hanging fuck (same as above)

Bear 1/1 doggy style

Sabrecat 1/1 doggy style

Animations not working/untested:

Werewolf 1/3 (Not sure if not working or just luck of the draw)

Falmer 2/3 (same as above)

Horse (Player animation plays but horse vanishes)

Giant (Tested with all three types of giant, no animation played)

Other bugs and oddities:

Camera is far too close for some animations and prevents viewing such as bear, sabrecat, and a few others. Possible fix, adjust camera distance for animation duration?

Camera is awkwardly placed for several animations such as bear and sabrecat. You end up looking at the animals back with your arms and legs underneath. Possible fix, camera distance would probably be enough.

In MCM health percentage is shown as between 0.1%-1%, but animations take place at 10% increments. Fix, adjust decimal place.

Not sure if this is a bug or designed, but after one animation, no creatures will rape player. (Example, fighting wolf pack, get raped once, rest of pack does nothing.)

edit: Got another wolf and werewolf animation to play, however, after playing the second animation for each no other animations would play unless game was reloaded. (Tested by waiting 4 hours after animation with full health.)

As much as I'd like to see how this works, it doesn't seem to and I'm not sure what the reason for it is either.

I can get the menu to adjust the settings up, the spells on the other mod seem to work well, I've downloaded everything listed that are needed to work, but whenever I fall to the amount of health I've set it to, nothing happens. Even after waiting a little while longer, I end up getting killed instead.

Is there something I'm missing or is it something that happens on its own and I'm just getting a little unlucky?

Perhaps it might be better if someone explained to me how this mod worked, I can't say I've been modding Skyrim for a while.

Did you toggle the Rape stuff in the MCM menu?

You mean the Male/Female and what can/cannot rape you?

If it's not that, then probably not.

Edit: Unless the toggling is inverted ( If unchecked things means enabling them), then that might be why they're not working.

I've installed everything except the "immersive bodies" mod by eternal black (because the link got taken off). Would missing that one mod cause a crash whenever the game tries to play the animations? I installed FNIS and Creatures and correctly updated them with the tool but it still crashes when the animations are meant to begin in-game.

After the update, the draugr stay in "T" pose, somebody knows how to fix it? Version 0.2, works flawless.

T-Pose? Do you not recognize the signature pose that says "Damn, I forgot to run the FNIS User Generator program again!"?

lol I love this post, but so many ppl don't kno this tho, they are new-ish to animation mods

I installed v0.31 over my files, and now when I run FNIS for creatures it says there's no files (as though there's nothing to update). When I copied over my old mixed set of files (mixed with 0.30 and 0.31) it would detect, but when I try to re-extract files from both v0.3 and v0.31, extracting Gone's files again, etc., nothing gets updated by the FNIS.

Yes I ran both characters and creatures in the FNIS User. Yes everything is toggled on in the MCM.

I tried to re-extract over my existing files in the following order: Gone's anim files, Gone's anim files extra, the files in v0.31, and now FNIS User can't detect anything again.

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Added 0 mod behavior files for 0 creatures.

I really like this mod, a lot of people have been waiting for this as much as I have it seems.

I was wondering if it might be possible to get a slider in the MCM for the amount of time in between interactions with npcs.  If it could be set so you could get raped again just after the last time or the ability to set it so you couldn't be raped for a wile.  I think the option would be very nice to have.

I installed v0.31 over my files, and now when I run FNIS for creatures it says there's no files (as though there's nothing to update). When I copied over my old mixed set of files (mixed with 0.30 and 0.31) it would detect, but when I try to re-extract files from both v0.3 and v0.31, extracting Gone's files again, etc., nothing gets updated by the FNIS.

Yes I ran both characters and creatures in the FNIS User. Yes everything is toggled on in the MCM.

I tried to re-extract over my existing files in the following order: Gone's anim files, Gone's anim files extra, the files in v0.31, and now FNIS User can't detect anything again.

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Added 0 mod behavior files for 0 creatures.

Are you using Nexus Mod Mangler Manager? FNIS gets it's information from text files and guess what NMM will not install properly because of a stupidly implemented option to not extract readme files?

I extract everything manually.

Nah I figured what was wrong, I had to reinstall FNIS 4.0  However I still can't get the auto-rape to happen. It only activates if I use the outdated BeastialitySpell mod, which doesn't have Sabre Cat or the new animations. And my character is no longer aligned properly.

Also is it normal to have both Bestiality and BestialityRap in the animation folders? My FNIS always detects 2 mods because Gone's original files and v.0.30 used "Bestiality" while v0.31 uses BestialityRap now. Do I need to delete Bestiality folders?

Edit: Turns out the original Bestiality folders are needed for BestialitySpell....the alignment is okay now, but I still can't get the autorape to occur though.

Other than some alignment issues that are inevitable with this sort of mod, and the aforementioned wolf problem, this works perfectly.

Thank you for implementing these animations.

Well I figured out the solution to my problem earlier with the game crashing every time an animation begun. It wasn't the wolf or dog animations. It was the wolf and dog PENIS meshes causing the problem. I don't remember where these meshes came from for "VEINY" "CUTE" "SHEATHED" etc but after I deleted all of those meshes the animations worked just fine (except they're all female by default again).

Well I figured out the solution to my problem earlier with the game crashing every time an animation begun. It wasn't the wolf or dog animations. It was the wolf and dog PENIS meshes causing the problem. I don't remember where these meshes came from for "VEINY" "CUTE" "SHEATHED" etc but after I deleted all of those meshes the animations worked just fine (except they're all female by default again).

The meshes came from horny dogs of skyrim and if you want a dog or wolf with a dick, you've gotta chose and keep one of the nif files. Just remove CUTE or VEINY or SHEATHED so that the file become dog.nif or wolf.nif.

The spell for the spider would be good...

Hmmm, did I miss an update? Near as I remember you can't have sex with spiders.

EDIT: Nope! I was right. You can't have sex with spiders.

No you don't anderstand me corectly (or it's me ^_^ )

I mean gone have mad the animations but that's all 

After the update, the draugr stay in "T" pose, somebody knows how to fix it? Version 0.2, works flawless.

T-Pose? Do you not recognize the signature pose that says "Damn, I forgot to run the FNIS User Generator program again!"?

Hi Waxen

I know what the FNIS is and use it since it came out. The problem is that with version 0.2 everything worked. Now with the 0.3 or 0.31 the draugar animation don't work anymore. I run the tool several times but nothing. So I ask if anyone has the same problem. Sorry for my bad english

Hi Waxen

I know what the FNIS is and use it since it came out. The problem is that with version 0.2 everything worked. Now with the 0.3 or 0.31 the draugar animation don't work anymore. I run the tool several times but nothing. So I ask if anyone has the same problem. Sorry for my bad english

Only the draugr animation not working while all others are working?

Had that with version 3.0, the 3.1 update fixed that for me

Hi Waxen

Only the draugr animation not working while all others are working?

Had that with version 3.0, the 3.1 update fixed that for me

Hi,

Yes, only the draugr. I will try to reinstall the 0.2 to see what happen.