I have an issue in which i havent seen mentioned. I tried to get the animation to work with a wolf. The wolf goes through the animation but my character just stands there and doesnt do any animations at all. Any one else have this problem?

Here is a screen shot of my issue.

Did you remember to run FNIS for both creature and character?

I have an issue in which i havent seen mentioned. I tried to get the animation to work with a wolf. The wolf goes through the animation but my character just stands there and doesnt do any animations at all. Any one else have this problem?

Here is a screen shot of my issue.

Did you remember to run FNIS for both creature and character?

Yes sir / madame I did. Since I am installing FNIS in nmm im curious if it has to do with installation order of 4.o and the creature pack.

*edit*

Found the problem. All of the animation for the character getting raped were missing from my animations folder. *face palm*

hello

I tested the rape of a NPC in being a werewolf.

it works Except the camera remains locked in a vertical axis

I can not solved this problem. I think it is related to the form of werewolf ... if anyone know how to do :).

during the rape you could always try using the console and typing in tfc which gives you free camera movement then use it again to lock it back in

[suggestion]: is it possible using the path of the *.nif files included in the "Bestility Extras" by Gone?

-example-

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer_male_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer01_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer02_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer03_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer04_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer05_naked.nif

..\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer06_naked.nif

I prefer not to see Falmer/Draugr "always excited"...

Very good job !  However during the rape scene Giants and horses become invisible. They become visible again after the rape ends . Does anyone else have this issue?

I think it's a camera angle issue.  I had to adjust to see what was going on, otherwise I only saw my character.

Pretty good, needs auto undress feature maybe

beast1.gif

How exactly does this work with non aggressive animals?  Haven't tested dogs and horses run away, but that might be because I use the Convenient Horses mod.

Did you remember to reactivate the FNIS generate for users thingy? I forgot that one time with another mod and that was the result. Also perhaps possible it's like FONV and there's pose mod conflicting?

Yea ive used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe all the time. i have tried going back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything else works except creature animation. they just waddle in place. not even stand still just go back and forth and my character faces the wrong way.

Pose mod?

There in seems to be your problem, at least it seems to me. You said you've gone between V3 and 2. But what is required is V4.

Requirements

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI have FNIS 4.0 Bets and the others. i was refering to the Beast spell mod and the Actual

I have all thos already. i was refering to the previous versions of this Beast mod.

OK, wso i have COMPLETLY disabled every mod i have other the essentails such as unoffical skyrim patch etc. i used the FNIS Generator, loaded the game. saved a new file, quit, used he FNIS Generator again, restarted the game and its still not working. DX

Did you click the creature animation button in FNIS v4?

If u mean "do i jave the creature pack?" Than yes. If not what button?

Did you remember to reactivate the FNIS generate for users thingy? I forgot that one time with another mod and that was the result. Also perhaps possible it's like FONV and there's pose mod conflicting?

Yea ive used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe all the time. i have tried going back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything else works except creature animation. they just waddle in place. not even stand still just go back and forth and my character faces the wrong way.

Pose mod?

There in seems to be your problem, at least it seems to me. You said you've gone between V3 and 2. But what is required is V4.

Requirements

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI have FNIS 4.0 Bets and the others. i was refering to the Beast spell mod and the Actual

I have all thos already. i was refering to the previous versions of this Beast mod.

OK, wso i have COMPLETLY disabled every mod i have other the essentails such as unoffical skyrim patch etc. i used the FNIS Generator, loaded the game. saved a new file, quit, used he FNIS Generator again, restarted the game and its still not working. DX

I tried to test the animation with a giant, but does not work
The giant moves correctly, but my PG remains stationary.

giant.jpg

I installed everything.
Properly executed FNIS 4 "characters" and "creatures".

These are the events in the papyrus-log

[09/15/2013 - 09:05:43PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayRandomSound() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 163
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.phase() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 156
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayAnimations() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 135
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.sex() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 68
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.OnHit() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 39
[09/15/2013 - 09:05:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayRandomSound() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 163
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.phase() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 156
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayAnimations() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 135
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.sex() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 68
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.OnHit() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 39

[09/15/2013 - 09:06:03PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayAnimations() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 138
[09/15/2013 - 09:06:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (78000D62)].BestRape_Giant.PlayAnimations() - "BestRape_Giant.psc" Line 138

I tried to test the animation with a giant, but does not work

The giant moves correctly, but my PG remains stationary.

giant.jpg

I installed everything.

Properly executed FNIS 4 "characters" and "creatures".

These are the events in the papyrus-log

[09/15/2013 - 09:05:43PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/15/2013 - 09:05:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:

[09/15/2013 - 09:06:03PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/15/2013 - 09:06:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:

When u say u execute the FNIS 4 for both char and creature, is this a different process than just running FNISgenerator? If so can u tell me how? It may fix my prob. My char animates properly but not the creatures and faces the wrong way.

When u say u execute the FNIS 4 for both char and creature, is this a different process than just running FNISgenerator? If so can u tell me how? It may fix my prob. My char animates properly but not the creatures and faces the wrong way.

you must first install FNIS 4.0 beta3

then install FNIS Creature Pack 4.0

now execute GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select

1. FNIS Behavior "Characters"

2. FNIS Behavior "Creatures"

FNIS_4_0beta3.jpg

Very good job !  However during the rape scene Giants and horses become invisible. They become visible again after the rape ends . Does anyone else have this issue?

I think it's a camera angle issue.  I had to adjust to see what was going on, otherwise I only saw my character.

Pretty good, needs auto undress feature maybe

beast1.gif

How exactly does this work with non aggressive animals?  Haven't tested dogs and horses run away, but that might be because I use the Convenient Horses mod.

I tried that but no matter what angle the camera is it they are still invisible . It is only an issue for horses and giants 

you must first install FNIS 4.0 beta3

then install FNIS Creature Pack 4.0

now execute GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select

1. FNIS Behavior "Characters"

2. FNIS Behavior "Creatures"

FNIS_4_0beta3.jpg

Ah ha! I thought i had 4.0 beta. I guess i dont. Ill have to check again. Where can i get it? I forgot where i got it.

Update: found it. Do i need beta or just 4.0?

If I understood it correctly, 0.31 disabled wolf animations in favour of enabling dog animations, but the other way around is not possible?

So, it's impossible to manually disabling dogs and enabling wolves?

no you can do that just like this...

go to data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\

then add an XXX to the end of FNIS_Bestiality_dog_BehaviorXXX.hkx like this.

then go to data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\

and remove the XXX from that one.

Although all i did was remove the XXX from the wolf behaviors and left the dog..i do not get a CTD with either..So i am using both and they work for me, I do not know how but its working...

I haven't read most of the threat, but I've downloaded the file and read the install info on the file itself and whatnot. THANK YOU! *hearts everywhere* I've been waiting for beasty-rape mods for quite some time... I hope they get integrated into SexLab Defeat soon, because the animations exist now! Thank you so much for making this! ^_^

Ok so, I click -fnis behavior creatures- and unfortunately it loads nothing. I mean it says 0 animations loaded for 0 creatures. Or something like that.

I have gone's animations though, they are, like everything else, in one of the dozens of folders in meshes folder. Where am I doing it wrong? :P

Edit: Create Creature Behaviors ...

Added 0 mod behavior files for 0 creatures.

This is what I get when I click Generate Creatures button. Is it possible I've misplaced the files? I

Pose mod?

Requirements

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

Ok, finally got to work properly. It was just a matter of stupidity on my part. I want to thank you for putting up with me. So far the dragur doggy style spell works fine. Dont have much time to play so will check others later..

Guest XFuriedGamerX

Dude this is the best mod ever I love it, please keep up with this and this will become so popular, it simply is amazing and yeah there are some bugs but the fun I have outweighs it no doubt about it please keep this going PLEASE!!!!!! haha cheers dude simply amazing

Thx for the mod, waited for something like this. I am really happy that you took the time and effort to make this.

One technical thing for the next updtate:

When you get killed during the rape you are still in god mod (tgm) and have no collision (tcl). You might want to make a check at the beginning of reloaded save games.

Also a short 'calm' on the animals after the rape would be nice to have the chance to escape.