Any chance of a Npc on Npc thing coming soon? Seeing as BEING raped is kinda gay.

do you mean npc on npc or beast on npc? npc on npc is not this, npc on npc is random sex: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexissexlab-sexlab-updated-august-6th-2013/

be sure to get the 1 compatible with your sex mod (sexis or sexlab)

now if you want beast on npc thn mazoky hasn't reached that yet but ashal is implementing beast animations into sexlab with the next update so its up to him if its on npc or not

Guest jenny2011

Could you integrate this with SexLab so rape counts as rape in stats and will cause pregnancy through the HentaiPregnancy mod? I hear that SexLab 1.20 beta 3 supports beast animations, sooo  :shy:

Okay, so I tested it but forgot taht I'm using 'Immersive creatures", which add variants for all the beast of skyrim. The result was odd:

the raping sequence initiated, my character got in the animation position but not the creature. I think it just stood here (tested with Giant and Falmer). I was basically raped by thin air.

I guess it was to be expected, seeing how "Immersives creatures" deeply modify the beasts, but at least It was a usefull beta testing experience :P

Okay, so I tested it but forgot taht I'm using 'Immersive creatures", which add variants for all the beast of skyrim. The result was odd:

the raping sequence initiated, my character got in the animation position but not the creature. I think it just stood here (tested with Giant and Falmer). I was basically raped by thin air.

I guess it was to be expected, seeing how "Immersives creatures" deeply modify the beasts, but at least It was a usefull beta testing experience :P

I suggest to deinstall Immersive Creatures and reinstall BeastRape to be save and clean. If you (and all others) still want enhanced creatures then I recommend Enhanced Skyrim Monsters and Animals by ERSO - sadly it has been taken down from Nexus, but lucky for you I put it here for you guys to use as long as you respect the original Author. Same creator made Enhanced Mighty Dragons but for reasons unkown Nexus removed all stuff from ERSO.

Enhanced Skyrim Monsters and Animals FINAL.7z

Finally got a chance to explore more poses, though I still think there should be a timer adjust because it takes a while. So, I really like the falmer poses, can't wait till it's finished & sexlab aware (if there's a plan to of course)

I believe Ashal has a plan for this, if not in the 1.20 release, probably in the 1.30.   Right now, 1.20 is in Beta, and it has a lot of fixes and 'clean' up done in it.  Transitions between animations is much, much smoother and the scripted event triggers work better.  So far, though, it does break a few plugins, but as it progresses, I am sure the Authors of those plug ins can easily correct the changes Ashal has made.  SexLab is a very strong and stable framework that plugins for it can easily be linked to.

Even without the addition of the animations by Gone for Beast Sex, the SexLab framework (even the Beta) works very well.

Fores, Gone, Ashal have done a lot for the community, as have Waxen and many others.  Both in providing very good and interestingly new content and aspects to Skyrim as well as super explanations and examples as to how to make things work, inside the Sexlab Framework and outside.

With gone's animations for the various beasts and creatures, things have really 'perked' up and very quickly too and all of them should be commended for their outstanding work.

Edit:  For troubleshooting Bestiality stuff, please check here.   A GREAT read and well put together guide to helping with the Animations.  By:  Suludi

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/

Finally got a chance to explore more poses, though I still think there should be a timer adjust because it takes a while. So, I really like the falmer poses, can't wait till it's finished & sexlab aware (if there's a plan to of course)

I believe Ashal has a plan for this, if not in the 1.20 release, probably in the 1.30.   Right now, 1.20 is in Beta, and it has a lot of fixes and 'clean' up done in it.  Transitions between animations is much, much smoother and the scripted event triggers work better.  So far, though, it does break a few plugins, but as it progresses, I am sure the Authors of those plug ins can easily correct the changes Ashal has made.  SexLab is a very strong and stable framework that plugins for it can easily be linked to.

Even without the addition of the animations by Gone for Beast Sex, the SexLab framework (even the Beta) works very well.

Fores, Gone, Ashal have done a lot for the community, as have Waxen and many others.  Both in providing very good and interestingly new content and aspects to Skyrim as well as super explanations and examples as to how to make things work, inside the Sexlab Framework and outside.

With gone's animations for the various beasts and creatures, things have really 'perked' up and very quickly too and all of them should be commended for their outstanding work.

Edit:  For troubleshooting Bestiality stuff, please check here.   A GREAT read and well put together guide to helping with the Animations.  By:  Suludi

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/

if you look at the plans and development of 1.20 beta 3, bestiality is in it, and 1.20 is about to be out but ashal is sick so he is getting some rest

Nice work. I see that if I try to use the wolf animations on the Conjured Familiar he just stands over the character facing the wrong way. I guess things aren't just set up to trigger the wolf animations for him. Works on dogs fine though.  Wolf seem to have the same issue as the Familiar.

Oops I see this is a known issue my bad.

hmm strangely now mine seems to be working after doing a consistence check in the fnis tool but the human sex still doesnt happen.. curious

but the wolf raping still makes me crash

You have to select either dog or wolf to be enabled.

MCM or manually edit the behaviour name ?

i played this mod active on new game, and tested all creature/animal and most are working great. the weird thing is when wolf and dog enabled in MCM, wolf rape work just fine but dog just keep on attacking. So how come mine is working the other way around ?  :-/

Hello all, I was wondering if someone is willing to be adventurous and uninstall Bestiality rape using NMM. I'm only asking cause i'm getting a issue with this mod that's cause skyrim to pretty much break when I uninstall it. Everyone just sits in a T-pose until I reinstall the mod. Just trying to figure out if this is just me or if it's a issue with the mod itself.

Hello all, I was wondering if someone is willing to be adventurous and uninstall Bestiality rape using NMM. I'm only asking cause i'm getting a issue with this mod that's cause skyrim to pretty much break when I uninstall it. Everyone just sits in a T-pose until I reinstall the mod. Just trying to figure out if this is just me or if it's a issue with the mod itself.

update fnis after uninstall

update fnis after uninstall

Done it many a times.Prior to posting. Still nothing.

Edit: Oh sweet merciful heavens I finally got it...as dumb as it sounds updating from FNIS 3.5 to 4.0 beta 4 fixed it. I don't know how and I don't care i'm taking my victory where I can and not going to question it!