Hmm i will take a look into that later and see if i can get them both to work, For now i uninstalled it too see if they will show but seems that didn't do the trick as there still missing.

Did you redo your bashed patch that was required with immersive creatures? Did you try on a clean save/new game without the mod or bashed pach?

The animations work fine for me.

I didnt seem to get any spells though.

;)

is there a spellbook for spiders and bears? When i look with console theire not there.

as far as i know,no spells for spider and bear yet,maybe im wrong,u should see all awayleble spells after you write "bestiality help" in console

im having a problem, i have all the animations working correctly, but all the enemies that get thier skins from the beastiality extras pack are not usint the aroused versions during sex... so falmer, draugr, giants and the like are air-humping while holding my character.

just to reapeat. i have all the requirments, all the animations work well, the mobs getting their nude skins from the beastiality extras pack (gone) are not chaning to the errect or nude skins for sex.

this bug aside, excelent mod, works excedingly well for the time it was put together in.

would apreciate any help.

Oh dear...Now instead of people having animals/draugar not animating, this time its my character not animating instead. Only tested on drauger during combat so far and my character does a T pose instead. There was one time it screwed over my running animation abit where moving forward and backwards does the T pose while moving sideways does its animation but much faster than normal. Used FNIS again to fix it and used it for both character and creatures. Using 3.0 btw.

EDIT: nvm 0.31 fixed it. Took me a while to find a save to load cause of CTD, then load the latest save.

This may sound a little stupid, but can you add dragons to the list, or is that just not possible?

There is Dragon's Lick.  It is one of the spells you get from the chest in Riverwood.

that isn't this mod tho, its a different mod mazoky made that adds the spells and spell book. if you want the spells and spell book go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20767-bestiality-mods-wip-or-finished-mod/?p=506027

ok since multi quote isn't working for me, @shane4244, @verenios, @alexxon: I renamed the files and deleted the flaccid and took the _erect or _nude off. the only thing is that they will always be nude with this

@aljustineg: yes, but if you want the penis to show on the monsters do what I said above

thanks, i thought it would be something like that once i saw the 2 sets of files in the folders after i posted last night. instead of posting my self revelations i went to sleep :)

ohh well, time for me to finish learning how to script, then maybe i can have a go at changing them in game.

till then, renaming it is.

Thanks ash

hm question for you, i hate asking but my game crashes when the animations go to start, im 99% sure ive installed them right as i followed to FAQ, the ones ive got loaded in nmm are like this

sexlab.esm (at the bottom of the ESM list)

then down the bottom ive got

warewolves.esp

working dog.esp

bashedpatch,0.esp

bestiality bear spell.esp

bestrape.esp

estrus is working fine too. but when i use the sex with a dog spell nothing happens, so i guess my load order is wrong but is there a place where load orders are listed?

looks like normal rapes not working either, no matter how many times they punch me (males) they dont rape, but animals do but it crashes as soon as the animation begins loading and the creatues been "placeatme"

It now appears Mazoky is MIA...its been awhile and he/she was so gung ho, its now been over a week since a post. But Sexlab is now implementing beast as well so might keep an eye out on that thread also..the new release of Sexlab 1.20 is due out anytime now and beast is being tested in the beta release that was out last friday.

Okay this is odd and weird now... lol So i cleaned out my folder and reinstalled Skyrim so the folder is clean and reinstalled just these mods and the required mods to make this work and yet still no penis on Draugr, Giant and Falmer.. The rest are fine and work perfect and the Draugr, Giant and Falmer there fine in animation wise well everyone is 100% perfect in animation wise and they all rape if your health get to the % i place and character strips down etc but its just them 3 missing there penises. lol

Okay this is odd and weird now... lol So i cleaned out my folder and reinstalled Skyrim so the folder is clean and reinstalled just these mods and the required mods to make this work and yet still no penis on Draugr, Giant and Falmer.. The rest are fine and work perfect and the Draugr, Giant and Falmer there fine in animation wise well everyone is 100% perfect in animation wise and they all rape if your health get to the % i place and character strips down etc but its just them 3 missing there penises. lol

did u do what I said? if not look above your post, I posted it yesterday

hmm strangely now mine seems to be working after doing a consistence check in the fnis tool but the human sex still doesnt happen.. curious

but the wolf raping still makes me crash

gone (the creator of just the animations and some of the meshes) has said that he cannot get both the wolf and the dog to work at the same time and that he thought dogs would be more desirable and they both use the same skeleton, so what you have to do is go into the wolf animations and take of the extra xxx that you don't see on the others