First off just like to say Excellent Job

But I do have a problem. The animations all work brilliantly.

I dont seem to have any members for the creatures with the exception of wolfs and dogs which i installed seperately.

Yet when I go into the meshes\actors\xxx\character behaviours they all have erect meshes.

The draugr folder has draugrmale and draugrmale0-7 and a corresponding naked ones 

I have the bestrape esp in my load order at the end.

Any thoughts ?

i downloaded the creature pack and the latest version of fnis available but i cand create creature animations. what do i do?

Did you install all the requirements for beastiality animations pack including the extras? did you run FNIS for users.exe for both actors and creatures without any errors? Did you configure Beast rape in the MCM menu (health percentage, which animals can rape)?

edit: I just noticed this post I think it's a great idea seems to cover most the repeated questions here

Ended up with this with Biroulk

[09/16/2013 - 09:10:23PM] Error: Property playerSounds on script rapemazo attached to Active effect 25 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[09/16/2013 - 09:10:23PM] Error: Property sounds on script rapemazo attached to Active effect 25 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

For those that downloaded "horse pack.7z", it isn't suited for mod manager install.  It has 3 archives inside the main archive, so you end up with 3 7z files in your Data folder.

"horse male.7z" (inside "horse pack.7z") is for the generic horse and includes a NIF and penis DDS file.  It is OK to install via NMM.

"Shadowmere Male.7z" (3rd 7z file inside "horse pack.7z") contains a NIF for Shadowmere along with a another Penis DDS that will overwrite (or be overwritten by) the one installed from "horse male.7z".

"Horse Texture Pack.7z" (inside "horse pack.7z)" contains 3 more archives.  These 3 archives (basic.7z, brighter.7z and "even more brighter.7z") appear to be replacement textures for the horse penis that is included in "horse male.7z"...nothing else.  You'll just want to pick one of these. or none.  I didn't try these out, so "basic" may be what is already included in "horse male.7z" or it could another variation.

BestialityExtras installs OK as-is via NMM, but there is an optional ESP (Bestiality_NudeBears.esp) for flacid bears in a subdir that you'll need to move to Data if you want to use it (look for BestialityExtras\Extra inside your Data dir, or manually install).

Edit: Forgot to say that "horse pack.7z" is part of Immersive Bodies, one of the prereqs for Bestiality Animation Pack, which is a prereq for BR.  I guess I should copy this post to IB as well?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-bodies/

In my experience, the mod works well. So far all animations work, I haven't had an issue with any mismatched animations. Thank you for making this!

Only issue is an occasional CTD when initiating sex with people now with the SexLab mods. Haven't yet figured out what the cause is...

The animations works fine, though it seems I don't have the textures for giants, horses & werewolves & bears got purple texture.

Not sure what I missed, I'm pretty sure I've got all of them.

The other thing I'm not happy about is there's no way to set the timer, the op claims there are a couple animations for some creatures, but so far, I can only see 1 of each. Also that all the creatures like falmers are naked now, I'd be appreciate if they are only naked when they are going to rape, it's just weird seeing their point stick all the time.

The animations works fine, though it seems I don't have the textures for giants, horses & werewolves & bears got purple texture.

Not sure what I missed, I'm pretty sure I've got all of them.

The other thing I'm not happy about is there's no way to set the timer, the op claims there are a couple animations for some creatures, but so far, I can only see 1 of each. Also that all the creatures like falmers are naked now, I'd be appreciate if they are only naked when they are going to rape, it's just weird seeing their point stick all the time.

It mean you have the mesh but no texture, or the texture and no mesh or the wrong... I cant remember lol. Try re installing all the meshes and textures.

Amazing mod so far, thank you ! Animation works well for me. But as I see I'm not the only one who get a problem with this "missing genitals"...  The odd thing is that it works with animals like bears, spiders and sabercats ( exept that it never become "hard", dunno if there is a script for this or if I have to choose between flaccid version or hard version ). But for creatures like Giants, Falmers and Draugr it still doesn't want to work. I have checked my meshes folder and my textures folder, files are here but it won't work :(  I need help please .

can i use it with sexlab ?

uhm, i currently using FNIS 3.5,how to uninstall it and update to 4.0 without messed up everything ?.?

You should be able to just copy the fnis 4 files into your current installation and it should work, and what do you mean if you can use it with sexlab?

Yes you can use them both at the same time, but it's NOT integrated into sexlab. 

lulumomo

[...]But for creatures like Giants, Falmers and Draugr it still doesn't want to work. I have checked my meshes folder and my textures folder, files are here but it won't work I need help please .

It's all explained in the readme file of the extra part of the beastiality pack, Gone intended an integration where the actual mod (like sexlab) would handle the change of the meshes etc.. So you would have a flaccid bear, sabrecat or a clothed draugr, falmer and as soon as the action is initiated the stuff would be changed to the hard or nude texture and mesh. 

This hasn't been done so far.

If you want to have the dongs as of yet, you have to manually change the name of some texture files, like edit the "_nude" or "_hard" or whatever was chosen away so the actual texture/mesh is replaced. If you do that they'll be nude and/or hard, but they'll be always like this.

Although for me it doesn't seem to work with all giants, for instance at the bleak something basin (the one just west of Whiterun, can't remember the name), there are two giants, while one is still fully clothed, the other one has junk, although it seems to pierce through his loincloth.. so I don't know what's going on with that or if I'm doing something wrong there.

great mod and everything seems to be working just fine as far as the rape goes.  But when I changed the default heath from 80 to 30 my avi became immortal.   Also all the Daugar and Giants have constant erections...should I be flattered?   I used 3.1 and got a CTD so I tried 3 and everything but the immortality and erection seemed to work.

On a side note....everyone keeps saying in the thread they used BOSS for the load order but isn't this an unrecognized plugin?  Wouldn't BOSS not put it in order?   

can i use it with sexlab ?

uhm, i currently using FNIS 3.5,how to uninstall it and update to 4.0 without messed up everything ?.?

You should be able to just copy the fnis 4 files into your current installation and it should work, and what do you mean if you can use it with sexlab?

Yes you can use them both at the same time, but it's NOT integrated into sexlab. 

lulumomo

[...]But for creatures like Giants, Falmers and Draugr it still doesn't want to work. I have checked my meshes folder and my textures folder, files are here but it won't work I need help please .

It's all explained in the readme file of the extra part of the beastiality pack, Gone intended an integration where the actual mod (like sexlab) would handle the change of the meshes etc.. So you would have a flaccid bear, sabrecat or a clothed draugr, falmer and as soon as the action is initiated the stuff would be changed to the hard or nude texture and mesh. 

This hasn't been done so far.

If you want to have the dongs as of yet, you have to manually change the name of some texture files, like edit the "_nude" or "_hard" or whatever was chosen away so the actual texture/mesh is replaced. If you do that they'll be nude and/or hard, but they'll be always like this.

Although for me it doesn't seem to work with all giants, for instance at the bleak something basin (the one just west of Whiterun, can't remember the name), there are two giants, while one is still fully clothed, the other one has junk, although it seems to pierce through his loincloth.. so I don't know what's going on with that or if I'm doing something wrong there.

Thank you for your explanation  :shy:

You may want to put something in to see if you are on horseback and either disable it or have you dismount before any animations. I was attacked by wolves and they got the better of me and one starts humping me while I am on the horse. While it looks funny having sex doggie style on horseback with a wolf it really messed things up after it was done. I was knocked off my horse but the game thought I was still on the horse. I would control the horse like I was on it but my character was standing a few feet away and it would not let me remount or dismount.