So i Try again.

i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 _ For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users than i install

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_3. After that i start the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

The Tool Window Show the following:

Generate FNIS Behavior files for Users V4.0 Beta 3
(FNISRoot_Behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, and defaultmale.hkx).

Call this tool:
- After installing FNIS, or any mod that uses FNIS
- After deinstallation of any mod that uses FNIS
   (IMPORTANT, or else all charactes will FREEZE!!!)

After click on Characters:

FNIS Behavior V4.0 Beta 3   05.10.2013 00:17:19
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Programme (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

373 animations for 3 mods successfully included

Than i click on the Creature Button:

Creature Pack not installed

Hm im not sure whats wrong.

Seems to me that there's something wrong with your Bestiality file installation. When I run FNIS, I get this message:

FNIS Behavior V4.0 Beta 3   05.10.2013 09:38:02

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: E:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading Bestialityrap ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading PrivateNeeds ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Converting mt_behavior (.xml to .hkx)

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

1327 animations for 9 mods successfully included( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

And FNIS Creatures:

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading Bestiality ( 1 bear) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 1 bear) ...

Reading SCFollow ( 1 bear) ...

Reading SexLabCreature ( 1 bear) ...

17 animations for 4 mods successfully included

Reading Bestialityrap ( 2 chaurus) ...

8 animations for 1 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 3 dog) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 3 dog) ...

16 animations for 2 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 4 dragon) ...

8 animations for 1 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 5 draugr) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 5 draugr) ...

36 animations for 2 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 6 falmer) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 6 falmer) ...

24 animations for 2 mods successfully included

Reading Bestialityrap ( 7 frostbitespider) ...

16 animations for 1 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 8 giant) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 8 giant) ...

8 animations for 2 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 9 horse) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 9 horse) ...

8 animations for 2 mods successfully included

Reading Bestialityrap ( 10 sabrecat) ...

4 animations for 1 mods successfully included

Reading Bestialityrap ( 11 troll) ...

12 animations for 1 mods successfully included

Reading Bestiality ( 12 werewolfbeast) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 12 werewolfbeast) ...

Reading Bestiality ( 13 wolf) ...

Reading Bestialityrap ( 13 wolf) ...

Added 23 mod behavior files for 13 creatures.

So the Bestiality mod should be listed as well. Where did you install them?

And I think you need a custom XPMS skeleton.

I suggest you visit my Troubleshooting thread here.

Guest Jenova23

I'm not sure if it's your old version of bestiality but I noticed in my mod directory Bestiality 0.3 had several different files paths compared to the latest version, I't might be a good idea to upload the old version as well since it adds a lot of unnecessary files. I's this compatible with the latest version of sexlab? I'm trying to do a clean install of all my sexlab mods.

Wolves crash the game. I am using FNIS 4.0 Complete with creatures pack 4.03 and Bestiality Rape 0.31

I was ctd also with the wolf outside the bar in riverwood, but i went into the menu and turned off dogs and now the wolf works perfect.

For people who are using FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 and are getting the "Creature Pack not installed" message when using running FNIS with either Creature pack 4.0.2 or 4.0.3, you need to use specifically Creature pack 4.0 which for some reason is no longer available at the main FNIS page at nexusmods.

Fortunately guillmon in the troubleshooting thread still has it and gave a link to it.  http://przeklej.net/file_details/139722.html

For people who are using FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 and are getting the "Creature Pack not installed" message when using running FNIS with either Creature pack 4.0.2 or 4.0.3, you need to use specifically Creature pack 4.0 which for some reason is no longer available at the main FNIS page at nexusmods.

There IS a reason why I removed that. Because now people ask tons of questions and bitch around. Because they don't have fixes that were made 2 releases ago.

Instead you could try to use the released Creatures version, and re-name GenerateFNIS_for_users\BehavioredObjects.txt to CreatureList.txt. Although I can't give a 100% guarantee.

All this rumbling will not end until everyone has switched to FNIS 4.0 final. Put some pressure on your mods provider (not on me  :)). They have been informed long ago that an incompatible FNIS release will come. And when this will be.

So to clear up some confusion, I had the same issues with not knowing which FNIS version + creature pack to use, and the info people keep throwing around here seems to be wrong/confusing/misleading.

This is what worked for me:

1. Install FNIS 4.0 (The newest one, released October 2, 2013, not listed as a beta)
  2. Install FNIS Creature Pack 4.0.3 (Say NO when asked by NMM if you want to "Upgrade")
  3. Run the GenerateFNIS tool. THERE IS ONLY ONE BUTTON.

so far Giant spider,5 drough gangbang,2 spiders anims - character moves or changes its location after typing tfc in consone and closing it,i guess its because of all those monsters collisions ,it gets activated so it moves character - everything beside that great > thanks Mazoky :)

Good people of Loverslab, it appears I have also ran into issues installing the necessary components for this absolutely wonderful mod.

I have installed FNIS 4.0 as well as FNIS Creature Pack 4.0.0 (provided by the post above me) through the nexus mod manager, following the rules of installation according to the developers webpage (say "no" to upgrade but "yes" to overwrite when adding creature pack 4.0). Afterwards, I had no issues installing the horny dogs/wolves, immersive bodies, real adult werewolves,  animation pack and the extra animations, I can start the game as well. I only have one yellow button even though I have installed 4.0 creature pack into my FNIS, did I install incorrectly?

Can anyone help explain what I have done incorrectly and hopefully show me a solution?

Good people of Loverslab, it appears I have also ran into issues installing the necessary components for this absolutely wonderful mod.

I have installed FNIS 4.0 as well as FNIS Creature Pack 4.0.0 (provided by the post above me) through the nexus mod manager, following the rules of installation according to the developers webpage (say "no" to upgrade but "yes" to overwrite when adding creature pack 4.0). Afterwards, I had no issues installing the horny dogs/wolves, immersive bodies, real adult werewolves,  animation pack and the extra animations, I can start the game as well. I only have one yellow button even though I have installed 4.0 creature pack into my FNIS, did I install incorrectly?

Can anyone help explain what I have done incorrectly and hopefully show me a solution?

Fnis 4 have only one button

Fnis 4 have only one button

Thank you for telling me. Another issue I have ran into is after installing the animation packs the horses in the game are stuck in this one position where the tails are horizontally straight and the are incapable of moving. Is there a way to solve this?